Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Fever Ch. 2

"Olivia tries something new in the hot tub"

97
11 Comments 11
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"The sexual shenanigans escalate and Olivia experiences a series of firsts."

We walked back inside. Asher and David were at the bar making smoothies, so Luke and I did another shot. Luke brought up getting in the hot tub and the brothers were all over the idea. A few minutes later we stepped down into the swirling water. It felt amazing and so relaxing. “Luke, we have to get one of these.”

He was leaning back with just his head above the water. “Yeh, we definitely do. Ours will have to sit on the deck, not down in it like this one.”

Nobody said much for a while. Then Asher and David started talking quietly. They must have reached a decision because Asher looked over at Luke and me. “You guys ever smoke pot?”

We both snickered. If these two only knew. I fought down my smile. “Occasionally.”

“Do ya wanna smoke some now?”

This time Luke took the reins. “Sure, why not?”

Turned out that the pot they had was pretty good. Not as good as what we had brought with us, but pretty good. Before I knew it, I had a substantial buzz going and that reminded my body that I was horny. Very horny. I almost raised my hand right then and there. I probably should have, but I didn’t. The truth was that I wanted to see what would happen. Would actually doing it be better than all this thinking about it? Because all this thinking about it was making me crazy with need.

Luke picked that moment to kick things off. “Hey guys, I’m going to bed. That joint did me in and I was tired anyway. Stay here, Olivia, and enjoy the hot tub.”

He clambered out, grabbed a towel, and was gone. It took Asher and David all of a second to start sliding closer to me with one of them on each side. They tried to be smooth about it, but really, one minute they are across from me, and five minutes later their legs are rubbing against my legs. Ya think a girl’s not gonna notice?

I didn’t say a word about it. We sat talking about who knows what as they got braver. I felt a hand on each knee and like two synchronized swimmers, they gradually moved up my leg. So far, I wasn’t all that impressed with their technique and I felt my arousal flagging. Then Asher did the thing. The thing where a guy runs his tongue up my neck and then nibbles my ear. That thing. It’s my kryptonite, my on button, and it makes my heart race.

I tilted my head back without even thinking, then caught myself. I turned my head to look at him and he assumed I wanted him to kiss me. It turned out that I actually did. It also turned out that Asher is a remarkably good kisser.

While Asher was kissing the hell out of me, his brother’s hands weren’t idle. He began playing with my tits and was doing an outstanding job of it. He was doing so well that when he pulled my top up and off, I was perfectly happy to let him. After a few minutes of kissing and nipple tweaking, I needed my tits sucked. I slid up until my tits were above the water and braced my feet to keep me there. David took the hint immediately and began to lick and suck on my tit. His brother had broken off the kiss when I moved and was now back to licking and nibbling my neck.

Asher’s hand slid up my leg and cupped my aching pussy. He began running his fingers up and down my slit, caressing my clit through the thin cloth. Those young men sure knew how to get my motor running! Asher moved in front of me and put his hands under my armpits. The next thing I knew he was raising me up to sit on the edge of the tub. David got out of the tub. I stopped noticing him as Asher went back to kissing the shit out of me.

I soon discovered where David had gone. He dropped a couple of lounge cushions on the deck behind me. My lower legs were still in the hot tub when Asher lowered me onto the cushions. It was kind of awkward until he pulled my bottom off, raised my legs, and planted my feet on the edge. He had a better view than my gynecologist. Then his mouth fell onto my pussy and things got really serious. Someone had trained him well. He knew not to focus all his attention on my clit. He teased and sucked my labia before running his tongue around my clit.

I was coming unglued, and I couldn’t believe how fast I was getting close to orgasming. David’s cock touched my closed lips and I opened my eyes to look up at him. I grabbed his cock with my hand and fed it into my mouth. It was just what I needed to take me over the top and I came all over Asher’s face. The orgasm was awesome in intensity, but I managed to continue sucking David’s wonderful cock.

Asher backed off, ducked down into the water, and washed his face off. When he rose back up his trunks were gone, and his raging erection looked huge. He stood on the seat of the hot tub and lined himself up with my pussy. This was the moment of truth. Would I stop him or let him fuck my married pussy. Duh! I wanted that cock so bad that if he hadn’t entered me right then, I would have grabbed his ass and pulled him in. I needed fucked and he set out to oblige me.

He wasn’t in any hurry like some young guys. He slowly slid his long fat cock into me and it filled me so good. He pulled almost completely out and slowly slid back in until his groin met mine. He kept a nice and easy rhythm that built the heat in me until I was ready to scream. He seemed to sense it was time and picked up his pace. Soon he was pounding my pussy and I was screaming out my orgasm around the cock in my mouth.

Asher brought me to a second orgasm a few minutes later, then he suddenly pulled out. David’s cock left my mouth just as suddenly. Before I could get enough brain cells together to think about it, I felt David’s decidedly different cock sinking into me. David wasn’t quite as long as his brother, but he was a bit fatter, and holy shit, did it feel nice!

Asher gave me his cock to suck, and the two brothers went to town on me. A little while later I was cumming on David’s cock while Asher shot his cum down my throat. David pulled his cock out and sprayed cum all over my belly. He fell back into the hot tub and tried to catch his breath. Asher moved away and I lay there with my nerves firing like mad as my orgasm continued to run its course. I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep.

The thought hit me that Luke was probably waiting for me and that it was time to go. I sat up, sank into the hot tub, and washed the cum and sweat off. I grabbed David and kissed him deeply without giving a thought to the fact that I had his brother’s cum taste in my mouth. It didn’t seem to bother him one little bit. I turned, grabbed my thong, and climbed out of the tub. Asher stood waiting and pulled me against his hot body. He kissed me passionately, then smiled down at me. “Spend the night with us.”

I shook my head. “This was fun, but I need to get back to my husband. He knows what happened. He was watching and I’m sure that he doesn’t mind. This is the first time we’ve done anything like this, and Luke and I will need to talk about it. If you two behave, maybe we can do this again sometime. That means no bragging. This stays between us.”

I turned and walked away. I walked into the bedroom and boy was I in for a surprise.

~~~~~{ Luke }~~~~~

Leaving my wife alone with two young studs in that hot tub was the hardest thing I will ever do. I was a nervous wreck with an aching erection. That erection was the deciding factor. I made my excuses and left the tub. Every step I took away from my wife was a struggle. I wanted to go get her and I didn’t. I let my cock make the final decision and found myself looking between the curtains at the hot tub just a few feet away.

The deck accent lights were on and were providing romantic lighting. The hot tub was easy to see in the low light, and the deck lights reflected off the glass window made it impossible to see in our window. I moved the curtains apart a couple of feet and stood back from the window. I watched as the two young men seduced my wife.

Asher was just starting to kiss Olivia when Grace opened the bedroom door and walked in. I quickly ran over to her. “Leave the lights off. What do you want?”

I was standing there naked with a cock as erect as it had ever been asking her what she wanted. There was just enough light leaking into the room for her to see it sticking out. “I couldn’t sleep and thought if Olivia was still awake that we could hang out for a while. Where is Olivia?”

My hot little sister-in-law was standing there in a long t-shirt and nothing else. I was standing there with my cock sticking out like a pussy divining rod. I decided What the hell, took her hand, and led her to the window. I stood behind her as we watched David sucking on my wife’s amazing tits. I moved up close and pulled her ass back against my raging erection as Asher began to eat my wife’s sweet pussy. My fingers began to work on Grace’s pussy, and she was soon soaked. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stifle her moans.

When Asher entered my wife, I had Grace bent at the waist and my cock aimed at her entrance. I plunged my cock into my sister-in-law’s tight little pussy and stroked slowly. I had to go slow because I was so fucking turned on that I was afraid I would explode any second. It didn’t help. Less than two minutes in I blew a massive load into Grace. Remarkably, my cock was still hard as nails, so I just kept fucking her.

Grace orgasmed hard and nearly fell to the floor. While I wanted to watch more of my wife getting fucked, I also wanted to continue fucking Grace. I pulled Grace toward the bed and she followed willingly. We started in missionary position and shared our first passionate kiss. It was very intimate, and I loved finally being body-to-body with her. She seemed to like it too because she orgasmed hard and clutched me to her. She held me like that for several minutes before relaxing back onto the bed.

I kissed her lips. “Are you done, or can we continue?”

She grinned. “Oh, definitely continue.”

I grinned back and rolled her over. I pulled her up on her hands and knees and plunged my cock back into her. I pounded her good and she came all over my cock yet again. I felt myself rapidly reaching my own orgasm and a few strokes later began shooting jets of cum into her wonderful pussy. We stayed connected while we fought to get our breaths back. After a while, I began to shrink and we separated.

Grace made a quick trip to the bathroom before plopping back on the bed next to me. We had just started snuggling when Olivia walked back into the room.

~~~~~{ Olivia }~~~~~

My husband sat up in the bed, then got up and rushed over to me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard. “You were so sexy with them. God, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

I was so relieved and so happy, then I looked over at my sister. “I’m surprised you caught any of it. It looks like you were pretty busy.”

He hurried to explain what had happened and I realized that my only disappointment was that I hadn’t been able to see it happen. I looked into my husband’s eyes. “I love you more than anything in this world and I want to be with you. I just got fucked by two guys and I’m a bit sore. I’ll still do it if you want, but I was hoping to wait until morning. Is that OK?”

He chuckled. “Probably the best idea. I’m kinda runnin’ on empty right now.”

We kissed again for a long time before going to bed. We sandwiched my sister between us. She was on the verge of falling asleep when I turned her face toward me. “Was it all you fantasized it would be?”

Her smile lit up her face. “So much better. Thank you so much for letting that happen. I’ve never been fucked so good in my life. I can’t believe you get that anytime you want.”

I thought about our recent lack of sex life and realized how much I had been missing. All this time I could’ve tried harder to make things exciting. Instead, I had given up and it saddened me, “Yeh, it’s pretty awesome.”

We gave each other a kiss and the next thing I knew it was morning.

My sister was making out with my husband and her hand was wrapped around his hard cock. I gave her shoulder a shove. “Nuh uh, lady. Get your slutty little hand off my husband’s cock. I get him first.”

She slid out of the way and I climbed onto my husband. His cock slid into my ready pussy and fit me so perfectly. We fucked our way to a nice morning orgasm. Mine was on his cock. When he got close, I got off him to his disappointed groans. Grace slid over and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked and pumped him vigorously until he came in her mouth. She swallowed all he had, then turned and jumped on me. She pinned my arms back, and I pretended to let her. She leaned down and kissed me and as I opened my mouth her tongue dove in, carrying the remainder of my husband’s load. Our tongues got busy sharing his cum.

I was so into the moment that I didn’t give it any thought until after it was over. I was stunned that I kissed my own sister and shared my husband’s cum with her. Come to think of it, she shared his cum with me. Oh well, it was hot as hell any way you describe it. All of a sudden, I had some new fodder for my fantasies.

We climbed out of the bed and the three of us managed to squeeze into the friggin giant shower. We could have gotten two more people in that thing if we had wanted. We had a great time getting clean before dressing for the day. We made our way from our room to the kitchen just in time for a huge breakfast. I needed to make sure I helped with all that work. It wasn’t fair to Mila for me to just hang out at her expense, then expect her to feed me and clean up as well.

After breakfast, I began helping Mila with the cleanup. We hadn’t gotten very far into it before everyone else disappeared. Once Mila was sure that we were alone she took my hand in hers. “Olivia, you are my best friend in this world. It has come to my attention that everyone except Wyatt and me had a lot of fun with new people last night. I was kinda hoping to do some catching up. So, I was wondering if maybe we could fuck each other’s husbands. Maybe? Please.

I was stunned. Sure, I had done some crazy things since we arrived that were way outside my normal comfort zone. Yet, I was having trouble processing my best friend’s request. I had never thought of her this way, and it took me a moment to accept that she was on a mission of sexual discovery, just like I was.

Did I mind if she fucked my husband? Nope, I love them both and would love to see them enjoy each other. Did I mind fucking her husband? Absolutely not! I was actually looking forward to it. The answer then became easy. “I love you too Mila and the answer is definitely, yes.”

She was positively giddy with excitement. She pulled me into a giant hug and kissed my cheek. I turned my head a little and our lips touched. To this day, I don’t know what came over me. All that I know is that I didn’t shy away, quite the opposite in fact. I kissed my best friend on the lips, and it was really nice. Within moments we were kissing each other deeply and lovingly. Then something changed.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

I couldn’t tell you when it happened, but it did. One moment we are kissing romantically, and the next we’re kissing like we want to fuck each other. I think we both had the realization at the same time because we both paused and looked into each other’s eyes. The one look was all we needed. Our mouths re-connected. We were all in.

We separated, gasping for breath through our mutual heat. Mila took my hand and led me toward her bedroom. The unwashed dishes not even entering our minds as we entered her room and she closed the door. We were immediately back in each other’s arms and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments