Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut: Part 3

"Emma takes a liking to daddy's colleagues"

93
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Oh, fuck, that's good, baby," uttered Rob, as he lay on her bed, his arms reaching over to her head as she gently swallowed his member. Emma's mouth engulfed his rigid shaft as she sucked on it softly, letting every inch of it rub against the walls of her mouth, her tongue gliding smoothly around the sides, feeling her way through the bulging veins before returning to the head.

She had both her small hands wrapped around him, lightly stroking his throbbing manhood, her mouth sweeping over the top as she began swallowing him once more, deep into her mouth before the gagging and coughing started.

Rob winced and groaned as Emma released his slimy dick from her mouth.

"You're getting too good at this baby," he muttered, smiling as he pulled Emma up, kissing her young lips, their tongues dancing inside their mouths. Emma reached for her dad's dick and rubbed the tip on her wet cunt, carefully feeling her way to her opening. She pressed his dick onto her slit as it opened up, making way for the intruding member, before placing her body weight on it.

"OH, FUCK, DADDY!" squealed Emma, wincing hard as she slowly absorbed Rob's manhood, inch by inch until he was all the way in. Emma bit her lip, taking in both the pain and the pleasure. She placed both hands on Rob's manly chest and began riding him, lifting her hips before slamming it back down.

Her screams intensified as Rob reciprocated her movements, thrusting his hips upwards as she slammed hers down.

"Fuck daddy, you fill me up so good!" cried Emma, as she let out a series of moans. Rob too began to groan as he experienced the now familiar feeling of her walls clamping down on him, trying to squeeze the cum right out of his body.

"Emma... Emma I'm gonna cum," he uttered, trying his hardest not to explode inside her during her most fertile time of the month. Emma quickly slid off his shaft, her juices now covering its entirety as she took it in her mouth once more. It only took four light strokes of her tongue and mouth to finish Rob off as ropes of thick cum were ejected into Emma's mouth.

Emma didn't stop, she kept sucking long after Rob had finished, letting his load drip down onto his dick before licking it all up again. She loved teasing her dad, letting him watch eagerly as she played with his cum.

She finally gave him the final pleasure and swallowed his thick stuff, sticking her tongue out to show her empty mouth. Rob chuckled and jumped off the bed, full of energy, walking towards the en-suite to clean himself off. He stopped at the door and looked back to Emma, who was on her side, looking back at Rob.

She spread her legs, exposing herself to him and began touching herself.

"How about round two, daddy?" she asked, her eyes now fixed on his hung cock.

He chuckled as he walked back to her. He bent over and whispered into her ear.

"I'll give you a good treat later tonight, Em," he said softly before giving her a kiss and walking away.

~

Rob came home with two bottles of wine and dinner he had brought from a nearby restaurant. Emma made her way downstairs and joined Rob in the kitchen.

"That's a lot of food for the two of us," said Emma, slightly confused looking at the three large aluminium trays of food.

"I invited some guests over," said Rob, as he prepared the food into something more presentable. "They should be here soon."

"Should I change?" asked Emma.

Rob looked at her. She was wearing a loose, short skirt and a crop top, that Rob thought would be perfect for what he had planned for the night.

"Just fix your hair up, Em," he finished.

~

Around half an hour later, the doorbell rang, and Rob went to welcome his guests. Rob led them into the living room as they all talked amongst each other.

Emma heard the chatter downstairs and finished getting ready. She had straightened out her silky, blonde hair and applied a small amount of makeup to make herself look good. When she arrived downstairs the chatter stopped as the men all looked at her.

"Guys, this is Emma, my daughter, Emma, this is Gary, Peter, Trevor and Andrew" he said, introducing the four older men. "They're colleagues from work."

"Hi," said Emma softly, with a cute smile and small wave.

Rob noticed it instantly as the four men all took a keen interest in his beautiful daughter.

"You didn't tell us you had a daughter," said Gary, his eyes fixed on Emma.

"A very pretty one at that," added Trevor. Emma giggled hearing this as Rob directed them to the dining table and sat them down.

Emma observed each and every one of them. They all looked to be in their mid to high fifties, evident by their wrinkled skin and greying hairs. Gary was probably the youngest one there and the shortest too, although not by a lot. Trevor and Andrew looked older and were also a little bigger than Gary, however, Peter looked to be the oldest and he was also the fattest of the four, his stomach evidently bulging over his waistline.

The night wore on, dinner was had, and the men were deep in conversation about work. Emma walked around collecting the plates off the table and Rob noticed each of the men taking a good look at her as she walked past, trying to get a glimpse of what lay beneath that skirt. Emma also couldn't help but take repeated glances at the men, biting her lip as she fantasised of the possibilities. She too had grown a keen interest on the guests.

Rob had picked up on this too, and soon his plans were in motion. He left the table and gently tapped on Emma's shoulder, signalling her to follow him into the living room. The pair walked behind the living room wall, just out of sight from the others.

"What's up daddy?" she asked, a confused look on her cute face.

"I've seen the way they look at you Em," Rob replied. "If you're game, they're all yours."

Rob kissed Emma on the forehead before heading back into the dining room.

"Excuse me, lads, I have to head down to my mate's place real quick," he spoke, announcing to the room. "Feel free to have dessert. I'll be back soon."

And with that, Rob walked back past Emma, who was now biting her lip. He gave her a wink as he slipped into the hallway and left through the front door. She was flustered, not knowing what to do, matter of fact, she wanted to do everything.

Rob stepped out into the cold night air and kept a keen watch from outside, looking through the living room window and directly into the dining room where his colleagues were seated. Seconds later, Emma came into view as she entered the dining room, all four of the guys looking directly at her as she walked to the head of the table.

Emma was nervous but she knew she wanted this. She took her hand out from behind her back and tossed her white panties right onto the middle of the table. To say there was confusion at the table would've been an understatement. The men looked curiously at the piece of lingerie and then amongst themselves. Soon this curiosity turned into excitement, the four of them all pushing their seats back, ready to pounce onto Emma.

9inKateSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
9inKateSucker

She was all in now.

"I'm all yours, boys," she said, biting her lip. Andrew was the first to get up as he clambered past Peter, pulling Emma into his arms as soon as she was in reach. He leaned down and kissed her young lips, his arms wrapped tightly around her, pressing her against his body and to his raging hard-on beneath those pants.

Trevor walked up behind and put his own crotch up against Emma's behind, grinding himself on her as he put his arms around her waist.

Emma felt Andrew's tongue reach into her mouth, dancing with hers as the both of them kissed passionately, the sounds of their lips smacking filling the room. She parted with Andrew and was immediately pushed down to the ground and onto her knees.

Both Gary and Peter had now joined in. The belts came off swiftly as the men pulled their pants down almost in unison.

Emma gazed up at the four stiff dicks she had been presented with, each of them varying in length and girth. Andrew's was definitely the longest and so she reached up and placed his throbbing head into her warm mouth whilst clasping onto Peter's dick with her other hand.

The groaning began, Andrew throwing his head back trying to take in the pleasure of her oral skills. Gary watched on, stroking his meat whilst Trevor got onto his knees, and manoeuvred his hand onto Emma's slit from behind.

Emma moaned as he made contact, her noises muffled with the large shaft that was currently occupying her mouth. Trevor moved his finger, letting her juices running onto his palm as he massaged her sweet spot.

"Oh, fuck, baby," uttered Andrew, making a face of agony as he tried to hold back. Knowing he was close; Emma swivelled her body around to face Peter who required no encouragement. He placed both hands on Emma's head and pulled her face onto his member, forcing it inside her mouth, pushing most of its length into her before reaching her throat.

He forcefully held her at his base for a good part of ten seconds before she began gagging, her eyes widening as she pleaded to be released, and released she was. Peter let her go and allowed her to regain her composure before she began swallowing his slimy cock once more, slobbering and spitting all over it before moving onto Peter.

Peter's cock was somewhat irregularly shaped, the head being quite thin but getting fatter towards the middle. She licked the tip and then inserted the head into her mouth as she made direct eye contact. Peter was in a state of shock, his cheeks turning a bright red as he took a deep gulp, watching Emma slowly swallow his manhood.

She ran her tongue in a circular motion around the throbbing head before moving further up his length, struggling to reach the end due to the sheer girth of it. She slobbered over his shaft, bobbing her head back and forth along its length before returning to the head.

Trevor had seen enough, he stood up and lifted Emma up with him. He quickly removed her skirt to reveal her soft ass, put her up against the table and brought himself close to her.

"You want to put it inside me?" she asked, grinding herself against him. "You want to fuck this tight little hole, baby?"

Trevor reached up and grabbed a handful of saliva from his mouth and smeared it onto his dick, lining it up with Emma's excited slit. He glanced at her before sliding it into her young hole, pushing against the resisting walls that clamped around him.

"Fuck, you're tight," he said grimacing, as he pushed further into her. Emma moaned as she felt the rigid member get thrust into her.

"Oh, you're so fucking big!" she uttered, moaning as she bent herself over the table, gripping onto its sides.

Trevor began thrusting harder, putting his hand on her waist, pulling her towards him violently as he pushed forward.

"OHHH FUCK!" squealed Emma. "I'M GONNA CUM!"

Trevor felt her shake violently as her walls contracted and released a jet of warm liquid onto his cock. It was a sensory overload for Trevor, who pulled his dick out just as ropes of thick cum sprayed over her back.

Trevor was pushed aside by Peter, who took his position behind Emma. He lifted her off the table and removed her top, exposing her breasts. Peter reached around and clasped them with both hand as he kissed her neck, absorbing sweet scent as his erect member rubbed against her smooth back.

"Put that thing inside me," hissed Emma. "I want you to fill me up, Pete."

He bent her over once more and picked up a belt off the floor and tied it around Emma's hands. Gary moved around to the front and sat himself on the table and brought Emma's head close to his dick whilst Peter lined his cock up with her wet slit, letting her juices cover its head.

Emma took Gary's shaft into her mouth as he controlled her head with his hands, gripping tightly onto her hair. Simultaneously, she felt it reach into her throat as Peter's dick intruded on her tight cunt.

From outside, Rob watched his colleagues use his daughter as if she were some toy. These four married men, having their way with her, doing as they pleased. His own cock ached, longing to be rammed into Emma as he had done religiously every night.

Emma's muffled moans began once more, with Gary stuffing her mouth whilst Peter thrusted inside her. Neither lasted long as they both came, one after the other. Gary was the first to succumb, unloading his cum into her mouth as he held her there until the last drops of cum were expelled.

Peter felt her cunt tighten as Gary released his load and Peter lost out too, unable to take any more, he pushed and buried his hot seed deep into Emma's fertile, young womb. Both men moaned, as did Emma as she closed her eyes and let herself get filled on both ends.

Andrew didn't wait for a second longer, he was already on edge as he moved Peter out of the way and then pushed his own dick into Emma's creamy hole. He lifted Emma up from Gary's crotch and wrapped his around her chest and neck, holding her body tightly against his as he fucked her.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screamed Emma, her throat still clogged with cum.

Andrew felt his climax brewing and so put Emma back onto the table. Having no way to support herself, with her arms still tied around her back, she fell onto the table as she got used from behind.

"Ohh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he announced.

Andrew didn't last any longer and after a few thrusts, Emma felt him explode deep inside her, adding to Peter's load that already occupied her unprotected womb.

Rob couldn't comprehend what he had just witnessed. A million feelings rushed through him, but there was one that reigned supreme. Pleasure. He had loved watching his daughter get used by older men.

But now, it was his turn.

Published 
Written by golbert338
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments