Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica and me

"Jessica tells me about sex with her dad while I get her off."

157
46 Comments 46
19.8k Views 19.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This happened about twenty-two years ago."

“I let my daddy fuck me,” Jessica said. She appeared to be amazed at herself.

“You did not,” I answered, only slightly astonished.

“I did, too. Well, I sort of made him do it, I guess, but, still, he fucked me. Just like yours did you.”

Jessica and I had made out a couple months earlier and my dad had eventually joined us to the extent of being briefly sucked by Jessica and then fucking me until he came. Well, I came first, then him. But Jessica had seemed basically afraid of his dick at the time.

“Tell me everything,” I commanded, waving my arms.

We were in Jess’s bedroom, which looked like mine, but nicer. It had real art on the walls, not just a poster, and a decent stereo, and something like a duvet on top of her bed, not just a bedspread. We both wore blouses and shorts and our feet were bare.

“Well, let’s see,” Jess said. “Daddy was naked and…”.

“No, no, the beginning beginning. Maybe start with when you were at my house a couple months ago and you and I had sex. And then my dad did me and you helped.”

“Hmmmmm. I guess I thought about that for several days and decided to tease my dad. I mean, we all do it on occasion, who doesn’t like their dad thinking bad thoughts about them, but this would be more on purpose. It would be more explicit.”

“I think I get it. You showed him your pussy.”

“No, well, not at first. Keep in mind, my mom wouldn’t like the idea of me having sex with daddy, so I had to be careful. I still remember the first time I did anything different. I just wore a bathrobe over my bra and panties to watch TV with my dad. It was mom’s night for bridge or whatever with her lady friends. I turned onto my back and let the robe come open a little. Dad just watched the TV. I scooched back so my head was on the armrest and let one foot fall to the floor. I could tell that my panties were showing and I moved my hand really slowly to pull one side of the robe behind my other leg. Finally, my dad noticed and started to say something and stopped. He just looked.”

“You were naked underneath your robe?”

“No, you’re not listening. I had on white cotton panties. But he could see my mostly bare legs and my panties. He looked for a long time. It made me a little bit tingly.”

“But he didn’t…”

“No. He just looked with his hand in his lap. But it was still scary and exciting. I thought about putting my hand in my panties, but I decided that would be too much.”

“So how did you get from there to having sex?” I asked. I was beginning to feel like I was interviewing her.

“Well, the following week, when my mother was at bridge, I did the same thing again, but nude. I mean, I was naked, but wearing a robe. I let it fall open and showed daddy my legs and pussy for reals. And I watched him look at me, although neither one of us said anything. But he was looking at my bare, naked pussy! And I’m pretty sure his hand moved in his lap this time. My dad was turned on.”

“So, the following week, he fucked you.”

“No, but that next weeknight when mom was out, I went to bed early. I just wore pajama tops and panties to bed and hoped dad would drop by. I left my door open, although that’s not entirely unusual. After I’d spent a half an hour reading in bed, daddy knocked on my door even though it was open and asked if he could come in. I told him, sure, and put my book down. I sat up a little straighter and quickly checked that my top three buttons were undone. I was pretty nervous.”

“I think I’m getting tingly,” I said.

“Shut up. Daddy sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked like he was ready to run away. But he put his hand on my shoulder and said, ‘You know, honey, you shouldn’t let me see you naked like you did last week.’”

“Shit,” I said.

“Yeah,” Jessica agreed. “But he continued talking and his hand didn’t leave my shoulder. I could see he had a bulge in his pants. I sort of missed what he said while I stared at it and I saw it twitch. The next thing I knew, daddy leaned over and kissed me on the lips, his hand sliding down to my boob. He squeezed me a little and kissed me harder. I kissed him back. It was very hot.”

“Wow,” I said. “Wow, wow.” I lay down on the bed, my head on Jessica’s thigh, my cheek on bare skin below her shorts. I looked up, saw her looking down at me, and I smiled.

“Yeah. His hand went inside my pajama top and touched my breast. He played with my nipple. Daddy unbuttoned my top the rest of the way and moved to suck my nipple. You know I don’t have much on top, but he seemed to enjoy it, licking, sucking.”

“You’re plenty big enough for me,” I said, and I felt a little color in my cheeks.

Jess ignored me and continued, “Daddy’s hand moved down to my panties and he began to finger me through them. Very slow movements. Really, really slow. He pressed against my pussy lips, he even sort of got a tiny bit inside me, and he rubbed my clit. I’m pretty sure I lost it when he fingered my clit.”

“This sounds so good,” I said. I felt Jessica’s fingers stroking my face like drips from an ice cream cone. She fondled my ears, played with the lobes.

“’Yeah. Daddy pushed his finger against my clit, very slowly, as I remember, and circled it. He must have rubbed me there for two minutes before I felt his hand slide into my panties. Boy, that was something! My whole body froze up, I could feel my tummy clench, and it took me some time to get sort of relaxed again. But I did. Relaxed and a bit aroused.”

“Your fingers feel nice,” I said. “On my face.”

I felt Jessica’s fingers slide down my chin to my throat. She undid the top buttons on my blouse. Her hand reached inside my bra and found my boob.

“You know, Jess, just because we fooled around once before doesn’t mean I’m gay,” I said. “I still like my dad’s cock. And I fucked Jeremy just last week.”

“You did not!” she exclaimed. She squeezed my breast. “You like this, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, and yes, I did,” I said. “He came three times and the last time, he came in my cunt. At least, I’m pretty sure he did. Daddy came in afterwards and, well, daddy filled me up past overflowing.”

Jessica finished unbuttoning my blouse and pulled my bra up past my boobs. My boobs were on the small side, but bigger than Jessica’s. The fingers of both hands rolled my nipples. She massaged my breasts with warm hands, her thumbs and fingers gently stroking my skin.

“Where was I?” Jessica asked.

“Your dad just fingered your clit.”

“Oh, yeah. He did that for a minute and then he climbed into bed with me. By which I mean he lay next to me with his legs straddling my thigh. What I really mean is that he only had on his underwear and I could feel his hard cock on my leg.”

“Just his underwear? Your hands feel really nice, Jess.”

“Yes. Thanks. Daddy’s finger pushed a tiny way inside me. I was pretty wet, I think. He began to finger-fuck me with his one finger and he began to hump my leg like a dog. Well, a lot slower than a dog does it, but still much the same. At least, that’s all I could think of. Daddy in his underwear, rubbing up and down on my leg. He wasn’t moving far, just a few inches, but, still, it felt kinda weird and kinda good.”

“Jeremy came the first time in his boxers,” I said. “It was sorta cool, cum mushrooming through his shorts at the end of his cock. Did your dad do that, too?”

“No,” Jess said. “And daddy was wearing those whaddayacallem, briefs? After he rubbed for about two minutes, he pulled off his underwear and his bare cock was against my leg. It was almost at my hip. I don’t know what he was thinking, but I enjoyed the feel of his dick almost as much as his fingers on my clit. I was really warming up when he stopped just rubbing against me and began to masturbate. He grabbed his cock and stroked it quickly. He got on his knees and I could see him clearly. He’d left my clit, my pussy, all alone. I watched him jerk his cock.”

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

“Holy shit!”

“Yeah. He must have masturbated for a couple of minutes. I couldn’t believe he’d do that in front of me or anyone. His hand sliding back and forth over his dick, which was really, really hard. I saw a bit of pre-cum, I think. I just stared at what he was doing. His balls were swinging at first, but they sort of tightened up. I loved watching his balls move. He rubbed his cock, stroked it, sometimes the whole way and sometimes just near the end, and he leaned back a little and his hand actually stopped moving and he came. God, seeing that first big spurt of cum out of his dick! He came on my boobs. He moved until he was like an inch away from my nipple and he just kept pumping out cum. It was really something. I didn’t realize that a guy came that much. Well, I guess I did, from seeing a little porn, but it was still spectacular in real life.”

“I know what you mean,” I said. “My dad has done the same to me. It makes sense that yours would cum the same way.”

Jessica’s hands had moved down from my boobs and were teasing me at the top of my shorts, her fingers gliding smoothly across my skin. She was just touching my tummy, but I was feeling it in my cunt. I stripped off my shorts and panties.

“Lauren!” Jess exclaimed. “Whatever are you thinking?” she asked in a squeaky voice.

“OK, I’m not gay, but I do like your hands. Your attention. And I still haven’t heard about how your dad fucked you.”

“Yeah. OK. Let’s see…”

I pulled her down to me and kissed her. Jess stopped talking and kissed me back. Our tongues probed each other’s mouth, not deeply, but fairly thoroughly. I licked her face and she seemed to like it. I resumed kissing and realized my hand was on her breast. Quickly, I undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and took it off. She took off her shorts and became as naked as I was.

We rolled into position, where Jess was mostly on top of me; her thin, lovely leg between mine and her thigh on my cunt; her cunt almost on my hip. Our breasts were just about touching. We kissed some more and I kept having to brush her blonde hair away. My hands roved over her back and found her ass, her tight little ass, and I kneaded it.

“Then what happened?”

“Daddy ate me out and I came. Let’s kiss some more.”

She eased her way down slightly and sucked at a nipple. Her hand found my clit and rubbed it. Well, she only sort of found it, but she used her whole hand, and she stroked my clit successfully as often as not. She put a finger up inside me, maybe two inches, and it felt so nice. I reached back in front with one of my hands and found her cunt.

I put a finger inside her and she moaned quietly. Her cunt was extra slippery. I put in another finger and she gasped, but I didn’t take it out. I finger-fucked her for a long minute, then brought my hand up to her clit and began to stroke it. Jess was still caressing mine and I was getting warm.

“So, when did your dad fuck you?” I asked, still interested.

“Lick my pussy and I’ll tell you,” she replied.

So I slid down the bed until her cunt was over my face. Jess was on her hands and knees.

“The next week, no, wait, we skipped one week, then the week after that, dad came into my room and I could just tell it would happen. He said almost nothing, but lay down next to me and began to fondle my boob. He kissed me, then kissed my neck and my breasts and he put his head between my legs. I should maybe mention I was completely naked that night. I really wanted daddy to fuck me and I wanted him to know it.”

I licked her cunt, up and down between her labia, occasionally stopping to lick her clit. But she quit talking when I licked her there, so I didn’t do it that often.

“Daddy ate my pussy, sort of like you are, except I was on my back, my knees in the air; he licked me until I came. It must have taken at least ten minutes, but it was a pretty good orgasm. As soon as I finished cumming, he pulled himself up and positioned his cock at my hole. He sort of asked, “Ready, baby?” but he didn’t wait for an answer. He put his cock into me an inch and it hurt. I might have shouted a little. But I was totally wet by then and he just pushed it in another inch. And another. Until his whole cock was inside me. I was so filled up it was hard to believe. And then he started to push in and out.”

“That sounds so awesome,” I said, climbing out from under and kneeling between her legs. I kissed her butt, licked it, sucked at it, my hand wandering over the other cheek. I massaged her clit for a bit. My kisses on her ass got closer and closer to her asshole. Her hips had started to move some. I spread her cheeks with my hands and kissed her asshole.

“Oh, my god, Lauren, that’s so nice! Holy shit!”

I stopped and said, “So, your dad was thrusting….”

“Yeah, right. He started out fucking me very slowly and gently and then something got into him. He started pumping faster and faster and I felt his big, hard cock filling me, then drawing out partway and then filling me again. It hurt more than it felt good and just before he came, his cock felt twice its usual size, although it couldn’t have been, and he pulled out of me in a hurry. At the same instant his cock popped out of me, he squirted white jism across my tummy. He masturbated for maybe ten seconds, cumming all over me. He made quite a mess.

While she had been describing her dad fucking her, I had gone a little crazy on her asshole. With her cheeks spread, her asshole beckoned, just the tiniest bit of pink surrounded by pale skin, tiny wrinkles the emptied into an even tinier black hole. The hole grew a little larger as I pulled her ass cheeks apart and I stuck in my tongue.

“Shit, Lauren, fuck… that’s so… fuck!” Jess said.

I licked the crack in her ass and I tongued her asshole again. I fingered her cunt with my index and middle fingers, pushing them in, pulling them out.

“Did you like being fucked by your dad?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“I totally did. I sort of wish he’d come inside me, even though I’m not on birth control. I’ve started now, but I wasn’t doing anything about it then. It must be so exciting to have your father cum in you?”

I kissed her asshole, making smooching sounds even though I wasn’t trying. I pushed my tongue out as far as it would go and put the end into her. I licked it some more. Then, I withdrew my tongue and inserted a finger. Jessica moaned, putting her hand on her cunt and beginning to masturbate.

“It is sort of exciting. I think it means he finds me hot, that he loves me, and at some level that he wants me to have his baby, although that will never happen. You like my tongue here?” I asked. “On your asshole? In your asshole?

“It feels delicious,” Jessica said. She rubbed faster. “Your finger, too.”

“And you liked watching him cum on you, didn’t you?” I asked.

Jess didn’t say anything for a minute; she was too wrapped up in masturbating. I moved my finger back and forth in her asshole, which had gotten a little looser. Her own two fingers were flying over her clit and she was breathing faster.

“Seeing my daddy cum,” she said, almost gasping, “was so hot. Watching him jerk off on me. His hand on his cock. Cum shooting out of his dick. When he came…”

Jessica came. She groaned loudly and her asshole tightened around my finger. I think she said, “Fuck,” but she choked it off. Her thighs quivered for long seconds. I vibrated my finger in her asshole. She finally fell forward and my finger pulled out.

“That was nice,” Jess said. “Thanks.”

“No, no, thank you, for telling me about your dad,” I replied. “I can hardly believe both our dads are fucking us. Maybe we should swap fathers one of these days. Yours would fuck me, mine would fuck you. What do you think?”

“I don’t know. Daddy only did me once; it’s still pretty special.”

“Well, think about it. And now, as for me…”

I masturbated, but Jess helped me, sucking and licking. I was thinking about fucking her father when I came.

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments