Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Happiness Ch. 7

"The final chapter"

107
18 Comments 18
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As Henry waited to line up with the other graduates on the stage and receive his college diploma, he reflected on the passage of this milestone. He had come a long way in four years.

The summer after he graduated from high school had been a unique learning experience. He lost his virginity to a widowed neighbor early in the summer, and that event snowballed into a summer that most men his age could only dream about. Doing yard work for Jodi Haas turned out to be more than serendipity...it was a fantasy come true. Throughout the summer she taught him firsthand the intimacies and intricacies of sex: everything from slow foreplay to surefire ways to induce orgasms. And he was a quick study. It didn't hurt that he just happened to be blessed with a huge penis that both scared and excited nearly every woman who saw it. And throughout the summer, that number grew.

With his newfound confidence and overall handsome attributes, Henry was a hit with the ladies--make that a grand slam home run. He all but wore himself out servicing the neighborhood. It was almost like he had his own modern version of a harem. Once word got out about his unique attribute, women were beating a path to his doorstep.

Brenda Webster, a high school crush, turned out to be a teenager in heat. As if that weren't enough, his mother's best friend and another neighborhood client, Laurene Fanelli, was an unhappy wife who craved clandestine sex with Henry whenever she could get it--at least that was the case once she got an inkling about the size of his toolkit. Odd jobs for Henry quickly turned into blowjobs. Later Laurene's sister subscribed to his client list.

Of course, the capper was a singular episode that had to remain a secret between Henry and one woman in particular: his mother. In a moment of mutual weakness, he had found a way to seduce his mother when she was tempered by alcohol, and it turned into a night of taboo sex. They had both agreed that it would never be repeated or mentioned again, but the fact was--it happened.

It took several years and several therapy sessions for Henry to get over it. Fortunately, as forbidden as that night would turn out to be, it seemed to make their mother/son bond even closer, but only with a serious effort on both their parts. In the process, Henry learned much about himself and realized that he couldn't fuck his way through life. That summer he had tried to justify sex with as many women as he could entice, sort of like notches on his bedpost, but along the way he had several close calls that could have irrevocably affected his life--negatively.

Jodi was consistently supportive even though she did not have a complete picture of how extensively Henry was impacting the women of the neighborhood. She counseled him about safe sex and being faithful, even though there was a bit of irony there. Still, she was a widow so she wasn't cheating per se, but their clandestine meetings were not exactly open and honest, either.

Laurene Fanelli enticed Henry into her bedroom several times and added a few more meetings with him in motels, but when her husband happened to see a picture of Henry's huge penis on her cell phone, things nearly turned disastrous. Fortunately there were no identifying markers other than the mammoth size of the schlong. Laurene was able to convince her husband that it was a practical joke from a friend, but it effectively dampened her relationship with Henry, eventually for good. Henry considered himself fortunate to not get shot that summer.

Brenda was another story. They dated with everyone's blessing, except for her father, who seemed to have a distrust of Henry, for that summer and then off and on during college until she met someone else and married. As much as she liked Henry's pleasure organ, she realized there was more to life than sex and she found a man who not only loved her but was on his way to early wealth. No more Chevy Belair vinyl-seat sex for her. And as good as the sex was with Brenda, Henry eventually realized that it was mainly just that: fucking her that he liked about Brenda, especially since she had those large, gravity-defying teenage breasts that jiggled delightfully during intercourse.

He also added a notch with Laurene Fanelli's younger sister, Janet, after she discovered her big sis was secretly fucking a guy with a huge penis. Laurene worried her sister would spill the beans either by accident or on purpose and ended up telling her snoopy sister about Henry. Laurene was truthful regarding his prowess in bed but lied about how she had actually seduced him in the first place. Anyway, baby sis had to test the waters for herself, so she basically blackmailed Henry into meeting her where she was house-sitting one weekend for a young couple. She told him she couldn't guarantee Laurene's husband wouldn't hear about her affair unless Henry agreed to meet her.

In no time they were on the couch and she was unzipping his fly.

"Jesus, Laurene wasn't lying. Your cock is fucking huge, Henry!" Henry had already worked her bra off to expose a nice pair of smallish, but perfectly shaped tits and soon they were engaged in consensual sex on the couch even though he had to struggle to get his cock to fit inside her; she was so tight.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

"Keep trying, Henry. Thank God your rubbers are pre-lubed. By the way, why did you get a rubber in Day-Glo pink? And it barely fits you. God, I can't wait to get this big anaconda in me."

As much as Henry enjoyed fucking Janet, he was thankful when she got a regular job that required long hours. As a result, they had limited opportunities after that until he left for college.

Henry also realized that even though he wasn't exactly committed to any of the women in his life (with the possible exception of Brenda) he still felt like a cheater. And after that night of sex with his mother, his guilt was overwhelming. Both of them sought separate counseling at her request, and it proved to be key to getting over the hurdles they had created with one night of poor decision-making. And then later when Henry's father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, their therapy sessions served double duty to get them through that period of life.

After Jack's downturn and death, Henry and his mother became even closer. His sister was in another city with children of her own, and so Henry and Marlene, his mother, had the house to themselves. Even though they often cuddled and even kissed, there was nothing sexual about it. Not that the desires weren't there from time to time; Henry remembered the excitement of sucking on those big boobs of hers for the first time since he was an infant, but both realized that slippery slope was never going to work. He loved his mother more than ever, and vice versa, but in a different way.

So Henry attended college a day's drive away. He returned home when he could and whenever he sensed his mother needed support. With the death of her husband, she eventually dated an old friend, and while she told Henry she'd never remarry, he suspected that she was finally getting the emotional and physical attention from a loving individual that she deserved.

As for Henry, he became more serious and circumspect about women and sex in general. He did get together with Jodi Haas on one occasion a year or so after that summer, and it was a beautiful night of wild sex, but then she told him it was over.

Jodi had asked him to come to a motel where she was staying in his college town. They greeted each other with restrained tenderness before soon collapsing on the bed and engaging in acrobatic sex. Jodi had almost forgotten what a wonderful lover Henry was. His gentle caressing and attention to her every body part soon had her moaning, and when he finally plunged his thick cock inside her, she gasped in pleasure. They were able to climax together one final time before Jodi dropped the hammer.

As much as she loved Henry, she had to move on. She was dating another man and would be moving soon to the East Coast with him. Their night together turned out to be goodbye sex, and there were no regrets. They both knew it had to happen at some point.

"It has to be this way, Honey. I'll always cherish our time together. Call me from time to time and let me know how you are doing. We're both in the beginning of a new adventure. I know you will find happiness in whatever you do.

But Henry was still attracted to women and had needs, especially at college where the choices were many, so he ended up on his feet as well. His admiration for mature women drove him to flirtations with a couple of college professors, and he ended up having an extended affair with his Psychology 101 professor, a knockout Ph.D. with a great figure and horned-rimmed glasses, which for some reason gave Henry an instant erection. And when she saw Henry's sizable penis at full mast, she learned to keep her glasses on during sex.

"I love fucking you with your glasses on," he had explained. "I feel like I'm fucking a genius or something."'

She only laughed at this, but who can argue with a ten-inch erection?

"Whatever works," she had told him. But what got her attention was the way he could eat pussy. She was blessed with an abnormally large and sensitive clitoris, and Henry knew just how to excite it. So together they giggled about both of them being side-show freaks.

And their relationship had continued to grow--secretly, since the university had prohibitions about professors dating students. Once Henry received his diploma, they planned to live together. Henry was ten years younger than she, but that was of no consequence.

"Henry Johnson, Bachelor of Science, cum laude, in Psychology." At the sound of his name, Henry stepped forward on the stage. In the audience and beaming were his mother, his sister, two nephews, and a studious-looking Psychology professor who sat uncomfortably in her chair as a result of celebratory sex the previous evening with a hung, about-to-be college graduate. After shaking hands with the Dean, Henry turned with a smile for an iPhone photo and walked off the stage. His life was starting all over again, but he felt totally happy for the first time in ages.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments