Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the Love of a Sister

"Would you change for the one you love? And would you enjoy it?"

5
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
I had known for a long time that I was in love with my sister. I first realized it when I returned home from school one day, aged 14, in tears. I had told a friend that I liked her “more than a friend” and, predictably, it didn't go as I had planned. I lay on my bed that afternoon, head buried in pillows, refusing to talk to anyone. That was, until my sister came home from her school. She came into the room quietly and closed the door behind herself. She sat on the edge of my bed and told me that I was the sweetest, most gentle boy she knew, and that any girl would be a fool to lose somebody who would care for them as much as I would. For the next hour she sat there stroking my hair and telling me all about her friends and school and parties; all her private thoughts and feelings. I had never felt closer to her than at that minute.

From then on, we became more like best friends than siblings, telling each other everything, sharing secrets, keeping inside jokes and covering for each other when we broke rules. I was always to afraid to tell her how I felt about her, as I didn't want to ruin our newfound friendship, and this continued up until the day that she took me aside because she had something really important to get off her chest. We sat on her bed and I held her as she told me that she was in love with her friend, Katie, and that she thought that she was a lesbian. I was surprised, of course, but mostly just saddened to know that she would never love me as I loved her.

Time, I think, to give some background. My name is Bryan, and I was 16 at the time of these events. I lived in a friendly suburb of a big city in Australia with my mother and my sister. My mother was a director of a large company, and was often away for two or three days a week at events or conferences. This left us pretty much to our own devices. For fun, I liked to listen to music and I swam casually at the beach, but that was as far as my athletic abilities went. I was very thin and quite small; not muscular but without much fat either. I had shoulder-length brown hair that I normally kept in a ponytail – an homage to some of my favorite rock bands.

My sister Sophie was a year older than me, and while I attended a public school, she had received a hockey scholarship to an all-girls school. She was about an inch taller than me at 5'5”, very fit, and had short brown hair. She had an incredible figure, which, I must admit, I frequently lusted over. She look very natural and had a flat stomach and gorgeous 32B breasts.

A few weeks passed and ,while I felt privileged to know my sister's secret, it left me tormented inside, to the point where I became very withdrawn. I started eating a lot less and focusing less on schoolwork. Things came to a head one weekend, when my mother was out of town. I decided to “celebrate” failing a maths test, by retreating to my room with a bottle of vodka. Things were made worse by the fact that my sister was having Katie over and was planning on telling her how she felt. I heard them come in, but, half the bottle already in me, I fell asleep shortly after.

I was awakened a while later as something sat on my bed. I looked up to see my sister looking at me. “Sorry,” she said, “I didn't mean to wake you.” “That's okay” I groaned, rubbing my eyes. “How did things go with Katie?” With that, she looked a little saddened, and I sat up and hugged her. “I'm so sorry,” I whispered, “was she weirded out or was it okay?” “It was okay, she just didn't feel the same, but she said she'd keep it a secret.” Maybe it was the alcohol talking but I felt like I had to say something, vodka-fueled though it might be. Maybe in the morning I could claim I was still drunk. “I would've been happy to be in her shoes,” I whispered, almost to myself, “You're smart and kind and sexy. She's a fool not to want you.” I felt Sophie tense as I spoke, and she sat up and looked at me. “You really feel like that?” she croaked, tears welling up in her eyes. “Of course I do!” I said, knowing all the while that I was digging a deeper hole. “I've loved you for so long. It just hurts to know that you won't love me the same way.” “Oh Bryan,” she sighed, “Of course I love you. You are so kind and caring. Just because I'm attracted to girls doesn't mean I don't love you. There's a difference between being in love with someone and wanting a physical relationship with them. I just need someone who can do both for me.” “Yeah, I guess,” I muttered, “But I do want that. Sometimes I wish I could become a girl. Maybe then you'd think of me like that.” With that, she leaned in and kissed me. I was quite taken aback, but soon started to reciprocate. Eventually, she broke away. “I know you would,” she whispered, “That's why I love you. Why don't I show you what I'm willing to do for you?”

She began to move toward the end of the bed and moved to unbuckle my pants. “But, I thought you don't-” I said, before she cut me off. “This is for you, to show you how much I love you. This is just a one-off thing. Just because I don't like guys, doesn't mean I won't enjoy making you, and only you, feel good.” She slowly pulled down my trousers, to reveal my penis already fully erect in my boxer shorts. She quickly removed those, and proceeded to wrap her fingers around my shaft. As she started to stroke up and down, a bead of pre-cum appeared on the tip. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, slowly licking it up. She looked up at me then, and began to lower her mouth over the head of my penis. The sensation was electric as she sucked gently, drawing me further into her mouth. She then started to bob up and down as the pleasure mounted. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but eventually I had to signal to her that I was about to explode. She pulled me in as deep as she could as a wave of pleasure ran through my body and I came deep in her mouth. She slowly removed me from her lips and, my cum still in her mouth, she moved up and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth so that I could taste myself on her tongue. She broke the kiss and then swallowed, nestling up against me. She whispered one last “I love you.” before we both fell asleep.

The next morning I awakened surprisingly fresh, with the details of the previous night fresh in my mind. My whole being wanted to repay the favor, but I remembered her insistence that it was a one-off, and I didn't want to ruin anything by making her uncomfortable. I turned to see that Sophie had left the bed at some point during the night. I walked downstairs to find her in the kitchen making breakfast. I greeted her as I went in, but she turned away and didn't say anything. After a minute, she turned back to me, asking if I remembered the conversation the previous night. “You said last night that you would like to be a girl, so that I would be attracted to you. Did you mean that?” “Of course,” I said, “I love you so much, and I'd love to show you how much, like you did for me.” “After last night, I went back to my bed, but all I could think about was those words, and the thought of making you into a girl. I must that the thought got me a little worked up...” she said quietly, looking at the floor as she spoke. “Would you be willing to let me experiment with you today? It'll just be the two of us and I promise I'll make it up to you.” It was hard to refuse, after what she had done for me, against her tendencies, so I agreed, wondering at how bad it could be. As soon as I agreed, she looked up at me beaming and ran upstairs telling me to come up to the master bathroom in five minutes.

Five minutes later, I slowly made my way upstairs, wondering at what was in store. I entered the bathroom to see my sister sitting on the edge of the bath with a robe on. She had the shower running and directed me inside. Despite the events of the previous night, it felt strange getting naked in front of her, but I quickly stripped down and entered the shower. She then dropped her robe to the ground as I stared at her, mouth agape. She was completely naked from head to toe, showing off her toned body. She was completely hairless from the neck down and my eyes were instantly drawn to her smooth pussy. “Now, now,” she laughed, grinning at my wide-eyed stare, “this day is for my enjoyment, not yours!” She then grabbed a razor from a cabinet and entered the shower with me. At the sight of the water flowing over her breasts, I was willing to agree to anything, so I agreed when she asked if she could shave me. It was a strange sensation, feeling the razor run over my legs and armpits but as I left the shower, I found myself enjoying the look of them in the mirror. With my small feet, they could easily pass as a girls legs. I became a little worried as Sophie told me to spread my legs. She took a can of shaving cream and applied it liberally to my balls and the base of my penis and I stayed frozen still as she began to slowly drag the razor over the skin, leaving it smooth and bare, before turning me around and doing the same to my ass. She then took a tube of moisturizer and, telling me I'll enjoy the next part, started to rub it in everywhere she shaved, including my tender balls and the length of my shaft. I thought briefly that I might get lucky, but it ended as soon as it started, however she seemed to spend a lot of extra time on my ass which surprisingly felt quite nice.

Following this, she led me to her bedroom. I was surprised when I looked in her full-length mirror, that with my penis flaccid at the time, I looked very feminine. That was the point, and there was no permanent changes, but I was a little worried that I was liking the view. While I was admiring, Sophie was rummaging through her closet, and she returned clothed, and with a handful of clothes of all different colors and styles. “Here, put these on.” she said, handing me a black lace thong, tied at the sides with ribbon bows.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

“Are you serious?” I said, surprised. She looked a little upset at my questioning. “Well you did say I could experiment on you, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Anyway it's only me here.” I could hardly argue with that, so I slid the panties up my smooth legs, enjoying the feeling a little too much apparently, when my sister exclaimed “Wow, I didn't think you'd enjoy it that much!” while looking at my now-erect penis. “I didn't!” I murmured, embarrassed, “I was just... thinking about last night.” My sister looked at me disbelieving but didn't say anything. The thong was now nestled between my ass-cheeks, with my penis tucked inside, so my sister moved onto the next item, a pair of smooth black stockings, which she helped roll up my legs. At this stage I couldn't quite hide how nice it felt rubbing my nylon-covered legs together, and Sophie laughed at my obvious embarrassment, however she didn't seem to mind too much. I wasn't dreading the next article too much, however my heart nearly stopped when she took out a soft black corset. I recognized it well as the one she wore to the previous year's Halloween party, and I remember all too well fantasizing about her wearing it, while I was in bed later that night. My mouth was too dry to protest (and by now I wasn't sure that I wanted to) as she helped me into it. I felt the hard bones press into my stomach as she laced it tightly at the back. When she was finished, it felt very tight and quite restrictive, but not painful. She attached the stockings to suspenders on the bottom of the corset. “Are you okay?” Sophie whispered, sending my uneasiness. “Yeah,” I muttered, “It feels kinda nice is all.” “Don't be embarrassed, it's only me here, and I think you look so beautiful, and quite sexy too.” she smiled. “I don't mind if you're enjoying it. It makes me feel better to know I'm not forcing you to do something you hate, and I think it's kinda hot that you keep getting a stiffy whenever I come with the next piece of clothing.”

With this in mind I decided that I wouldn't be embarrassed any more, and I started to get into it, laughing with Sophie as we tried to decide on the next piece of clothing. Eventually we settled on a blue vintage style dress. Sophie had worn it only once, to a party, and looked stunning in it, but retired it as it was a little short on the thigh. She thought that this was perfect criteria for me wearing it though, and so I stepped into it and she zipped up the back. Looking down at myself, I could see it fitted perfectly, thanks to the corset, and the effect of the corset and the tight dress made it look as though I had (very small) breasts, which excited me quite a lot. I confided this in Sophie and she smiled at me. “They look great alright, I almost want to suck on them...” she murmured biting her lip, however I passed this off as her humoring me.

The next part was easy for me. I simply sat down, and Sophie went to work on me, doing my hair, make-up and nails. I could feel my hair fall softly against my back as she curled it from behind, however she didn't let me have any mirrors, so I couldn't see the effect. My nails were done in a dark blue to match the dress; Sophie lamented that I had stockings on so she couldn't do my toes. Then was the make-up. We started with all sorts of things I had no idea about, such as toners and correctors and stuff. Then was foundation and blush, then onto my eyes. A little eyeshadow and then mascara. Finally, my lips were done in a bright gloss to make then shine. As I stood up to turn to the mirror I was very nervous, but Sophie reassured me that I looked amazing.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared into the mirror. There was no hint that I used to be a small, scrawny boy; instead there was a gorgeous, slightly shy looking girl staring back at me. I blinked my eyes to see how they looked with the make-up, and seeing myself blinking back started to get me hot under the collar. Sophie sensed my feelings. “Yes, you really are that hot,” she whispered in my ear, “In fact I'm just a little wet looking at you.” I looked at her, embarrassed. “But Sophie, the feeling of the clothes and the make-up and everything has got me all hard. Isn't that wrong?” “Not at all. You're still you. There's nothing wrong with liking to look or dress this way. I love it, and I love you. And I'd still love you if you don't like this, or even if you wanted to make it permanent.” She leaned in and kissed me, working her tongue into my mouth and pulling me tight to her. She took my hand and put it up her shirt to her breast. I stroked it as softly and gently as she let out a soft moan.

She broke the kiss and removed her clothes before lying down on the bed. I lay down next her and slowly ran my hand up her leg. I found her pussy dripping wet and I slowly pushed a finger inside as her eyes widened. I moved my head down to her breast and started to suck and nibble gently, leaving faint traces of lip-gloss, as gasps escaped her mouth. Panting, she begged me to insert another finger. I slowly pushed in another and began pumping them in and out as she grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth tighter to her breast. I moved my thumb to her clit and started to move it in small circles and suddenly I felt her legs tense and she gasped as her pussy tightened around my fingers. “Oh fuck yeah, finger my pussy!” She moaned, and then her pussy relaxed and I withdrew my fingers.

Standing up, I took off the dress, leaving all my underwear on underneath, as I made my way between her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by atlantis-tom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors