Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie Learns All About Pain And Pleasure

""Loving my mum was very painful.""

11
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Debbie's dream comes true as she is punished by her mum."

Debbie woke early on Saturday morning just as it was getting light. She'd slept like a log and as she opened her eyes the only thing on her mind was the caning her mum promised she was going to give her today.

Her hands where she'd been caned at school yesterday were barely tingling now. But her striped palms were still an angry red and she felt the excitement down below as she looked at them remembering her thrashing.   She rang Mike at the usual time. This was after he'd been on his morning run then showered and was lying on his bed, waiting for her to call.

They often indulged in telephone sex and Debbie enjoyed some remarkable orgasms when Mike was describing the caning that he was going to give her before he would fuck her silly until she was screaming out loud. This time, she told Mike he was to take his cock in his hand as she described to him what punishments she and her friends received at school when Miss Artur had caned all ten of the team.

She told Mike her mum and all the other girls' parents were there to witness the punishments and she was the first girl called forward to receive six stingers on her palms.  She told Mike the strokes had stung her palms like burning hot pokers and she cried her eyes out but got through the intense pain by thinking of him fucking her.   She also told him about her best friend Jane's caning, who he knew quite well, and how Sarah, who he didn't know at all, was thrashed on her backside because her hands had been scalded at home the night before.

She heard Mike breathing heavily before he released a rather noisy groan. She called him a pervert as she told him he masturbated thinking about Sarah's caning on her bum instead of her being caned on the hands.  He laughed down the telephone and said to her he thought that calling him a pervert was like a kettle calling the pot black. She told Mike he would love to see her palms all striped and she was due to receive another six strokes of the cane on her hands the following Friday.

Mike told Debbie he was holding two pictures up in front of his face that he took with their new Polaroid camera. One was his beautiful girlfriend looking so innocent and the other was of her striped palms after she'd been caned.  He added they should masturbate together while she told him all the details of the caning she and her friends received at school. She was looking forward to the caning she would shortly be given by her mum but she knew the new nymphomaniac she'd become could take both in her stride.

Debbie masturbated herself into a frenzy that made her think there hadn't been an actress born who could have bettered her performance. She told Mike that the pain from her punishment at school felt excruciating when Miss Artur bought the cane whistling through the air on her tender palms. She told him that she cried her eyes out because of the stinging her hands endured as it was the worse punishment she could ever remember receiving.

She then shouted out to Mike that she wanted him to ram his cock in her dripping wet pussy then fuck her until she cried tears of joy. He heard her shout out as she masturbated until she exploded and his sperm gushed from his burning hot cock like a jet of water. During their masturbating, he was imagining his beautiful Debbie getting her arse thrashed and he was going to fuck her so hard from behind that they would experience the overwhelming love they felt for each other. 

They told each other it had been good but they were so missing having real sex together that masturbation was only a poor imitation for the real thing they craved.  Debbie told Mike she was going to finger herself silly that night in bed while she would be thinking of him caning her hands then fucking her hard until her tears of pain turned into those of joy. He told her he would be rubbing his cock and he would be holding the two pictures of her in front of him until he exploded. 

When they said their goodbyes to each other, little did Mike know that Debbie was about to be caned by her mum that morning and then they were going to have the most amazing fun?  She changed into her full school uniform including her beret, green school knickers, white ankle socks and flat shoes. She made Susan a cup of coffee and took it up to her bedroom before gently waking her with a tender kiss.

Susan looked at her daughter standing before her in full school uniform and thought about how innocent she looked she appeared almost angelic. It took her a while to realise she hadn't overslept as it was Sunday morning and she didn't have to go to work until that evening.  She remembered making a promise to Debbie last night before going to bed that she would cane her today before they would have the sex that Debbie craved. 

After Debbie was caned at school yesterday with her hockey teammates which Susan witnessed, they ended up at Marion's house for an experience they were never likely to forget. Susan, up to now, refused to punish her daughter and engage in sex with her.  She was always telling her she loved her so much she couldn't punish her and thought it would be wrong for mother and daughter to have sex together.  Debbie was always begging to be caned then fucked by her mum and was forever telling Susan that it was the right thing for them to do.

Yesterday, she finally relented to Debbie's continual request for sex and this made her daughter scream with delight. Susan agreed with her that it had been such a wonderful experience that she would never regret doing what they had done. She told Debbie she was looking forward to the next stage of their relationship as she didn't now know why she'd been so afraid to have what turned out to be such marvellous exotic sex.  

During their orgy yesterday, she was caned severely by Debbie. Three stingers on each hand that made her cry and her palms still bore the vivid red stripes of yesterday's punishment. While being caned by her daughter, Susan was wearing her full school uniform and her thoughts quickly returned to the day at school when the headmistress caned her on her tender palms. That night in bed, she played with her pussy until her orgasm made her think she was bursting with pleasure.

They experienced sex for the first time together after Susan's punishment. She convinced herself if she loved someone as much as she loved her daughter fucking each other was the best thing to do. When Susan finished showering, she dressed in her black school headmistress' gown. She took her cane from the wardrobe and went down the stairs to give her daughter the punishment that she yearned for.

Susan thought after Debbie was thrashed yesterday at school, her palms would be in no fit state to receive six more strokes and she was going to punish her accordingly. She knew she would make Debbie's caning as realistic as possible as this was what they agreed she wanted to experience. Debbie told her she wanted it to be severe just like the times when she was punished by Miss Artur at school because she knew the fucking afterwards would be heavenly.

When Debbie saw her mum walk into the room dressed up in her gown, cane in her hand ready to thrash her she wondered if her life could ever be better than this. She immediately adopted the role of a naughty schoolgirl as the excitement of the sex which was due to follow made her pussy wet as she was anticipating the caning she would be experiencing any minute. Susan looked Debbie straight in her beautiful eyes and she told her she was going to be topped and tailed for her punishment as this was one experience she would never forget.

Her mum explained to her as she had been caned most severely six times on her palms at school only yesterday, she would receive one stroke on each hand then the punishment would be completed with four strokes on her bum. When Susan told Debbie what her punishment would be she had exploded down below and water cascaded from her fanny running down her leg onto her shoe.

Susan then told Debbie to raise her arm with her palm laying flat as she tapped her hand with the cane and then with a whoosh and a crack she had bought it down striking Debbie on her still tender palm. She took the stroke stoically but the stinging was excruciating as her eyes filled with tears as a little cry of pain escaped from her lips. Although the stroke stung, her pussy reacted to the caning the juices flowed freely until she was near to exploding.

 She then raised her other arm and the second stroke bit into her flesh making her yelp as the tears flowed down her cheeks onto the floor. The stinging was excruciating on her already punished hands and she stamped her foot while rubbing her tender caned palms together as she tried to relieve the pain. Only the thought of the sex to follow kept her sane as she knew utopia would be the reward.

She asked Susan if she could run some cold water on her hands to help relieve the stinging. She told her she certainly could not as she would have to wait until the punishment was over.  Susan ordered her to bend over the table with her skirt raised and to lower her knickers down to her ankles as she was to be caned on her bare backside. 

Debbie obeyed her mum and shuddered at the expectation of the punishment she was about to receive. She let Mike cane her bum on quite a few occasions but she'd done so mainly for the pleasure it gave him. She had to admit she loved the way he fucked her hard from behind rubbing up against her punished arse and the orgasm produced had been usually well worth the pain. She was sure sex with her mum would be just as rewarding and was motivation enough to except the caning.

Debbie tensed her cheeks as Susan tapped her bum three times with the cane before she unleashed the first stroke on her waiting behind. Debbie hadn't moved as the cane struck her severely but she gasped quite loudly as she cried out with tears of pain. She thought to herself how much that fucking hurt and she hoped the other strokes were not going to be so hard.

Susan told her to take her punishment bravely and screaming like a baby would have little effect on the severity of the caning she was receiving.  She raised the cane again to the height of her shoulder and the next stroke struck both her cheeks in the middle of her bum. Debbie cried out in pain and stamped her foot on the floor. She thought to herself that Mike's punishments had been sexual and were nothing like this.

She remembered her friend Sarah told her after Miss Artur caned her on the backside at school she thought it was the hardest caning she ever experienced. She told her although her hands were caned twice by Miss Artur she was certain she'd been caned much harder on her backside. She also told Debbie when she arrived home she looked in the mirror and the stripes on her bum appeared so much angrier than the ones on her palms.  

Debbie took the last two strokes of her caning as stoically as she possibly could but her tears flowed and she couldn't help letting a little scream escape from her lips. As she stamped her foot on the ground she thought to herself that the stinging from her caned bum was almost unbearable. She rubbed her bum as hard as she could as she tried to relieve the terrible pain her punishment caused. This produced little effect on her stinging backside and she now knew why she preferred the caning to be on her hands.

Debbie looked straight at her mum with pain etched across her face and told her it was the first and last time she would ever let her cane her backside. She had waited so long to be caned by Susan she somehow felt empty and she hoped once the stinging subsided the sex that followed would make it all worthwhile.  She asked Susan if she could use the bathroom and told her mum to wait in the living room as she needed some time on her own. She fled from the room crying her eyes out and she still couldn't believe how hard the caning on her backside had been.

Once Debbie put her stinging palms under the cold tap and held a soaking wet flannel on her thrashed backside the stinging started to subside. It was then she started to feel the familiar pleasant tingle down below as her pussy reacted to the punishment she just received. She felt so happy that her recovery seemed to be well on the way a beaming smile spread across her face in anticipation of the sex with Susan that was sure to follow. 

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

She thought the caning she received from her mum was very severe but on reflection, she just knew that this was the punishment she begged her mum to give her. The caning on her backside was as authentic as it could get and Debbie now knew what it felt like to be caned as if she was being punished at school.

She knew when her fanny started to get wet and hot it was the punishment she craved for. Now she was so pleased her mother had caned her so severely as the pleasure she would be experiencing later would be even more rewarding than usual.

Susan was in tears as they rolled down her cheeks and she blamed herself for the severity of the caning she inflicted on her daughter's backside. This was the daughter she knew she couldn't possibly love any more than she already did and thought she would never want to punish. 

She reasoned with herself she caned Debbie as she wanted to be punished and helped her to fulfil her wildest dream. While caning her daughter she became so excited she was worried she may have got carried away and caned her harder than she wanted to be punished. Susan never imagined she would ever punish her Debbie but she could not believe how much she enjoyed caning her and she came with a gush just thinking about the cane striking her daughter's beautiful cheeks.

When Debbie returned to her mum she could see that Susan had been crying. She embraced her and kissed her passionately on the lips pushing her tongue into Susan's mouth. Susan told her she was so sorry she hurt her and felt guilty she'd been so excited by what she'd done.  

Debbie told her mum that she shouldn't say sorry and should be as excited as she was as it was the most realistic punishment she had ever received. She told Susan she hadn't regretted having her bum caned for very long as now she appreciated what a real school caning on the bum felt like and what was to follow would make it all worthwhile.

Debbie thought everything her friend Sarah told her about the thrashing she received at school was true and anybody who thought a hand caning stung more than one to their backside hadn't been caned as she was.  

They sprinted up the stairs as fast as their legs would carry them and thrown their selves onto the bed while working their fingers inside each other's pussies and rubbing their clits hard until they had shouted in ecstasy as they orgasmed as one. Debbie told Susan she loved her so much and she would let her cane her bum whenever she wanted if she fucked her afterwards as they just performed.  

Susan kissed Debbie's palms and told her in future she would stick to caning her beautiful hands but she wanted Debbie to cane her hard on the backside as severely as she caned her. She told Debbie she was not to hold back as she deserved to be thrashed after the caning Debbie received from her mum.

Debbie kissed Susan passionately on the lips as she could feel herself getting excited just thinking about caning her mum's backside. Susan reminded Debbie she was going to be caned by Miss Artur at school on Friday and Marion would be going with her as the witness. Debbie told her mum she didn't need reminding as although she was apprehensive about the punishment she knew Marion would be bursting to have sex with her once they arrived home.  

Susan hugged Debbie tightly and told her there wasn't another mother in the whole wide world who could be as proud of their daughter as she was of her Debbie. They rubbed their palms together and Susan kissed Debbie on her striped bum before they performed rampant sex making enough noise to wake up the dead.

When they finished fucking each other they lay back on the bed wrapped in each other's arms, so exhausted they closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep with satisfied grins etched across their face. Susan woke up first and as it was light outside she realised there'd been asleep in each other's arms all through the night.

She looked at her stunning daughter lying next to her having been topped and tailed the day before and knew...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments