Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gettin' Some - Part 6

"Mothers and sons come together as all secrets are revealed"

40
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 6 of a series."

Gripping the handle of a small, beige overnight case, Mom stepped into the living room as Mike and I tried to act normal. What an impossible joke, with Mike's wet, flaccid cock slung across his bare thigh, and me in front of him, sitting on my heels with his fresh ejaculate dribbling down my chin.

"Mrs. Busby!" Mike gasped, eyes wide. I wasn't much different, looking like a fool, caught in the act of fellating my best friend.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" was all I could think to say. Despite our amazing, and exhausting, journey into the world of incest in recent days, I wasn't sure what kind of reaction she would have to this homoerotic tableau.

"My, my," she smiled, a gleam of approval in her eyes. "Cat's out of the bag now."

A voice sounded from the dining area, behind us.

"Phyllis, I told you these guys were getting it on," Mrs. Arden chuckled, her terrycloth bathrobe hanging open to reveal her plump, luscious body underneath. Huge areolas peeked from behind thick cotton while an ample bush bristled unapologetically between two full thighs. "Now you have proof!"

"Oh, I believed you, honey," Mom replied. "At their age, I have no doubt they'll fuck just about anyone or anything."

"Mom, please!" I objected.

"Relax, young man." She smiled again, placing her overnight case on the sofa, next to Mike. I was still sitting on the floor in front of him, my face inches away from his cock, as she approached me.

"Oh, look at your chin!" Mom reverted into "mother" mode. She knelt beside me, turning my face toward hers, inspecting the pearly, white goo. "Messy boy."

With that, she licked the semen from my mouth and chin. I gasped, quivering, but didn't pull back as her tongue did its work, stunned as I was.

"You should learn to swallow," she added, smacking her lips, then kissing my mouth several times for good measure. I could faintly hear Mrs. Arden's moan of approval in the distance.

"I asked Phyllis to come over and share the fun," Mike's mother laughed, walking up behind her son, placing her hands on his bare shoulders, gently massaging them. Her fingertips almost touched her son's nipples. "I hope you guys don't mind."

"Yeah, you scoundrels!" Mom furrowed her brow. "All of this sex going on and you expect me to stay home by myself? Fuck that! I'm horny! I want some, too!"

Both women laughed. I started to relax, and Mike managed to close his mouth.

"Jesus, how long has our secret been out?" Mike asked no one in particular. Mom and Mrs. Arden eyed each other, waiting for the other to speak. Mrs. Arden finally broke the silence.

"It's a little complicated, but we'll explain..." Mike's mother paused. Her fingertips now brushed across her son's pointed tips, making him bite his lower lip with pleasure, eyelids closing. "…Later." She turned to my mother.

"Did you have breakfast, love? I can get you something."

"I'm fine, thanks." Mom looked at the two of us, buck naked, both of us obviously ready for action. "I wouldn't mind getting more comfortable, though."

"Be our guest," Mrs. Arden replied, walking past us to within inches of my mother. Mom shuddered as Mrs. Arden brushed her cheek, gazing deeply into her eyes. Then, to our further astonishment, she placed a deep, lingering kiss on my mother's mouth.

"Mmmm…" Mom moaned as their mouths worked together.

Even before the kiss ended, Mrs. Arden was unbuttoning my mother's white blouse. Mike and I looked at each other, amazed and pleased at the show.

"Fuuuck," I mouthed to my best friend. He nodded.

"Come to the bedroom so we can put your things away," Mrs. Arden said, retrieving the overnight case. She took Mom's hand and led her down the hallway.

Mike and I looked at each other again and got to our feet. Without a word, we followed our mothers into the bedroom.

"So nice to get out of this," Mom said as she handed her blouse to Mrs. Arden, who placed it on a hanger in the closet. Her breasts, while not overly ample, filled out the white, flowered cups of her bra wonderfully. A hint of areola peeked from underneath the sheer, upper part of the garment.

Mom's black polyester slacks slipped down her legs and she handed them off. They were hung next to the blouse.

Anxiety was forgotten, becoming anticipation as more of my mother's clothes came off. Her bra slipped down her arms, revealing those beautiful, now-familiar breasts. Her pink, silver dollar-sized areolas, while not nearly as large as Mike's mother's, accented her erect nipples wonderfully. Mom's panties slipped down her thighs, revealing a sweet, dark bush. It wasn't as thick as Mrs. Arden's, but still provided plenty to nuzzle.

"There, isn't that better?" Mrs. Arden purred, running her hands all over Mom's bare skin.

"Uh huh," Mom panted, her face flushed. I could smell her excitement.

Mrs. Arden pinched my mother's nipples and pulled up, lifting her breasts. Mom clenched her teeth, hissing with arousal.

"Sweet baby," she whispered to my mother, her soft, red lips again brushing her cheek.

"Oh, goddamn, I'm so hot and bothered!" Mom said, looking over at me, then Mike. "What do we do now?"

"Somebody needs to fuck," Mrs. Arden grinned, her eyes wide with lust.

For a few seconds, we all stared at each other, wondering who was going to make the first move. New territory indeed! Then Mrs. Arden spoke up.

"Mike," she barked, "take her from behind."

I was shocked! I couldn't believe she said that, but shit, if we were going to fuck, then it was time to fuck!

Then it started to get weird.

To my surprise, Mom's demeanor changed. She started to resist as Mrs. Arden pushed her onto the bed.

"No…NO!!!" her voice quivered, but Mom's words of protest didn't ring true. After my strange encounter with her in our kitchen the previous morning, it was obvious she was putting on a show. And what a show it was.

"You don't have my permission!" Also obvious was how turned on she was, her face crimson, eyes dark and needy. Still, the charade continued. "You need to ask my permission!"

My best friend backed away, but his mother didn't stop. With his cock still bobbing and ready, Mike looked over at me, eyes searching for an answer. I decided to play along, curious to see what would happen and to get more insight into my mother's deep kink. Mrs. Arden wasn't having any of my mother's protests.

"Son, don't listen to her," she growled to Mike. "Fucking slut needs a good ravishing."

Jesus Christ, what perversion! This was really getting off the rails, but watching this kinky scenario unfold made my cock feel like it was about to burst!

"I…I…" Mike was at a loss for what to do.

"Phyllis, get on your hands and knees, like a dog," Mrs. Arden commanded, totally in charge. The speed of Mom's response surprised me as she assumed the position, making her pussy totally exposed and vulnerable.

"That's right," she hissed. "You obey me…or else!" With a shrug, Mrs. Arden let her robe fall to the carpet, revealing her plush, matronly body.

The vision of her totally nude form distracted me. God, what a sexy woman. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits, with areolas the size of my palm and thumb-sized nipples erect and ready to suck. An added dimension of eroticism came from knowing Mrs. Arden was lactating, literally a milk maiden for her son. They had what is now known as an Adult Nursing Relationship. Well, almost adult.

But Mom's continued objections snapped me out of my reverie.

"You fucking bastards," my mother said in a low, throaty voice. "You can't take me without my permission. You don't have permission to fuck me!"

Permission. Permission to fuck. She kept using those words as if they were the keys to unlocking her dark kink.

"Shut up!" Mrs. Arden slapped Mom's ass, making her yelp. "You're getting fucked by my son, whether you like it or not!" She took Mike's hand and led him to the bed, only inches away from my mother's upturned rear.

"Get up there and fuck Mrs. Busby!" she demanded. In a heartbeat, her demeanor changed as she looked at me, then back at her son.

"Don't be afraid, guys," she said in a hushed voice. "Trust me on this. It's okay."

Again, Mike and I glanced at each other. He was still somewhat uncertain. I decided to have mercy on my poor, confused friend. Nodding, I gave him a brief smile, which he returned, also nodding as he came up to speed. My mother spoke up.

"Is this all right?" she asked. Gripping the headboard, she looked over her shoulder at us. The tension in her voice vanished for a moment. Now she sounded docile and submissive, like a little girl.

Mike and I totally understood what my mother wanted…and needed.

Cupping her son's buttocks, Mrs. Arden guided him up on the bed, where he knelt right behind my mother. Now that he knew everything was okay, my best friend started getting into the moment. With his cock at full mast, he placed his hands on my mother's hips. Mrs. Arden gripped her son's hardness and, her other hand still on his ass, rubbed the tip up and down Mom's glistening, wet pussy. I realized I was about to watch my best friend fuck my mother!

Placing the wet tip against Mom's swollen pussy lips, Mrs. Arden said, "push." Mike responded and, buttocks tensing, started to enter my mother. The response was immediate.

"Goddamn you, animal!" Mom cried out, once again pretending to be angry and indignant, but the pure lust in her voice betrayed her.

Slowly undulating, Mike pushed deeper and deeper. The moment his cock was all the way in, his balls pressing against my mother's ass, she threw her head back and growled.

"Naughty! Naughty!" she wailed. "Naughty, horny boy!"

Mrs. Arden chuckled, watching my mother's face. She slapped her son's ass.

"Fuck her, son…fuck her NOW!"

Mike didn't hesitate. The next moment, he was slapping his body against Mom's sweet rump.

"Agggh!" He made a deep, guttural animal sound. Obviously, my mother's pussy was just what he needed. God, this was so hot!

"Fuck, yeah," Mrs. Arden said, absentmindedly rubbing the sides of her big tits, relishing the show. "Fuck her while we watch."

All Mike could do was look at his mother, nod, then go back to fucking.

"Ohhh, that's it," Mom shuddered, gasping with pleasure. "Fuck, yeah! Take me! TAKE ME!!!"

Grunting, Mike dug his fingers into Mom's hips as he assaulted her pussy. I marveled at the sight of my best friend fucking my mother from behind, barely believing what was happening.

"Yes…yes," Mrs. Arden stood right beside her panting, sweaty son. "Fuck her…fuck her pussy good and hard." Beads of milk formed on her nipples.

Goddamn, already? Feeding time was somewhere on the horizon. I watched, unable to speak. Jesus, this was fucking strange but hot as hell as Mom submitted to the ravishing. My cock had a mind of its own, jutting up and out like I was wielding a sword.

To his credit, I think Mike set a record for endurance. Usually, he would've already blown his wad. Perhaps it was the strangeness of the situation, but it worked out for the best. Both Mike's mother and I loved watching the show.

"Oh, goddamn," Mrs. Arden bit her lower lip, her voice almost pleading, unable to look away. She kept repeating the same words like Mom did only moments before. "Fuck her good and hard!" I could tell she wanted to participate.

As Mike pumped away, his mother circled the bed, slipping up on the top blanket. Rolling onto her back, she slid her face underneath my mother's belly, within inches of the action. She reached up to brush her fingers against Mom's bush, revealing a little, erect clit poking out from her fur.

"Mmmm…" Mrs. Arden smiled. "Sweet and wet." Then she did something that made my mouth fall open yet again.

Despite the furious pounding Mike was giving my mother, she pressed her face up against Mom's pussy. Right amid the sweat and slickness, with her son's balls colliding against her cheek, she rubbed her face back and forth against my mother's bush. Mom reacted instantly.

"Ssssss…" she bared her teeth, thrashing her head back and forth, trying to look down at what was happening.

Mike was in his own world, eyes closed, thrusting rhythmically. Mrs. Arden reached up to grip the swell of my mother's hips for leverage, covering her son's hands and proceeded to lap at Mom's clit.

"Yes, Sylvia," she panted. "Oh, YES! Eat my pussy!"

Goddamn! I thought to myself. My teenage brain fought to process all of this new information – the sights, sounds, and odors of unbridled carnality and perversion. This is fucking hot! My cock felt like it was about to burst. Dammit, I wanted some, too!

Carefully, I slid up on the bed, on my back like Mrs. Arden, only from the opposite side. Mike's mother, her face coated with sex goo as she buried it in Mom's sweet muff, barely acknowledged me as I positioned my face underneath my mother's dangling tits. With my head only a few inches from Mrs. Arden's, I flicked my tongue up and down one of Mom's nipples. The response was immediate.

"Oh…OH…damn, yes!" she huffed. "Jesus Christ, keep that up. Don't stop!"

By now, my mother's copious secretions dripped from Mrs. Arden's face onto the bed as she licked Mom's clit like a pro. Placing one hand on my mother's shoulder, I drew her nipple into my mouth and began to suck. My other hand squeezed Mom's free breast, tugging on the nipple. I thought she was going to lose her mind.

She growled, bucking and thrashing, all the while fighting to stay in place while we ministered to her sweet spots. "Oh, God, you fucking animals. Take me…TAKE ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!!!"

And we did. Not much time passed before it all came to a climax.

"Goddamn it!" My mother panted, sweat beading all over her body. "Coming…COMING!!!"

With that, her body convulsed as she orgasmed repeatedly. Mike couldn't hold out much longer, and with my mother's contracting pussy milking his cock, he joined in with her, blowing his wad deep inside. His teeth clenched as pleasure surged through his body.

"Oh…oh…OHHH!!!" Mom wailed.

Mrs. Arden broke away from eating my mother's pussy to hiss words of approval.

"That's it, Phyllis, you fucking slut. Take his seed, bitch…TAKE IT!!!"

I released Mom's tits as she shuddered and groaned, savoring the pleasure coursing through her.

"Yes…yes…" Mom whispered as the violent ravishing subsided. "So naughty…sooo very bad and naughty." Still, she didn't stop gripping the wooden headboard.

Mike fell back, sitting on his heels on the bed, his drooping cock glistening with my mother's juices mixed with his own cum. Mrs. Arden came out from underneath, her face coated with the same viscous, shiny sex goo.

"You're not done, Phyllis," she purred, licking her lips, tugging my mother's nipples aggressively. Mom yelped.

"You mean, there's more fucking?" she asked, her voice once again soft and submissive.

"Goddamn right there is, you slutty cunt." Mrs. Arden pressed her open mouth against my mother's. As they kissed, Mom moaned and started licking the slick coating on Mrs. Arden's face.

"That's it," Mrs. Arden whispered as Mom licked her chin, cheeks, nose, and eyelids. "Taste your pussy juice mixed with my son's cum."

"MmmmHmmm," Mom nodded, once again kissing her deeply.

Glancing over to Mike, I couldn't help but marvel at his semi-erect cock, glistening with the same mixture our mothers were savoring. It looked like he dipped his rod in oil and it made my mouth water. The next moment, without a word, I moved over and started licking his shaft up and down, tasting that mix of bitter, alkaline ejaculate and Mom's particular flavor.

"Fuck, Billy," Mike whispered, his cock again at full mast as my tongue traced around his swollen, purple helmet.

I think Mom and Mrs. Arden were too involved in making out to immediately notice what their boys were up to. Slowly and surely I took him in my mouth, bobbing my head, taking more and more with each undulation, fellating him until my chin pressed against his balls. My hands slid up to his bare chest, tugging his nipples. He fought to keep still and I could tell by the tensing of his shaft he was already about to come. In two seconds, he did. At age sixteen, both of us took for granted the ability to achieve rapid-fire successive ejaculations!

"Goddamn!" Mike grunted, climaxing. I huffed, swallowing his load as his cock twitched, balls tight. I looked up and noticed my best friend was distracted. He couldn't take his eyes off our naked mothers, who by then were cuddling as they relaxed to watch the show.

"Look at our boys," I heard Mom say, followed by a groan from Mrs. Arden.

The next moment, I pulled back, my lips making a loud smack as his spent cock fell to the side.

"God, what a show." My mother's face conveyed peace and contentment, much different than what I witnessed only ten minutes ago. She gazed at me with love in her dark eyes.

The next moment, Mike's mom moved toward me.

"Your turn, Billy," she commanded. "Time to take your mother."

I saw that, once again, Mom had assumed the position. This time her matted fur glistened from sex and fresh arousal, some of it dribbling down the inside of her thigh. I scuttled to my feet, eyes wide, climbing into Mike's former position. Mrs. Arden gripped my cock.

"Don't you move, you fucking slut," she growled to my mother, guiding me inside. Next thing I knew, Mom's slick pussy walls squeezed my cock with anticipation.

"Oh, goddamn it!" Mom cried out. "Not more ravishing! No…NOOO!!!"

I didn't need any more prompting as I gripped her waist and started pounding away. One exceptionally hard slap of our bodies and the juices spattered on my lips. I licked it off with a grin.

"That's it, Mike." Mrs. Arden's still-wet face almost touched mine as she looked down at my cock thrusting repeatedly. I felt her breath on my neck. "Take her good and hard!"

Good and hard. Goddamn...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwaves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments