Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Control

"Teaching her brother some control"

325
35 Comments 35
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Of course I’m hard,” I argued, drying my hair with the towel she handed me. “You walk in while I’m taking a shower and you’re naked.”

“I’m your sister,” Megan countered. “That makes you a sicko.”

“I am sixteen years old,” I argued, “And you are a fucking tease.”

“I know how old you are,” she laughed, “And I just need a shower. Just because you can’t control your dick doesn’t make me a tease?”

“Control my dick?” I spat, tying the towel around my waist, my dick obscenely tenting the material. “How am I supposed to do that?”

“First, you stop staring at your sister’s naked ass,” Megan answered, purposefully dropping her towel to bend over, looking back at her younger brother with a naughtily raised eyebrow, “Then you stop thinking about putting your uncontrollable dick in me.”

“Fuck's sake, sis,” I hissed. “You don’t make it easy to do that. I mean, I can see your pussy.”

“Every girl has one, Terry,” she laughed, “Like I said, don’t stare at it if it makes you all weird and horny and shit. And, by the way, you just admitted that you want to put it in me.”

“Yeah, every girl has one,” I answered, “But not every girl shows it to me all the time. You are a fucking tease and you do this on purpose.”

“Of course I do, bro,” Megan said, spreading the towel over the toilet and sitting with her legs spread, “I’ll stop if you really want me to.”

I couldn’t stop watching my big sister as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, her eyes smiling devilishly up at me. “Uh, mm,” I stammered. “I, uh, maybe it’s not that, uhm.”

My cock was throbbing visibly under the damp towel while I stood bowlegged, staring at my sister. She was home for the Christmas holidays and would be around until the middle of January. Having graduated from Mississippi State University with an industrial engineering degree, she quickly secured a job in Cape Canaveral, Florida, with a huge aero engineering contractor. 

“Not that big a deal?” She asked, finishing my sentence, “Well, if that’s true, then why do you hide your dick every time it gets hard like that?”

I didn’t have an answer for her. My heart was pounding so hard that I think she could hear it. My dick continued to bounce under my towel, my sister smiling at me. She was looking at my face, but I could tell that she was watching the twitching lump at my crotch. A sly nod of her head directed my attention lower and I let my eyes trail down her body to see her push two fingers into her pussy. I almost came.

“You should be proud of him,” she said, her eyes looking directly at my hidden erection. “It’s really big, especially for a guy your age.”

“I, uhm,” was all I could manage, but after nervously clearing my throat, I added, “Thanks?”

Megan lifted her left foot, propping it up on the edge of the tub, then leaned back on the toilet, her fingers ever so slowly working in and out of her wet pussy. “Let me see it.”

She could see my trepidation as I took a small step backward, turning the soap dispenser onto its side and pushing it noisily to the sink. Bumping into the vanity loosened my towel, but I caught it before it fell. The distraction of the dispenser and catching my towel did nothing to assuage the drumming throb in my loins. 

I failed to notice that the head of my cock, tucked neatly into its foreskin, was now visible to my teasing sister. A smile, so wicked and lustful, appeared on her face followed by the swipe of her tongue, moistening her pouty upper lip, “There he is,” she said so sweetly.

Looking down, I saw what she was looking at but quickly covered it with my palm. Instantly, I could feel the warm, clear fluid oozing in a slick glob from the slit. Pushing my cock head out of sight, I rubbed my palm on the towel to clean it of my abundant pre cum. I couldn’t make myself look her in the eyes again for several minutes. That was, needless to say, just a bit embarrassing to a sixteen-year-old boy.

KenyaMystic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenyaMystic

“Look, Sis,” I began.

“Come on, little brother,” she teased again, kneeling in front of me, trapping me against the vanity, “He wants to say hi.”

“Come on, Meg,” I weakly protested, “Dad will kill us.”

“Dad is passed out, drunk,” she said, taking the towel in her left hand and moving my hand away with her other.

“Megan,” I hoarsely and more weakly, whispered, putting my hand over hers to keep her from removing my towel, “You can’t. It’s not right.”

Her smile was even more determined. I felt her other hand slide softly up my leg and under the towel. A sharp breath when she cupped my balls in her fingers. “They are big,” she said, her eyes never leaving mine. “You shave them, doncha?”

“Sadie,” I coughed, “My girlfriend, Sadie, likes them shaved.”

“I can see why,” my sister whispered. “They feel so smooth and silky.”

I squirmed in my sister’s soft grasp, my cock on the verge of exploding. “Sis, you gotta stop or...”

“You don’t like it?”

A ragged breath, “No,” I stuttered, “I mean, yeah. It feels good. Too good.”

“I’ll stop if you really want me to.”

‘What the hell?’ I thought, my eyes closing and my head falling back against the mirror. My mind said it was wrong, but my body said something else. My balls drew tightly up into my scrotum as she tickled them with her nails. I took my hand from hers and just shook my head, telling her not to stop.

My eyes were closed, but I knew she smiled. In my head, I could see her full, red lips, her blue eyes, and I just knew the tip of her tongue was pressed against her top lip when she pulled my towel away. I could feel her breath on the head of my cock, both cool and searingly hot at the same time. I just stood there, afraid to open my eyes, that damned towel hanging behind my legs, trapped between my ass and the vanity. 

“It’s big,” she breathed, “Thick and long. Look, Terry, it’s thicker than my wrist.”

My body trembled as if I were freezing when I finally opened my eyes. Megan held her wrist parallel to the curved shaft of my cock, smiling up at me. “I want to touch it. Would that be okay?”

Looking down, I could barely take a breath, much less answer, so I jerkily nodded my approval. When she smiled at my answer, her eyes finally left mine and focused on my sex, pointing obscenely from my body at her pretty face. I watched her fingers wrap around my cock, pulling back my foreskin to reveal my pinkish, purplish head that glistened with the wetness of my pre cum.

A long breath drawn in between my teeth and out through my mouth and nose, “Oh, fuck,” I whispered, my heart pounding out of my chest. Her grip tightened, and she slid her hand back up my shaft, my foreskin neatly enveloping the head of my dick. Another tight squeeze and she stroked down my shaft, and that was all it took. My body was so charged with sexual energy and tension that I didn’t have time to warn her.

A thick dribble of cum oozed from my cock and crossed her thumb on its way to the floor. It happened then. The first emission, thick and heavy, shot over her head and onto the towel she left on the toilet, some of it landing in her hair and on her forehead. A second followed, then three more heavy ropes of cum leaped from my cock and onto my sister’s face. 

There were several more, smaller ejections, mostly landing on her naked tits. My sister just smiled up at me with thick trails of cum all over her face and in her hair. She continued to stroke my shaft until my orgasm faded into the depths of my loins. My knees buckled when she kissed the tip of my cock. “Yeah,” she said, “You need better dick control. We can work on that.”

I just shook my head in exasperated disbelief, watching her suck my cum from her thumb.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments