Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent massage, or supposed to be that way.

"A true story that started so much more in a family relationship."

10
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was around 17 when I was apart of the high school volleyball team. This was at a time of a lot of transition in my life. My mom was getting married for a second time to a man that hadn't lived with us until the past few months. His name is Brad and is Around 6 foot 2 and very fit with brown hair and a body that I thought would only be attractive on someone my age as he was 25 years older than me. I am only 5 foot 5 myself in great shape gifted with great features at my age.

My school took volleyball very serious as it had won multiple state championships throughout the years. We were one of the few teams in the area who actually had a student section. Naturally we would have very tough and physically straining practices. Leg days were the worst but they are what helped sculpt my legs and great ass after all so I didn't complain too much.

So the story begins after a grueling leg day. I drove straight home after practice and a shower very sore and could tell I had developed what felt like a knot just below my left butt cheek. It was an uncomfortable ride as I could feel every bump in my legs and lower back. I got out of the car wearing my tight black practice shorts a pair of flip flops and a tight white top with my sports bra on under.

I walk into the door and am greeted by Brad's voice:

"Hello Alyssa!" I hear from the kitchen.

"Hi Brad how are you doing today," I reply.

"Just wonderful except your mom was called off somewhere down south. How are you today?" My mom was a traveling nurse who always worked strange hours but that was just part of life so I was used to it.

"Well that's too bad. I'm alright so sore from practice I can barely walk."

"Well we can't have that. Do you want me to take a look at you?" It was not unusual for Brad to give me a massage on my upper back or lower legs because he was once a massage therapist years ago.

So I expected that he could help me out and accepted his offer. He asked me to get in clothes that were more appropriate for a massage and that's where I headed next. I changed into just my bra, my bikini bottoms, and no socks. I let my brown straight hair flow down and made sure my butt looked just right. I knew I was showing off a lot of body but at the time I didn't care because I figured he was going to be professional. Plus hey I don't mind showing off what I got and who knows how he might react. In the mean time he set up a massage board that he still had with a face hole and a couple of white sheets on top. He was wearing athletic shorts and a loose top as it was very hot still. At this time I walked into the living room where he had been setting all of this up.

"Well don't you like to show off your little body?"

"Hey now," I replied "Just making sure I was comfortable."

"I understand so where exactly are you feeling stiff?"

I giggled a little at him when he said that. "Well I have a knot I can feel just below my left butt cheek and my lower back just feels locked up."

"That's pretty common for girls your age that are active let me see what I can do. Where do you want me to start with?"

"My lower back please!," I exclaimed.

After paying a lot of attention to my back up and down I could tell he was tired of staring at my half naked body and wanted to have some fun. I'm not sure what tipped me off exactly but I think it came when he unsnapped my bra and started to massage the side of my breasts. I pretended not to pay any attention to him undoing my bra because something just felt right. I could feel myself get a little wet as he was rubbing the side of my breasts and wanted to feel his touch else where. But I was going to make sure he didn't get there easily.

"Can you get my knot out please?" I said this right as he was starting to reach around my boobs a little more. Perhaps he would think I wanted nothing to do with anything like that.

"Sure sweetie"

He asked where it was so I showed him. He asked if he was applying enough pressure and I said I wanted a little more. This really got me going as I subtly shifted my hips around rubbing my front side against the wadded up sheet below me getting even more wet now.

IngridBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IngridBella

After a minute or two he started to massage my cheeks as I let out a little moan. He had my panties shaped like a thong now exposing my firm ass and just covering my pussy. He started rubbing my inner thighs, exactly what I wanted him to do. He would move side to side never lifting his hands and brushing my pussy through my panties.

"Hey! Be careful where you touch" I let out after a moan. I tried to hold back the moan but couldn't so I had to save myself so he would have too much too soon.

After a couple more minutes it was time to flip over. My newly C cups were now fully exposed for all to see and my panties in a complete bunch but just covering my slit. He spent several minutes giving my legs a lot of attention slowly moving his way up to my bundled up undies. I spread my legs a little as he worked closer and closer. I knew he wanted more as his 8 inch shaft was now full erect in his sports pants. He worked his way around my pussy not touching it much before he moved up to my now hard nipples as I moaned once or twice more. He gave them a good massage with a little banter from me reminding him not to get carried away. I could tell he was disappointed but he was not going to stop trying. I knew if I kept telling him to watch what he was doing he was going to quit soon so I had to make a move. He gave my nipples a couple more rubs before returning to my legs. At this point I reached to rub his cock through his pants.

"Hey now I thought you told me no touching."

"I said you couldn't" giggling a little.

"So you get to touch but I can't? That's not fair missy."

"Well life isn't fair." I was now pulling down his pants to fully expose his rock hard cock. Stroking it slowly staring up into his eyes.

"Your lucky I was so gentle with you," he said.

"What do you mean daddy?" I replied

"I'm not going to be so nice to you if your going to stroke my cock. Your going to be doing much more than just that soon." He then ripped off my pants. I was bare naked on the table stroking his cock.

"Do you want me to suck it daddy?" Before I could blink he had a hold of my hair and pushed my mouth over his big cock.

"Have you ever sucked one that big before?"

"No daddy." I had but I was innocent to him so what does it matter.

"Good girl your going to learn now." He repeatedly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. He was rubbing my pussy and I was now soaked. It felt so good but it shouldn't because he was married to my mom. But honestly I didn't care. I always wanted someone who was going to punish me and take control and this was my chance.

I pulled my head away and said "Daddy I want you to fuck me."

"I know you do baby."

He grabbed a hold of my legs and turned me towards him. This was it I was going to fuck my step dad. He teased me by rubbing his head against my pussy. I had my head turned back and was moaning continuously now.

"Beg for it baby."

"Oh daddy please fuck my pussy with your long-"

I was cut off by him slamming right into me with no remorse. He fucked me harder than I have ever been and I was loving every minute of it. His balls were slapping against my virgin ass over and over again.

"Ohhhh daddy fuck me. Fuck me." I couldn't stop myself from saying this as I was moaning screaming and filled with intense pleasure. I was now gripping his cock in me as deep as he can get it. My legs were wrapped around him with my feet on his calves. I couldn't control myself I was going to cum soon.

"Daddy I want your cum in me!"

"Lay back and let me do the rest baby" I leaned back and let him pound me on and on. I was now cumming all over his cock desperately wanting him to return the favor. He let out a grunt and a yell and was now shooting his load deep inside his step daughter's pussy. We were both in heaven.

"I love you." he said after he collapsed on me while still inside.

"I love you too daddy. But there's one more favor I have to ask."

"Anything sweetie what is it?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass now. I'm still super horny...."

To be continued.

Published 
Written by alyssayeah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments