Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuddles With Daddy

"Little one had a nightmare.."

143
22 Comments 22
11.2k Views 11.2k
792 words 792 words

"Daddy?"

Eighteen-year-old Sirena stood at the doorway to her daddy's room, wearing an old oversized shirt of her daddy's and sleep shorts. Thunder boomed outside and lightning flashed in the window.

"Daaaddddyyy???" Sirena tried again. She tiptoed forward, eyeing the lump on the bed that was her father. Finally, he grunted, starting to wake up.

"Yes, Little One?"

"I had a nightmare and woke up to super loud thunder. Can I sleep with you? Cuddles will help calm me..."

"Aren't you a little old for this?"

"Please, Daddy?" she whined.

At this, her father sighed. He couldn't help it. As soon as she said daddy his heart melted and he caved every single time.

"Fine." He lifted a small portion of the covers so that she could climb in with him.

Sirena climbed in next to him, settling in against his toned body. It had been years since her mother died so her father welcomed her embrace, wrapping his arms around his daughter. He inhaled her hair as he settled against her, burying his nose in her raven-colored locks as he inhaled her mango shampoo. Sirena's ass ground against his hips, wiggling to get more comfortable.

"I love you, Daddy," Sirena whispered.

"I love you too, Little one. Can you stop wiggling around so much?" her daddy whispered back.

Her ass grinding against his cock had caused it to stir, rising to half-mast.

"Why, Daddy?" she cooed, innocently.

His cock dug into her firm ass and she was loving every second. She ground hard against him, feeling his cock get hard as a rock.

"Daddy, would you do anything for me?"

"Of course, Princess."

"My, um...down there parts feel funny."

"They do?"

"Mm-hm. They're all tingly...almost like...I dunno...they're seeking something.."

At this, her father's cock, which had been pinned between her ass cheeks twitched. Sirena giggled low in her throat.

"So what are you asking Daddy to do Princess?"

"Make them feel better. Please, Daddy."

Daddy's hand began rubbing her belly, getting lower and lower. He loved her soft skin, all of those lotions and body scrubs she's gotten seem to be paying off.

"And how would Princess like Daddy to make them feel better?"

Daddy's hand dipped lower, just inside the waistband of her sleep shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties, so he was very close to her kitty. Her breath caught in her throat, and she squeezed her eyes shut; waiting.

HalleyCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalleyCloud

Daddy placed little kisses all over his little one's face, on her nose and cheeks as he placed his hand flat against her most private area.

"What does Princess want Daddy to do to make her Princess parts feel better?" he whispered.

"Touch me, Daddy," she whimpered.

Daddy ran his first two fingers along her slit, soaking her kitty. Little one whimpered, holding on to him for dear life. At this he chuckled, inserting two fingers deep inside her. Little one gasped out and started bucking her hips, desperately fucking her father's fingers.

"Daddy, it's not enough..." Sirena whimpered.

"How about you bend over for Daddy?"

Sirena nodded eagerly, pulling away from her father and getting down on all fours, arcing her ass high in the air to tempt him.

Daddy groaned as he caught sight of her soaking kitty. He grabbed her by the hips and buried his face into her pussy, inhaling deep. Her pussy juice soaked his face, a snack for later. Daddy ran his tongue along her pussy, wrapping his arms around her hips so she couldn't move away. Princess started rubbing her kitty all over daddy's mouth as he suckled her little clitty.

"Please, Daddy... I need your cock," she whimpered.

Daddy pulled away, savoring the last taste of his daughter's pussy on his tongue. He unbundled his belt and pulled his jeans and boxers off.

"Are you ready princess?"

"Yes please, daddy" she whispered, reaching down to play with her clit as she peeked over her shoulder at him.

Daddy pulled the camera up on his phone and filmed his hard cock slowly entering his daughter's tight kitty. As his balls pressed against her, she moaned and started moving against him.

"Hard, daddy! Please?"

"Anything for Daddy's Princess."

Daddy began to fuck his daughter as hard as he could, thrusting deep inside her; it wasn't long before she was moaning.

"Daddy, can I cum on your cock?" Sirena called out.

Daddy was going to explode. "Yes, Baby, cum on daddy's hard cock."

He came with her, filling her nice and full as she milked every drop. They collapsed together, satisfied, and still connected.

"Can Daddy sleep inside you princess? That way I can fuck my pretty princess in the middle of the night?"

"Of course Daddy. Anything for you."

Published 
Written by TouchMeDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments