Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Teacher Part: 4

"“Henry is astounded and confused by his mother's request, but after realising seeing her shaved pussy has made his cock hard, he gives in to his desire.”"

232
32 Comments 32
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This isn’t the last instalment but it is for a little while as I'm working on other projects. So I have left it open to continue, just not right now. I hope you enjoy this chapter and don’t forget to vote for the stories you like - not just mine, but everyone’s. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It takes a lot of time and effort to write a story, and your vote lets the authors know their time wasn’t for nothing."

"Henry, ssshhh, not now. Right now, I want to watch you service your slut with that huge cock. I want you to fuck this filthy whore in front of your mother. Now get those shorts off, and fuck this this slutty bitch until she screams like a whore. Just like I used to when your father used to make me scream in pleasure when he made me his whore," mom said, picking up Belinda's big black dildo, hitching up her dress, and exposing her naked shaved cunt to Belinda and me.

'Contiuned from part 3"

I was stunned. No, I was going mad. There was no way this was happening right now. It was some crazy nightmare, my brain getting back at me for all the lustful desires and disgusting thoughts of what I wanted to do to Belinda. Because there was no way, I had ever thought about my mother in this way.

I closed my eyes and pinched myself. Opening my eyes, I was still staring at my mother's hairless pussy, only now it was stretched open with Belinda's big black dildo.

"Mom! What the fuck are you doing? This is wrong. Very, very wrong."

"I'm sorry, Henry. But for the last couple of years, I have watched you grow into a handsome young man. I have watched that beautiful big cock of yours get bigger and bigger, and I can't deny the fact that every time I see it, I'm reminded of the best time of my life. I'm reminded of your father and how his huge cock would stretch my pussy sometimes beyond what I thought possible when he was rough with me. Your huge cock reminds me how much I enjoyed being his slut. His cum whore. I gave myself completely to Malcolm to fuck however and whenever he wanted. I was addicted to his big cock, just like Belinda has become addicted to yours."

"Mom, are you seriously telling me dad's not my father, and this Malcolm guy is? And you want to watch me fuck my brother's wife?"

"Well, technically half-brother, Henry," Belinda said.

"Not fucking helping, Belinda. And why aren't you going crazy right now? My mother is sitting in front of us with your dildo half inside her pussy! Don't you find any of this insane and incredibly wrong? You're a teacher."

"Actually, Henry, I find it fucking hot your mom is a total milf; I have always thought so. I would be more than happy to share your big dick with her."

"No, no, no. I'm not doing this. You're both fucking crazy. You're my mother!"

I stormed out of the house and headed for the lake. What the fuck is going on? Just when my life was amazing, it all comes unraveling. What the fuck was my mom thinking? On what planet did she think I would be cool with her masturbating to me and Belinda fucking.

I sat on the boat dock for what felt like ages, expecting Belinda or Mom to come after me and tell me everything was going to be ok. But neither of them came to see if I was even ok. The longer I sat there, the more I started thinking about what had happened.

I can still picture mom lifting her dress up and then sitting on the table's edge, spreading her legs. Before I watched her pussy being spread open by the big black dildo. She held it at the base and pushed it deep inside her. Mom's long thick pussy lips wrapped around the rubber cock, gripping it tightly. Her large clit protruded out like a little penis needing to be sucked.

Fuck, what was wrong with me? My cock had become painfully hard as I remembered and pictured what I had seen. My mom's pussy had made my cock hard as I kept imagining that swollen clit and how much I wanted to suck on it.

I took my cock out and started beating off to the image of mom's cunt lips stretched open. Her swollen clit throbbing all wet and hard, waiting for my tongue to flick across it. Sucking on it, making her cum in my mouth. God, I bet mom tasted good. Her pussy looked amazing.

"Oooh, yesss, mom, your pussy looks so good I want to taste you ohh fuck yes let me suck your hard clit ooohhh, mom fuck yessss I want you I want to taste you, fuck you. Oohhh yesss."

My cock exploded, shooting cum into the air and splattering all over me and the boat dock.

"Oh, Henry, my sweet boy. Do you really want to taste your mommy's pussy, baby? Because even though it is wrong, I want to give myself to you. I want all that cum inside me."

"Mom, what the fuck? Jesus, I didn't know you were there. I was just..."

"You were jerking off that big beautiful cock, imaging your mother, Henry, and it's Ok. I understand. I want you as well. Henry, you're just like your father. Your cock is so big and virile. Come back to the house and fuck me, Henry. I want it so bad, baby. I want to give myself to you."

"But Mom, it's not right. It's incest, and families aren't meant to do those things."

"Henry, I have resisted giving myself to you for too long as I have watched you grow into the wonderful man you are. We are two consenting adults. Who is to say it is wrong? You will go off to college next year, leaving me at home with your dad sexually frustrated. After what I witnessed last night between you and Belinda, I knew it was time to act and let you know I want to be your lover the same as Belinda is."

"Mom, I don't know what to say. I have never thought about you in that way before, but seeing your pussy has bought up so many feelings. I don't know how to process it all."

"Honey, if Momma's pussy made you that hard you needed to jerk off thinking about eating my shaved pussy then it's time to taste it. And make Belinda and me your whores. I have spoken to Belinda, and I'm extremely submissive like her. We want to pleasure you, Henry. Whenever and wherever you want, just like I used to do for your father."

"Come back up to the cabin, sweetheart, and watch Belinda pleasure your old mother with her mouth, and then you can slide that big thing into your brother's wife. Mmmh, you like the sound of that, don't you? Your dick doesn't lie, Henry. It's getting nice and hard just thinking about it," mom continued.

"Are you sure, mom? I mean, it's wrong, isn't it? To want to have sex with your mother."

"Henry, you might be surprised to learn incest isn't actually illegal in all the states. This one included and is still practiced in many countries around the world. It's ok, darling. We are two consenting adults that love each other and clearly want to fuck each other. How could that be wrong."

"But what about dad? It doesn't seem right to do that to dad."

"Henry, I'm pretty sure your dad knew this day would come. When you were of age, I could no longer keep my desires for your huge dick hidden inside any longer. If we don't throw it in his face, I'm sure he will be ok with me fucking you. Just like he was when I used to fuck your father."

Mom reached down and held out her hand, helping me to my feet. My shorts fell around my ankles. Mom dropped to her knees in front of me. Without even thinking about it, she wrapped her hands around my hard dick. Looking up into my eyes, she stuck out her tongue and licked the cum dripping from my cock.

Her soft lips engulfed the head of my cock as she sucked on the end of my dick and slowly stroked the shaft.

"Oh, shit, mom. I wasn't expecting you to do that," I said, looking around to see if anyone could be watching.

Then she did something else that surprised me even more. She pushed herself onto my hard cock, sliding it down her throat until only a couple inches were left exposed. I watched as mom's eyes began to water as she pushed herself to get the last couple of inches down.

Mom was making choking and gurgling noises as she grabbed my arse cheeks and tried desperately to pull me deeper down her throat. Realizing she was at her limit, she pulled back. My cock, slid from her mouth, long strings of throat saliva and drool hanging from her lips.

"Oh my lord Henry your cock tastes delicious. I love it. I'm a little out of practice, I'm sorry. There was a time Your father would fuck my throat as easy as he would fuck my arse. With practice, I'll get back to that point, and you will be able to throat fuck me whenever you want.

"It's really ok, mom. I wasn't expecting you to do that anyway, but I loved it. Let's go inside, and Belinda can show you how it's done."

When we reached the cabin, Belinda was standing at the front door naked. I assume she had been watching mom sucking my dick on the boat dock. She was sliding her black dildo in and out of her pussy. As I reached the door, she hugged me and kissed me in front of mom, then whispered, "We are going to fuck you within an inch of your life, you naughty little mother fucker."

Mom took Belinda's and my hand and led us to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she removed her dress and stood naked before me. I had seen mom's pussy but had never seen her boobs. They weren't what I had expected. Mom always wears a bra, and they look pretty big, but without the bra's support, they hung low and flat against her chest.

naomisummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naomisummy

I guess they were still big, just not firm like Belinda's, but I was impressed with the long thick nipples which pointed to the ground. Mom must have been watching my facial expressions as I examined her naked body.

"I'm sorry my old body isn't as young and firm as Belinda's, Henry, but I hope you can look past my shortcomings and still find me desirable enough to want to make love to me."

"Mom, don't say that. I love your body. I had no idea how beautiful and sexy you were. Maybe if you had shown it off a little more, we could have been fucking sooner."

Mom picked up her long saggy boobs and held them in her hands. Those incredible long nipples pointing at me.

"Oh, Henry, you are just saying that to make your old mom feel better."

I looked at her seriously before saying, "Mom, no, I'm not. You look amazing. I love your body, and I love you." Then I leaned down and took her long fat nipple in my mouth.

"Shit Henry that feels lovely. You are your father's son. He loved to suck my big ugly nipples as well. He would pull on them and twist them. He knew it made my pussy wet when he did."

"It's easy to see why he liked them, mom. I love them as well. But what I really want is to taste your pussy."

Belinda jumped into action, gently pushed mom down on the bed, and then laid her back. I knelt between mom's thighs. I watched as Belinda straddled moms chest taking moms ankles. She pulled her legs back and open for me.

Mom had recently turned fifty, and yeah, her body wasn't perfect like Belinda's, but shit, this was my mom. She gave birth to me, and there was something so taboo about her wanting me to fuck her that just made it so exciting. I was suddenly overcome with desire as I looked at her open pussy.

Mom's pussy was very wet, and she had long dangly pink lips. The opening wasn't neat and tight like Belinda's. It was open and loose. I'm no expert, as this was only the second one I had seen in real life, but it looked a little damaged, maybe from giving birth to Ian and me.

"Henry, I know it's your mom, and you might be freaked out right now. But staring at it all day isn't going to change the fact that delicious-looking pussy is your mom's, and it isn't going to eat itself."

Belinda smiled at me and nodded towards moms open pussy. I placed my hands on her inner thighs and leaned in close, breathing in deeply, taking in mother's scent. She smelt lovely different from Belinda but lovely all the same.

I opened my mouth and slowly edged forward until my tongue connected with moms fleshy pussy. Then I closed my mouth and sucked on her long dangling lips. Shit, it tasted good. Really good. I began to lick and suck for all I was worth.

I did just what Belinda had taught me, and soon mom was moaning a squirming around on the bed. But her moans sounded muffled, distorted somehow. Then I heard Belinda groan and say, "Oh yes, Ruth, just like that, hmmm, your tongue feels lovely inside me."

Shit, was mom eating Belinda's pussy? I pulled away, my face dripping with mom's pussy juices. I could see that Belinda had sat on mom's face and was currently enjoying Belinda's tasty pussy.

As good as mom tasted, I wanted to feel her pussy as it wrapped around my cock and gripped me. Any negative thoughts I had previously had about fucking mom were long gone. All I wanted now was to plow her mature pussy.

Standing up, I removed my shorts and tee shirt; my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Belinda smiled at me in between groans. She knew I was about to commit a sin and fuck my own mother. I couldn't help but think Belinda loved the idea of me commuting incest. She had a lustful glazed look in her eyes. But that could also be because mom currently had her tongue buried deep in her daughter-in-law's tight cunt.

"Do it, Henry. I want to watch you fuck your mother and make her your slut like you did me. I want to see you fill her married cunt with your young fertile seed."

I took hold of my dick and put it against the opening of moms pussy. Then I effortlessly pushed forward, and inch after inch disappeared. Only when I had about eight inches inside mom did I meet any real resistance.

Mom's pussy felt different from Belinda's. Belinda's pussy gripped my cock tight, every inch as I slid into her. It always felt like she was pushing back, but mom was different. While it grabbed me and was warm and wet, it wasn't tight.

My cock was inside my mother. I was fucking my mother! I pushed in until my cock was balls deep inside her. Mom let out a long, loud moan when I bottomed out inside her.

I pulled back and slammed back into her again. There was just something about fucking mom that made me feel primal and nasty. I wanted to fuck her so hard that she screamed out my name. I wanted her to remember what it felt like to have a big cock inside her again.

I took hold of her legs and began slamming into her hard and fast. Mom's screams were muffled by Belinda's pussy, but I could tell she loved it. Realizing mom wasn't getting the full impact of being fuck by her son Belinda climbed off mom's face.

I looked down at mom and felt a surge of energy seeing her face covered in Belinda's cunt juices. She looked like such a slut at that moment. My mom's face was covered in the cunt juice of her eldest son's fiancé while her youngest son was fucking her brains out. She didn't just look like a slut. She was a slut and an incest-loving slut.

I leaned forward and pushed mom's saggy tits together and sucked on one of her nipples while I pulled on the other one. All the while, I jackhammered her cunt with my big dick. Mom was screaming and moaning, and her head rolled from side to side. Completely overcome with ecstasy as I bit and sucked her nipples.

"Oh fuck, Henry, my God, your cock is amazing. It's so much better than I imagined. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mom, sweetie. Fuck me until I can't walk."

Mom's words only served to spur me on, and My hips slammed into her harder and faster than I thought possible. I felt mom pushing her hips up against me, trying to get my cock even deeper inside her as she began screaming. I realized she was close to orgasm, and I wasn't far off either. I wanted us to cum together on our first time together.

"Mom, I'm going to cum. Your pussy feels so good it's milking me. I want to cum in you. Is it ok?" I groaned, trying desperately to hold off from cumming.

"Oh my God, yes. Cum in me, Henry. Fill my pussy, baby. I'm cumming as well, fuck me, my darling boy, just a little more, baby; I'm so close."

I only managed a couple more thrusts into mom's hot pussy before my balls erupted. And began spewing copious amounts of cum deep into her mature pussy.

"Oh fuuck yesss, I'm cumming in you, mom. Oh, I'm cumming in you. Ohh fuuck yesss."

Mom grabbed me and pulled me down onto her. Her mouth sought out mine as her tongue pushed past my lips, and she kissed me. Holding me tight as her body trembled. Her legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tight against her. Mom kissed me passionately until her orgasm subsided, then slowly, her legs released their grip.

"Oh, Henry," she said, looking into my eyes and cradling my face with her hands as tears began to well up in hers."

"You have no idea what you have just done...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments