Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dear Daddy Part One

"Two sisters have sex in anticipation of their father."

146
17 Comments 17
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Dear Daddy,

I'm writing you because I don't know how to tell you this in person. I never meant for this to happen, but it just did. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy it did; I just wasn't expecting it.

Here, I am blabbing, and you probably have no idea what I am talking about. So, let me start from the beginning. It began when I was twenty-two, and Morgan had just turned eighteen. Do you remember that summer? I was home from college, and you and Mom left Morgan and me home for a week while the two of you took a second honeymoon.

Anyway, it was a gorgeous day. The sun was out, and the temperature was just right for spending a day by the pool. I woke up early that day and went for a nice long run. By the end of my run, my tiny shorts and sports bra were absolutely glued to my body. Sweat dripped down my chest, causing my body to glisten from the intense summer light. To say that I needed a nice cold shower after my run would have been an understatement.

I left a trail of clothes in my wake, slowly ripping them off as I walked to the bathroom. The summer heat had left my body begging for sexual release. The heat always made me horny, and this morning was no exception.

Stepping into the shower, I eagerly turned on the water and stepped under the showerhead. The cool water made my body tingle, adding to my already aroused body. As I washed up, I savored every touch of my fingers. The longer I stood there, the more I needed to get off. My hands trailed down my tight stomach to the smooth triangle between my legs.

My newly pierced clit called out to me. I know you told me I couldn't get my clit pierced, yet I did it anyway. You have no idea the effect it has on my pleasure, Daddy. It felt so good to be played with.

Lost in the moment, I pulled and tugged at my hardened nipples while my other hand fucked me silly. I was about to cum when Morgan knocked on the door.

"What's taking so long in there?" Morgan screamed. "I need to pee!"

"I'll be out in a minute," I replied, frustrated that I got interrupted.

I quickly dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my body.

"The bathroom's all yours. Hurry up, though. It is beautiful outside. I want to go lay out by the pool. Want to join me?" I asked her, hoping to cover up what I had just been doing.

"Let me wash up, and I'll be right out," she replied.

I rummaged through my bathing suit drawer and decided on a new bikini I had recently purchased. The bikini was blood red and barely covered my breasts and pussy. Laying it out on my bed, I realized how tiny it was. I slipped it on, tied the tiny straps, and adjusted the fabric to cover my bits.

Looking in the mirror, I loved what I saw. The too-small top made my chest look larger than it was, and the bottom left practically nothing to the imagination.

I had bought the bikini on a dare from my friend, Leslie. Usually, I would have just laughed off her challenge, but I felt feisty that day. I honestly never thought I would have an opportunity to wear it, but since it would just be Morgan and me, I decided to go for it. Besides, Morgan's interruption had left me incredibly horny, and the idea of showing off my body excited me.

I was lying out for about fifteen minutes when Morgan finally joined me. To say I was dumbfounded when I saw her would be an understatement, Dad.

Morgan came out in the sexiest bikini I had ever seen. It was consisted of three white raindrops covering her budding breast and pussy. She must have bought it without trying it on because her boobs strained to break free, and the bottom gave her a camel toe. The white bikini contrasted perfectly with her tan skin, making the naughtiness of the bikini even more apparent.

I had never realized how much of a woman my little sister had become while I was away at school. Even at eighteen, she looked like pure sex. My pussy moistened just by looking at her, Daddy. I was shocked by how much my sister turned me on, but I chalked it up to my interrupted masturbation session.

"What'd you think?" Morgan asked as she spun around, giving me a full view of her hot young body.

"I think Mom and Dad would flip out if they saw you in that," I giggled.

"Where did you get that bikini? You look hot!" I continued, trying to not seem too eager.

"You remember Tracy? Well, we were at the mall last week and decided to get matching suits. I hope it is okay that I wear it. I didn't realize how revealing it is!" she laughed.

"You look great. I can't believe how much you've matured while I was away at school. When I was home for Christmas break, you barely had boobs!" I observed.

"I know, right? They have gotten so big. Not bad for an eighteen-year-old, huh? All the guys in school stare at my chest. Some of the girls, too!" She replied with some pride in her voice.

"You better put on some tanning oil before you burn. That bikini doesn't exactly provide a lot of coverage," I chimed in.

As Morgan applied the oil to her body, I found myself stealing glances. At first, I lied to myself and tried ignoring how much I loved staring at her slick, oil-covered body. Hell, she was my sister; I shouldn't be getting turned on by her, I told myself. Yet the longer I watched her rub the lotion into her breasts and legs, the more I accepted my lust for her.

"That should do it," Morgan smiled, passing the oil back to me.

For the next hour or so, we lay there tanning. Every once in a while, I caught myself leering at Morgan while I rubbed my thighs together. I was so horny, and I desperately needed relief.

I was about to excuse myself and go to my room to rub one out, but Morgan started asking me about college.

"So, what's college life like? I can't wait to experience it," Morgan asked.

"There is a lot of work, but I like to work and play hard. I can't begin to tell you the wild times my friends and I have," I told her.

"I bet. I'm sure you are the sluttiest of all your friends," Morgan teased.

There was something in the way she said it, that she was hoping that it was true. I decided to play along and see where this conversation could lead. My libido was getting the best of me, Daddy, but at that moment, I didn't care.

"Have you had sex yet?" I asked.

"With two guys. Both guys were great but really inexperienced. I had to show them how to get me off. It would probably be easier to fuck another girl," she joked.

"That it is. Girls know just what to do," I said.

"You've been with a girl?" she asked, shocked.

There was a lust in Morgan's eyes, Daddy. I could tell the thought of me with another woman intrigued her.

"A bunch. I'm bi. There are few things better in this world than the feeling of another woman's smooth skin pressed up against your body. There is a certain sensuality that a girl has that a guy just doesn't possess. The way they kiss and touch you, the way they eat your pussy, it's just so different. Besides, I love eating pussy." I told her with excitement.

Daddy, Morgan lay there stunned. Yet, she soaked in every word. The more we chatted about my sleeping with women, the more flushed her face became. All this sex talk was making me even hornier. I needed someone to touch me, even if it was my younger sister.

"Do you mind putting oil on my back?" I asked her.

"Of course not," Morgan replied.

Turning over, I exposed my bare ass to Morgan. My pussy was soaked, and I hoped that she couldn't smell my arousal. Yet, as she began to rub the tanning oil on my skin, all my worries slipped away.

Morgan innocently rubbed the oil into my back. Her strong hands kneaded the oil into my sore muscles. Without even thinking about it, a moan loudly escaped my lips, Dad.

AngeeDupontt1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngeeDupontt1

"Sounds like you're enjoying the massage!" she gleefully said.

"It feels incredible. It's been forever since I had a good massage," I replied.

Morgan's hand crept their way down my body. Before I knew it, she spread my legs apart and was running her hands up and down my legs. I was tempted to say something but decided to just enjoy her touch.

That all changed when I felt Morgan cupping my ass.

"Morgan, what are you doing?" I asked her, surprised.

"Oh, don't be a prude, Miriam. Just lie back and enjoy it," Morgan told me.

Her sudden assuredness took me aback, but I took her advice. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her touch. Her hands felt divine on my ass, leaving me in a state of bliss.

Minutes passed, and Morgan's hands traveled even lower. I whimpered as her delicate fingers left my ass. I wanted to ask her to continue playing with my butt, but I worried about what my sister would think of that. I feared that Morgan would believe I was some sort of incest freak, Dad.

Yet, as Morgan began massaging my inner thighs, I gasped. With every movement, the back of Morgan's hand grazed my sensitive pussy.

I was a bit embarrassed because I knew she could definitely feel the heat coming from my wet cunt. I have never been a prude, but the fact that my eighteen-year-old sister was getting me this wet was insane.

Then it happened...Morgan started to massage my pussy.

"Morgan...what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just what I've wanted to do since I caught you masturbating in the shower last Christmas. I want to be with a girl, and I want you to show me how." She answered with such confidence.

There was nothing I could do to stop her, and I didn't want to. Morgan traced her fingers up and down my bikini-covered pussy. She pushed the fabric deep in between my smooth wet pussy lips.

"Morgan," I moaned.

Morgan took my moans as a sign to continue. She untied my bikini top and bottom as I turned around to face her. Seeing her beautiful face made me realize how long I had wanted this.

"Come here," I said as I grabbed her head, pulling her face to mine.

Dad, our first kiss was electric. Our lips caressed each other as my tongue slowly rubbed hers. I couldn't get enough.

We must have laid on the recliner for ten minutes just kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

I worshipped her budding breasts. My palm pressed into her hard nipples as I cupped her heaving breasts in my hands. I trailed my fingers around the edges of her tits before gently twisting her nipples between my fingers.

"That feels so good," Morgan moaned into my mouth.

She loved it when I pulled on her nipples. Daddy, she has such sensitive nipples.

I ripped off her bikini top, exposing her hard nubs. The taunt skin around her nipples was like an invitation for my lips. I kissed her neck and around her clavicle. As I nibbled her ear, Morgan's body shook.

"Oh my god, Miriam, don't stop," and stop, I didn't.

I enveloped Morgan's left nipple with my lips and slowly licked it with my tongue while my hand fondled her right breast. I switched back and forth, making her body jerk with every touch.

Morgan was loving every minute of our fucking. Yet all I wanted right then was for her to go down on me.

I started to finger her wet pussy. God, she was tight, Dad.

"Oh yes! Miriam, right there! I've never had anyone touch me like that before," she screamed.

"You like that, don't you, Morgan. Well, don't worry, there is plenty more where that came from, but first, you must do something for me." I told her.

"Anything! I'll do anything for you, Miriam," she screamed.

I spread my legs wide. "I want you to lick my dripping wet pussy. You made me wet, and now I want you to take care of it. Eat me now!" I demanded.

Morgan lay on her stomach and wrapped her arms around my thighs. I could sense her apprehension, yet as she started to lick my drenched slit, her excitement took over. Morgan explored my pussy with her tongue, lapping up as much of my juices as she could.

It felt good, but I could tell that she required some coaching.

"That's right. Just like that. Now, flick my clit with your tongue. Yes, just like that. Perfect. Gently wrap your lips around my clit and suck it into your mouth. Make sure my clit ring doesn't hit your teeth," I instructed.

Morgan did as she was told, following my directions to a tee.

"Oh, ya, you're a natural pussy eater, aren't you, Morgan. My baby sister is a pussy slut. Finger my cunt while you lick my clit." I commanded.

Morgan thrust one and then two fingers into me. She fucked my cunt so hard, Daddy. Before I knew it, I was cumming.

"God, yes...I'm going to cum, Morgan! Yes!" I shrieked before passing out from an intense orgasm.

I awoke moments later to Morgan kissing me. I could taste my juices on her lips.

"So, how did you like that?" I asked her.

"It was amazing. I can't wait to do it again. I especially loved your clit ring. I want one". She grinned.

"Well, I think I may know a guy who will do it for you," I said as I pulled her tight for a kiss.

Now, it was my turn to return the favor. As I kissed my way down my sister's body, I couldn't believe that I was about to go down on my only sibling. Yet as I looked at her smooth, young pussy, all I wanted to do was to taste her.

While Morgan dove right in, I wanted to teach her the benefit of teasing.

I pecked around Morgan's vulva, leaving behind a trail of saliva. With every kiss, Morgan's hips jolted forward. It was clear what her body craved, but I wasn't ready to give in. I blew air on her clit, before lightly kissing it.

"Miriam, please, I beg you, just do it already," Moran pleaded.

I spread Morgan's slit with my tongue, tasting her pussy for the first time. Her young pussy is so sweet, Daddy. It was like tasting a nectarine. I licked up and down her tight pussy, licking up every drop of pussy juice I could.

Looking up, I saw Morgan's eyes rolling in the back of her head. She looked like she was having the best time of her young sexual life, but I knew that this was just the beginning.

I twirled my tongue around her clit, before sucking it between my lips. Morgan bucked and moaned, pushing her pussy towards my face with gusto.

Circling her clit with my tongue, I slipped a finger into her pussy. Making a come-hither gesture, I massaged her G-stop while my tongue assaulted her button.

"Oh my god, Miriam. I've never felt this good before. Please don't stop," she pleaded as she humped my face.

What happened next really surprised me, Daddy. Morgan's pussy got a lot wetter, and I could sense that her orgasm was imminent. I removed my finger from her pussy and focused solely on clit.

Moments later, Morgan let out a huge moan and squirted all over my face. Morgan's pussy juice drenched my chin and lips. I tried my best to lick up every drop I could. Her juices were so delicious, Daddy.

"So, how'd you enjoy your first time with a girl, sis?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"That was incredible! When can we do it again?" Morgan said with such excitement in her voice.

"Oh, Morgan, we have all week to enjoy ourselves. Let's go take a shower together!"

So, Daddy, why am I telling you this now, six years later? Well, Morgan and I have decided that we want you to join us. We need to make love to you, Daddy. We want you to fuck us till we are sore.

I know this is a lot to process, but we do hope you decide to take us up on our offer. As you read this, Morgan and I are in my room fucking each other silly. If you want, you can come in and watch. Have a great night, Daddy!

Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments