Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Before My Son Goes To College

"Sex a couple days before I take Toby to college"

177
34 Comments 34
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A variety of orgasms . <p> [ADVERT] </p>. ."

Stepping into the shower was usually the best part. The soft feel of rainfall caressed the top of my breasts and it always – always – gave me a kind of instant mini-orgasm. But today was one of the few where that happened a little differently.

The mini-orgasm, where I felt a frisson that started in my breasts and rushed down through my nipples to my tummy to my clit, lasted just a fraction of a second. This time it was long enough for my nipples to get semi-hard. I swayed my body back and forth and felt the spray pressing on my boobs. I enjoyed the same sort of frisson for maybe five more seconds before it stopped. But, by then, I was rubbing my cunt.

I seldom masturbate in the shower, maybe two or three times a year, mainly because masturbating while standing up simply isn’t as good as lying down. And although I have two vibrators that are really waterproof, I never think to bring one to the shower before I get in, and, in those few instances where I decide to masturbate, I can’t convince myself to get out of the shower to retrieve one.

But rubbing my cunt is always pleasant, no matter where I am. I’ve done it on planes, while driving, in the grocery store, in the backyard, wherever. And, at the moment, I was rubbing myself in the shower.

This was one of the rare times that the feeling of the shower falling on my breasts, followed by the sensations on my nipples, led me to want to masturbate. It’s water-wasteful, of course, a consideration when you live in Southern California. But my fingers had gotten my cunt worked up. I took the shower head off that thing that holds it, turned the spray to “jet”, and aimed it just above my clit.

The stream was intense at first even at its reduced-for-California level, but after about a minute I was able to point it directly at my clit. My tummy jerked with the sensation, warm arousal. I simply kept the water gushing toward me and rubbed a nipple. I thought about my son, Toby.

We’d had a lot of sex in the past two years, but now he was going away to college. I’d drive him up to UCLA the day after tomorrow. Great excitement for him and a great unknown for both of us. Other than working harder, I had little idea of how I’d spend my time once he left the house. Probably less cooking. More masturbating.

I thought about all the sex we’d had. Toby fucking me, eating me, kissing me, fingering me, using a vibrator on me. And we’d done it in my bedroom, his bedroom, the living room, and several other places. I was getting warmer. I both rubbed my clit and shot water at it. I found my fantasy of sex with my son sliding sideways into a fantasy about Rowan, a friend of Toby’s also on the swim team, whose cock I’d seen once when they’d been changing clothes.

Toby’s cock had grown in the two years we’d been having sex and it was now at least average in length and about average in width. But Rowan’s cock, just glimpsed for a moment, had been soft but very large, at least five inches in length and maybe six and very thick. My eyes closed and water jetted onto my clit. His soft cock had grown hard in my imagination to at least eight inches long and even thicker. I rubbed faster, the water still squirting but mostly forgotten.

I put two fingers inside myself and imagined Rowan’s cock at my opening, sliding inside me, all the way in. My fingers were moving in and out rapidly. Then I saw myself lying down in bed, Rowan fucking me, and Toby somehow under us both, licking my asshole. God, that made me shiver. Fuck me, Rowan, I thought, seeing Toby’s tongue in my asshole, licking.

Both Toby and I sucked Rowan’s cock, my fingers fucking myself faster, the jet spray streaming on my clit. I knew Toby was at least 98% heterosexual, but I fantasized about the other 2%. Toby and I kissed the end of Rowan’s cock, then kissed each other, lips pressed together. At first, Rowan jerked off, then, he was gone, and it was just Toby and me, our lips together.

I was very close to cumming. I angled the spray so it came at my clit on a diagonal, my fingers still jerking inside. I imagined Toby inside me, fucking me. Oh, Toby, cum for me. I felt my orgasm beginning, like the feeling in my tummy when the car drops over a bump, but a really big bump, like when you’re on a drop tower at the amusement park, and the feeling was deep in my cunt, expanding, the pressure building. Oh, my god, Toby, the pressure was almost too much, and BAM! My orgasm was a sudden release like I totally had to pee and finally did, except way more intense. Toby was forgotten, everything was forgotten. I dropped the showerhead, letting it bang against the wall, and rubbed my clit frantically, and what had been a small orgasm became huge. I fingered my clit frantically, feeling slightly dizzy. I fell back against the wall, cumming for maybe fifteen seconds, not a long time, but a very warm, happy result.

Later the same day, I went into the upstairs bathroom to ask Toby if he’d be OK with us just calling out for pizza. I sort of needed to start cooking if the answer was no, but mainly I just liked seeing my son naked in the shower. Or anywhere, really.

“Honey,” I began, “is it alright…” I trailed off.

Toby was masturbating. I’d seen him masturbate many times in many places, sometimes on me, often in the shower. His eyes were closed. His hand moved quickly over his cock. It seemed to me that Toby simply masturbated for the orgasm, not for the joyride to get there. He wasn’t really in it for the journey.

His hand moved differently from what I did when I gave my son a handjob. I stroked up and down, emphasizing the end of his cock but not going over it. Toby was using soap, so that made a difference, maybe, but I watched his hand move from under to over the end of his cock, again and again. There was a lot of foam and he used more soap when the foam became too light.

He suddenly switched to straightforward stroking of his cock, up and down, just like I did his handjobs. His back was to the water streaming from the shower and I saw him cum. His eyes had opened, but I don’t think he saw me. He just stared at the end of his cock as cum streamed from it, two long spurts followed by shorter ones. His back arched and he pushed his cock out. It looked like he said, “Mom,” but I might have imagined that. I left him to finish his shower or whatever, deciding that pizza would work fine.

After dinner, after the dishes, after the Chargers game against the Chiefs (I think), we were lying on my bed, naked. I stroked Toby’s nipples, just enjoying having him in the house. We both knew we’d have sex and didn’t really even think about it as an event. We both had sex with other people, but we enjoyed our time together.

We talked generally about college and what he could expect. My fingers continued to rub his nipples, then slipped down to his tummy, which I teased lightly with my fingertips. I outlined his cock, which stood rock-hard, massaging the inside of his thighs.  My fingers touched his balls and his cock bounced. I kneaded him below his balls and above his asshole, his perineum, and saw a smile of pleasure cross his face.

“OK, honey, pull your legs back,” I said.

“Why?” he asked, even as he pulled them back and totally exposed his asshole.

“Because I’m going to give you a prostate massage. Trust me, you’ll like it.”

I started to warm him up. I’d only done this a few times before and never with Toby, but I knew I had to get him totally relaxed and he was sort of tense. With his legs back, I massage his thighs and his ass. I slid my hands between his legs and stroked his cock. I dipped my head and sucked him for a minute, my finger just touching his asshole, not pushing in. I played with him like this for maybe ten minutes.

“Wait for just a second,” I said.

I turned to my nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out a condom. From the drawer below that, I got my little bottle of silicone lube. I put the condom over my middle finger and lubed it up. I lubed his asshole.

Toby looked confused, but he didn’t say anything. I inserted my finger very slowly into his asshole until it was in a little more than an inch. I was feeling around for his prostate, pretty much the only thing my finger was likely to bump into in there, and finally found it.

“I have to pee,” Toby said.

“No, you don’t,” I answered, “it just feels that way. The feeling should go away. Just focus more on feeling good. Relax. Breathe deeply. Think about sex with me or Katie or Emma or someone. Or all of us.”

LuissaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuissaLove

I mostly gave him a “come here” motion, the same as on my g-spot, which probably doesn’t exist. But I also tapped his prostate, stroked it in a circular motion, and, for a minute, I just put pressure on it without moving my finger at all.

I licked my son’s perineum, my finger rubbing his prostate, and I sucked his balls a little. I put my mouth over his cock and sucked it briefly, enjoying the sensation of it going from sort of hard to really hard, then stopped and relied on my finger to get him off.

It took at least fifteen minutes, maybe a little longer, but finally, Toby’s eyes grew wide and he said he was going to cum. He moaned loudly, in short gasps, and maybe two minutes later cum began to drip from his cock. I kept fingering him and he continued to cum, at least it looked the same as a regular orgasm, although it just flowed out, it didn’t spurt. I grasped his cock with my hand and jerked it twice and he came in an explosion, spurting over his head.

Toby stopped cumming, but I continued to finger his prostate. He started moaning again, then gasping again, and he apparently came a second time, although nothing ejaculated from his cock. I kept fingering him and he came a third time, this time with a little cum to go with it. We must have been doing this for an hour and he must have been orgasming, at least on and off, for fifteen minutes. I didn’t want to wear him out. I took the condom off my finger and snuggled next to him. His legs were still trembling.

“Shit, mom, that was fucking amazing. I mean, it was the best orgasm I’ve ever had by a mile. Or the best many orgasms or long orgasm or something. It was like almost coming for a really long time before I actually came. It wasn’t exactly cumming like a regular orgasm, but like a much bigger implosion that lit up my whole insides, from my feet to my face that lasted a long time. I can’t really explain it, but… thanks.”

My breast was pressed into his body and my hand massaged his chest again. I took his hand and pulled it down to my cunt. I spread my legs a little and felt two fingers enter me. I’d basically been having sex with my son for an hour and hadn’t gotten even warmed up to an orgasm myself.

“Mmmm,” I murmured, “nice.”

I kissed him. Just lightly at first, but he kissed me back and I pressed my lips harder against his, and, in no time, we were totally lip-locked, our tongues swirling, his fingers fucking my cunt, my hand massaging his balls. I broke the kiss to suck his earlobes and kiss his face, but soon his lips were back on mine. I was warming up.

My hand reached down for his cock. It was dead. It felt short and soft and flopped in my hand. I pulled him close and my hands stretched to his ass. I gripped him firmly, pulled him tight, and noticed that he pushed away a little. He kissed my nose, kissed my chin, and his head proceeded down to kiss a nipple. His fingers still moved inside me. I had no complaints.

Toby sucked a breast, but only briefly, and he kissed his way down to my cunt. He licked my clit and my back arched, my whole body shivering. I’d begun with the notion that this would just be for him, my son before he went to college, but I was rapidly losing my grip on remaining above it all. His tongue lapped my clit.

He used his mouth and tongue so much better now. His lips sucked at my clit and rubbed against it. His tongue not only flicked my clit, I could tell it was spelling words I couldn’t read but certainly felt. The flat of his tongue licked between my labia, slurping my clit. I felt two fingers slide into my wet hole and finger-fuck me. The come-hither movement of his fingertips against what could have been my g-spot gave me goosebumps. My clit sparked with the sensations and I felt the surging rise of imminent orgasm. His tongue vibrated, his fingers vibrated, I could feel my legs vibrating and I came.

“Oh, my god,” I cried. I grabbed his hair. “Toby! Oh, my god!”

Like cresting the top of a roller coaster and slamming downhill, the release surged through my body. I guess the roller coaster had been climbing uphill for fifteen minutes and it rocketed downhill for just forty-five seconds, but I’d swear the climb up was a hundred feet and the trip down was a thousand. I wanted it to go on longer, but my clit became too sensitive and I pushed his head away.

“Hokey smokes, Toby,” I said, using a reference to Rocky the Flying Squirrel that Toby doubtless didn’t recognize. “That was fucking amazing,” I said that after I’d spent a minute recovering and still said it breathlessly.

He slid up alongside and kissed me. His finger touched my clit and I jumped, my hips springing off the bed.

“Don’t do that,” I half-laughed. “Really.”

My hand reached over his hip and found his cock, still totally soft but somewhat springier. We talked a bit but were mostly quiet. I rubbed his thigh, then stroked his tummy and played with his nipples. I saw his cock twitch. I reached down again and took him in hand, just holding his cock gently, feeling it harden.

“I think you’re ready again, Toby,” I said. “What would you like?”

He didn’t say anything, but he flipped me over and knelt between my legs. I felt him pulling me up by the tummy and I got into doggy position. His cock entered me, shit, I was really wet, and he began to pump back and forth. I reached down and began to masturbate.

“You know, mom,” he said, “your asshole looks totally inviting. It’s like it’s puckering at me.”

“Well, if you do anything with my asshole, be sure to lube up.”

He got the bottle of lube that was out on the nightstand and pulled his cock out of my cunt. I couldn’t hear him putting it on himself, but I knew what he was doing. My son was going to fuck me in the ass.

“Be sure to use a lot, Toby, a whole lot. We haven’t done this very often.”

“I know, mom,” he said in a way that seemed to add, “I’m not stupid.” I felt him lubing my asshole, too. He slid a finger in with relative ease. I heard the bottle get placed back on the nightstand and braced myself.

I took deep breaths. It was difficult to avoid holding my breath and it was hard to relax, really. I leaned forward and raised my ass further into the air. I felt the tip of his cock at my asshole.

“OK, mom, here it comes.”

“Gently, Toby, oh so gently, please.”

The pressure of his cock felt like it should have hurt, but it didn’t, really. I noticed I was holding my breath and took one.

“Keep going, Toby, so far, so good. Another inch.”

It was really a tight fit, but Toby eased his cock in an inch at a time. I felt the tightness from my ass to my tummy to my throat. But once his cock was most of the way inside me, I sort of loosened up down there and began to enjoy the sensations.

“Your ass is so tight, mom,” Toby said, not complaining.

I felt his cock pushing in and pulling back as he fucked my ass. The pressure sensations were peculiar, but they were also pleasant bordering on pleasurable. I think Toby got the angle just right or something. I relaxed further and Toby fucked me faster. He slapped my ass, a not-very-son-like thing to do, but I sort of understood that my ass was right there and sort of asking for it.

I’d been using a butt plug on occasion for years and I figure that made a difference. Whatever the case, Toby’s cock felt really good, almost like it was in my cunt. I loved the sound of him moaning. My clit tingled as though with an electric charge, although it wasn’t even being touched. I felt my orgasm building again, like water rising in a tank where first you’re wet and then you’re treading water and then your head is tilted back and you can barely breathe...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments