Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter and Friend continued

"Explaining what happened"

10
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
As Jen and Dawn started towards me, I stopped them and told Jen that I needed an explanation about the name and the Gothic outfit. Jen told me that it was one of her undercover outfits and that she didn't know how I would react if I knew it was her. I just looked at her very puzzled and confused as ever.

She told me about being an undercover cop and part of a drug taskforce. What the hell, I thought. "Don't you know that's a dangerous job?"

She just looked at me and said, "That's what I do now," and gave me that I'm a grown woman now and I'll do what I want look. I started to protest and she hushed me telling me that I had no room to talk with all the years I'd put into my government job.

My mind was on overload. I'd just received oral sex from my daughter. She was all grown up now and had a job as dangerous as mine. And why were Dawn and Jen fixated on sex with me?

Jen told me that on one of my trips away, her mom had the alarm company come in. They put in some extra cameras. She said that her mom thought I was cheating on her. There was a camera put in the study where Dawn had caught me masturbating. The camera had caught that on disc, as well as some of the little moments of pleasure that my ex and I had in that study. 

Dawn and Jen had found that video disc and watched it over and over. They both had masturbated to it. They would get so turned on by it and fantasize about me.

I looked up and both Jen and Dawn were totally nude and motioning me into the bed room. I decided, what the hell, I had come this far. With Jen made up to look like someone else I had really enjoyed the pleasure she had given me. I got up and started their way, both motioned for me to remove my clothes. I guess it was time to turn her fantasy into reality.

I pulled the bedroom door shut and lay down on the bed. Dawn motioned me to the middle of the bed. I felt like a rose between two thorns, pardon the pun. They both started rubbing and kissing on me. My cock was so hard.

Jen had positioned herself over it and was slowly sliding her tight pussy down the length of my cock. Dawn had positioned herself over my upper chest. Her sweet pussy was very close to my mouth and tongue. With a slight moan and gasp, Jen had sat completely down on my cock. With that, Dawn pushed her pussy against my mouth. I was held down firm, and let the sweet torture begin.

I started softly kissing and licking the sweet pussy on my mouth, and when I found her clit, I sucked on it very lightly. She started a light moan as I sucked a little harder.

MilfHenriette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfHenriette

Then she pushed harder against my mouth.

Jen was now in complete control of my cock. She would slide up and down at will. When I tried to arch up to push against her she would just stop. She would bring me close and stop, what a sweet torture it was. I tried to focus on Dawn's sweet pussy but it was getting harder to do because of my own rising need.

As I sucked hard on Dawn's clit, I'd lick the underside of it fast and hard. With that, her breathing got heavy and moans got louder. Jen started riding my cock again and my moans were matching Dawn's.

I knew with Dawn's moaning and her jerking and pressing her pussy hard to my eager mouth, I knew she was about to come and I kept up the assault on her clit. With that she started screaming, "I'm coming."

She quickly fell off to the side in total bliss, savoring the orgasm she just had.

Now I could focus totally on Jen and my cock. I gripped her ass and held it tight with my hands. That way I could now control the actions needed for my cock. Jen started moaning as I was controlling the thrusts in and out of her pussy.

All of a sudden Dawn reached over and sucked one of Jen's nipples to her mouth, causing her to gasp. Dawn then reached over and played with and pinched my nipples. I lost it, I felt my orgasm build. I screamed, "I'm coming."

With that Jen humped my cock hard and fast. When I shot my come deep in Jen's pussy she screamed, "I'm coming."

After our orgasms subsided, she collapsed on me and jerked a little bit, breathing hard. Then she weakly said, "That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time." After we all regained our composure we settled down for a drink and a little rest.

After a while, Jen told me that she didn't really know why but our lovemaking was like closure for her and she would probably not do it again. She wanted to know if I was cool with that. I told her, "Very much so."

I also told her that she was one of the wildest rides of my life which made Dawn lean in and whisper to me, "We'll see about that."

Jen finally fell in love with one of the officers in her unit. They are married now with two kids. Dawn and I are still together and are enjoying a May to December relationship. Her body, her sexuality, keeps me young.

Jen never again had a relationship with her mother but she did get a check from her mother for the money that was stolen from her. When I retire in a couple of years Dawn says she is going to keep me locked up in her bedroom. Sounds like fun to me.

Published 
Written by photat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments