Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Daddy's Girl (Part Five)

13
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
When I woke up it was bright. Covering my eyes I stretched out and tried to gain control of my groggy brain. It was when my arm tapped into something that I was brought back to reality and I knew where I was. Laying next to me, sound asleep, was daddy. Memories of last night had come flooding back to me.

I remembered the way that he kissed me, fireworks going off in my mind. The way that he held me against him on the couch when I came for the first time and then his fingers ... oh my god his fingers. The way he touched me with his rough finger tips, just the way I had imagined it. Everything about last night was amazing. Daddy made it amazing.

You should repay him. A voice spoke loudly in my head, making me smile. How could I repay him back? I had no idea what to do in situations like this. I had never done anything sexual with another person in my life. All that I knew were things that I had seen in porn and I was not even sure I could pull them off.

Rolling over I looked daddy in the face. He was truly an amazing man, everything about him was breath-taking and he was mine. Well for the moment he was mine, I was not really sure how he felt about any of this. I did not care, for now it was us, him and me and I was going to enjoy every moment of it.

Crawling out of bed, I make my way into my room and searched for the sexiest outfit that I could find. I ended up with a lacy black matching pair of panties and bra and then my tight hip hugging jeans and a low cut shirt daddy had bought me when we got here. He had told me I looked stunning in it.

Once my outfit was laid out on the bed, I made my way into my shower. I had not really gotten to enjoy my shower the other night, with the situation that took place between daddy and I. Now I felt that the hot water would be welcoming against my skin.

I turned on the water and midway decided that I was going to take a bath instead of a shower. I was going to soak my muscles and get myself completely relaxed. Daddy said today was going to be a long day, I wanted my body to be able to keep up with whatever was coming my way. Would daddy take my virginity?

My body shook at the thought of daddy taking my most precious treasure. I did not have a lot but I still had that and right now, I wanted him to have it. I wanted him to have me. I wanted to be his baby girl for the rest of my life. It may feel soon, but I know that it is the truth.

Once my bath water was full, I poured in a few bath oils and stepped in. I almost pulled back at how hot it was but soon my body got used to it and I slipped all the way into the water, coving my entire body up to my neck.

I closed my eyes, letting my head rest against the shower wall. I thought more about daddy. His smile, his touch, the way he laughed, the way he looked at me. Everything about him sent vibrations though my body and left every inch of me standing on end.

I found my hand slipping down my stomach and falling between my legs, slowly massaging away at my clit. Rubbing it in small circular motions, my breathing rising.

“Mind if I join you?” A voice startled me back to reality.

I looked up to find my father standing above me, wearing nothing more than a robe. How long had be been watching me?

“Um ... yes.” I answered, moving forward so that he could get in behind me.

Daddy dropped his robe and I got to see his cock again. I had not gotten to see it since the other night when I had watched him touch himself while he thought about me. Slowly he climbed in behind me and that cock I had pictured many times over rested against my back as I leaned into him.

“So what were you doing?” He asked me, kissing me on the top of my head.

I could feel my face flush, thinking about him watching me touch myself as I thought about him.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

It made me feel dirty in the best sort of ways.

“I was ..” I could not finish my sentence. I was still not sure how to say things out loud with him.

“Please don’t let me stop you.” He smiled.

“I can’t do that with you ...” I swallowed hard.

“Please baby,” he begged me.

“I just don’t think I can.” I confessed, hanging my head.

“Here,” daddy said, taking my hand into his own. “Show me?”

“Show you?”

“Yes show me.”

“Show you what?”

“Show me how you make yourself cum.”

“With your hand?”

“Yes.”

“But...”

“Do you trust me Andie?”

“Of course I do daddy.”

“Please do this for me then, I promise it will be worth it.”

I sighed and then took a deep breath, preparing myself. I wanted to do this for daddy. I wanted to do this for me but I was nervous. What if I was horrible at what I did?

Closing my eyes I placed my hand over daddy’s. When I moved a finger down, he motioned in the same downward motion. I moved his hand down my stomach and let it slide between my legs where I had left off. The feeling was incredible, so much better than I had felt a few minutes before. I knew this was because it was his hand and not my own.

I gasped softly as I helped his fingers part my pussy lips and slip in between then, resting softly against my clit. I held him still for a moment, allowing my body to calm down and my nerves to settle. I then began to have him make circles with his finger around my clit, moving around and around, pushing his finger back and forth from side to side. The feeling was incredible.

His hands were smoother in the water as he continued to rub at my clit, getting harder and fast with each circle that he made, pushing me over the top.

“Oh daddy I am so close,” I cried out.

To my shocking surprise daddy pulled his finger away from my clit and rested it at my side. My body tried to follow him in his exit but he held be down tightly against him. A low groan made its way out of me and I was left breathless and panting but orgasmless.

“But why daddy?” I asked him pleadingly.

“I am not ready for you to cum just yet baby.” He smiled against my neck.

I took a few deep breaths and brought myself back down to a relaxed state, though more than ever did I want daddy to make me cum.

Daddy’s hands massaged up and down the sides of my legs and up to my stomach. He ran his fingers along my stomach as he had the night before and it sent me back to that feeling of complete bliss.

“Oh daddy please,” I begged him, my legs parting slightly. “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please make me cum daddy please!”

Daddy let his fingers drop down between my legs and began to rub at my clit again, slowly and in the circles I had led him through before. He slowly brought me back up to that peak, picking up speed. Circle after circle after circle. Back and forth, up and down, around and around.

“Oh daddy,” I cried out again. “I am going to cum.”

Daddy’s hand dropped lower and slide inside of me deep. That was enough to push me over the edge. I shook violently on top of him, my orgasm shooting through my entire body, making my fingers stretch out.

“Oh daddy,” I moaned, running my fingers down his arms.

“Did you enjoy that?” He asked.

“Yes I did.”

“Good, so did I.”

“Good.”

“You cum so beautifully.”

I felt my face flush once again as he kissed down my neck and nibbled across my shoulder.

“Daddy?”

“Yes baby?”

“Will you do something for me?”

“Anything for you baby girl.”

“Will you take my virginity?”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments