Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dress Dummy Part 3

78
16 Comments 16
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Tyler felt on top of the world as his Summer vacation started. During the day, he hung out with his buddies doing all the things that young men do. Nighttime was his favorite time because that's when he indulged his desire to dress in the silky garments that he had collected and pleasure himself.

He eventually discovered numerous websites for others that enjoyed dressing up. He was amazed at how attractive they were and impressed by the sexy outfits and lingerie that they wore; he spent hours admiring them. Tyler hated titles, which is why he never considered himself a crossdresser though the evidence was now quite clear.

Kara occasionally asked how he was getting on, and she usually received a one-word answer. Then, for reasons he could not explain, he told her about his routine when she asked again, and his sister listened patiently without comment before responding.

"You do know that a number of the mirrors in the sewing room are not permanently affixed to the wall?" she informed him.

"I didn't know that, "her brother responded.

It was later that day, while his parents were busy, that Tyler carried one of the taller mirrors into his own room. He waited until bedtime where he propped it up and secured it on his desk chair. He then changed into his lingerie and commenced making further adjustments to the chair, as far as height, and was elated that he didn't have to sit to watch himself. Now, laying on his side was all that was required.

It was a normal Saturday evening; his parents went out dancing and Kara was on a date. Since the house was empty, he decided that it was time to dress up even though it was nowhere near bedtime. As he headed upstairs, his smartphone rang, his sister was calling.

"Ty, I need help," he heard her say in a voice full of fear.

"Where are you?" was all her brother asked.

"In the park by the old outhouses," she informed him. "Please hurry."

Now, Tyler didn't own a car, as of yet, and the only car available was his Dad's classic Caddilac. Normally, driving that car required permission, but this was an emergency. He reached the park and slowly cruised the area his sister told him that she was hiding in. He heard his name and he stopped dead. His sister appeared from her hiding place in the underbrush and made a beeline for the front seat.

Her hair was a mess, and her mascara was running due to her tears; she looked pale and scared. Tyler noticed that she clutched the front of her blouse closed, as it had been torn open, and was now exposing her pert breasts in their sexy bra to the world. She placed her head on Tyler's shoulder and began to cry and Tyler put his arm around her to comfort her.

She eventually told him how her date didn't want to take no for an answer.

"He kept trying to fondle my girls, and he still had a grip on my blouse when I pushed him away for the third time," she told him through her tears. "Thank God I didn't wear a skirt."

They sat there for some time until her crying Jag had passed before Tyler pointed the car toward home. It was as they passed a local ice cream stand that Kara shrunk down in her seat.

"That's him, " she said pointing to a tall skinny punk standing by an old Ford,

Instead of driving by Tyler pulled into the space next to the punk's car and bailed out. Tyler was a bit of a badass, and touching his sister and making her cry caused him to see red and the punk got a serious ass whipping as did his buddy that tried to help.

When they got home, they found their parents were waiting. Dad's questions on why Tyler felt the need to borrow his classic Caddy went unasked when he saw his daughter's blouse and ruined makeup. Once she told her story, and it was established that she was fine and there was no need to visit the hospital or call the police, as Tyler had already served them some street justice, nothing more was said. The family turned in and nothing more was said about Tyler borrowing the Caddy.

It was the week later that Tyler's parents had left the house early, as they were heading to an out-of-town wedding reception, when Kara knocked on his door.

"No date?" Tyler asked.

"I have decided to cool it with the dating scene," she replied. "Besides I still owe you for rescuing me and beating up that asshole," she told him.

"It was nothing," was his response.

"To you, it was nothing; to me it was everything," she continued. "So, since we have the house to ourselves, tonight, it seemed like the best time for me to repay you, but you will have to help me."

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

"So what can I do?" he asked.

"Well for starters you need to shower and shave your legs and armpits and then come to my room wearing only a towel," she instructed.

It was a strange request, but Tyler agreed to it. Upon completion of his shower, he headed to Kara's room where he found his sister wearing a long flowing robe of white silk and looking lovelier than he had ever seen. From a box on her bed, she withdrew a garter belt of silk and lace and told him to put it on. This one was even prettier than the one she had given him.

Next, she withdrew a pair of black seamed nylons, and he took his time sliding up his legs, they were even silkier than the pair his sister had gifted him. Then, came a black silk and lace thong panty, and Tyler tried to keep his back to his sister as he donned each article of clothing because the sight and feel of these sexy garments had caused him to become hard.

"OK, stand up straight," she ordered. "Good, now raise your arms."

Kara came up behind him, and he could feel her bra-covered boobies pressed into his back as she then placed a bra that matched the thong and garter belt around his chest. The cups were filled with some kind of padding that mimicked breasts, and Tyler was really excited with their look and feel.

Kara then bade her brother sit in her computer chair, which she spun around so that it was facing her and a snack tray from the living room had been set up and was laden with makeup. The next thing he knew she was applying makeup to his face.

Tyler lost track of time as his sister's brushes and sponges slid across his face. Kara then produced a long, dark wig and carefully placed it on her brother's head.

"OK, tell me what you think," she said as she spun his chair around so it faced her dresser mirror.

Tyler's eyes went wide as he saw his reflection, for there, sitting in the chair, was a pretty female staring back at him. He could not believe it. He stood up and ran his hands over the image of the firm and silky body reflected in the mirror and the image got him hard.

Kara then came over and stood next to him.

"We could be sisters," Tyler stated. "More like lovers," Kara responded quietly as she dropped her robe revealing that she wore a similar black lingerie combo.

"Now, take me to your room and show me your routine," she said softly.

"Don't forget your heels," she advised her brother.

"I can't walk in heels," he answered.

"Well, then carry them and put them on later," she told him and she handed him a pair of black glossy heels.

As they padded down the hallway to Tyler's room, he was enjoying the sensation and sound of his nylon-covered legs brushing against each other as they walked. Once in his room, he showed Kara how he positioned the mirror on the chair and then he lay on his bed after donning his skirt and heels. He was shocked when Kara lay behind him and pressed her firm, teenage body against his. He discovered that she had removed her bra before she lay down.

Tyler had pulled his skirt up and extracted his hard cock from his thong and commenced stroking himself when Kara gently moved his hand away.

"Allow me," she said softly as she took hold of her brother's rigid manhood.

"Nice size," was all she said as her tiny hand encircled his cock and began to pump it.

Between his sister's hand on his cock and her bare breasts against his naked back, it didn't take long before he was ready to shoot.

"Kara, I'm going to cum," he managed to say between clenched teeth.

Kara released his cock and scrambled over her brother until she was facing him giving Tyler an unobstructed view of her breasts,

"You like my tits?" she asked. "I've seen you staring when you thought I didn't see you."

Kara slid down just a tad before grabbing Tyler's cock again and commencing to pump it.

"I want you to cum on my tits," she said with a moan.

It was a minute later that he complied with his sister's wishes and emptied the contents of his balls on her soft and silky orbs of flesh. The sight of his cock spewing its contents and the feeling of the warm and sticky fluid sliding down her breasts toward her hard nipples pushed her over the edge too.

As the teens lay there coming down from their orgasmic high, the mirror reflected two pretty females gently kissing and caressing each other.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments