Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Sis And Her Friend A Helping Hand - Part 2

"Josh is asked to apply oil on the girls’ backs before mowing the backyard."

70
23 Comments 23
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I woke up with a raging hard-on, lying there with eyes closed, rolling my nut sac in the palm of one hand while I stroked the stiff pole with the other. I relived the events of yesterday and was getting close to blowing my load when I felt two hands join mine. Opening my eyes, I saw my sister standing next to the bed, naked.

“W-what are you doing, Gerri? What about mom and dad?”

“I'm here to taste that sausage you're holding, and no worries, they just left for work, stud. I don't know about you, but I had a restless night reliving what we did, I must have come a dozen times,” she replied, our hands moving together. 

After several minutes, she removed her hands and got up on the bed. I parted my legs as I continued stroking the now throbbing pole. She knelt between them and bent down as I moved my hands away. She licked the ball sacs leaving them slathered with saliva before slowly licking up, down the underside of my pole. Her fingers lightly tickled my balls as her tongue swirled around the circumcised head and under the ridge.

“Ooohhh, that feels good, Sis.”

 Parting her lips, her warm breath bathed the mushroom head. Looking up, she said, “I want your cum on my tits.”

I watched as she took a finger, scooped up the precum and licked the finger clean. "Mmm, mmm," she moaned, slipping the digit into her mouth and making sucking sounds. Slipping the finger from her mouth, she slowly engulfed the head and squeezed my balls. Her mouth slowly bobbed up and down the shaft, taking inch by inch into her warm mouth before descending into the depths of her throat. My eyes were glued to the scene unfolding before me, the sucking sounds filled the room. When I felt her nose touch my pubis, I was in heaven and she knew it. She had gobbled up all seven inches and was making gagging sounds, staying still for several moments. I suddenly felt a wet finger push into my ass and cried out as she fucked me.

“Oh God, Sis, I'm cuummiinngg!” I groaned as the first load shot up from the swollen balls.

She quickly released my cock, aimed the head at her left tit just in time as a thick strand splashed onto her nipple. The next three splattered across her tit. Aiming the head at her right tit, the next load landed on her nipple followed by three more, splattering over her tit as the last few strands landed between her tits. 

Sitting up, she quickly pounced on me, my cock buried balls deep in her pussy. She started bouncing up and down and I took hold of her hips. Sis rubbed the cum all around her tits and neck as I thrust my rigid pole deep into her pool of moisture. 

“That’s it, fuck me, little brother!” 

Spurred on by her outburst, I started to thrust faster and harder as she put her hands on my chest for support. I held back from blowing my load and waited for Gerri to catch up. As we fucked, her fingers dug into my chest and her head fell back as her pelvic muscles tightened around my cock. With the pressure building, “UUGGHH, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” I cried out, emptying my cum laden balls.

“YES, YES, FILL ME UP!” Sis cried out, as her orgasm shook her to the core.

She didn’t wait long before rising to her knees, my cock slipped out and plopped on my stomach. Getting out of bed, she looked at me, “Join me by the pool when you finish cutting the grass, stud. I’m going to work on my tan.”

With that, off she went and I laid there for a moment before getting up. After throwing on a T-shirt, athletic shorts and athletic shoes, I went to the kitchen and had a glass of OJ. After washing the glass, I went to the garage and got the mower, edger, broom and yard waste container. It was already hot and humid when I started in the front yard. After two passes, I removed my T-shirt and that’s when I heard a “whet whew” from down the street. It was Erin, she was wearing a bikini top that had two very thin strips of material that did little to cover her big tits. The towel wrapped around her waist hinted at the delectable derrière as she walked towards me. 

I shut the mower off as she came closer, “Hey stud, I hear congrats are in order.”

“Thanks, Erin. Gerri should be by the pool.”

“Thanks,” she said and kissed my cheek.”

“Get lucky yet, stud?”

I felt the blood rush to my face, as I blushed. She was always teasing me one way or another.

“Damn kid, you’re one hot looking guy. You mean no girl wants six feet four inches and a solid two hundred pounds banging the life out of her?”

“Very funny, Erin.” If she only knew, I thought to myself,

“Oh, sweetie. If I wasn’t friends with your sister, I’d jump on you right here and now.”

Before I could say anything, she walked toward the backyard and removed her towel. The string to her bikini bottom was buried deep in her ass crack and gave me a perfect view of her firm tushy. I reached inside my shorts and adjusted my erection before starting up the mower.

 

Meanwhile...

 

“Hi, Erin, you look totally hot in that red and white striped G-String bikini. That bottom barely covers your pussy and I can’t believe how much boob you're showing. Bet my little brother got a boner when he saw you,” I said as she came and sat next to me, pulling away the two strips covering her nipples.

“Hey, Gerri, yeah, and he’s got a big one from what I could tell after I teased him about not getting any girl yet. I then showed him my ass as I walked away.”

“You’re such a tease. Now let’s get to work on our tans. I’ve got something to tell you.”

As we stood, Erin asked, “What is it, girl?”

“Remember I told you about finding his journal?” I said as I untied the strings to her top, freeing her thirty-six double D's and tossed it to the side.

“Yeah, what happened?” she asked as her fingers untied the strings to my top, freeing the thirty-two double D's and tossed it to the side.

“Well, he caught me with his journal and I was quoting from it as I masturbated with my vibrator,” I said as I took the bottle of coconut oil and squirted a liberal amount on Erin's tits.

“You mean that the two of you got it on? When and how?” she asked as she took the bottle from me and squirted a liberal amount of oil on my tits.

“He caught me in my room yesterday morning after our parents left for work,” I said as we both rubbed the oil all around one another's tits.

“And?” she asked, as she rubbed her tits against mine.

“What do you think, silly, we had sex and it was the best I ever had. I couldn’t believe how much cum he had,” I said as I pulled the strings to her bottoms. 

Pulling her bottoms from between her legs along her already wet slit and brought them to my nose. Inhaling the tangy aroma of her sex, I ran my tongue over the wet spot, savoring the taste as I looked straight at her. “I just love your scent, and how you taste.” 

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

“Gerri, you’re one naughty girl,” she said, as her fingers untied the strings to my bottoms and pulled it out from between my legs, along my wet slit. She held them to her nose, inhaled the tangy scent before running her tongue over the wet spot. “I love how you taste, and your scent.” 

We moved to the chaise lounge. Erin laid on her back as I straddled her face and lowered my pussy on her mouth. Her tongue flicked the sensitive skin between my ass and pussy. I bent forward, slipping my tongue between the swollen lips guarding her flower. 

 

Meanwhile, back out front...

 

With every pass I made with the mower, my mind was reeling with thoughts of my sister and Erin out by the pool. I needed to stop a number of times to adjust my boner, thanks to Erin and her barely-there bikini. I hurried with the mowing in hopes I'd catch them at least making out.

Fifteen minutes later, I was finished cutting the grass, now I was checking the flower beds for weeds. When I finished, I noticed the sweat was literally running down my body. I headed toward the backyard, not a sound could be heard from the girls. My cock began going soft, thinking they had gone inside.  

 

The backyard...

 

Entering the backyard, I heard, “Josh, would you oil up our backs?”

I looked over at the pool and there were the girls, buck naked and lying on their stomachs. It was Erin who asked, she was propped up on her forearms giving me a side view of her breast. Sis was all smiles and gave me a wink as I walked over, my cock sprung back to life.

Taking the bottle of oil from the table, Sis said, "Do Erin first, she is my guest after all.”

Erin returned to the prone position and parted her legs. I drizzled the oil across her shoulders and back. I started at the shoulders, massaging the oil into her soft skin. Taking my time, slowly moving down her back to the top of her ass crack and back up along her sides. My hands skimmed along the sides of her tits and back to her shoulders.

“Mmm, that feels good, Josh.”

With every pass, my hands massaged their way lower until they reached her firm butt cheeks. I paused, grabbed the bottle and poured a liberal amount of oil over them and at the top of her crack. Massaging her butt, she parted her legs even more as my fingers followed the oil trickling down her crack.

“Aaahhh, that feels sooo nice,” she moaned.

Sis was on her back, fingering her pussy and watched as I slipped my middle digit between Erin’s puffy lips. Both girls were moaning as I pushed my finger all the way in her wetness. I looked over and saw sis kneading her tit as she slid her finger in and out of her pussy. Using my other hand, I rubbed Erin’s back as I thrust my finger faster and faster. 

“AWWW GAAWWDD, IM GONNA COME!” Shouted Erin, her juices forming a pool on the cushion.

A few moments later, sis shouted, “OH GOD!” Her juices spilling onto the cushion she was sitting on.

“Put that cock in my pussy, now!” Erin said as she got up on her knees, ass up.

“It’s okay, she’s on the pill,” Sis, said as she moved behind me and yanked down my shorts.

“Shove that seven-inch monster all at once and fuck me hard,” she said, looking over her shoulder.

My hands held her hips as I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and with one big thrust, went balls deep into her pussy. Sis went around front, and began passionately kissing Erin while squeezing her huge tits. I thought I’d come right then, watching them. I was spurred on by the sight and started pounding her pussy harder. She pushed back against me, her pussy contracted against my throbbing shaft. Sis pinched and twisted Erin’s nipples, as their kissing became more passionate. The two of us brought Erin closer and closer to the edge and with one final thrust, balls slapping against her ass, we both exploded in orgasmic bliss.

I grunted, “UGGHH, UGGHH!” as I filled her pussy with my love juice.

Erin shouted, “GOD, OH GOD, I’M CUUMMIINNGG AGAIN!”

She collapsed on the lounge chair, my cock slipped out of her pussy and sis came over. She dropped to her knees and licked the combined love juices from my softening cock. 

“Mmm, delicious,” Sis said, as she smacked her lips. “Now finish cutting the grass and you can fuck me as I eat out Erin’s pussy.”

I started pulling up my shorts.

“Oh no, stud. Your sister and I want to watch you mow in the nude,” Erin said, rising to her feet.

“Yeah, with only your shoes. When you're done, join us in the pool.”

I smiled, “Be there in five, girls.”

I ran to the mower, the girls could be heard laughing as the watched me. As I pushed the mower, my cock became rock hard as I glanced over to see sis eating out Erin’s pussy, savoring our combined juices. I nearly ran, pushing the mower and in less than five minutes, I was in the pool with two beautiful, horny girls.

Swimming over to the shallow end, Erin said, “Get over here and fuck your sister while she eats my pussy.”

Erin was sitting on the edge with her legs dangling in the water, Sis was standing between her splayed legs. I moved behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy.

Sis moaned as I pushed, inch by inch into the warm depths of her pussy. She leaned down and began munching on the pussy in front of her. Water splashed around us as my thrusts became harder and faster. Erin had her hands on Sis’ head as she got some great tongue action from what I could tell by her reactions.

It was not long before the three of us climaxed, first Erin who was thrashing about with her head tossed back. Then it was Sis, her pussy clenched my cock in a vise grip, milking all the semen from my balls. Then I came, pumping my seed into her pussy. The three of us stayed that way for several minutes before separating and going inside for a warm relaxing shower before our parents came home from work.

After dressing, we said goodbye to Erin, each of us shared a deep kiss with her.

“We’ll get together, soon,” my sister said.

“I’m definitely looking forward to that, guys.”

“Well, bro, did you enjoy today?” Sis said before leading me to my bedroom to add another story to my journal.

“Very much, Sis.”

Once in my room, I said, “Last night at dinner, I thought we’d get caught, you playing footsie under the table with me.”

“Sorry to burst your bubble, it wasn’t me,” she said with a sly smile.

“Y-you said something to mom?”

“Of course, we share a lot. Now let’s get to writing.”

New fantasies were going through my mind involving mom.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments