Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chubby's Memoirs chapter 5

"Stella introduces her best friend to anal sex to satisfy her husband's urge for a tight hole"

1
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words
After leaving our house Mom and I went straight to the airport. The flight was due any moment. We waited in the car before going to the arrival pick up point.

“Thank you, my dear son,” Mom said giving me a kiss on my cheeks.

“Thank you for what, Mom?”

“Thank you for getting rid of my fear of taking in a cock into my cunt.” She kissed me on my cheek again. “Thank you for giving me a great time last night.” She now kissed me on my lips and put her right hand on my cock.

“Mom, please stop playing with my cock. You are giving me an erection.”

“So? Why don’t you fuck your mom in the car right now while waiting?”

“Not in daylight and in public, Mom. Moreover tonight, you have to give Dad his fuck that he has been so eagerly waiting for,” I replied putting my hand on her breast and kissing her lips.

Mom laughed and said, “I was just teasing you, son.”

Passengers started to come out. We went to the pickup point and waited. We saw Dad, Stella and another woman with them. Dad hugged Mom and kissed her tamely on her forehead.

“Don’t I get a welcome hug from my big brother?” Stella said opening her arms for me to hug her.

I hugged her and whispered in her ear, “Wait till you get home. You will get more than a hug."

“Mom, brother, meet my best friend, Kathy. She will be staying with us for a night or two."

"Hello," we wished her.

Kathy was around 40 years old. She was beautiful, slim and average height. Nice, I thought to myself.

We then went home. I forgot to mention that Dad has a butler and a maid to look after our house. Dinner was ready. We all had a small chat at the dinner table. After dinner Dad was eager to retire to his room.

“So, Stella, I think I will call it a night. Your friend will be sleeping in the guest room?” I enquired to find out if she would be alone tonight.

“No brother, she is my date tonight. I hope you are not jealous of what we will be doing tonight,” Stella joked.

“Hush Stella, how can you talk to your brother like that?"

"Don’t worry Kathy we are used to teasing each other. He is a lousy brother, can’t even introduce any of his friends to date me.”

After that they left for their room.

* * *

"Stella, you have a very handsome brother. He is not your natural brother, have you not had any idea to date him or you are already dating him?"

“You mean that I get him to fuck me. No Kathy, that idea never came to my mind. By the way you seem to be showing interest in him. Shall I set him up with you tonight?"

"No, how can I do that? I am a married woman and I love my husband too much to cheat on him,” Kathy replied.

“Good, then get ready for your husband to go out for other women and if he finds someone nice, he may want to divorce you. Then what?" Stella asked.

“Stella, I know you have been fucking around with a lot of men. I want you to do me a favor. Please fuck my husband and please him, for my sake please."

“Look Kathy, you are my best friend. I don’t mind doing you the favor. One fuck will not be enough to keep him with you. He will need it often. I can’t be there as his mistress forever.”

“What do you suggest, Stella?”

Stella picked up her phone. "Hello, brother, can you come to my room now?”

“Stella, why are you calling him? We cannot talk freely in front of him.” There was a knock on the door.

* * *

Stella opened the door and I went in.

“Hello beautiful ladies how are you two getting on with your date?”

“How can a date be complete without the company of a handsome man?” Stella replied.

“You find me handsome? Thank you that is compliment coming from you,” I replied.

“Brother, I did not say that. Kathy said that you are handsome and asked me why I…"

“Shut up Stella, how can you embarrass me like that?” Kathy shouted.

‘What is the joke? Will anyone enlighten me on that?" I asked.

“Stella please don’t," Kathy pleaded

“Kathy you are my best friend, we share all our secrets don’t we? My brother and I are also best of friends and we also share lot of personal things, like me going out dating very often. He is a man and knows what happens on dates. We have joked about it often. We are that close, everything with the exception of what you suggested.”

“What did she suggest?" I asked curiously.

"Kathy suggested that you and I start dating and fucking each other.”

“I said dating only,” interrupted Kathy.” I did not mention anything about fucking."

"Is that not what dating is all about Kathy? It is not like going to church. Most of the times we dated don’t we end up getting fucked,” Stella replied. Kathy was left speechless.

“Kathy, you don’t have to be embarrassed,” I explained to Kathy,” you know your friend’s nature. Take it as joke. We have no intention of dating. It will be more fun to remain as friends. After all she is my kid sister,” I explained to Kathy.

“You call me a kid. Wait till you hear what my dates have to say about your kid sister.”

“Oh come on, stop your arguments will you both?" said Kathy.

“Brother, Kathy here has got a problem. She and her husband love each other very much.”

“Then what is the problem?" I asked.

“Stella please stop, you don’t have to tell him that? I feel shy. What will he think of me?" pleaded Kathy.

“Shy? Then we will have to do something about that. Brother can you do me a favor?”

“Yes sister what is it? You want me to leave?” I asked.

“Can you for a moment forget that we are brother and sister and that I am present in this room and strip yourself, for my friend to see you naked,” Stella requested.

"What!" Both Kathy and I gasped.

“My friend is shy and once she sees you naked the shyness has to run. Please do it for me brother.”

I looked at Kathy as if asking for her approval.

“Kathy, do you want to find a solution for your problem or do you prefer a divorce? Make up your mind,” Stella said to Kathy.

Kathy was in a confused state of mind, not knowing what to say. She looked at me and slowly nodded her head asking me to go ahead and undress.

I reluctantly undressed. Stella pretended to look away not wanting to see her brother naked.

“Stella, if you want me to see your brother naked, you too must join me to see him naked,” Kathy answered.

“OK, if you insist and if that makes you comfortable I will have a look.” Stella looked at me and said, "Wow, brother you have such a juicy cock. wish my dates had one like that."

"Kathy what do you think of my brother’s cock compared to 6 inches your husband has?”

“I…I…I don’t know what to say. It is not proper what we are doing you know," Kathy protested.

"Come closer to Kathy brother, so that she can have a better look.” The moment I went close to Kathy my cock started to grow.

”Wow, brother, you have an 8 inch cock, much bigger than any cock my dates have had. I wish you were not my brother.”

“Why don’t you take my suggestion and start dating and fu--” Kathy suggested.

“I am sorry I cannot do that with my little sister,” I insisted.

Stella caught Kathy’s hand and made her hold my cock and feel it.

“Does it feel good Kathy? Go on feel and rub it.”

With all this, Kathy began to feel comfortable, with what was happening. She caught my cock and held it tight and looked into my face indicating that she liked it.

“OK, can we now carry on with the problem?" Stella interrupted. "As I mentioned earlier she and her husband love each other very much. But lately he had a frank discussion with her and told her that he's not getting any thrills from fucking her. The reason he said was that her cunt had grown bigger and is very loose. He is not getting the pleasure used to get before."

“He was frank and honest about it and has asked Kathy for her permission to date other ladies, to satisfy him sexually. He loves Kathy so much that he does not want to divorce her. He wants to remain married to her. Kathy wants me to let her husband fuck me. Once or twice will be okay but it cannot go on forever.”

“The real fear is, what will happen, if he finds a woman that can take care of all his needs?”

“Stella stop it. My husband is right. I feel shy to let anyone know that I have a loose cunt. I too do not have any feelings when he fucks me, but I dare not tell him that.”

“Don’t worry Kathy, my brother is going to fuck you tonight to find out if that is true.”

“No, seeing him naked and talking is OK but I will not let your brother fuck me.”

‘OK that is fine with me. Then why should I let your husband fuck me?”

“You are blackmailing me, Stella.”

“A fair exchange is no robbery,” Stella said. “If I make my brother happy, maybe he will introduce me to his friends.Won't you, brother?

“Why not? Now that you have asked me for it, I have someone in my mind. You know who that is, don’t you?" I winked at Stella.

By now Kathy was fully aroused and was willing to do anything.

"Stella, tell your brother to fuck me nice. Make me scream and enjoy myself. I have not had a good fuck for a long time. You know what? The moment I saw your brother at the airport, I did have the urge to be fucked by him."

‘Kathy, do you want me to leave while my brother fucks you? Or…" Stella asked.

“You want to watch me being fucked by your brother do you not? So that you can know how good a fucker he is compared to all those lousy fuckers you told me about.”

“Not that,” Stella replied.

“Shut up, stay and watch me being fucked by your brother. I find that idea thrilling.You don’t mind Chubby? We can teach this kid sister of yours a thing or two,” Kathy said becoming bolder.

“I don’t think that will be a good idea Kathy. My sister, watch me fucking you?”

‘Don’t let me change my mind and ask you to fuck her before you fuck me.”

“OK sister you can watch the live tiger show.”

Kathy was all dressed up. Stella went up to her and removed her shirt, then undid her bra. Catching her breasts she said,“Kathy, your breasts are as firm as mine. Come here, brother, and feel them. They are just like your kid sister’s breasts. Feel them and imagine you fondling your kid sister’s breasts."

I went up to Kathy and started to fondle them. Looking at Stella I said, "Kathy you do have very nice and firm breasts, I will miss them."

"Don't worry Chubby, when you miss me you can hold your sister's breast and think of me. Tell her I am not holding your breasts but Kathy's." We all laughed while I kept on fondling Kathy's breasts.

“Ooooofffff …… aaaahhhh it is so nice to have a man fondling my breasts after a long time. Please suck them, Chubby. They have not been sucked for a long time.”

I took her nipples in my fingers, started to rub them slowly for a few minutes. Meanwhile Stella had removed all of Kathy’s clothes from her body and sat on the chair watching me suck her friend’s nipples. I sucked Kathy’s nipples back and forth while she moaned and groaned for about ten minutes. Stella was watching my face enjoying my making love to her friend.

I then moved slowly to her body, rubbing her body which had slight wrinkles. I looked at Stella. She was asking me with sign language how it was. I signaled to her that I was not enjoying it.

I then proceeded to her cunt putting two fingers in. It was too loose. I tried three fingers and then four fingers. Finally she had some feelings and started to move. I started to rub the soft spongy area where mom had really enjoyed. I kept rubbing that area for about fifteen minutes.

That was when she started to moan loudly, enjoying me rubbing her G spot.

“Yes darling that is nice. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Finally I am getting that thrill you used to give me when we were newly married. Yes dear push it harder.”

She did not realize that it was me and not her husband fucking her. Also she did not realize that I was finger fucking her. After some time Kathy started to moan louder and wriggle her body.

Stella signaled me to put my cock in. I did so. My cock went in and I only felt my cock touching vagina walls slightly and there was no grip on my cock. I signaled Stella that her cunt had no contractions to grip my cock.

Kathy suddenly went wilder and started screaming and going wild just like mom and Stella and slowly became soft.

I got up and cleaned myself. Kathy lay there for some time. I sat beside Stella watching Kathy. I then whispered into Stella’s ears,”You owe me a double fuck. I did not get any satisfaction fucking her.”

“What are you two whispering?” Kathy asked. She had recovered.

“Nothing, he was just reporting how great you were. How, Kathy, did you enjoy the fuck?”

“Stella, thank you. It was really satisfying. I had a great time being fucked by your brother. Please bring him with you when you come to meet my husband. While you fuck my husband, I can get fucked by your brother.”

“Thank you, brother, you gave my friend a good fuck that she deserved and will not forget. You can go back to your room and rest. Hope you can sleep well after enjoying fucking my best friend.”

Stella knew I did not enjoy the fuck then what did she mean by sleep well after enjoying fucking her best friend?Was she hinting me to keep awake and that she would visit me when Kathy went to sleep?

I went to my room and waited for her to come. It was a half hour before the door opened and she came. We quickly ran towards each other and hugged for some time. We then sat on the bed.

“Thank you, brother. You really satisfied my friend. She was so happy and relaxed that she went to sleep immediately. So how was it? I thought you were enjoying fucking her.”

"You saw that I had to use four fingers to go into her cunt and it took about fifteen minutes to rub her G spot to arouse her.”

“What is a G spot, brother?”

I kissed her on her lips and laid her on the bed.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

I then put my fore finger into her cunt about two inches and stopped and started to rub her spongy wall. She immediately responded with pleasure.

“That, my dear sister, is the G spot, which by rubbing for about fifteen to twenty minutes is enough to get a woman wet and ready for penetration.” Meanwhile I kept on rubbing the area.

“I did just that to Kathy and she thought that it was her husband fucking her. She was not aware that it was my four fingers doing the job. I could have even put in my whole hand in and she would not have known.”

“Why did you not put in the whole hand? It would have been nice to watch that.” She laughed.

“When you told me to put my cock in I did so. It was like throwing a pail into the well,” I told her.

“So all the bastards I fucked were only trying going in as deep as they could, while the pleasure point is only about 2 inches away. No wonder they could not satisfy me. By the way where did you learn that?”

“My mother, my teacher,” I told her.

“So you managed to find out the secret and fuck her?” Stella asked.

“Yes I managed to. I will tell you all after your friend has gone back. What about you, did you get to fuck your father?”

With a big smile she said, “YES.”

We did not realize that it was over twenty minutes since I had my finger inside her cunt. She was all wet and her jets were shooting her juices from her vaginal walls.

“Brother, I did not see you shooting into her, so I knew you need to relief yourself. That is why I came to give you a relief. Where do you want to shoot? Make your choice into my mouth or the cunt. I will enjoy anyone of the two."

“I think your cunt will do fine, so that we both can relieve ourselves at the same time.” It took me about fifteen minutes before I could shoot into her.

“OK, brother, now what is the solution for Kathy’s problem? I cannot be going to satisfy her husband every now and then.”

“Right, as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldisgold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors