Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby and MILF Become Intimate with Daughter, Son-In-Law, and Others

"My incestuous and cuckold lifestyle begins in an RV at a car race."

90
18 Comments 18
17.0k Views 17.0k
9.1k words 9.1k words

My name is Kevin, and my wife, Charlotte, and I were born, raised, and went to college in the Indianapolis area. We got married after we graduated from college and I got a job with a pharmaceutical company there, and she began teaching at a high school. We started a family, with our daughter, Olivia, who everyone calls Liv, being born when Charlotte and I were twenty-four years old.

Charlotte is a beautiful woman, at five feet and six inches tall and weighing one hundred and thirty-four pounds at that time, and with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks a lot like the actress, January Jones, who you might know from the series, ‘Mad Men’, except with larger 34D breasts.

She willingly and unashamedly gave me the details of how she had been highly active sexually before we met at the beginning of our senior year of college, and rather than that upsetting me, it was arousing. I always liked it when she dressed revealingly and attracted attention from boys at school and other men, and sometimes I suspected that she might have been dating and fucking other boys behind my back, especially in the first few months we dated.

We were both into oral sex, and I loved eating her out both before and after we fucked, as much as she loved sucking me off and swallowing my load when we weren’t in the mood to fuck. I sometimes thought I tasted the remnants of other boys’ cum in her, if I stopped by her apartment unannounced, but I never challenged her on it, for fear of appearing to be too possessive and losing her.

Charlotte, Liv, and I lived in Indianapolis for eight more years, until I found a career-enhancing opportunity with another pharmaceutical company in Bristol, Tennessee when Charlotte and I were thirty-two years old, and Liv was eight. It was challenging getting used to the southern culture, but we soon fit in, living in a nice suburb of Bristol, where we soon made good friends.

Liv was fortunate that our next-door neighbors had a daughter the same age, named Josie. Our daughters became almost inseparable, going to school together and spending their other time at each other’s homes to play and for sleepovers. It was cute seeing them playing together, with Liv’s non-accent, and Josie with her strong southern accent.

Both girls were athletic and tomboys, playing soccer and softball in middle school and then being on the cheerleading squads in high school. It was in the summer before their junior year in high school, when the girls turned sixteen and matured physically, that I’m ashamed to say I started looking at them, even Liv, in a less than fatherly way.

Liv was a petite five feet and two inches tall, weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and with her blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked a lot like the actress, Elisha Cuthbert, who you might know from the movie, ‘Old School’ and series, ‘24’, except with 34DD breasts. Josie was five feet and four inches tall, weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and with her red hair, green eyes, and dimpled chin, she looked amazingly like the actress, Jessica Chastain, except with 34D breasts.

It was hard to control myself and refrain from looking at and lusting over Liv and Josie, whenever I was around them, which was sometimes when we took Josie on vacation with us, when she slept over, and even when watching their tits bouncing and swaying when they were cheering at athletic events.

I was normally able to hide that lust from Charlotte, although she sometimes wondered why I was so aroused when we had sex, after I had recently observed the girls. Sometimes Charlotte did catch me though, and she’d laugh, saying, “Don’t be such a dirty old man, honey, those girls are only sixteen, and Liv is your daughter for fucks sake.”

Charlotte and I were kind of lenient with Liv and tried not to be too controlling. I went out of my way to be friendly and supportive of both girls, as they faced the normal struggles of growing up through their teen years. And I even skirted with danger a few times, when I made flattering comments to the girls, and especially Josie, telling them how pretty they were.

For example, I would say something like, “Wow, you girls are looking so hot today, and you’ll make those teen boys hornier than they normally are.”

We had a good enough relationship, that instead of being grossed out and angry like you would expect of a teenage girl hearing her father say something like that, Liv would say, “Oh, Dad, now you’re sounding horny like the boys at school who are always trying to get into our pants.

And at times when Josie reacted to my compliments, she’d give me a cute, impish smile, and say, “It’s not just the teen boys who get excited either, and you’re proof of that. My Dad’s a horny old man too, so you’re not alone.”

Liv even responded when I asked if she was being safe and taking her birth control pills regularly, which is something that is usually off limits for fathers and daughters to discuss. She’d say, “Mom started me on those pills in an abundance of caution, and even admitted that she had been sexually active at my age. But what makes you think I’m behaving in a way that I’d need them? Jimmy has been a perfect gentleman so far.”

Then I’d say, “Well, Liv, that Jimmy has more control than I would have if I were him and we were alone on a date.”

Liv might come back laughing, and saying, “Yeah, and from the way you look at and talk about Josie, she’d be in big trouble too.”

Josie and Liv made good grades in high school, and after graduation, they both attended King University in Bristol. We wanted Liv to have the full college experience, and allowed her to live in a dorm, even though she could’ve lived at home, and Josie did the same thing. They both worked part-time at jobs on campus for spending money, and we saw her at least a couple times a week.

Liv admitted to us that she and Josie started going to bars in their sophomore year, which was easy for pretty girls, even without fake identification cards, and she started hanging out with an older crowd and dating older boys, men really. Their grades were suffering by the end of their sophomore year, when the girls were twenty years old.

Liv and Josie Quit College and Get Married

Charlotte and I were disappointed and crushed, just as Josie’s parents, Carter and Abigail, were when we found out that Liv was dating and serious about a twenty-four-year-old man, named Bryson, and Josie was serious about his friend of the same age, Tucker, and the girls quit college.

We tried to make the best of it and supported them when they were engaged six months later and married six months after that. Charlotte was even more supportive after meeting Bryson and said that he reminded her of one of her boyfriends before we met in college, who she happily told me was well-hung. She was impressed with Tucker too, since both men are attractive.

Bryson was a big, handsome, good old Tennessee boy, who’s six feet and three inches tall, weighed about two hundred and fifteen pounds, and with his blonde hair and blue eyes, he looks a lot like the actor, John Schneider, who played the character, Bo Duke, on the old, ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’, television show. Tucker was six feet and one inch tall, weighed about one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and with brown hair and eyes, and he looked a lot like the actor, Christian Bale.

Both men had strong southern accents, seemed carefree and intemperate, like how Bo and Duke Luke behaved on the television series. With technical training beyond high school, they both worked as machinists at a metals company. They were avid race fans too, and frequently attended events at the Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS). I had been to several of the BMS events with friends from work over the years, but Charlotte had no interest.

We were concerned for our daughters’ futures but knew that it’s impossible to control affairs of the heart. I tried to make Liv aware of the difficulties she might face in life having only two years of a questionable college experience and Bryson having limited opportunities, but she was set on marrying him. She got a clerical job with a local manufacturing company, which when combined with Bryson’s wages, they lived in a modest home in a good part of town.

We were talking about Liv’s future just before the wedding, and I said, “I hope you’re sure about this, Liv, because Bryson seems a little rowdy to me, and you might be in for some disappointments. We’ll always be here for you, but you’re setting yourself up for a potentially unstable marriage. You must really love the man.”

Liv smiled impishly, like she did sometimes when we talked about mildly sexual issues and her boyfriends, and she said, “Bryson and Tucker are fun to be around, and they like to party with Josie, me, and other friends, which I’m up for at this stage of my life. And, Dad, both of those guys are men’s men if you know what I mean?”

I couldn’t help thinking about Charlotte comparing Bryson to a past boyfriend, who she admitted to having a big cock, and wondering if she was hinting at them being well-hung. So, I tried to be a little bit of a smart ass, and said, “Yeah, well, that’s good if they can keep you happy in bed.”

She didn’t argue with my assumption about them being well-hung, and then I thought more about what she said, and asked, “But what did you mean when you said that ‘both of those guys are men’s men’? How would you know about Tucker?”

Liv didn’t correct my assumption, and she answered in a way that confirmed that I was right about the well-hung part, saying, “Oh come on, Dad, this isn’t the old days, and it’s not that unusual for young couples to share every now and then.”

I questioned her on that, and asked her something I remembered, saying, “Whoa, shit, honey, I know that I’m forty-five now, but that’s not that old, and you aren’t even married yet. Do you, uh, you know, do you plan to continue that after you’re married? And earlier, when you mentioned that you like to party with other friends too, does that mean, you know, that other men are involved too?”

She wasn’t the least bit hesitant or shy when she even teased me when she answered, “Yes, Dad, Bryson, and Tucker like it when Josie and I help take care of each of them and of some of their single friends too. But you shouldn’t complain about that, not being a married man, and the way you used to always act like you were so hot for Josie, and even me sometimes. Tell me the truth, Dad, would you jump Josie’s bones if you could?”

I didn’t feel like I should admit that to my daughter, so I tried to get out of answering honestly, and said, “Well, honey, that was years ago, and there’s no way that could ever happen.”

She smiled impishly again, and said, “Yeah, sure, if you say so, Dad.”

Talking it Over with Charlotte

I was surprised at how easily Liv admitted that Bryson and she basically swung with Tucker and Josie, and I decided to talk with Charlotte about it. It’s not like it was that upsetting, but knowing my wife’s past with multiple boys, I wanted to get her take on it.

We were in bed, and after relating my whole conversation with Liv to Charlotte, I asked, “What do you think about our daughter being so promiscuous, especially at her age? Has she said anything to you about it?”

Charlotte was being playful and not taking it at all serious, when she reached over to rub my cock, as she replied, “Oh, honey, I don’t think it’s such a big deal. That reminds me of many experiences I had in college, with my boyfriend, Ken, his best friend, Chris, and Chris’ girlfriend, Holly, not too long before you and I started dating. We even included another couple, and two single guys from time to time, and it was a lot of fun.”

I wasn’t that surprised, given the other things she had told me, and I asked, “If that was so much fun, why did you decide to start dating me seriously?”

My cock is a decent sized, circumcised, eight-inches long that is very thick, and I also have lemon-sized, low-hanging balls. She leaned down to suck my cock until it was hard, and then answered, “Those other boys, and sometimes girls, were mostly fuck buddies, who just cared about my pussy and boobs, and I started realizing that I needed to find a stable boy to settle down with. I was mostly finished with those group encounters, and was only fucking one other boy besides you, by the time we got serious at December break.”

I said, “Holy shit, honey, I thought I sometimes tasted cum when I came over unannounced and ate you out. Did it turn you on to covertly let me suck you after just being fucked? It must have been hard to give up all of those other cocks, some of which you said were huge.”

She smiled as I began rubbing her breasts, and said, “I’ll have to admit that it was hard at first, and although your cock isn’t the biggest I’ve fucked by a long shot, it’s nice and thick, and is shaped perfectly for me to have great orgasms. And honestly, you were always so eager to eat me out, that I didn’t think you’d notice a little of Ken’s cum in me.

It was so arousing talking about her past sexual experiences, after so many years, and she leaned down to suck my cock again. I was curious about something else Liv said to me, and said, “Liv pretty much admitted that she and Josie are at least partially attracted to Bryson and Tucker because they’re well-hung. Did she mention that to you, and if so, did she talk about how big they are?”

Charlotte pulled off my cock, and smiled as she answered, “They apparently grow them big in Tennessee, since she said that both Bryson and Tucker have very thick, uncircumcised, nine-inch cocks and big, low-hanging balls, and three of their friends they’ve fucked are almost as big. Why the interest in their cocks, honey?”

I replied, “Well, I think you know that I lusted after Josie, and even Liv sometimes, ever since they blossomed in their junior year of high school, and I can’t help imagining them taking those big cocks. Plus, you’re so truthful and matter-of-fact about your experiences in college; and thinking about all of this is arousing to me. You have to admit that it turns you on hearing about those men and how Liv and Josie are interacting with them and others.”

She said, “Well, duh, hell yeah it makes me wet and I’d love to be eaten out, fucked, and eaten out again right now. But there’s something else that Liv told me that might excite you too. She and Josie discovered in their senior year of high school how much fun it was to have girl sex, and Bryson and Tucker like watching them together and then joining them in a cluster fuck.”

The thought of the girls sucking each other’s tits and pussies was erotic as hell, and I immediately moved down to suck Charlotte’s pussy, after swinging around in a sixty-nine so she could suck my cock. We did that for a few minutes before we fucked, and I had the best ejaculation I had had in years. Then, of course, I ate my cum out of her, and fell asleep in her arms.”

Attending a Race at BMS – Incest, Cuckoldry, and Bisexual Sex

A year or so after the girls married Bryson and Tucker, Charlotte and I were invited to a Friday night, overnight campout in the BMS parking lot, preceding a major racing event the next day. That’s the Bristol form of tail gaiting, and Bryson managed to borrow a thirty-five feet long, Winnebago Forza 34T from one of the executives at the metals company.

I was excited to go, but Charlotte didn’t care that much for racing anyway, and she said that she had already made plans to make the seven-hour drive to Indianapolis to visit her aging parents. I tried to turn down the offer since I didn’t want to go without my wife, but Liv talked me into it.

Liv laughed, as she enticed me, saying, “Come on, Dad, Josie and I will be dressed in our tight yoga pants and tight, midriff-baring t-shirts, and I know you’ll enjoy watching us. Josie’s excited about you coming too, because I’ve recently reminded her how you used to drool over us, and especially her, back in high school, and I think she’ll get a kick out of teasing you.”

My cock got hard just thinking about seeing the girls that way, even my daughter, and I quickly accepted the invitation. Charlotte called me at work at noon on Friday to let me know she was taking off for Indianapolis, and said, “Have fun, honey, but behave yourself with all that drinking going on, and try not to let your cock get hard around Liv and Josie.”

We all took off from work a little early, and I drove over and parked at my daughter’s home so I could ride with them from there in the Winnebago. Bryson, Liv, Tucker, and Josie were already there, and we loaded up and left at 5:00 pm for the parking area next to the racetrack. The recreational vehicle (RV) has a queen-size bed in the back,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments