Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With My Sister - Part 2

"Brother and sister continue exploring their new relationship"

98
10 Comments 10
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

A couple of hours after we fucked, she jumped up, went to her room, and started getting ready to go to the mall. I took a quick shower. Then we both jumped in my car and headed out.

On the way there, I wasn’t sure what to say about what had just happened. She was next to me, wearing a short skirt and a halter top. She was playing with her long blonde hair, and singing along to the song on the radio. She looked so sexy. I always knew she was pretty, but I’m not sure I’ve ever noticed how sexy she was.

We were just listening to music and not talking. I think she could tell I was a bit nervous. She reached over and started rubbing my cock over my jeans. I was instantly hard. She unzipped my jeans and undid the button. She took my cock out and started stroking me. “I liked what happened earlier. I hope you did too?” she said.

“I did,” I answered.

We were stopped at a light when I looked over and saw an older guy looking over at us. Just then, she leaned over and slowly teased me, licking the head of my cock. She looked up and smiled at the guy who was looking at us. Then she went back to work on my cock. The guy smiled at me and gave me a thumbs-up. I just smiled while my sister's head was bobbing up and down on me. It felt so good. Then I heard a “beep” from the car behind us. Not sure when the light had changed, but they weren’t happy I hadn’t moved. So, I put my hand on her head and she continued sucking me off as I started driving again.

I looked down at her and said, “Don’t stop, I’m going to cum.”

“Mmmhmmm,” was all she could say with my cock down her throat.

She just kept sucking and I could feel my balls start to tense with that familiar feeling. Then I felt that surge through my cock and I exploded in her mouth. It took all I had in me to keep the car on the road. She just kept sucking and swallowing every drop of cum.

She looked up at me, smirking and wiping her mouth. I shook my head and said, “You’re lucky I didn’t crash the car, and that guy saw us.”

“Calm down, it’s not like he knows us,” she laughed.

“Ya, but what if he did!” I replied.

“Well, he didn’t, and I didn’t see you trying to stop me,” she said.

“Well, I wasn’t going to stop you,” I laughed.

At this point, we were pulling into the mall parking lot.

“Ok, we’re here. I’m going to drop you by the food court. Do you need a ride home?” I asked.

“No, Kim’s mom is giving us a ride home,” she replied.

“Ok, well, I’ll see you later, then,” I said.

She slammed the door, and I started pulling away. I was smiling from ear to ear. I couldn’t believe that I had fucked my sister, and now she sucked my dick while I drove her to the mall. It all felt like it wasn’t even real. I wondered, was this just going to be normal now, or was this just a onetime kind of thing? I hoped it would continue after today, but guess I’d just have to wait and see.

A few weeks passed, and my sister had just been pretty normal. Nothing has happened since the day I drove her to the mall. I was starting to think nothing else was going to happen. I had tried to start something about a week ago. She was standing in the living room and I walked up behind her. I reached around her, squeezed her breasts, and kissed her neck softly. She stopped me, slapped my arms away, and said, “Dad's in his office.”

“I don’t care. It’s not like he will notice what we’re doing. He’s busy,” I replied.

“Now’s not the time for that, plus,” she stopped at that.

I just shook my head and walked away. I wasn’t sure if she was regretting what had happened, or what. But I was going to find out soon.

It was Thursday morning, and I was in my room trying to think about what I was going to do this coming weekend. I was going to be off from work, and my parents were going away for their anniversary. I planned ongoing to see a girl I had been talking to, and maybe spending the night with her. Right then, my sister knocked on my door and I told her to come in.

“Hey, can you get my friends and me some alcohol tomorrow night?” She asked.

“You do know that I’m not twenty-one either, right?” I laughed.

“I know, but you always seem to know how to get it,” she said.

“Well, I probably can, but how many people are we talking about, and what do I get out of it?” I asked.

“It’ll be for Kim, a few others, and me. You know you can’t say no to me. Plus, I’ll make it worth your time,” she said, as she was hanging on my shoulder, begging me to do this for her.

“Ugh, I guess I can try,” I replied.

She kissed my neck and said thank you over and over again, which had me laughing.

“You should hang out with us tomorrow,” she said.

“We’ll see,” I replied.

She winked at me and said, “You know Kim likes you, right? It might be worth your time to hang around.”

I smiled and said, “Maybe I will.”

Then she walked out of my room and shut the door behind her.

Interesting, I thought. My sister was acting like I’d get lucky with her and her best friend. Does that mean she doesn’t want to be with me again, or do they both want to have some fun with me? I’ve been with a few girls, but at twenty years old I still hadn’t had two girls at once. Which, of course, is every guy's fantasy. I sat there imagining what it would be like to fuck my sister and her friend. I hoped I’d get to see the two of them lick each other’s pussies. But it was getting late, and I had to get to work. I guess I’d have to just wait and see.

Work felt like it dragged by. I couldn’t wait for it to be over. I had Friday off and the entire weekend. When 6 pm came, I couldn’t punch out of there fast enough. I got home around 8 or so after stopping for something to eat. When I walked in nobody was around. It was quiet in the house except I could hear my sister's TV on in her room. I knocked, and she said, “Come in.”

I opened her door and stood in the doorway. “So, what do you need me to get you for tomorrow?” I asked. She handed me a small list that had a few bottles of liquor and a couple of twelve packs on it.

“Ok, looks good, I said.

“Cool, thanks,” she replied.

“What’d you do today?” I asked.

“Not much, just school,” she said.

“That’s cool. So what did Kim say about me?” I asked.

“She just said thinks you're cute and wouldn’t mind you being her first,” she answered.

“And you don’t care if I fool around with your best friend?” I asked.

“Not at all, you’ll see what I mean tomorrow if you stay,” she said.

“Well, I decided I’ll hang out tomorrow, probably should make sure nothing goes wrong here anyway,” I joked.

“Cool,” she said.

“Well I’m going to bed so I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said, as I started closing her door.

“Ok goodnight,” she said.

She flashed her tits at me as I walked out the door. I just shook my head and laughed. I wanted to turn around to go back in and fuck her, but figured I’d wait until tomorrow. Lying in bed, I had a million thoughts about how much fun tomorrow was going to be.

That morning I got up early. I had a fake ID and had to go to the liquor store to get the alcohol for tonight. As I walked past the kitchen, my parents stopped me.

“Where are you going so early?” my dad asked.

“I just have some errands to run. I won’t be long,” I answered.

“Your mom and me won’t be here when you get back. Just wanted to tell you to keep an eye on your sister this weekend while we’re gone,” my dad said.

“Ok no problem, I’ll be around,” I said. Thinking to myself, oh I'll keep an eye on her all right. I put on my sneakers and left the house.

When I got back that afternoon, my parents were gone. I yelled to my sister, but she didn’t answer. I put the alcohol on the kitchen table and walked to my room. When I entered the hallway, I could hear the shower running and figured my sister must be in the bathroom. I opened the door quietly and could see my sister's silhouette through the shower door. She was soaping her body and at that moment was paying special attention to her breasts. I took off my clothes, trying not to let her know I was in there yet, and quietly snuck in the shower behind her. I reached my arms around her, hugging her. I kissed her neck and ran my hands up her toned stomach. I began caressing her breasts and her nipples perked up immediately.

“You know we have plans for later,” she said.

“I know, but we can still have some fun now,” I replied.

“I guess it’s ok,” she replied smiling.

She reached back and wrapped her hand around my cock. I reached down and slipped two fingers in her cunt and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

“Put it in me,” she begged.

I took my cock from her hand and aimed it at her entrance. She moaned as I entered her. I squeezed her tits as my cock pumped in and out of her from behind.

“Mmmm, your cock feels so good,” she said.

“You like that, don’t you?” I said.

“Mmmhmm,” she replied.

I turned her around and picked her up. She had her legs wrapped around me and I had her back against the wall. I slid my cock back inside her and kissed her deeply. Our tongues danced and swirled together.

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum. Please don’t stop,” she said.

I kept fucking her through her orgasm. When she finally relaxed, I pulled my cock from her pussy and lowered her back to the floor. She slid to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth.

“I want you to cum for me,” she demanded.

I could feel my orgasm building as she continued stroking and sucking my cock.

“I’m going to cum,” I said.

She took my cock from her mouth and jerked me a few more times. My balls tensed and I exploded sending jet after jet in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed all I had to give her.

“That was unbelievable,” I said.

“Ya it was,” she responded

I smacked her ass and got out of the shower. When she was done, she came into my room and sat on the bed next to me.

“You ready for tonight?” she said.

“Ready for what?” I asked.

“I’ve got some plans for you,” she said.

“Oh do you, what kind of plans?” I asked.

“Well, remember I told you that Kim likes you,” she said.

“Ya, what about it?” I asked.

“We were talking and she said she needed to lose her virginity. I told her that you’d be interested in helping her with that,” she said.

“What did she say?” I asked.

“She said she was nervous. So I told her that I’d help her. I figured you wouldn’t mind the three of us having some fun,” she said.

“Seriously!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, I’m serious,” she said.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

“Ok well, I’m in!” I exclaimed.

“I figured you would be, but don’t say anything when she gets here. I told her I wouldn’t say anything. She was nervous that you might say no, but I wanted to give you a heads-up,” she said.

“I won’t say anything,” I replied.

“Ok, I’m going to get ready. My friends are all planning to be here around 7,” she said, as she closed the door and left.

I sat there dumbfounded. I still have hardly wrapped my head around the fact I’ve slept with my sister. But now I’m going to have a threesome with her, and her best friend. Was this going to happen? I guess I won’t have to wait too long to find out. It’s already past 7 and they should be getting here anytime now.

Not long after, there was a knock on the side door. My sister got up from the couch and opened it. There was Kim and the rest of my sister’s friends. Kim was wearing a white tank top and jeans. She had long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and DD tits. She had a bit of a stomach, a big ass, and wore glasses. She wasn’t perfect, but she was cute. Her tits looked awesome in the tank top she was wearing.

Everyone cracked open some beers, and my sister was pouring shots. All her friends lived pretty close by and they were all walking home, so nobody had to worry about driving later. We were listening to music and hanging out, talking. I sat in the living room with them for about a half hour, then made my way to my room. I figured I’d stay out of their way and just wait to see what happened later on. I was hoping my sister was going to come through with what we had talked about earlier.

A few hours had gone by and I had fallen asleep watching TV in my room. My sister was yelling bye to her friends and the side door opened and shut. Not long after, my sister came in and sat on my bed.

“Hey, are you awake?” She said, giggling.

“You sure he’s not going to get mad you're waking him up?” Kim asked.

“Trust me, he won’t mind,” my sister replied.

I was on my back and felt my sister pulling at my pants. She unbuttoned my jeans and undid my zipper.

“Oh my god I can’t believe you’re doing that!” Kim exclaimed.

My sister then pulled my cock from my pants. It was already hard in anticipation of what was coming.

“Holy shit! His dick is huge,” Kim yelled.

My sister slowly stroked my cock, and I started to open my eyes.

“Hey sis, I guess your friends left?” I said.

“Most of them,” my sister said and looked over at Kim.

“Hi,” Kim said softly.

“Oh, hi Kim,” I said, pretending I just noticed she was standing there.

“You don’t mind that I’m here, do you?” Kim asked.

“Of course not. Come over here and sit down,” I said, as I patted the bed beside me.

My sister was still stroking me as Kim made her way past my sister and sat next to me. I sat up, pushed her hair back, leaned over, and kissed her. I could tell she was very nervous. But, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she began kissing me back. She copied my motions and our tongues swirled together. I reached out and cupped her breast over her shirt and squeezed. She let out a soft moan.

My sister was now leaning over and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Kim and I kept kissing as my sister started bobbing her head on my cock. I lifted Kim’s tank top over her head, then reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and it fell off her shoulders. I got my first look at her huge tits and they were perfect.

She had large dark nipples that were hard as a rock. She smiled as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. Then I leaned over and took one in my mouth and started sucking on it while I reached down and undid her jeans. I slipped my hand into the hem of her panties. I slipped a finger inside her and pushed it in and out a few times. She was soaking wet and so tight. I rubbed her clit as I fingered her cunt.

Then I stood up and took hold of Kim’s jeans. I pulled them off her and then she slowly slid her panties off. I pulled my shirt over my head and my sister took off all her clothes. They were sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of them.

“I want to see you two kiss,” I told them.

“Sure,” my sister replied.

She leaned over and began kissing her friend. It was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen.

“Touch her pussy, sis,” I joked.

I was shocked when I saw her reach down and start rubbing her best friend's pussy. Kim was moaning as they continued kissing, and my sister fingered her. I told them to get on their knees in front of me. They both slid off the bed. My sister had grabbed a hold of my cock and was jerking me. She slowly licked the length of my shaft, then took me in her mouth. I had my hand on the back of her head while she bobbed her head on my cock. She stopped and looked over at Kim, who couldn’t take her eyes off of my cock.

“Do you want to try?” she asked.

“I do, but I’ve never done that before,” Kim replied.

“It’s easy, it’s just like when you lick and suck on a popsicle,” my sister laughed.

“Ok, I’ll try,” Kim said.

My sister had my cock in her hand and pointed it towards Kim. She leaned in and licked the precum from the head of my cock. Then she licked it again and put the head in her mouth. My sister stroked my cock in her small hand as her friend sucked me off. Then they both licked the entire length of my cock and kissed each other when they reached the tip.

“We’re going...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Johnj361
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments