Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Play A Game

"A game with friends leads to some surprising discoveries."

32
0 Comments 0
15.2k Views 15.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
It’s Friday night and my parents are gone. They have left on a camping trip to get away from work and the house for the weekend, and will be back late Sunday night. So it’s just my twin sister Lauren and me at home tonight.

I’m sitting up in the living room reading when Lauren comes bouncing in. We are both seventeen and juniors in High School. She drops down on the couch next to my chair. I look up at her. “What’s up?”

She looks at me and says, “Well, I figured I would tell you that I’ve invited Caty, Shantel and Braedi over to hang out.”

“Oh, ok, really?”

“Yeah I figured it would be fun. We could have a few drinks and watch a movie. Mom and Dad won’t care if we have some beers, and they will bring some of their own.”

“Well I guess it would be fine. I don’t mind too much.”

“So you don’t mind if my girls come over?”

“Not really.”

“Cool, because they will be over in about an hour.”

I watch my sister bounce out of the room, calling over her shoulder, “Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes.”

“Okay, thanks.”

A bit about my sister and me. My name is Chase and I’m about 6’ tall and thin. I have blue eyes and short sandy hair. I’m smart and well liked, but a bit of an introvert. I’m kind of a drama nerd, but I do play soccer and I’m fairly good at it. I’m nice, so I have a pretty good number of friends. My sister is about 5’5” and shapely. She has reddish brown hair and light brown eyes. She has nicely curved hips and a great ass and 32b breasts. I know because I’ve looked at her bras in the wash. She is quite popular, though not a cheerleader. Everyone likes her. She is nice to everyone and very out going.

We have always been really close, because we grew up between two ranches a long ways from town. For a lot of our lives we had only ever had each other to hang out with. Although now that we can both drive our social lives expanded to a larger group than just each other.

After dinner we are sitting and waiting when we hear the doorbell ring. We both jump. It sounds like a fire bell and scares you every time it rings. Laruen jumps up and runs to the door. A few minute later, three of the hottest girls in school, well four, including my sister, come into the house. I have a crush on all three of them.

I’m a fairly shy guy and I have never had the courage to ask any of them out, but I would love to date any of them. Well, except my sister. Well, her too, if she wasn’t my sister. I smile at all of them.

Caty is the shortest at about 5’3” with shoulder length blond hair and hazel eyes. She has a round pretty face and nice hips and a nice tight ass and 34b boobs. She is the only one of my sister’s friends who is a cheerleader. Shantel is taller maybe 5’7” and has long brown hair and brown eyes. She has 34c tits and a nice ass that is a bit big but still really nice. Finally, there is Braedi. She is the tallest at 5’9” and has long blond hair and blue eyes. She has the biggest boobs of the group with 32d‘s. She has long legs and a nice bubble butt. Both she and Shantel are very fit from playing volleyball. I have always enjoyed watching their asses in those skin tight shorts.

I smile at them when they come in. I’m sitting in one of the armchairs by the fireplace in the dining room lounge area of the house. Caty comes over to me and says, “Hi Chase how are you? What are you reading?”

Caty has always been really nice to me and we have been friends since we had Geometry our freshman year. I look up and say, “I’m pretty good just, reading Trainspotting.”

“Is it any good?”

“Yeah it’s amazing. I really like it, but it’s slow going though.”

“Why is that?”

“Its written in Scot’s dialect.”

She looks at me for a moment. “What do you mean?”

I had her the book and she reads a bit then laughs. “Holy shit this is nuts.”

I grin and say, “Yeah that’s why it has glossary at the back.”

Just then Lauren yells, “Chase do you want a beer?”

“Yeah, I would have a 1556.”

“Cool. Caty what do you want?”

“Umm the same I guess.”

Lauren brings them over and hands me one. Then grabs Caty and says, “Come on lets leave my brother alone and watch a movie.”

Caty laughs and follows her into the living room. I hear them turn on the TV and a movie start. It’s some dumb chick flick and I get back to my book.

When I finished my beer I stick my head into the living room and say, “Do you ladies want another drink?”

Shantel says, “Yeah, I think all want another beer, and get the bottle of rum and some cups.” I start to leave and she calls after me, “And make sure you bring yourself and join us. There is too much estrogen in this room.”

I laugh and go and get the drinks and cups and go back to the living room and sit down with the girls. I hand out the beers and set the bottle of Malibu down on the hearth with the cups. I sit on the couch with Shantel and start to watch the movie. It’s all right but not really my thing.

Braedi says suddenly, “Okay, this is boring we need to do something fun. Lets take some shots then play a game.”

The other girls all light up immediately. “Yeah that sounds like fun,” says Lauren, “but it’s got to be a good game.”

“Yeah,” says Shantel, “it has to be fun and we have to get a bit crazy. Like doing some really wild stuff.”

“Okay and Chase has to play too,” says Caty.

I’m nervous, but I agree to stay. Braedi opens the rum and pours a bit into the glasses and hands them out. We all take the shot. It's Malibu and a bit sickly sweet, but I can feel the alcohol burn as it goes down. Maybe a bit of drink will help me pluck up my courage a bit.

“What game should we play?” says Shantel.

“How about Truth or Dare?” asks Braedi as she pours out a second round of shots.

“Yeah, that’s a good one. Lets play that,” says Lauren excitedly.

We take another shot, and I finally pluck up the courage to ask, “Well how do we decide who goes first?”

“Umm since you are the only guy you should go first,” says Lauren.

“Uh. okay sounds good.” We move into a circle and I look around the circle trying to figure out whom I’m going to ask. I finally settle on Caty. “Truth or dare?” I ask her.

She says, “Truth.”

I think for a moment. “Umm, who was your first kiss?”

“Chris Starik. At a dance.”

The girls all giggle and Caty says to Lauren, “Truth or dare?”

Lauren thinks for a moment then says, “Truth.”

“Are you a virgin?”

All the girls giggle madly, and Laruen answers, “No, I had sex with Jon after homecoming at the beginning of the year.”

I’m not totally surprised by this, but I am surprised that I lost it before she did. Lauren looks at Braedi. “Truth or dare?”

Braedi responds, “Dare.”

The other girls all "ooh" at that, and Lauren says, “I dare you to lick,” she looks around and settles on me, “the bottom of Chase’s foot.”

Braedi shrugs and says, “Bring that foot here.”

I’m not wearing shoes, none of us are. I hold up my foot to her and feel her tongue along the bottom of my foot from heal to toe. I don’t have a foot fetish at all, but it gets me thinking about her tongue being somewhere else.

Braedi looks at me and says, “Ok big guy, truth or dare?”

“Truth?”

“Have you ever had sex and if so who with?”

This makes me blush in embarrassment and I nod my head.

“Oh come on Chase, you have to tell us about it. That was the question,” says Shantel.

Still blushing I say, “Yeah I have with a couple girls. The first was Sidney Knop last year on the state drama trip and few times after, then Tiara LeCheminat last winter and spring. Then I had sex with Cassie Buzies a few times this fall when we were working on the piece together, before we went to State Drama. But nothing since then.”

All the girls are staring at me. Sidney and Cassie are both a year older than me and Tiara is our age, seventeen that is. “Wow Chase, those are cute girls and that is a good number considering,” says Shantel.

“What does that mean?” I ask looking at her.

“Well, you are just so quite and shy normally and then, you’ve screwed three hotties multiple times.”

“Well they are all theatre girls and I felt more comfortable with them then with…” My voice trails off.

Shantel leans forward and says, “Than with us?” She is grinning as I blush again.

“Come on Chase, who are you going to ask?” says Lauren.

I look at Shantel, feeling the need to get back at her. “Shantel, truth or dare?”

She looks at me coolly and replies, “Dare.”

I know what I’m going to say instantly, “I dare you to get topless for the rest of evening.”

She shrugs and pulls off her shirt and sits down. I look her in the eyes and say, “ I said topless not take your shirt off.”

The other girls all "ooh" again and it’s Shantel’s turn to blush, but she does it. She takes off her tank top and bra and lets her amazing breasts out. They are perfect handfuls and with little brown nipples. I stare and start to feel my cock getting hard, and try to shift my cock to a more comfortable position.

Shantel turns to Lauren and says, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to take your pants off for the rest of the game.”

Lauren simply jumps up, totally unembarrassed, turns her back to us and slides her jeans off. I stare at her ass and legs and the line of her green and pink thong running between her ass cheeks. I am shocked by how nice my sister’s ass is. I shift slightly feeling my cock getting harder.

Lauren looks at Caty and says “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Where is the craziest place you have given head?”

Caty thinks about it for a second and finally says, “In the dugout at the baseball fields in the middle of town.”

Caty looks at Braedi and says, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever done anal?”

“Yeah, I really like anal.”

The girls all giggle and I look at her in surprise.

She looks around and says, “We need another shot,” and pours us all one. We all drink. I’ve got quite a buzz going and Braedi looks at me and says, “Ok Chase, truth or dare?”

“Dare”

“Ok I dare you to strip naked and run around the house outside. Oh, and once you're naked, you have to stay that way.”

I’m nervous, but I stand up and take my clothes off. My dick standing out hard in front of me and all the girls giggle and look at it, including my sister, I notice. I walk to the front door and all the girls follow me out onto the front deck. The cool air makes my arousal fall away quickly. I run down the stairs and take off around the house trying not to step on anything to painful. I make it around and run up the stairs the girls are all giggling. The sight of my sister in her thong and Shantel topless in jeans makes me half hard.

We all go back into the living room and things start to heat up. I ask Caty, “Truth or dare?”

She thinks and says, “Dare.”

“I dare you to make out with Shantel.”

Caty just grins and grabs Shantel and the two of them kiss, long and deep. I get the feeling that they have done this before. They break apart and Caty says, still looking at Shantel, “Braedi, truth or dare?”

Braedi quickly says, “Dare.”

“I dare you to give Chase a strip tease and stay naked the rest of the night.”

Braedi grins and jumps up makes me sit on an ottoman near by. She stands in front of my and starts to move. Pulling off her shirt to reveal her cream bra with lace trim. She turns her back to me and slowly slides her pants down revealing her matching thong. Her bare ass is perfect. I watch her reach up behind her and undo her bra. She slides it off and then turns to face me her arms crossed over her large breasts. She drops her arms and reveals her large perfect breasts. The have largish pink nipples. She is unbelievably sexy. She slowly slides down her thong before straightening up. I stare at her perfect shaved pussy. She straddles me and pushes her breasts against my face and grinds down on my lap. My cock is rock hard.

BettyPerfect
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyPerfect

She pulls back and leans down and kisses me deeply on the mouth. Her tongue sliding into my mouth, then she abruptly stands up and moves away.

I stare after her and the others clap and scream. “Damn, that was fucking hot,” says Lauren. I look at my sister in surprise.

Braedi says to Lauren, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare”

“I dare you to lick my pussy for two minutes.”

Lauren drops down between Braedi’s legs and start to lick her pussy. Braedi’s head goes back and she moans loudly. I stare. Its so fucking hot, even though it is my sister going down on her, especially because it’s my sister.
Soon two minutes are up and Lauren sits back and looks at Caty the only one not missing any clothes, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to strip naked and go jump in that creek out front of the house.”

Caty jumps up and strips. Her breasts are beautiful, sloping handfuls with tiny, pink nipples. Her pussy is totally shaved. I suck my breath in. We follow her to the front deck and watch her go down stairs and run across the lawn. She jumps in the shallow creek squeals. She climbs out quickly and runs back to us and I go get her a towel. She dries off and we go back to the living room.

Caty turns to Lauren and says, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to strip for us, then masturbate with your favorite toy for three minutes.”

Lauren blushes furiously, but gets up and runs into her room then comes running back with a small pink leopard spotted vibrator. I stare as she strips off her shirt and then her bra. Her breasts are perky handfuls with eraser head nipples and largish areolas. They are a light brown the same color as her eyes. I’m transfixed by my sisters tits. She slips off her panties. I can see that she is wet.

We all watch as she leans back and spreads her legs and turn the vibrator on and starts to rub it against her clit. Then she starts to slide it in and out of herself, eyes closed and head back. She seems to be whispering to herself, telling herself a story. We can’t tell what she is saying though. Time is almost up when swear I can see her lips form the name Chase.

Did my sister just masturbate if front of me and her friends thinking about me?

“Time,” says Braedi.

Lauren sits up embarrassed then asks, “Can I ask a group truth, then pick a person?”

“Only after we all have another drink,” laughs Braedi.

We quickly pass around the bottle of rum and all take a swig. Then Lauren says “Have any of you ever done anything with a family member?”

I stare at her dumb founded, but the girls all start giggling and Braedi says, “Yeah I’ve had sex with Colbie a bunch of times.” I stare at her in shock. Colbie is Braedi’s half brother who is in our class at school.

We all turn to Shantel and she says, “I have slept with my big brother twice. It was good, but not really my thing.” She grins and looks at Caty.

“I’ve sucked Pat’s dick a few times,” Caty says. Pat is Caty’s older brother. He was a senior when were freshmen.

They look at me and I stammer out, “No, no never.”

Lauren looks at me oddly, when Shantel looks at me and asks, “Never even thought about it?”

I blush furiously, I actually have had thought about it, but I don’t say anything, just look down. My cock is rock hard. I have stolen and sniffed my sister’s panties a few times, but I never thought to try anything or to even spy on her.

The girls all giggle, but then my sister rescues me saying, “Shantel, Truth or dare?”

I’m not paying to close attention. All the girls here have done things with their brothers except my sister. The thought of it turns me on so much. I’m staring dazedly at Shantel as she is supposed to respond. Vaguely through my haze I hear...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by coyoteblue22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors