Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Watching Porn

"Rose is caught watching porn by her mum, and fantasy becomes reality"

93
14 Comments 14
6.4k Views 6.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Angela walked into her daughter's bedroom and was really angry to find that she was sitting on her chair in front of her computer, her legs wide apart, her skirt raised up, and had her fingers inside her knickers playing with her pussy lips,

Angela was forty and wearing a sleeveless summer floral dress with bare legs given it was the middle of summer. Her daughter, Rose, was eighteen with long dark brown hair that flowed over her shoulders given she was wearing a very tight light pink vest top and a white skirt, also with her bare legs.

Angela said in a very annoyed tone of voice, "What do you think you are doing, young lady."

As she said it, she went and stood behind her daughter to see what she was watching as she fingered herself, and to her horror saw that she was watching a porn film clearly showing one woman spanking the bare bottom of another woman.

Rose panicked and she took her hand out of her knickers, and said, "Sorry, mum, this film just came on."

Angela was pretty sure that her daughter was lying. She ordered, "Get up and let me sit down."

Rose was still panicking as she quickly stood up and watched her mum sit down.

Angela was an IT teacher at the local college, and so she immediately searched the history on the computer and saw that her daughter had lied because there were masses of links to spanking sites. She could also tell that her daughter had an interest in the cane judging from some of the links. Satisfied that her daughter had been watching spanking films time and again, she turned and glared at Rose and said, "I can see what you need. Now get your knickers off and you are going across my lap and I'm going to give you exactly what you have been watching."

Rose was actually shocked and replied, in a worried tone, "Mum, I'm eighteen. You can't spank me."

Angela was adamant and replied, "I can and I will." She then added, "I see you've also been watching films where the woman being spanked also got caned. I have a cane in my bedroom, which I'm going to get and will be using on your bottom. Now get your knickers off."

Rose was well aware of the fact that she had been caught out and that she had been watching spanking films and surfing spanking sites for about the last year. What was also correct was that she did enjoy watching films involving one woman caning the other. However, the fantasy she had was being the one giving the spanking and giving the caning, loving how she would be in a tight vest top and short skirt as she landed spank after spank on the bare bottom across her lap and stroke after stroke on the bare bottom bent over the desk or tied to the caning bench. She loved the power that woman had over the other one, but her mum was threatening to do the opposite and make her the submissive woman rather than the one with the power. Well, she thought she could hardly say that was her preference as it was so unlikely that her mum would agree to be the one to have her bottom spanked and caned.

Angela stood up and ordered, "I am going to get the cane and when I get back your knickers had better be off, young lady."

As her mum stormed out of the room, Rose knew she had no choice really so she eased her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to the floor, and stepped out of them. She put them down on the bed just as her mum came back into the room holding the crook-handled cane that she had several times tried out on a pillow when her mum was out of the house as she pictured herself being the dominant woman.

Rose tried one last time, "Please, Mum, I'm sorry. I won't watch any more films, but please don't spank me."

Angela was still so annoyed with her daughter and decided to put a stop to the arguing. She ordered, "Hold your hand out, young lady. I am sure you will have watched films where women had their hands caned."

Rose gasped and reckoned that if she argued any more all that would happen would be that she would end up getting more and more strokes of the cane. She certainly wasn't the submissive type, and in fact in her fantasies always gave a really hard spanking and a very severe caning, not limiting that to just six strokes but many more. Now, though, in the total opposite to how she saw herself, she was about to experience the reality of some of the films she watched when the woman about to be disciplined argued and ended up with a more severe punishment.

Consequently, Rose just accepted that she was going to be punished and held her hand out, one palm under the other as she had seen on so many films where adult women were dressed as school girls in short-sleeved dresses watching as the headmistress placed the cane across their palm and saw the pain in their faces as the cane landed.

That was happening to her hand right then as her mum rested the cane on her held-out palm, raised the cane, and then whipped it down on her palm and she yelped. As it was such a hard stroke, she knew that her mum was now in total control and she would have to accept whatever punishment her mum decided upon.

What surprised Rose, though, given her feelings of being a truly alpha girl, was that as she watched her mum turn her dressing table chair into the room and sit down, she reckoned that some of those feelings were changing. The cane certainly hurt her hand, but whilst her hand stung the stinging was also somehow strangely nice. She could see how it was a punishment and wondered whether it wasn't actually the stinging that changed her thinking, but rather the fact that she now had to be submissive to her mum. Was that possible, given that she always looked on herself as an alpha girl?

Rose's thoughts were diverted as she heard her mum order, "Lift your skirt up above your waist and get across my lap, young lady, and expect a really hard spanking which will include twelve strokes of the cane halfway through."

Rose swallowed hard as she pulled her skirt right up, and then quickly eased herself down across her mum's lap. She had at times wondered what it would be like with her face close to the floor and seeing her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair. She saw her mum's feet close by, with their coloured toenails, and felt her mum's hand rubbing her bottom in circles. As all of that was happening, she told herself she could maybe now see why women might be turned on by being submissive, as she was feeling turned on even though she was about to suffer a spanking for the first time and knew it would hurt. Maybe because she knew she was going to suffer that pain was why she was turned on.

As Rose was thinking whether she could possibly be submissive rather than alpha, the first spank landed on her bottom, and her mum then proceeded to land spank after spank pretty much on alternate bottom cheeks. Rose had to admit that, whilst her bottom certainly did start to sting, it was easy enough for her just to stay in place across her mum's lap leaving her mum to do all the work, which of course was to produce pain and stinging right across her bottom. Did that make her submissive, or just accepting on this occasion of her mum's maternal authority over her?

Angela saw that she was showing her daughter the reality of her fantasy. She had assumed that she was fantasising about being the one taking the spanking and caning, and so saw this as giving her that experience. However, she definitely also saw it as a punishment and as an incentive for her daughter not to watch porn on her computer again. After all, she was supposed to be doing her homework, and she had been getting some poor marks recently, and maybe this was the reason.

So thinking those thoughts, Angela continued to spank her daughter's bottom really hard, turning her tight bottom cheeks darker and darker shades of red. It was the first time she had ever spanked her

daughter, and neither had she ever spanked her younger daughter, Grace, who was sixteen. She had wondered whether spanking was something that she should introduce because both girls quite often disobeyed her or misbehaved, but she had used grounding as the primary punishment. Of course, that had its adverse impact because both girls were very good at giving her the silent treatment whenever they were grounded.

So, thinking that maybe this was something that could be done in the future as well, she decided to certainly give Rose a severe spanking to see whether this would be a better incentive for her to behave, and, she supposed, to actually do her homework which would be a real win.

Rose was definitely struggling with the spanking. The fact it hurt didn't surprise her, but the increasing feelings of submission did. Had she got it wrong thinking that she was the alpha girl giving the spanking and caning, and wondered if she would now find herself fantasising about being the girl receiving the spanking and caning even more erotically arousing?

When she thought about the cane it reminded her the time was coming when her mum was going to use her cane on her. Well, if she was struggling with the stinging pain of the spanking, what would it be like to be caned? She realised it still wasn't fear, but more wanting to know. Still, that was a strange realisation, but even as the hard spanks continued to land on her bottom she felt she was also getting aroused with quivers flying around her vulva.

All of a sudden the spanking stopped, and Rose heard the instruction, "Get up, young lady, and go and lie on the bed placing your pillow under your tummy."

As Rose pushed herself up from her mum's lap, she couldn't stop herself from rubbing her stinging bottom but still felt those quivers, not so dissimilar to how she felt when she was watching the films when she was imagining that she was the one giving a spanking. Still, she told herself that it might help to get her through this punishment, and so all to the good.

Rose knew not to hang around, and moved her pillow to the centre of the bed and, making sure her skirt was still lifted up to her waist, she lay on the bed with her tummy on the pillow, knowing that her bottom was raised, and why.

Once in position, Rose couldn't help herself but turn her head to the side and saw her mum position herself with the cane in her hand. She felt the cane resting on her bottom and supposed she knew from the films that her mum was making sure that when the cane landed it would wholly bite into her bottom and not have it land in thin air beyond her bottom. She also didn't expect that her mum would make the strokes light or manageable, because she did know that when her mum said she would do something, she did, and she had made it clear that this was going to be a proper thrashing and a proper caning, so that was all that she expected to happen to her.

Angela thought that she wanted to remind her daughter what was coming, and said, "Twelve strokes of the cane for you, young lady."

Rose gasped at that reminder, and immediately turned her head so she was looking away from her mum, not wanting to watch as she raised the cane each time, but still anxious to experience the cane. So that was another change away from being the alpha girl as she had to admit that now she had experienced a spanking, she wanted to know how much more the cane would hurt. Friends of hers had been caned at college by the headmistress, and they were always red-eyed when they came out and their faces were smeared with their tears. She therefore knew it was going to hurt. She just didn't know how well or badly that she would cope with it.

The first stroke landed and that told Rose straight away how painful it was. She yelped, and even before she could recover the second stroke landed and bit into her bottom and she yelped louder and longer, and again with the third stroke. This was a real pain, she told herself, and it made the spanking seem more like something that was easy to deal with, or at least should be, in comparison. As the hard strokes continued, one after the other, the pain intensified and one thing she knew for sure was why her friends never repeated their misbehaviour at college because they didn't want to go through this level of pain ever again.

Angela continued to think that as her daughter had watched the cane being used in films, it was right to give her daughter the reality of what it was like. That was why she wasn't going to give just light strokes because they would be meaningless. So as she landed stroke after stroke one after the other with just ten seconds or so in between each stroke as she watched each welt develop, and Rose dissolved into sobbing and crying, she reckoned that her daughter really was learning the reality of what was shown in those films.

Angela gave the full twelve strokes of the cane and was satisfied that her daughter now understood

just how painful that was. However, she had told her daughter that after the caning she was going to have to go back across her lap for the rest of the spanking, and so instructed, "Right, young lady, get back up and get yourself across my lap again."

With that, Angela sat back down on the chair and watched as her sobbing crying and distraught daughter pushed herself off the bed, stood beside her, tears spilling down her face, and then she eased herself back down across her lap.

Once back across her mum's lap Rose opened her eyes but could only see her mum's blurred legs and, in fact, everything was a blur. However, this time she actually relished the position of submission, loved it when her mum rubbed her bottom in circles, and although the pain as each spank landed seemed to be greater than before she was caned, she was getting so turned on by being spanked. As incredible as that seemed to her, she even found herself gyrating on her mum's lap, effectively masturbating and was getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

As Angela continued to spank her daughter's bottom, she realised the movement wasn't just squirming around on her lap trying to avoid the spanks, but Rose seemed to be finding this sexually arousing. She kept on spanking her, even landing hard smacks on the backs of her legs to see if that made a difference, but it didn't. She didn't think her daughter had reached an orgasm yet but did say to herself a spanking would hardly be a good punishment if all she did was give her daughter an orgasm.

This set Angela thinking, though. Was it so strange to find being spanked sexually arousing? There had even been some very public popular films made about it and that wouldn't have happened unless there were enough people who knew what it was like or even just wanted to imagine what it was like. After all, she had been to and enjoyed watching those films at the cinema and on her own television, and knew the many times when she had imagined what it might be like to be spanked herself, so maybe she shouldn't be so questioning about her daughter. It might even be right to still use spanking as a punishment even if her daughter was aroused by it because the pain would still be there.

Angela now decided that she had punished her daughter enough and wanted to see her reaction after it had finished. So she stopped spanking her and instructed, "Okay, Rose, you can get up now. We need to discuss why I needed to give you this punishment."

Rose supposed that she was pleased the spanking had finished because it would've been totally humiliating to have had an orgasm whilst across her mum's lap. As she got herself back into a standing position, she once again rubbed her bottom cheeks but happily knew that she was still aroused by the pain and the submission, perhaps even the humiliation of being spanked. She now wondered just what her mum would say to her.

As soon as her daughter was standing, Angela said, "Turn around and look at your bottom in the mirror."

Once Rose had done as she was told, Angela asked, "Is that how you imagined your bottom would look and feel like as you watched those films with your fingers running up and down your pussy lips?"

Rose knew that she felt differently, and explained, "Actually, mum, I had always imagined myself as being the one giving the spanking and caning as I fingered myself. However, what I find really strange is that I'm actually more turned on by being the girl who was spanked and caned. I suppose I had wondered about that from time to time and am now pleased that I have experienced it."

That reminded Angela that she had also wondered what it would be like to be spanked and caned, and without thinking she said wistfully, "We've all been there, Rose."

As soon...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments