Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Caught Me Masturbating (part 5)

"Lesson well learned"

5
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I grunt pushing my hips up as a strong rush pushes deep into my frame. My eyes open up slowly to my daddy thrusting deep into my pussy.

Holding my legs up over his shoulders. Gripping onto my tight little ass and smashing his hips deep into my crotch. I soon recognize the moans filling the room as my own.

"Daddy!" I moan out clinging to him.

My head falls back into my pillow as howling pushes out of me loud. His cock roughly grinding in my walls. My body naked and pulsing hard under his. I cum hard on his shaft panting and moaning loud.

My eyes close tight as he pulls out from inside of me. He jerks his cock off till he sprays me with a blast of cum. His sticky white seed splats across my belly and breasts. He grins pushing himself off of my bed panting.

"Babygirl, you didn't ask to cum." He shakes his head still breathing heavy.

I look up at him speechless. I look at the clock, it's noon! The sun is up and blasting bright into my room. I look back at him confused from just waking up to a screaming orgasm.

"Daddy! I'm sorry I didn't know, I was sleeping... I didn't know... It won't happen again." I say quickly.

"You didn't know?" He repeats his voice sounding menacing.

"No, please daddy, it won't happen again." I plead as he smiles softly.

"You're damn right it won't I have to teach you a lesson to make sure of it." he says chuckling and walking out the room before I say anything else.

I sit up quickly feeling his cum dripping all down my body. When did I fall asleep? Where was mama? When did he start fucking me?

I pull myself out of bed grabbing the first dress and pair of panties I could find from my closet. Going to the bathroom I see daddy sitting on his bed watching T.V.

I take a nice quick hot shower. Pulling the small panties up my frame. Then buttoning my dress up walking out of the bathroom. I pause instantly as I see daddy resting against his doorframe looking straight at me.

I gulp quickly as I try hard not look nervous. Feeling my pussy cry out for him. I begin walking to my room. Each of my steps seems to make me even more horny. I walk just pass him as he clears his throat making me pause to look back at him.

"Hey daddy." I say low.

He chuckles beckoning me closer to him with a tilt of his head. I take in a deep breath and move right in front of him. He stands up from the door frame, making his body seem that much larger.

"Hey babygirl." He smiles pushing his fingers through my damp hair.

He bites down on his bottom lip making me whimper softly.

He looked so sexy when he did that.

He smirks just as the thought passes through my head. He smiles and takes a hold of my neck. Slamming me hard against the wall and pinning e still. My eyes close as my back is pushed roughly to the wall.

"Ready for your lesson babygirl?" He speaks right into my ear in whispers.

He bites down into my neck making me moan. Why was my pussy dripping all ready. I groan hearing his words push into my ear.

"Don't tell me you can't talk any more." he pulls his face back just enough for our eyes to meet.

"No! Daddy please! I can talk." I say quickly.

His hand push up my dress gripping onto my panties. He yanks them down so hard that he rips them off. My pussy having nothing else to drip into, drips down my legs.

"Good girl." daddy says as his finger pushes along my slit the dives deep into my throbbing pussy walls.

My eyes close quickly as I moan out as much as I could. He release my neck and begins to pump his finger in and out of me. His free hand having supreme reign to my breasts.

"Ohhh fuck daddy no please." I moan as my toes curl feeling myself leaking all over his hand and the floor.

He watches me as he pumps in a second finger. Beginning to push into my walls more roughly. My body grinds against his fingers as my pussy pulses hard.

"Remember babygirl, you don't want to cum until you ask right. Or else daddy is going to show you how he treats ungrateful fucking sluts how to properly ask." his voice low and monotoned as his hand sped up in my cunt.

"Fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it please!" I yell out.

He pauses looking into my eyes as I breath heavy. My head spinning as I pant and hump at his hand. Needing friction as my pussy leaks with wetness into his palm.

"Please daddy." I whimper softly.

I was drowning by this need so deep, so strong in my walls. I felt as though every cell in my body might explode from it. I need to get off and I wasn't going to deny myself. Especially after being fucked outside in the cold like a bitch in heat.

He pulls his finger out of my hot wet walls. His hands shook like an addict going through withdrawal. Gripping onto my dress and unbuttoning it. Spreading the edges apart, revealing the full, tempting globes of my breasts. I could care less who walks in at the point of getting driven insane.

He licks his lips, staring at me as he frees his hard cock pushing his pants off. Kneeling at my feet and looking up at me. I whimper softly watching his cock throb its demand to plunge inside of my little cunt hole.

His mouth waters so much so that he drools slightly. I know he wants in, it's clear. Why is he doing this!

“Play with your clit.” He pushes my legs apart.

He looks up at me with a need I know all to well. I whimper; A low, desperate sound that has his cock jerking in response.

“Play with it, babygirl,” he moans gently.

Watching as my trembling fingers slid down the soft roundness of my stomach.

"There you go. Feel how wet you are already for daddy." he smirks looking at me.

"See how you respond when daddy is here to take care of your little fuck hole? And it's only been a few minutes." He moves his head closer to my frame making my toes curl without him even touching me.

"Easy babygirl easy." He strokes my stomach.

My finger slides up and down my dripping wet sex.

SquirtJessy21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtJessy21

He is driving me crazy. As he is just a inch away from my clit. He can easily just stick his tongue into my folds and send me head over heels in pleasure.

"How does that feel babygirl?" He looks into my eyes.

"It feels better when you do it daddy please. Please! Will you play with my pussy! Please daddy make me cum!" I whimper feebly as he takes my hand away from my pussy.

"Well when you ask me like that how can I say no?" He chuckles as his tongue slides down my thigh.

He is taking his time. As if my sanity was just a thing of putty in his hands. He takes in a deep breath pushing his nose against my wet twat. He is going to make me loose it. His lips kiss and suck my pussy lips softly.

My back arches away from the wall as he is kneeling down between my legs. My fingers tie in a knot in his hair.

"Daddy, please, please! I can't take it!" I moan as my legs shift opened wider.

He takes a hold of my legs yanking me down onto the ground. My back hits the floor hard as I continue pleading with him. Whimpering and shifting as he settles in between my legs.

"Calm yourself babygirl, I will take care of you." He chuckles making my pussy shiver hard.

His tongue slides into my folds as I release a loud moan my legs spreading even wider. My pussy begining to push up to him as my eyes close. My head pushes against the carpet.

"Ahhhhh fuck daddy right there!" I yell loud as my pussy throbs hard.

He digs deep into my anus with his finger. Making me moan louder as my toes curl tight. His tongue slides out of my frame and then grinds softly against my clit.

"Like this?" He asks as he lifts his tongue off of my clit.

Pulling his finger out of my anus. He puts his middle finger on my throbbing clit. Grinding at it and pushing his other middle finger into my slit. My entire back arches off of the floor as I moan out louder.

"Fuck daddy I'm going to cum!" I yell out loud.

He pulls his hands back away from me pushing his head back between my legs. Watching as my pussy spasms hard in front of him.

"Hm.. Looks like that might work." He says low.

He slides his tongue against my clit hard making it throb even more. As my legs lock around his neck my hips buck up frantically. He just pulls his lips away making me pant roughly.

"That one looks like it will work to." He chuckles pushing my legs off of him.

My body needing release, I push my hand against my clit grinding roughly at it. Whimpering loud and moaning as my hips push up to my hand.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" I can't help but moan out as I pant.

He pulls my hands away as my pussy begins to throb again. Making me whimper and tug at my hand trying to get my self off.

"Daddy, please, please let me cum!" I cry out

"Well you didn't ask me the first time so now you have to be taught the right way sweety." He smiles to me as if he wasn't tormenting me.

My pussy slowly stops pulsing as it leaks with my wetness. My body is trembling. I can not take any more. Just as I take in a deep breath his mouth attaches to my clit once more. Making me buck off of the ground and howl out for him.

His tongue lathers over and over my little bulb. My eyes close tight a my pussy slowly begins to throb in his mouth. He sucks harder against it and shoves his finger into my pussy walls once more. My aching walls protest and shiver harder.

"Ah... Fuck daddy yes! Yes!" I cry out as tears push in my eyes.

His tongue stops moving as he pulls his lips away from my clit and just breaths down on me.

"No!! Daddy! No please! Please make me cum!" I yell as I begin to cry with tears streaming down my face.

I had never been so pent up in my life. My pussy throbs so hard it hurts. My eyes blurring with tears a he climbs over my body. Looking deep into my eyes. As he forces my legs up and over his hips. All I can make out is his head coming closer to mine.

"Shhh, baby girl don't cry." he kisses my lips and kisses my tears.

"Please daddy may I cum please." I whimper softly still crying.

His lips kiss against mine as his tip drives deep into my dripping wet slit. My head drops back against the floor as he begins to slam his cock deep into my walls.

My hands dig in his hair as my mouth opens to moan. My hips bucking up against his as my walls begin to throb hard.

"Please daddy I need to cum, please can I cum daddy? Please?" I cry out as my hips hump up to his.

He doesn't answer me he just picks up the speed fucking me harder as my head pushes back at the floor harder.

"Fuck yes daddy yes!" I moan out crazed as my body clench and pulse around his throbbing shaft.

“Come for me, babygirl. Let me feel you come on daddy's cock.” His voice strokes over me.

His shaft fucks into the tormented depths of my gripping cunt. Driving me insane with the whiplash of pleasure that tore through my body.

I gasp for breath as I felt the heating coil in my throbbing pulsing pussy. Felling it tightening with delicious intensity. I fought for breath as his cock took me ruthlessly, driving deep.

His stroking swept over nerve endings that were throbbing in desperation from each plunging thrust.

The sounds of hot, wet sex filled the hall. The plunge of his thrusts slapping inside me, as my moans tear through my chest. My body could take no more as i felt my entire being explode.

My pussy tightening until he was groaning with the effort to continue thrusting inside me. My release pouring through me, convulsing my body as I stab myself repeatedly up against the hard cock invading me.

Soon the throbbing subsides as his hips smash against me with one hard last thrust. His body holding me tight as his cock shakes violently.

Feeling his seed ooze into my womb as he lay still on top of me for a moment. Panting and spent rolling off of me and pulling me into his arms. As we fall asleep quickly laying in our juices. 

Published 
Written by NaughtyNicola
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors