Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lactation Inspires Big-Cocked Political Bedfellows - Part Two: Father and Grandfather

"I am convinced by my father's friend to fuck my father and grandfather."

47
7 Comments 7
47.4k Views 47.4k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story

My name is Abigail, and in Part One of my story I explained how my husband, Ed, and I were thirty years old and owned a farm. We were in financial trouble due to a bad year for our crops. An old friend of my father, Franklin, and our family, named Big Jim, was a major political player in the county, and he had been trying to get Ed to run for State Representative. His daughter, Kimberly, and I were good friends in high school too. When Jim found out that we needed help and that I was also breast feeding our six-month-old son, he offered to help finance Ed’s election. The Representative pay isn’t much, but would help, and he also offered to buy my breast milk if he could suck it directly from my breasts.

Ed is a veteran and decorated war hero who was rendered almost completely impotent in a farm accident, and he was supportive of me providing the milk, and also having sex with Jim if that happened. The second time Jim nursed from me he fucked me with his ten-inch-long and very thick cock, and Ed was involved by cleaning my pussy with his mouth and also sucking Jim’s cock. Following that I was providing milk to and fucking several of Jim’s friends, and Jim finally got me pregnant.

The men were paying six dollars per ounce for my breast milk and two hundred dollars to fuck me. They also paid fifty dollars for a blowjob, whether it was from Ed or me. Part One ended as I described how several men enjoyed drinking my milk and fucking me when I was visibly pregnant, especially knowing that Jim is the father.

I don’t mean to brag, but it is essential to the story for you to know that I was blessed with having a great body and beautiful hair, skin and face. I was even voted the autumn harvest queen during my senior year. I’m five feet and five inches tall and a voluptuous one hundred and twenty-five pounds. I developed nice full and firm D-cup breasts at the beginning of my junior year, and they are DDs now that I am nursing our son. My hair is naturally dishwater-blonde, and I have jade-green eyes. People are always complimenting me on my appearance, and some say that I look a lot like the actress Jessica Biel, except for my substantially larger breasts.

Part 2

Big Jim and his friends continued sucking milk from my lactating breasts right up until the time the baby was born. They stopped fucking me about two weeks before the birth, so they wouldn’t harm me or the baby with their big cocks. So, Ed was sucking their cocks when he was home, and I also sucked them off.

Most of the men enjoyed being sucked off by Ed while they were already aroused and sucking my breasts and swallowing my milk. That feeling of sucking my big breasts and drinking my milk, coupled with the feeling of having their cocks and balls sucked at the same time, gave them tremendous orgasms that Ed sometimes chocked on. Ed loves their semen and sperm and swallowed it every chance he got.

I still had no intention of using birth control of any kind when I started fucking the men again. My risk of being impregnated again by those men gave Ed and me a perverse thrill, and in case there was another mistake, we wanted a big family anyway. We have known those men for years and felt that the risk of catching any diseases was almost nonexistent. The men also knew that I was unprotected, since I had already had a baby with Jim. It was more exciting for them to fuck me bareback,and feel their cum shooting into my potentially-fertile womb.

After our daughter was born, Jim and I became closer and closer. He still paid me for the milk and to fuck me, but I didn’t really want his money anymore. He is the father of my child, and several of his friends were providing me with enough income anyway. My feelings towards him were complicated. He is a close friend to my father, Franklin, and I always saw Jim as almost a father figure. Kim and I spent so much time together, and Jim interacted with us a lot, and provided fatherly advice. Since we are now adults, Kim and I call our stepfathers by their first names most of the time.

Two months after the baby was born I was back into my old routine of feeding those men my milk and fucking them. Jim still drank my milk every day for his health, but most of the other men only wanted it a couple of times a week, just as an excuse to suck my tits. I was being fucked an average of six times a month by each of the five men, and many of them paid extra to be sucked off by Ed while they were draining my tits.

One day when Jim was over to just drink my milk, when Ed was away from home, he told me that he wanted to talk to me about something. He seemed a little nervous but then said, “Abi, I can’t even begin to describe how happy you’ve made me and my friends. And I think it is even more special that you're willing to be with men who are old enough to be your father, and you never make us uncomfortable around you. And it’s your father that I want to talk about.”

I was becoming concerned that there was something wrong with Dad, and I said, “Come on, Jim, don’t leave me hanging. Is there some problem with Dad?”

Jim laughed and said, “No, no,, Abi, I didn’t mean to scare you. Franklin’s just fine as far as I know. It’s just that…we…well…now don’t get mad at me for asking this, but when you're with me and my friends, do you ever think that it could also be your father with you, since we are all about the same age?”

I knew Jim well enough to know that his stammering meant he was about to touch on a sensitive area, and I couldn’t imagine what Dad had to do with any of this. So, I replied, “I don’t think I’ve ever considered that, Jim. Why do you ask?”

He continued, “Please don’t ever repeat any of this, Abi, especially to your mother. Well you see, it wasn’t just Harley who used to party with me. I think you know that your mother has been difficult for Franklin to live with for quite some time, and we used to go to the strip clubs together and even fucked other wives. He has a taste for younger women like I do, legal aged of course, and we did a lot of fucking around together.”

I felt my temperature rising and stopped him for a minute and said, “I know that Mom can be a bitch and she hasn’t been that nice to Dad, but I had no idea that he was running around fucking those younger women. Why are you telling me this? What the hell does his pussy-hound behavior have to do with me?”

Jim saw that I was getting irritated and said, “Please just hear me out. I’ll get to the point soon enough. Franklin and I still meet for breakfast in town some mornings, just to catch up on things. The last time we met he was curious why I hadn’t planned in quite some time another outing to the strip club with him. I couldn’t very well tell him that I was getting all of the breast milk, pussy, and cock sucking that I wanted from his daughter and son-in-law, could I? I did tell him that I was getting regular sex from a young married woman. I’ll tell you more about that in a few minutes. So anyway, meeting with him got me to thinking about something.”

He paused for a moment and looked at me closely to see how I was handling that information. Then he continued, “Would you ever consider letting Franklin in on our milk sucking and fucking sessions? I happen to know that he is as well hung as I am, and he still has a taste for younger women.”

Then I was really getting pissed. What made Jim think he could ask me something as fucked up as that? I appreciated everything that Jim had done for me, though, so I tried to hold my temper saying, “Come on now, Jim, what makes you think that I would ever consider having sex with my father?

Jim thought for a minute and replied, “I’ve got something else to admit to you that might help explain my interest in this. By the time you and Kim were seniors in high school, my wife was almost impossible to live with. That’s why Franklin, Harley and I started fucking around with the strippers, and even some of the other wives in the county. Kim is a smart girl, as you know, and she saw that things weren’t good for me at home. She took my side, knowing that her mom was the culprit, and we became very close by the time she went away to college.”

He paused again, as if gaining strength to deliver the punch line, and said, “Now, Abi, please don’t judge me too harshly on what I’m about to tell you. Kim came home from school for a long weekend when she knew her mother would be out of town, just so she could spend some time alone with me. We started drinking and trying to console one another on what a bitch her mother is, and one thing led to another and we ended up fucking." 

“We still fuck whenever she comes back to town, and her husband David doesn’t suspect a thing. He’s got a little dick anyway, and she looks forward to fucking my big cock. It would nice if we could train him to clean us up like Ed does for you. You and Kim remind me so much of each other, and that’s probably why I wanted to drink your breast milk in the first place, hoping that it would lead to something more.”

I was stunned hearing that my best friend was fucking her own father. Then I calmed down when I remembered that not only was I fucking Jim too, but he is the father of my child. I really didn’t know what to say, so I just asked, “Tell me, Jim, what does all of that have to do with me?”

He replied, “Well, there is more. Franklin is one of my best friends, and I had him over one time when Kim was there, and he fucked her too. And he still gets in her pants when he can. So, we have both fucked Kim, and I am fucking you, but he has no idea of what I’m doing with you. I feel so guilty when I’m around him and would like to one day tell him the truth about us. I was hoping that if I could get you to fuck him, then I could bring this out into the open more easily. And quite frankly, it would be a turn on for me to watch him fuck you. He has no idea about any of this, but knowing his taste in younger women, I don’t think it would be hard to get him involved somehow.”

As disgusting as Jim’s proposal was, the idea of fucking my father wasn’t as revolting as I thought it would be. He’s a fit man as many farmers are, and quite handsome. And thinking of him fucking Kim, the strippers, and those other wives, made him seem a little less of a fatherly figure and more of a sexy older man.

But I was concerned about what else Jim told Dad at that breakfast and said, “It’s quite a shock hearing that my father fucked my best friend, and I want to ask you more about that. First, though, what else did you tell him about the woman you were fucking? I hope that you didn’t give any hints that it's his daughter.”

Jim smiled and said, “No, darlin’, I didn’t say anything about it being you. I did tell him about your big breasts and how sweet your milk is, and of course what a great fuck you are. He showed a lot of interest when I told him how we always fucked bareback, and that your husband cleans up after me and sucks my cock to completion on the days we don’t fuck. The best part was when I told him that I impregnated the woman and she had my baby. He really got excited hearing that.”

I was curious and asked, “What got Dad so excited about that mystery woman being impregnated by you?”

Jim replied, “When Franklin and I fuck around with women, he refuses to wear condoms. He likes the feeling of his bare cock in a younger, tight pussy, and he likes to look down and see a cunt stretching, skin to skin, around his thick cock. But his favorite thing is to fill their pussies with his big loads of cum. He shoots an unusually large load of cum, and he likes to watch it oozing out of the women after he ejaculates into them. He even told me that the possibility of getting one of those women pregnant made it even more exciting and arousing for him to fuck them. He considers it to be her and her husband’s problem if she is going to whore around like that. He really liked hearing that I not only got a woman pregnant, but that she had my baby.”

Just hearing Jim talk about Franklin’s big cock and huge cum loads was getting my pussy wet, but there was still something I had to know. I said, “Jim, you know it’s one thing to fuck other women, but it’s a really big step for a father to get his mind in a place where he would fuck his own daughter. No offense to you, but that is really fucked up and aberrant behavior. What do you know about Dad that would make you think he would want to fuck me?”

Jim thought for a minute and said, “I guess that I’m not sure that he would ever initiate it, but we did discuss it one time. The first time he came over and fucked Kim, we were sitting around and talking about it afterwards. Kim asked him if he had ever thought about fucking you. Franklin admitted that he always thought you two are so beautiful, but he never had any sexual thoughts about either of you until you both developed your big breasts at the beginning of your senior year. He said that after fucking Kim, he would sure like to fuck you too, but he knew that he could never be the one to initiate it and couldn’t imagine a scenario where it would happen.”

Hearing everything Jim said about my father’s lust for younger women and his big cock, and how he liked to ejaculate into women, was making me horny as hell. So, I said, “I know you weren’t planning on fucking me today, Jim, but I’ve got to have your big cock in me. Come on, let’s go to the bedroom so I can give you a free one and you can fuck me hard.”

We went to my bedroom, quickly stripped naked, and got into bed. Jim lay on his back and I got on top of him in the sixty-nine position. He almost never sucks my pussy, mainly because of all his friends that are fucking me. But I wanted to feel his mouth on my wet cunt while I sucked his cock to hardness. I enjoyed the feeling of his thick, ten-inch cock in my mouth, and the feeling of his mouth on my labia, although he didn’t suck me nearly as eagerly as Ed does.

When he was fully hard, I got up, turned around, and impaled my pussy on his cock. After riding him that way for a few minutes, Jim must have wanted to take control, so he pulled me to his chest and rolled over on me, with his cock still in me. All the conversation about me fucking my father must have also excited him, because he was much more aggressive than usual in ramming his cock into my welcoming vagina. It usually takes him ten minutes or so to cum, but in only a few minutes, he held his big cock head against my cervix and flooded me with his big load of fuck slime.

We lay in bed afterwards, cuddling in the afterglow of our orgasms, and I brought up our previous discussion. I asked, “So, Jim, if we assume for a minute that I did want to fuck Daddy, how could we make it happen? He already told you that he couldn’t initiate it, and I don’t feel comfortable bringing it up to him either.”

Jim thought for a minute while I fondled his soft, fuck-juice-covered cock and balls, and then he said, “Ooohhhh, that feels good, darlin’. Maybe we could meet over at my guest house, and you could wear one of the realistic, full-head masks that we have in storage for Kim. You might remember that one left over from her high school Halloween party, and I think it's a mask of Marilyn Monroe or some other old-time actress. I could tell him that you, the woman, are very shy and concerned about him knowing who you are. So, you want to meet in a neutral place and be incognito the first time, until you determine if you want to continue seeing him.”

That was a great idea, but I wasn’t ready to commit to fucking Daddy just yet, so I said, “I wish Ed was here to clean up...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments