Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Identical Twins

"I Went From Being A Fraternal To Identical Twin Sister"

106
20 Comments 20
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Jillian and I are fraternal twins. As with many twins, we have much in common. At twenty-two, we’re both five feet, eight inches. We have blond hair, blue eyes, and fair complexion. We are even close to the same weight. I wear my hair long, and If I release my ponytail, we have the similar-looking hair.

We have also always been very close and hang out together. We have many mutual friends.

More than a few times, people have said, “You two look so much alike,“ usually followed by, “Eric, you should have been a girl.” No one ever said, “Jill, you should have been a boy.” I had her features. She didn’t have mine. Put another way; I possessed feminine features, while Jillian didn’t have masculine ones.

We graduated college together and were trying to figure out what to do next. Our parents are wealthy but had divorced, They each thought we should go to graduate school. We wanted to go to the same school, but there was a problem. My grades were better than my sister’s. And I’d probably do better than her on an admissions test.

We decided to both apply to the University of Michigan. We’d visited Ann Arbor and liked the school and town. My counselor told me that if I scored well on the GRE, I’d get in.

We took the GRE the same day. When we got the results, it was sadly disappointing. Jillian scored lower than me; not good enough to get in. I tried to cheer her up by telling her we could go somewhere else. “Eric we loved it there. I’m so disappointed. You go. I’ll go to a local college.”

“No way Sis. We’re a team. You can take it again.”

“Fat chance I’ll do better.”

“Jill, we’ll figure this out. I’ll do anything to help you. I’m not letting this separate us.”

We sat for a while. Jill looked up and smiled.

“Eric, would you really would do anything for me?”

“Of course. Anything.”

“Maybe you can take the admission test for me. If I get your score, I’m in.”

“But they check IDs. I know we’re twins, but after all, I’m a male. I think they’d notice.” I laughed.

“Okay, I know this will sound crazy. But what if you went as me?”

“I don’t understand.”

“You know how everyone says you have many of my features.” Jill said.

“Yeah, sure. But that doesn’t mean I could go as you.”

“Eric. what if you dressed as me?”

“Jill, you’re crazy.”

“You said you’d do anything for me. So please hear me out.”

“Okay, explain.”

Jill lit up. “We’re the same size, similar build, same features. Even our hair is similar.”

“Yeah, but you have boobs.”

“Of course. But that’s easily taken care of.”

“Geez Jill. This is nuts.”

She looked sad.

I couldn’t stand making her sad. I relented. “I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Oh, Eric. I love you. You’re the best brother in the world.”

Jill reminded me that Mom was flying to Vermont on Saturday for a week-long getaway with a friend who lived in Burlington. She’d be back the following Sunday. The GRE was being given again on Saturday. The timing was perfect she said.

As soon as Mom pulled away in a taxi, Jill turned to me and said, “It’s time to see if my idea will work.”

“What do we do?” I responded.

“I want to see if I can make you look enough like me that you could use my ID to get in to take the test. So let’s get started.”

“What do you want me to do? I asked.

“All I ask is that you do what I ask.”

“I will. I promise.”

“Okay, Eric. The first thing I want you to do is take a shower.”

“No problem Sis. I need one anyway.”

“While you’re in the shower, please shave your legs.”

“Are you joking?”

“Eric, you said you would do what I asked. Trust me.”

“Okay,” I reluctantly agreed.

I did as told. Jill came in the bathroom before I was even finished. “I need to check you out, Eric.”

I stepped out of the shower, holding my parts. “Jill, I’m naked.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ve seen it before. Let me see your legs. I stood there, both hands trying to cover my cock and balls.

“Good job,” she said. “Now shave your face.”First, put these on.” She handed me a pair of white lace panties.

I was done arguing. I slipped them on, briefly exposing my semi-erect penis.

“Gee Eric. you seem to be enjoying this.” She smiled, staring at my cock. “You certainly have grown.”

Somehow I didn’t mind having a partial erection while my sister watched me shave.

“Okay now let me help you put on this.” It was a white lace bra that matched the panties I was wearing. Jill helped me and there I stood, wearing her bra and panties.

“My bra is just a little tight on you. I wear a size 36C. How does it feel Eric.?

“Just a little tight. And exposed,” I laughed.

“Here, let me adjust the hooks on the back. Your chest is a little bigger than mine, but there are three sets of hooks for minor adjustments.” She also stuffed some old pantyhose in the cups so that our boobs were the same size. “There, how’s that?”

“Better, except I’m wearing a bra and panties and you’re fully dressed. It’s weird,” I explained.

“You’re right. I want to show you how you can be me, so we should be doing this together.” With that, she pulled off her top and skirt. She stood there in a similar bra and panties.

“Feel better?” She asked.

“Yes. But your body is better than mine. And you have pantyhose on.”

“Here’s yours.” She handed me a pair.

I sat on the toilet and struggled to slip them on.

“There,” I said as I stood up. We looked at each other. We both started laughing.

Although not identical, the resemblance was extraordinary. “Jill, maybe this is worth exploring.”

“Oh, Eric.” She hugged me tight. Our bras touched. I realized I was getting aroused. My stiffening cock was rubbing against her matching panties. Jill looked me in the eyes. Our lips were close. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Okay! Let’s talk about this in the morning,” Jill exclaimed.

“Good idea Jill,” I said.

We both left the bathroom. I was still wearing her bra, panties, and pantyhose.

I was tired as I headed to my room and fell into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next morning and realized I was still wearing my sister’s bra, panties, and hose. I needed coffee. I threw on my robe and headed down to the kitchen.

As I entered, Jill said, “Good morning Eric.” She handed me a cup of coffee. I sipped.

“I see you haven’t changed,” she said as she peeked in my robe.

“I guess I’m trying to stay in character,” I said, smiling.

“What’s next Sis?” I asked.

“We’ve got less than a week to get you ready to take the test as me. I’m going to run out to get some things that should help. Why don’t you just relax? Get used to wearing a bra. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.”

Jill ran out. I was getting accustomed to wearing the bra and panties, and I began to realize I liked the way her things felt on me. I felt feminine and I kind of liked it.

When Jill returned, she was excited. “I’m going to show you how we can do this. Today, we will find out if we can pull this off. Are you ready?”

“I told you I’d do anything for you. So yes”

She opened a small package and pulled out two triangular silicone forms. “Let me put these in your bra.” She pulled open my robe, took out the hose, and inserted the forms in the bra cups.

I suddenly had the same size tits as my sister. They felt like real breasts.

“Now your makeup. Please shave again and I’ll meet you in my room. She had me sit at a dressing table.

Jill proceeded to apply things to my face. “This is concealer.” She smoothed a cream on my face. She applied eye shadow, eyeliner, then mascara to my eye lashes.

“Pucker your lips,” she ordered. She applied lipstick to my lips.

She got up and came back with a brush and curling iron. She began working on my hair. Her hair was styled with a slight inward curve. She worked on styling mine the same way.

Jill was wearing a beige ribbed sweater and a black skirt. The tight sweater showed her beautiful curves.

Jill went to her closet and returned with a dark pink sweater and a burgundy skirt.

“These should fit you. Put them on please.”

I slipped the sweater over my head. I stood up and stepped into the skirt. Jill helped straighten and button it.

I was wondering what I looked like.

Jill obtained another box from her shopping trip. She pulled out a pair of women’s black pumps with a low heel.

“I think these will fit you. Try them on.”

They did fit, but felt odd. I stood up and took a couple of steps.

“That’s it. Walk around a bit. You’ll get used to them,” Jill said.

“Okay Eric, come with me.”

I walked unsteadily to a full-length mirror. “Look in the mirror.”

I stared. I shook my head. I felt like I was looking at Jill. Then she moved next to me.

I stared. “Oh my god.”

“I told you,” Jill said.

I was amazed. She was right. We looked identical.

“I have to admit you were right. This is amazing.”

“Do you like being my identical twin?” She asked.

“It’s certainly a new experience. It’s kind of fun. What now?” I asked.

“We need to work on your ability to walk and act like a girl. And we need to work on your voice.”

We spent Sunday afternoon working on my walking in two-and-a-half-inch heels. Jill pointed out how to hold my shoulders back, not to wave my arms, and how to sway my hips. She instructed me on how to sit properly and to cross my legs.

“I didn’t realize it was so hard being a girl,” I told her. We laughed.

We then worked on my voice for a while. “You’re coming along,” Jill said. “This may work.”

It was getting to be dinnertime. “I’m hungry. How about you?” I asked.

“I am too. Pizza?”

“Sure. Want me to order?” I asked.

Jill looked at me and smiled.”Let’s go to Gino’s.”

“Fine, but then I have to change.”

“No, you don’t. We’re twins. You look great.”

“Jill, do you think I pass as your twin sister?”

“Absolutely. Let’s freshen our lipstick and go.”

I was excited as we drove to Gino’s.

I got out of the car, stood there for a minute, and took a deep breath. I walked across the parking lot, careful not to take long steps or wave my arms. Jill complimented me, saying, “Very good. You walk like a girl.” We walked in and grabbed a table. An older waiter came over. “Good evening, ladies. What can I get you?

He thought I was a girl. So far, so good. “Erica, should we get a couple of glasses of wine?”

I was now Erica. “Why am I liking this so much?” I thought. “Sure,” I responded in my most feminine voice.

“May I see your IDs please?” the waiter replied.

“Erica forgot her wallet, but here’s mine. As you can see, we’re identical twins. Does that work?” Quick thinking on Jill’s part.

The waiter looked at me, then back at Jill. “Sure, that works. You’re twins.”

“Well Erica, I think you have passed your initial test. How does it feel to be my twin sister?”

“Jill, I have to admit, I never thought this would work. This sounds crazy, but I like being your twin sister more than your brother. I even like you calling me Erica.”

When we got home, Jill asked me if I wanted to change.

“Not really. I’m fine like this. Keeps me in character. Do you mind?”

MadyHodmans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadyHodmans

“Are you kidding? I love it,” Jill exclaimed with a smile.

We watched TV together, and when it was time for bed, Jill took me to our shared bathroom and we stripped down to our bras and panties. She showed me how to remove makeup.

After our makeup was removed, Jill said, “Do you want to stay in character?”

“What do you mean? I replied.

Hold on.” Jill went to her bedroom and came back with two baby doll nighties. “Keep your bra and panties on, and put this on.” Jill handed me the pink one with matching panties.

“Erica, you’ll look darling in this.”

I slipped on the top. I took off my white panties and Jill had me step into the pink frilly bottom. As she pulled them up, her hand brushed against my semi-erect penis. Jill smiled.

“You look great,” she said.

Jill slipped off her bra, exposing her incredibly beautiful tits, my cock hardening in my panties. The nightie was semi-sheer, still showing her lovely breasts. My cock was now totally hard.

“Oh Erica, that’s not very feminine. Come on. Let’s go have our pajama party. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bed.”

We both sat on the bed. “So tell me, do you like being a girl?” Jill asked.

“It’s a whole different feeling. I have to admit, it was fun going to the restaurant, especially when the waiter referred to us as ladies. So yes, it’s weird, but I’m enjoying being a girl.”

“It’s a different feeling for me too,” she said. “I feel like I have a sister.”

We looked at each other. Jill leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I didn’t pull away. She opened her mouth. I opened mine. Our tongues met.

She slowly pulled back. As she did, she glanced at my panties. “Ooooh, Erica, it seems you liked that.”

I had a raging hard-on poking out of my panties.

“Maybe we should take care of it,” Jill suggested as she smiled.

“I don’t think it’s going away,” I smiled back.

“Since we’re both girls, it’s okay,” Jill said.

She pulled down my panties, exposing my hard seven inches.

“Oh my Erica, what a big clitoris you have,” she giggled.

I stroked it a little. She watched intently. Then she softly took it in her right hand and began stroking. As she did, I reached into her panties. She didn’t resist. I found her wet slit and pushed a finger into it. Jill stroked me harder while I played with her clitoris. We returned to kissing as we fondled each other.

“I’m going to cum, Jill. It’s going to make a mess.”

Jill ran to the bathroom and quickly returned with a handful of tissues.

She went back to stroking me. “Here it comes,” I whispered. Jill held the tissues around the head of my penis. I spurted into it. She managed to catch it all.

“I loved that,” she said.

“Me too,” I smiled at her. She took my hand and pushed it back into her panties. “Now return the favor,” she smiled.

I fingered her while my thumb massaged her clit. “Yes, yes, Erica. Ah. Yes, right there. Oh god. I’m cumming. Don’t stop!”

I fingered her for another minute while she enjoyed her orgasm.

We lay next to each other silently. We kissed. We both fell asleep in her bed. I woke up early and went down to make coffee. I was still wearing the pink negligee. I brought two cups up to Jill’s room. I sat on the bed as she awoke. I handed her a cup.

She took a sip. “Good morning Jill.”

“Good morning. Is it Erica?” She said in a questioning tone.

I smiled. “Yes. Erica.”

“Well, Erica, what shall we do today?

“I don’t know. What do you want to do?" I answered.

“Why don’t we go shopping? I think my sister needs her own lingerie, and maybe a new outfit.”

“So you want to be Erica all day?” Jill asked.

I shyly said, “I hope you don’t think I’m weird, but yes, I do.”

“I don’t think it’s weird. No more weird than me preferring you as my sister,” she giggled.

Jill brought me a pleated skirt and a sweater. I put the outfit on.

Jill helped me with makeup. “You need to learn how to do this yourself, Erica.”

Jill finished her makeup. She took out some lipstick. Before she applied it, she turned to me.

“I love having a twin sister.” She leaned forward, and we kissed, both of us opening our mouths and letting our tongues play. We slowly moved apart.

“Okay, let’s put our lipstick on,” she said. This time I did my own.

I couldn’t believe how much fun shopping could be as my sister’s twin. I used to hate shopping with her as Eric. But as Erica, it was fun.

We went to the Von Maur Department Store. Jill asked what I’d like to wear to the test. “I’m not sure,” I responded.

“Well, since you like being a girl, let’s get a few outfits and you can decide later.”

We bought two dresses, a short skirt, and two tops. Jill picked out two bras for me, with matching panties. Jill loved trying them on with me. We also purchased a pair of three-inch heels for me.

On the way home, Jill said, “I’m getting the feeling Erica may be around after the test.” I smiled.

“You may be right, Jill. I’m surprised how I feel.”

When we got home, we decided to try everything on. The more I tried things on, the more comfortable I became.

“That black dress looks fantastic,” Jill told me as I finished pulling it on. “How do you feel? You seem to be enjoying being my sister.”

“I have to say, I’m enjoying it. It’s fun being a girl. See what you have done?”

Jill responded, “If you like it, I think you should do it anytime you desire. I'm thinking this will go beyond just taking the test for me.”

“I don’t know Jill. I just like the feeling. I also like what it has done for us. We seem closer.”

Jill responded. “You’re right. There’s nothing wrong with being feminine. Why don’t you be Erica for the rest of the week?”

“I think that will be fun. It will be an adventure, and by the time I take the test, I should be ready. We spent the evening watching TV. We decided to go for a drive and stopped at a park and went for a walk. An older...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments