Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 2 • The Bath

"Lizzie's fantasies take over her bathtime"

66
21 Comments 21
25.7k Views 25.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The conversation secretly emboldened Beth. Did her dad really have those thoughts about her? She knew, almost in the abstract sense, that her father was a man, after all, with needs and desires. Could he possibly desire HER? 

The girls would never lie, especially in The Circle, and they all agreed that her dad did find her desirable. Still, she was reluctant. She could not convince herself that her dad could possibly feel the same way as she did, so she pushed these feelings down deep, where they festered, until she could take no more, and had to bring herself off to get some relief.

She discovered a favorite place to do this was in the bath. Her dad spoiled her by letting her buy whatever fragrances and bath oils she wanted, teasing her that her bubble baths were certainly getting more expensive these days. 

Beth lay in the warm water, caressing her nubile breasts, pinching her erect nipples, wondering what it would feel like to have someone suck on them. She soaped up her tummy, then her thighs, and finally her crotch, wishing other hands were touching her this way.

She gently pressed her fingers into her slit, dreaming of how nice it would be to have someone touch her there. Beth pressed a finger into her hungry hole, hoping that soon, a man’s cock would fill that need. 

She rubbed her clit hard, wanting to cum, needing that release, when her dreams and her fantasies coalesced in the fever pitch of her drive to cum. In her mind, she wasn’t alone in that tub; her loving father was with her, touching her all over. 

“Mmmm… Daddy… touch me, Daddy… Make me cum…” She started out whispering, but as her climax built, she didn’t realize that she was getting louder, too. “Oh! Oh! Right there… Oh! I’m going to cum! Daddy! Help me, Daddy!!” 

At that moment, her father was walking past the bathroom, and thinking his precious daughter was calling out for assistance, burst in the door, thoroughly destroying the flimsy bolt lock that held the door closed. 

He was treated to the sight of his beautiful daughter, not so little anymore, laying naked in the tub, skin glistening, eyes closed, legs spread wide, one hand squeezing a soapy breast, pinching a very erect nipple, while the other hand was a blur in her pussy. Water was splashing everywhere, and she was thrashing about, desperate to cum. 

Don was mesmerized, frozen in place, unable to tear his eyes away from the erotic vision. Silently, he yearned for her to cum, wishing he had the courage to walk over to the tub, kneel down, and help his daughter have that orgasm she so badly needed.

Beth lifted her hips out of the water, and Don could see the wispy light red fur that covered her pussy mound. His sweet Lizzie was whipping her fingers back and forth over her clit, biting her lip, moaning loudly, when the climax finally hit her. 

“Oh! Oh! Cumming! Oh my God! Daddy! I’m cumming!” She exclaimed loudly, then sank back in the tub, still rubbing her snatch while her orgasm subsided. 

Don was amazed that he witnessed her daughter’s orgasm, pleased that she called out for him while she came, and confused about what to do about this. He suddenly realized that she might not be so pleased that he saw her this way, and silently backed out of the bathroom. 

His plan of escaping unnoticed went awry when his foot kicked the useless lock, lying on the floor. The clang knocked Elizabeth out of her reverie. She looked over at the doorway, shocked to see her father standing there. She could also plainly see the erection outlined in his sleep shorts. It looked huge!

“Dad!” she screamed, sinking down in the tub. 

“I’m so sorry, princess.” Don apologized, looking away. “I was walking by and heard you call out for help, or so I thought, and I just pushed the door open…”

“Did… did you see… How much did you see?”

“I saw it all, sweetie, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about.”

“Are you kidding? You watched me diddle myself, and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about?!”

“Oh, baby,” Don said. “That was quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You’re a… a beautiful woman, and it’s only natural.” He backed the rest of the way out the door, and added, “I’m sorry I embarrassed you, sweetheart, but you were doing nothing wrong.” He turned and began to close the door behind him.

Elizabeth was mortified, but in the heat and fog of her orgasm, her boldness won out. “Wait, Dad!” 

He turned back to her, realizing how hard it had been to tear his eyes from his naked, wet daughter. 

She immediately sat up in the tub, her skin glistening, beads of sudsy water running in rivulets down her perfect body, dripping from her heaving breasts. Don was mesmerized, and his cock throbbed in his pants in response. Beth noticed this, and smiled. Now or never!

“So…” She ran her hands over her stomach, then up to squeeze her tits, gently pinching her swollen nipples. “Did you like watching my orgasm, Daddy?”

Don was taken aback, and sputtered, “Wha… well, sweetheart… It’s compli…”

Beth’s hands moved back down her body, and she stood up in the tub just as her fingers reached her teenage pussy, and she began rubbing herself, biting her lip coyly.

Her dad was frozen in place, and Beth was pleased to note that one part of him was especially frozen stiff. 

“Lizzie…” he whispered, his mouth suddenly dry.

“I can see you got hard from watching me, Daddy.” She dug a finger into her hungry hole. “That means you liked it, right?”

There was no use denying the obvious. Don swallowed hard, and replied, “Yes, baby. Watching you climax made me hard.”

Beth closed her eyes as the eroticism of the moment took hold. “Mmmm… I like knowing that I make you hard Daddy.” She opened her eyes to see her father absent-mindedly adjusting his penis in his pants, totally engrossed in the vision of his naked, wet daughter pleasuring herself right in front of him. She smiled. “Join me, Dad.”

Don was snapped from his reverie by her suggestion. “What? What… what do you mean, sweetie?”

“Show me… show me how you make yourself cum.”

“I… I can’t, baby,” he replied, clearly wanting to do just what she asked, but not quite able to cross that line.

“Why not? You saw me masturbating, so I think it’s only fair.” She saw him grasp his stiff rod in his pants, and knew he was wavering. She smiled, and in her best little girl voice, added, “Please, Daddy? I never saw a real penis before. Let me see yours, please?”

He could only take so much, and his sweet little girl, standing naked in the tub, glistening wet, playing with her perfect teenage tits and sweet, tight snatch, asking to see his stiff prick so politely, drove him mad with desire. He pulled his pants down past his rampaging prick, and they dropped to the floor around his ankles. 

“Oh, wow,” Beth gasped at seeing the monstrous club that emerged from his pants. It was perhaps eight inches long, with a shiny bulb at the end that reminded her of a big, juicy plum. Her mouth was watering as she suddenly realized she wanted to taste that plum. 

He quickly stepped out of the pants, spread his legs slightly, and started stroking his shaft. Beth started rubbing her pussy so that they were stroking to the same hidden beat. The tip of his prick was now leaking juice, and Beth licked her lips wondering what her sweet Daddy’s juice tasted like. 

“Closer, Dad,” she whispered. “Come closer.” 

Don gulped and did as she instructed. When he was alongside the tub, Beth reached out to him, grabbing his left hand and pulling it to her breast. “Touch me…” She then leaned over, placing a hand on his shoulder to maintain her balance, then redoubled her efforts to bring herself off. “Oh, yeah, Dad, squeeze my tits.”

SkinnyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyMistress

Don couldn’t believe how soft her skin was, how resilient her young breast was to his squeezing, and how stiff her nipples were. He desperately wanted to taste them, and unable to resist that urge, leaned down to suck the stiff swollen morsel into his mouth. 

Beth saw stars when his lips clamped down on her nipple. “Ohhhh!!! Yes! Keep sucking me, Daddy! It feels so good! Oh, God! You’re going to make me cum so hard!” 

“Let it happen, baby,” her father said before swallowing the other breast in his mouth, sucking hard. He forgot his own pleasure and used both hands to manipulate her tit-flesh, pinching the nipple he wasn’t sucking, and switching sides often. 

Beth did exactly that. She rubbed her gash furiously as her orgasm built, and then crashed over her. “Oh! Oh! I’m cumming! Oh, God! So good! Keep sucking me, Daddy! C-U-M-M-M-M-I-N-G!!!!” 

She almost collapsed from the intensity of her climax, but her dad held her slippery body up just enough to allow her to gently drop to her knees in the tub, but still with a great splash. She leaned back on her haunches and caught her breath. Her father was amazed at how blissful she looked in the afterglow of her amazing orgasm.

When Beth looked up at him, he was smiling down on her. “I take it back, sweetie, what I said before. THAT was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.”

She grinned sheepishly, then noticed his hard cock at eye level. She sat up and quickly brought both hands to grasp his shaft, and started stroking him intently. “Thank you, Daddy,” she said breathlessly as she pulled his prick closer to her face. “Now, let me take care of you.” 

Suddenly, he was apprehensive again. This was a line he definitely did not imagine ever crossing. Of course, his stiff tool had other ideas. “Baby…” he mused, “You don’t have to do that.”

Beth looked up at him. “I want to, Daddy.” She returned her gaze to the swollen plum, leaking juice from the pulsing hole at the tip. She whispered, “I never wanted to do anything more than this…” She stuck out her tongue and swabbed the swollen crown, desperate to finally taste the juice that was seeping from his prick-tip. 

The saltiness of his skin and tangy manly taste of his pre-cum filled her taste buds and made her swoon. She placed her hands on his hips and pulled her daddy’s delicious cock deeper into her sweet sucking mouth, laving it with her tongue, moaning her pleasure. 

Don groaned loudly, his legs almost collapsing beneath him as he was overtaken by the unbelievable sensations she was giving him. He gave in to the abject pleasure, placed his hands in her hair, and drove his dick deeper into her mouth in time with her bobbing head. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman; any woman, and here was his darling daughter blowing him like he never experienced before. 

“Oh, sweet baby, that’s soooo good,” he moaned. “Suck me harder, sweetheart.” 

Elizabeth complied, moaning her pleasure as well, sucking harder, bobbing faster, and whipping her tongue all over his swollen manhood. After a couple of delicious minutes, she pulled off, panting to catch her breath.

“Oh, Daddy,” she said, stroking him gently, looking up at him lovingly, “I can’t believe how good you taste! I love sucking you!”

“You’re doing an amazing job sweetheart,” he replied, gently stroking her face. “I can’t believe you’re doing this for me.”

“I love doing this, Daddy,” She said, now licking the head wantonly, then taking a breath, taking him as deep as she could, bobbing and moaning. 

“You’re so good at it, baby.” He suddenly had a thought that ran a chill down his spine. “So… you’re sure you haven’t done this before, then?” he teased.

She pulled off and started licking the shaft, all the way down to his balls. “Never, Daddy. Yours is the first prick I’ve ever even seen, let alone sucked on.”

“Well, you’re a natural.” He was panting heavily now. 

“I never even thought I would ever be doing anything like this for anybody, but for you, …“ she looked him deep in his eyes, ”now I don’t want to stop.” She took just the swollen head in her mouth, sucked hard, and twisted her face back and forth, moaning. She was rewarded with more delicious daddy juice, and it was driving her mad with passion. 

“Oh, darling girl, my sweet little cocksucker. Swallow me up, girl, you make your Daddy feel so good.” 

Beth pulled off with a smack of her lips and rained kisses all up and down his shaft. She looked up at the lustful pleasure on his face and was proud she was making him so happy. Her dad made eye contact, and she stared into his eyes as she spoke. “Is that what I am, Daddy?” She swiped her tongue over the swollen tip. “Am I your good little cocksucker”

“Oh, yes, sweetheart, you are.”

“I like that…” She swirled her tongue around the edge of his crown, causing shivers up his spine. Beth giggled, feeling the power she had over his body at this moment. “Tell me again what I am, Daddy.” She took him back in her mouth, bobbing slowly and deeply, staring up at him the whole time.

“You’re my beautiful cocksucker, little girl,” He held her face in his hands, pulling her mouth back onto his dick. “Oh God! Baby, that’s unbelievable! Keep doing that! Oh! You’re sucking my cock so good!”

She pulled off. “Am I going to make you cum?”

“Oh, yeah… but I’ll warn you before I do.”

“I want to taste your cum, Daddy.” She sucked him deeply a few times. 

His dick responded to this pronouncement by sending his sensory system into overload. “Oh, sweetie, then get ready, ‘cause I’m about to blow!”

Elizabeth now concentrated fully on giving him the best blowjob she could, sucking hard as she bobbed up and down, faster and faster, on his prick. She stroked the shaft in time with her sucking and could feel his cock swelling even larger in her mouth. 

Don entwined his fingers in her hair, driving his hips forward and pulling her face down harder every stroke, fucking her face in a desperate rush to cum. “Oh, sweetie, my beautiful cocksucker, your mouth is heaven! Keep sucking! I’m almost there… Oh! Lizzie! Suck my cock! You’re gonna make me cum so hard! Get ready! Oh! Here it comes, baby! Oh! Oh! I’m cumming! Cumming in your sweet mouth! Take my cum! Eat me, baby! Oh!”

He saw white flashes as his orgasm burst over him and felt his prick explode in his sweet daughter’s sucking mouth, shooting his incestuous seed to the back of her throat.

Elizabeth felt his prick throb, then shoot hot jism into her mouth. She stopped bobbing, instead latching her mouth around the swollen cock-head, whipping her tongue all around and stroking him with her hands, pumping his cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, and almost came herself from the eroticism of the moment. He tasted delicious; and she was so proud of herself for making him cum so hard.

Don’s legs were about to give out from the intensity of his orgasm, and he leaned on her heavily, holding her head in place as he finished pumping his semen into her mouth. Beth was moaning pleasurably beneath him.

Finally, the spurting stopped, and Beth started sucking his prick deeply again, but more gently this time. Her father felt like he was about to pass out, and reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth before he collapsed. He staggered backward, and sat down hard on the toilet, breathing heavily.

His loving daughter knelt in the tub, catching her breath, his jism still coating her lips. “Thank you, Daddy. That was awesome!”

Don could only stare at her in disbelief.


[to be continued]
{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments