Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming Home For Christmas

"Amanda's plan to surprise her father by coming home early ends up in a big surpise for her!"

73
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The first story I published on here (My Sister's New Buzz) got so much positive feedback that I have decided to share another naughty story from my past. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This entirely TRUE story involves spying and masturbation, and a nice bit of taboo behaviour..."

Some context - I'm blonde, curvy, but not large, have 34C breasts, and I'm quite pleased with my arse too. I am the eldest sister of three siblings. As with many families, once everyone grows up and leaves home, my parents' marriage struggled as the one thing keeping them together has now gone. This was certainly the case with my parents, and when my youngest brother left home at the age of nineteen, my mother and father drifted apart and got a divorce. Mum moved out, and my Dad stayed in the home we had grown up in. We got into a rhythm of spending Christmas with Dad one year, and then with Mum the next, alternating so that all the siblings were together with one parent for Christmas, then the other the year after.

CHAPTER 1

The year I turned twenty-three, we were due to spend the holidays at Dad's house. I had been away at University for quite a while, and it hadn't been so easy to come and visit, so very excited to be heading home for Christmas and seeing the family. While Mum had her new boyfriend to be with this year, Dad was still living alone. I think Dad may have tried hooking up with a few women on Tinder or some other app, and had gone on a few dates, but nothing was particularly sticking. In fact, I think he was quite enjoying the bachelor life again, having fun with no serious commitments.

We (my siblings and I) would all be traveling to the local train station from the various different cities that we were studying in, and aim to get in at a similar time (at about 6 p.m.) so that Dad could then come and pick us up in the car and only have to make one trip. I lived furthest away, and had far longer to travel, with two connecting trains to catch, and quite a wait at one of the stations while waiting for the connection.

However, it just so happened that when I got to that station, an earlier train was a bit late setting off, meaning I was able to catch that train instead of waiting forty-five minutes until my original one, and this meant that I was able to get to my hometown almost an hour earlier than planned. So not to make my Dad come pick me up so much earlier than everyone else, and because I didn't want to be waiting around at the station for so long for my siblings, I decided to take a taxi home, and surprise Dad by coming back a bit early too!

When I got home, however, there was no answer when I knocked on the door. Dad's car was parked outside, so he must be home, as he was lazy and never walked anywhere. Perhaps he was in the back garden? Thankfully, I still had a copy of the front door key, so let myself in and went inside. I called out to say "Hello" to my Dad, but didn't get an answer. I took my shoes off, put my bag down, and was just about to walk to the back garden when I heard a noise from upstairs - it sounded like maybe Dad was upstairs watching something on TV. I walked up the stairs to go see him...

...but there, halfway up the stairs, I heard a sound that made me perfectly aware of what was on the TV...

...it was porn! My Dad was in his room watching porn!

CHAPTER 2

I froze, halfway up the stairs, heart beating at a hundred beats per second, shocked at what I was hearing!

Now, I have to admit, I have always been very turned on by spying on other people masturbating. It's something I've done so many times with my house-mates at University. If any of them were having sex or masturbating in their room, I would press my ear against the door, listen, and rub myself. Male or female, it doesn't matter, it just gives me a thrill - that curiosity and desire for spying on someone entirely involved in that moment of pleasure is something that drives me wild, and leads my pussy to spasm.

So when I spotted from the stairs that the door to my Dad's room was slightly open, and I heard my Dad let out a groan, I got caught up by that instinctive craving - I had to sneak up and take a peek!

Very quietly and very slowly I snuck up the remaining stairs and along the corridor. Having snuck out of the house many times as a teen to go out with friends when I shouldn't have, I knew exactly how to sneak back up those stairs without making a noise, and missing out the creaky step. I slowly made my way down the corridor, relieved that I had decided to take my shoes off before going to find him, to help me keep quiet! And the closer I got to the room, I could tell that there was no way he could hear me sneaking outside. The TV was very loud, and by the sound of his groaning he was definitely too caught up in the porn to hear any tiny noise I might make.

As I reached the room, I could see there, on the big TV screen up on the wall, a blonde young lady on her knees, with a big fat cock in her mouth, and another in her hand, and I froze - I recognised the video! I had seen this porn before, and had cum to it myself on more than one occasion! And there, as I silently lent further forward, I saw the lower half of my own father's body. He was lying on his back, wearing a dark green t-shirt, and his legs were hanging over the end of his bed. His jeans round his ankles, and in his hand, he had...

...a big juicy cock...

...an average length, nothing huge...

...but...

...it was SO fucking thick!

CHAPTER 3

My mouth dropped open as I saw Dad's hand choking his enormously thick cock. My mind blanked, all thought of that being my own father vanished from my mind as all I could do was imagine how it would feel to have something that wide stretching my pussy out... and within seconds my knickers were soaked!

I watched as he reached over to his bedside table and took out a bottle of lube. I watched as he applied it to his chunky meat, slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth with one hand, spreading the lube around the tip with the other. He let out a groan, and my pussy quivered again... god I was turned on!

With the door blocking my view of my Dad's face, I tried to block out the thought that he was my own father. I was just watching "some random guy" jerking off to a video I had watched plenty of times before, that was all. I was just watching "some man" grasp his cock as he watched the girl on the screen lie back on a couch, as one of the men positioned himself behind her to slip it in her from behind, while the other knelt in front of her so she could take him balls-deep in her throat.

Eden_Rae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eden_Rae

I didn't dare touch myself. I was getting so, so hot, and my clit almost ached with longing for my fingers, but I just stood rooted to the spot, sweating with the excitement and disbelief of what I was watching, and that deeply erotic feeling of the risk of being caught. But this time it was different, because it was my own Dad! If I got caught touching myself this time, it would be so much worse! So I just clasped my thighs tight as I continued watching...

My Dad really seemed to like what he was watching. He quietly uttered "that's it, you little bitch, take it in both ends!"

The more he watched, the faster he was tugging on himself, now cupping his balls with his other hand and clearly putting pressure below load down between his balls and his arse - something I had learned from an ex that can make guys feel an extra build-up...

"Choke on that you dirty whore... you cumbucket... yes, good girl, gag on it, gag on my big fat dick!" he was saying, and various other things, rougher and louder the more vigorously he ran his hand up and down his fat veiny cock.

And then the men in the video both stood up and the girl was back on her knees facing them both again, her eyes and mouth wide open as the men started to jerk their own cocks...

"Oh god yes, you filthy girl!" my Dad let out...

"Open wide of my load you filthy slut! YOU CUMHUNGRY LITTLE WHORE!" - I remember those words so clearly, as he then let out the loudest moan of all, as I looked and saw the longest threads of cum spray out of my own father's thick, thick cock, spraying all over his stomach! He went on, and on, and on, furiously tugging out every last strand of cum, moaning and groaning with every last pull.

"Fuuuuck yes... fuck yes, you good girl... you good, good girl..." moaned my Dad one last time, as his clearly lengthy orgasm came to an end, and he let go of his cock, breathing heavily and just lying there on the bed.

CHAPTER 4

I was beside myself. My panties were soaked and I was squeezing my thighs so tight together to absorb that warm juices and heat that was radiating from my throbbing pussy! I could feel my moisture dripping down my pubes, and my eyes were rolling into the roof of my head, but I still didn't let in to the urge to touch myself!

After a minute, I heard my Dad start to get up, and my heart almost imploded... was he coming outside?! But no, he headed into his en-suite bathroom and began to have a shower. Taking advantage of the noise of the water, I quickly and quietly made my way back downstairs, got my stuff, and left the house.

I made my way back to the train station within just a few minutes of when my original train was supposed to arrive, and soon enough my brother and sister also arrived on their trains. We waited together until Dad arrived in his car to pick us up. When he arrived, I acted as though I had only just arrived. When we got to his house, I noticed his green t-shirt was hung up to dry on a radiator... clearly a victim of one of his various stray cumshots from earlier! Once again, my pussy quivered hungrily.

When we finally went to bed, I locked my bedroom door and got out my laptop and headphones. I connected to the WiFi, opened an incognito tab and, for the second time that day on that network, loaded that video. That very video that had been playing on my Dad's bedroom TV screen just a few hours earlier. I laid back on my bed, in the same position as he had, with my panties round my ankles, and gave in to that inevitable, uncontrollable delight of masturbation. My imagination and memory combined to form the sordid tabood imagery in my head, as my hand finally, after ours of painful craving, made contact with what was now a very puffy, soaking wet vagina!

I was the girl in the video...

...both of the men were my Dad...

Each time we reached a moment that my father had moaned at or spoken to, my pussy shook even more powerfully, and my back would arch even further. I would repeat under my breath everything I remembered him saying while he watched the blonde girl on the screen take those men's huge dicks. Their dicks were longer than my Dad's, but by god his was thick!

I rubbed myself quicker and quicker, remembering how my Dad had also upped the speed. My right-hand cupping and rubbing my clit, while slipping fingers inside my cunt's warm, moist walls. I started with one, then two. The imagery of my own father's thick, throbbing cock burned in my mind's eye, and I stretched my pussy even further, to fit, three... four fingers in there - even trying hard to squeeze my thumb in there, though that was a bit more than my pussy could handle. God knows how my Mum had taken such a thick piece of meat inside her!

As the girl turned around and got back on her knees, and the two men began jerking off in her face while she looked up at them with what looked like innocent hunger, I pulled my hand out of my pussy and slid a finger into my tight arsehole! It slid in so easily, my hole already soaking from all the creams that had trickled down there from my now sopping wet pussy!

And at the exact moment in the video that my Dad had cum at just a few hours ago, I pulled my finger out of my puckering hole and reached the most convulsive orgasm of my life. With my other hand feverously rubbing over and under my clit, I sprayed my pussy juices - just as my dad had sprayed his thick strings of white cum - all over the bed. I let out my own moan, mirroring my Dad's from earlier...

"Fuuuuck yes... fuck yes Daddy, I'm your good girl... your good good girl..."

Published 
Written by AmandaScandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments