Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Music Cum Alive Part 2

"Young teen demands radio DJ help her fill her sex dream with the Four Seasons"

14
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The sexy teen daughter of the radio station manager has made a demand concerning giving a blow-job to a member of the Four Seasons.

Chapter 3: Confrontation from a teen tease.

"Ron, what the hell have you gotten us into?" Jim was clearly pissed as he confronted Ron outside his program manager’s office.

"Whoa, Back up dude, what the hell are you so all mad about?" Ron held Jim back with his left arm extended. He was afraid he was going to get a punch in the face.

"Becky!" Jim spat at Ron Jim took a step back and leaned back against the wall frustrated and tired. "That little tramp Becky is going to be the ruin of all of us."

"Look Jimmy you have got to trust me. Ron spoke in a low voice careful not to be overheard by the new young lady at the reception desk, "I have this all worked out, really."

"Trust you?" Jim leaned back across the small hallway door filling the space between them. "How can I trust you when all you have managed to do so far is turn a flighty sixteen-year-old teen with braces into some kind of exhibitionist, cock-sucking whore?"

“DJ,” Ron shouted,  “I told you before, she had the braces taken off!”

Jackie, the forty-something redhead at reception, heard Jim and Ron’s outburst and came in a hurry down the hall towards them. She had a very cute figure and her 36DD cleavage always caught men’s attention, long before they noticed her beautiful blue eyes and cute mouth.

"Shush," she scolded them, "Johnny Irons is on the air and he can hear the both of you clear as day in the sound booth."

Jackie turned slightly away as she straightened her blouse that came loose during her hurried walk down the hall. She then deliberately smoothed her skirt and absently mindedly touched up her beehive hairdo. Not intending to leave,  she slowly walked between them, crossing her steps like she was on a runway.  The move had the desired effect and immediately brought Jim and Ron's attention to her firm ass wrapped inside her tight red skirt. As she turned to sit upon Ron’s desk both of their eyes became fixed upon the firm belly and extended belly button exposed by her red and white silk white blouse tied tightly under her ample breasts.

The front of Jackie’s reception desk blocked the view of any visitor. However, it was no accident that the reception desk had an open panel towards the program manager’s office and the adjacent sound booth that was used for making spots. It was an open secret that she took opportunities to remove her nylons and tease Ron by spreading her legs when he was sitting at his desk.

Looking at Jackie, Jim noticed that her skirt was sliding up her thighs as she planted her legs a few feet apart. Jim's mind flashed back to that one late night when he was recording a new commercial and had watched Jackie from the darkened booth.

While sitting at her desk, she first removed her shoes, then her stockings, pulled up her miniskirt and finally removed her black panties. She was wearing a headset and seemingly was unaware that DJ  was across from her in the next booth. Although Jim did not know what she was listening to he could tell she was highly aroused. Jackie nodded her head in beat to the music. He could plainly see her fingers as they rubbed playfully across her tummy, then dipped deeply into her pussy.  The other hand pinched her nipples through her bra.

With the realization that this may be the only time he could ever watch an older woman get off, Jim opened the fly of his white bell-bottom pants and began to rub his cock, under the control table. As Jackie approached her climax she began to twist and turn with her fingers jammed deep inside. Jim felt a need to cum with her and fantasized about spilling his seed across her red bush. Jim had slowed his strokes until Jackie had frozen with her legs clamped tightly together and her head flung back in a silent scream of passion.

Her voiceless cue had sent him over the brink as if she had screamed his name, "FUCK ME, JIMMY!"

Afterwards, Jim had wondered if the cleaning lady had ever wondered as to the source of the large glob of thick, HOT cum, he had shot off under the table and onto the carpet.

Now that she had their attention Jackie lowered her voice softly saying, "What I don't understand is why are all you grown men are chasing that piece of jailbait, especially when a fully grown, experienced, and willing woman is available?" Jackie punctuated willing by leaning her considerable cleavage towards Jim.

Hearing no, satisfactory reply, Jackie stood up and stepped so close to Jimmy he could smell her sweet perfume, named Poison. Jackie had applied the perfume earlier with lustful thoughts for the young DJ all along the deep freckled cleavage between her firm 36DD breasts. As their bare arms made contact her thick nipples quickly swelled and were now jutting against the thin material of her bra leaving Jim to wonder at their taste and texture. One step further and her hip made contact with his thigh. Having just been teased by the young teen Jim felt another cramp caused by his constrained and swelling cock.

Ron, who had not missed how Jackie had focused her movements to bring her arm and left leg in contact with Jim, lamented "Jackie, you are such a fucking cock tease."

"I could be more than that.” She paused, smiling. “For the right cock!" Jackie laughed as she clearly focused her deep blue eyes on Jim's crotch. Then she slowly licked her lips at Jim as she turned and walked back down the hallway with the same seductive cross step.

Jim's anger had quickly drained. He now felt like he had just been sized up, like he was a medium rare steak, ready for serving.

"Damn," Ron whistled softly. "If she wasn't so old, I'd take her for a spin she would not forget."

"Ron, you would never turn down any pussy." Jim laughed as he added, "A live one, anyway. Besides, she can't be much older than forty and I'm sure some older women must still like to fuck."

"Come in here." Ron grabbed an arm firmly and pushed Jim into the older section of the record vault. This is where they stored all the music from the fifties that no one wanted to hear anymore. Ron had spent many hours in this section of the vault, with many a young lady enthralled with being so close to the music game. Ron knew from past naked experience they would have privacy unless someone went looking for a Pat Boone record in the middle of the afternoon.

Ron stepped back and with a broad smile began, "Here is my plan for tonight, and trust me, it is perfect.”

"OK, I'll bite." Jim shrugged off his resistance either due to fear or physical exhaustion. "What is your grand plan?"

"We simply do absolutely, nothing!" Ron's smile had broadened into a wide grin.

"Do nothing, that's your plan, DO NOTHING??" Jim had raised his voice and expected Jackie to burst in upon them, again, within seconds.

"Shush, will you please quiet down?" Ron hushed Jim into silence. "Look, Jimmy, what time does the band go on tonight?"

"How the hell do I know?" Jim replied, "You set this deal up and just told me thirty minutes ago, after you broadcasted the spot from Canada to Ohio."

"Right," was Ron's reply with an affirmative nod. “People are going to show not knowing when the band is just going to be on. We got called and told that sometime during the evening they would just walk in, perform, and go. No extra cover charge, no big introduction, and no opening act, besides you, playing some records.

After the appropriate pause, to build the suspense, Ron continued like he was a high school history teacher. "I’m the only one here that knows that The Four Seasons will come on stage at exactly 10 PM and play one set for forty minutes. They will then leave the club at 10:45 PM sharp to catch the midnight train to Chicago."

"Okay." Jim rubbed his tired eyes. "What does that do for us?"

"Jimmy, boy, don't forget, this is an after-hours club," Ron was relishing his display of brilliance. "What time do persons under the age of twenty-one have to clear the club?"

"Holy shit," exclaimed Jim, "9:30, they have to be out by 9:30 before beer can be served! Ron, you are right, we are saved."

"Right!" Ron quickly embraced his friend, much too close for Jim's comfort. Ron continues, "I will take Becky to the club and tease her every way I can.  On the way there I will tell her a secret, that Bob loves bare, virgin, teen pussy, so she will remove her panties. I plan to deliver her randy as hell, primed and ready to give her the blow-job opportunity of her young life. You will excite the crowd about the impending arrival of the band.  I need you to play along with some added sexy banter and tell her how beautiful she is and how anxious you are to introduce her to the band, right after their set. I will make sure Leon, the bouncer, is aware he has a minor in the house that has to be gone before the band can play. Hey, it isn’t our fault when they kick her sweet and sexy sixteen-year-old butt out of the club, even before the band arrives. Like I said, we do nothing."

Jim somehow felt better, and the earlier panic began to ease. "Ron, I hope you have a backup plan. You do have a backup plan, right?"

"We don't need a backup plan, Jimmy,” Ron boasted. "The kid's age will be her own undoing."

With a sheepish smile, Ron added, "Hell, she may be so frustrated that I may be the one getting the blow job of my young life."

 

Before Ron could spin another web, that would draw him into yet another scheme, Jim just shook his head and pushed past Ron to leave the vault and head back to the recording booths.

"DJ, can I talk to you a second?" a female voice called to him out of the program director's office.

Jim stopped in his tracks and turned towards the open door to discover the source of the husky female voice that had called to him.

"OH SHIT!" Jim's alarms screamed at him inside his head. Outwardly he calmly replied, "Oh, hi Phillis, what brings you here today?"

Phillis was the wife of the very volatile and very connected station manager Greg Granger. In this context “connected” meant both strong relationships with the Detroit music scene and the Detroit mob. Greg was useful to your career, if he liked you, and could end your career across four states if you earned his ire. His two favorite pastimes were playing with his radio station and flaunting his trophy wife.

As Jim turned to politely address her request, he could not stop the mean office melody that began to play in his head, "Phillis with skirts too short to keep it warm, blouse too tight to keep her adorned. The blond with brains and a mouth so wide, her full red lips will suck you dry."

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

"Well," she said, sitting up straight in the high back chair, "I was looking for Ron till I heard you made my little girl cry." Phillis pushed back from the desk and before she crossed and then uncrossed her legs twice, daring Jim to look up between them to see if she was shaved and ready, today.

Jackie had positioned herself so she could hear the conversation between Jim and Phillis. She was the only one that could observe Jim's back visibly stiffen as Phillis said, "I have an idea for a great sexy surprise for my young sex-starved daughter, tonight. You, young man, are going to help me!”

 

Chapter 4: Beware of the cougar.

 

Phillis was really enjoying the obvious discomfort Jimmy was displaying. He wanted to inspect her cleavage but was not sure if the three open buttons were an invitation or just a malfunction that could cost him his job. His eyes glanced at the opening of her legs hoping, but afraid, to find a bare pussy in his sights.

She had honed her skills to have that effect on men. She knew what she wanted, she knew how to manipulate the men to get it and they in turn had no choice but to go along with her. Whether, it was because of her skillful and sexy wiles, or fear of her husband, she did not care. With a playful smile she thought back to the days when she was just another Detroit "blue collar Hillbilly", rough around the edges, sexy, and not so confident.

Watching DJ, standing there uncomfortably, Phillis thought of her mom.

"Girl, I told you to stand up straight and keep those titties up high." Phillis, then a young sixteen-year-old teen herself, had just walked into the kitchen. She immediately regretted not checking to see if her mother was there.

Phillis had that glow from kissing her boyfriend good night and having a mini cum. Their good-bye routine had progressed to deep French kissing with his fingers stroking inside of her moist pussy, his thumb pressed upon her clit, as she stroked him to a quick climax through his pants. He had sworn to her weeks before that if she did not give him "some release" he would not be able to ride his bike home safely. Phillis, who had come to enjoy having her own multiple climaxes daily did not mind, especially if it was for his safety.

Hearing her mother's voice her neck and cleavage immediately blushed red, accentuating her hardened nipples.  Once more she became the object of her mother's scrutiny and instruction.

"Maa, please leave me alone tonight," Phillis replied, covering herself even tighter and pulling down on her tight skirt that just barely covered her panties. "I don't like the boys staring at me all the time and you buy me clothes way too tight."

"You are a fool," her mother had snapped back while shaking her head. "Besides, you don't seem to mind Roy staring at you and you giving him all the free feelies he wants. Makes me sick to see him pawing at them nice titties, like some lovesick puppy."

"Ma, you are mean," was all Phillis could muster. "Besides," Phillis shot back defiantly, "Roy is different, he is my boyfriend, and he LOVES me."

Phillis took a step back as her mother's voice went into a high-pitched shriek. "He loves you?? Well, then, it must be all right if he ... L O V E S ... you!”

Shaking her head like she could not believe her ears she added, "Christ, your brothers are right, Phillis, you are one big-breasted, dumb blonde who is going to have a baby before she is out of school."

Lowering her voice for effect, her mother continued, "I wonder... mmmm... if he LOVES you so much, how’s come there is no ring on your finger? Don’t he owe you, especially, now that's been covered in his hot sticky cum after being wrapped around that big thick cock of his?"

"Yes." She was pleased at the shocked look on her daughter’s face. "Yes we seen ya, we all seen ya... me ..., your brothers, even your Pa. You were stroking and sucking on that boy's fat purple cockhead like you was a milking some dam cow."

Shocked and fighting back her tears, all Phillis could muster was a quiet, "Whatcha spying on me for anyways? It’s none of your business."

Phillis was startled by how aggressive her mother became as she quickly closed the distance between them and took both her daughter’s breasts firmly in her hands. Two buttons went flying as her breasts roughly were pulled apart. Her grip was not gentle, but the sudden contact made Phillis's nipples harden even further, much to her mother's twisted delight. Squeezing them like two ripe melons, her mother drew Phillis close, ripped down her bra, and was tempted to flick her thumbs over the thick nipples. "These, baby girl... are why!"

Phillis tried to turn away from the rough treatment, but her mother held firm, so she finally let her arms dangle at her sides like a rag doll and endured the touch.  Her mother pressed her advantage and continued as she squeezed and weighed the heavy breasts in her hands. "I said, these baby girl, and those soft pouty lips, are all you got, and you got em from me!"

Releasing Phillis, her mother continued to stare at the deep cleavage, now revealed by the buttons and bra she had torn away. She struggled with her inner desire touch for herself the firm nipples that could give so much pleasure but were sadly destined for nursing another brat.

Shaking her head in disgust her mother continued her scolding. "Lord knows you got no brain for schooling, but the one thing you got you just give away like some stupid slut...."

"Oh, Ma." Phillis covered herself again but did not turn away. As tears began to form, she softly asked, "Why do you talk so mean?"

"Because..." Grabbing her daughter’s arms, she pulled them up and away causing her daughter’s breasts to again strain against the threadbare blouse, two sizes too small.

"Because,” she spat out with her pent-up frustration. "If I had them titties and a tight virgin pussy, again, I would not be living in this auto shop hell hole, that's why!"

Releasing her daughter, she looked down at her own faded dress. Her once-proud breasts now hung low, abused by the needs of nursing six children and no money for proper support bras. She hated her life and hated the husband that now took her only after being turned on by their teenage daughter. She was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments