Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy turns Jessica into a Woman

"Make me a woman then, I challenged as I pulled down his pants."

10
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I didn't care anymore, I wanted him to hear me now. I wanted my Daddy to come inside and see what I was doing, I wanted him to look at me as a woman not a little girl. I was tired of trying to be silent so he wouldn't hear me, I simply didn't care anymore. I licked my fingers and slipped them into my pussy, positioning myself on the bed that if he came in the first thing he would see would be my pink, juicy, wet pussy. I hit my G-Spot and moaned loudly on purpose imagining him dominating me. 

" Oh please, stop. Ahhh, please don't." I whimpered pumping in and out of myself. 

I waited a couple seconds to hear footsteps, nothing. So I moaned even louder, then even louder. And then I screamed. I heard the footsteps immedietly, since his bedroom was two doors down. He threw open my door loudly and I kept my eyes closed, peeking slightly to see him gaping at me.

" Oh daddy, yes fuck me daddy." I said outloud, pretending he wasn't even there. " Let me be your slut for tonight, ah ... yes daddy fuck me hard daddy."

I heard him clear his throat and I stopped and opened my eyes and pretended to be startled. He looked uncomfortable, his grey eyes confused, he was running a hand through his soft salt and pepper coloured hair. I didn't miss the fact that his cock growing inside his pants and I smiled to myself.

"Jessica honey .. um I - uh." He clearly didn't know what to say, I took the lead and got up.

I walked to the door slowly, proud of how fine I looked naked and closed it, locking it. I turned around to see him lick his lips and I knew he would let me live my fantasy tonight. His eyes took their time wandering from my manicured toes to my dripping wet, waxed pussy to my big 36 C tits, his eyes lingered there before they met my blue eyes. 

"Jess .. I thought you were uh hurt." He said awkwardly.

"Daddy," I said softly walking over to him and trailing my hand down his arm. " I'm a big girl now, I can look after myself." I said seductively.

He looked embarrassed, he clearly didn't know what to do but I knew he enjoyed looking at me in the nude.

"Yeah I-I know that." He stuttered, I grinned.

"Haven't you noticed?" I said running a hand down my body cupping my breast. " I'm a woman now, I'm not your little girl, I'm almost 18."

"I should go." He said firmly more to himself then me, and he turned to leave.

"Okay I lied Daddy!" I said to him and he looked over his shoulder. "I still need you Daddy, I need you to make me feeling good." 

I walked over to where he was, stopping in between him and the door blocking his way. I brought my hands down to his belt and slowly unbuckled it. 

"Daddy, I'm a big girl. " I whispered.

"You're still my little girl." He said after clearing his throat.

"Make me a woman then," I challenged as I pulled down his pants. He was supporting the biggest hard on I had ever seen, even bigger then Mason Lynch who's at 8 inches, Daddy was bigger, way bigger and I had to control myself.

"Jessie, honey this isn't right." He said reaching for his pants. I ignored him as I slowly pulled down his boxers, fully seeing his cock. I ached to touch it, to suck it, to have it hammered inside me. I wanted it inside my mouth gagging me, I wanted it deep inside my pussy cumming inside me. 

"Daddy, please." I begged.

KiraBair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraBair

I watched him turn away. That's when I gave him a big, open mouthed hot kiss. I pushed him backwards gently, I felt his cock dig into my stomach and I shivered as I imagined it going inside my ass. He was stiff at first but then I felt him respond to my kiss, I felt his strong, big hands wrap around me. 

I slowly made my way down, teasing him. I gently touched his cock, and heard him gasp in pleasure.

"Im gonna make you feel good Daddy. Im gonna be better than Mommy, I'm gonna be better then that slut you brought home on Thursday. I watched you two have sex Daddy, you thought no one was home Daddy. I'll be better, I promise."

I locked my lips on his cock, oh it felt so good. It was so big, gagging me but I didn't want to disappoint him. I was sucking, slurping, licking his cock and he was thrusting now. I heard him moan and then pull my hair. 

"Im gonna cum baby girl. Oh yes ... ah make daddy feel good." 

He was gonna orgasm, I began sucking even faster and before I knew it he was shouting 'Im gonna cum'. I opened my mouth and he shot his first load in there, it tasted so salty and slimy, I licked his cock clean as he lifted me onto the bed. He bit my nipple, hard. I moaned in pleasure and I saw him smile. 

"Daddy, make me feel good. Please Daddy."

He sucked on my left breast, his hand probing my pussy. I couldn't stop shaking, his touch was making me crazy. His face was in between my thighs now, burried into my pussy. I screamed when he began eating me. 

"AH DADDY!"

His tongue went inside my cunt, licking and flicking. His one finger was inside my ass slowly going in and out. He flicked my clit, and I moaned loudly. He gently nibbled on my clit, grinning when I shouted his name. 

"Im gonna cum daddy, your baby's gonna cum."

Then he stopped and got up and straddled me, then I felt his big, juicy, hard cock inside me. It was so big, I was surprised it didn't rip me apart. He began thrusting in and out slow at first but then picking up speed, I screamed as he began rocking, his eyes shut. His one hand squeezed my tit and pinched my nipple as his other hand remained inside my ass going deeper inside.

"Dadddyy aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... ah daddy!"

" Cum for me you filthy whore. Cum for me." I didn't like dirty talk but this turned me on even more and I began rocking my hips faster.

"Come on you nasty bitch, let me lick you clean. Let's cum together you whore. Cum for me you bitch, CUM for me."

I squeezed my eyes shut as tears spilled out of them. Oh this felt so good, I didn't want this to ever stop. 

"Im ... gonna .. cummmmmmm" I managed to choke out.

His finger went deeper into my ass and that's all it took to make me explode, and we came together. He brought his lips to my pussy sucking and licking all of our mixed juices as I couldn't stop shaking. That was the biggest orgasm I had ever had. And then he kissed me again, and I tasted our juices. They were so good, I could drink a whole glass of them.

"You're a woman now." He whispered as he hugged me from behind as we laid on the bed. 

"I'll be your slut daddy, I'll be your woman." I said wanting more.

As if he read my mind his fingers went down to my pussy, and he smiled before returning his cock where it belonged ... inside me.

Published 
Written by rewa123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments