Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Knows

"My sister reveals she knows about my daughter and me."

3
0 Comments 0
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
All stories in this series are enirely fiction.

This story is part of a series beginning with “Caught by My Daughter” followed by “My Wife Finds Out” then “Sherri and Me”. The whole thing makes more sense if read in that order.

“Shall we go?” I asked Sherri. “I will tell you about it on the way.”

Once we were in the car, I explained that we were going out of town, so as not to be discovered. Our first stop was going to be at a place to get her some high-heeled shoes. The plan after that, was to go to a restaurant I knew of and have a nice dinner.

When we arrived at the store where we were going to get her shoes, Sherri protested, “We can’t go here Daddy. This is where Aunt Mary works!”

“It will be okay,” I assured her. “Just trust me. I am your boyfriend and you are looking for some Mary-Jane pumps. If you see Mary, act like she is just another employee and you don’t know her.”

“May I help you?” A clerk in the shoe section asked.

Just as Sherri was informing her of what she was looking for, my sister Mary appeared out of the back room. In shock and trembling, Sherri took my hand and squeezed.

“I will help these two,” Mary informed the other clerk. They exchanged a few words and Mary indicated we should take a seat. When she started to measure Sherri’s foot, she whispered that perhaps we should move down to the corner seats.

Once we moved, Mary whispered to Sherri, just barely loud enough for me to hear, “I had you move down here so you would not expose yourself to any customers that might come by, since you are not wearing any panties or a bra.”

Through the whole process, Sherri was nearly in tears. She stood rather shakily in her new 4 and a half inch heels and I quickly took her hand to steady her. After determining that the shoes fit properly, Mary suggested she not wear them out of the store, to keep from falling.

“Oh Daddy, I’m so embarrassed,” Sherri sniffed when we were back in the car. “Aunt Mary… She saw my, I mean… your pussy and boobies… and I couldn’t even walk in the new shoes I was so scared…”

“It’s okay,” I soothed as I caressed her leg. “I can’t wait to see you wearing them at home. Don’t worry about your Aunt Mary. She will not say anything to anyone.”

Suddenly Sherri began crying. She had regained her composure by the time we arrived at the restaurant, but her makeup was smeared. “Do we have to go in Daddy?” she asked looking in the visor mirror. “I am a mess. My makeup is all smeared and I look terrible. Besides, I don’t think I can wear the new shoes without falling.”

I assured her it was okay. I wanted to show off my slut and did not care what anyone else might think. She could hang on me until we were seated and there were not many patrons in the place anyway.

“Oh Daddy, I’m just too scared.” Sherri protested. “Can we go home and do this some other time? I promise I will make it up to you.”

“On one condition,” I allowed. “I have a surprise for you, but you are to masturbate on the way home. I want you to be very horny when we get there.”

“What kind of surprise Daddy?” Sherri inquired. “And by the way, I have been good. I have not played with your pussy since our agreement, even though I wanted to a few times.”

“Well, if I told you, it would not be a surprise now would it?” I asked rhetorically, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Okay Daddy,” she giggled.

It was good to see her mood brighten. For a while I thought perhaps I had traumatized her too much and everything was going to fall apart.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

By the time we arrived home, Sherri had brought herself to orgasm a couple of times and seemed to be in a daze. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her skirt was wet.

“Oh Daddy, will you please put your cock inside me?” Sherri croaked, as I carried her in from the car. “I want it so bad…”

I sat her down on my bed and handed her a package. “Here is your surprise.” I told her. “Take off your blouse and skirt then go ahead and open it.”

Sherri quickly discarded her coat, blouse and skirt on the floor and eagerly tore open the wrapped package.

“Oh my God, Daddy!” she squealed gleefully as she held up the boned open bottom body briefer with a side zipper over hooks and eyes. “And old fashioned back seamed stockings too!”

“You have to model it,” I informed her.

She excitedly removed her heels and thigh highs, discarding them on the rest of her clothes which were already in a heap on the floor. I could see the garment was going to be tight on her, as I had hoped it would be. She struggled a bit but got it up over her 34Bs. Seeing she was having trouble with the hooks and eyes, I helped her get it all fastened then had her lie back with her legs up. I slowly put the stockings on her legs and fastened them to the 6 attached garters.

“Now, put your new shoes back on and look at yourself in the mirror,” I ordered.

As she stood in front of the full length mirror, I commented “Damn! That looks sexy as hell. What do you think of it?”

“It’s very tight and I love it!” she cooed. “All of it! The girdle, the stockings, the heels, everything…”

She turned around to face me as I began taking my own clothes off.

“I have another surprise for you,” I told her softly. “From now on you may sleep in this bed whenever you want, since you are now on the pill.”

“Oh Daddy, you’re the best!” Sherri cooed in excitement as she hugged me tightly, pressing herself against my very erect cock. “I want to go to bed with you right now! I am so wet. I can see why you wanted me to be horny when we got home.”

“Just like that huh?” I asked. “Let me help you get out of that outfit then.”

Once she was naked, Sherri playfully pushed me backward onto the bed and without warning mounted my erection. I erupted inside her almost immediately, causing her to thrust even faster until she reached her own climax. By then, my erection was fading and we both drifted off to sleep with her still on top of me.

The next morning, Sherri woke before me. I woke to hear the sound of her new heels clicking across the floor. Dressed in thigh highs and a satin robe, she said she had an idea. She thought it would be fun after breakfast to shave me from the waist down. I was game, so I slipped on a nightgown and joined her in the kitchen. As we were finishing breakfast, there was a knock at the door. Sherri answered it while I stayed out of sight.

I heard my sister’s voice, “I thought I would come by and see how you liked your new shoes. I see you are walking a little better in them now. Is your dad here, and does he know you are dressed like that?”

“Yes he knows and no, it is just me and Crystal,” Sherri replied.

“Do I know her?” Mary asked.

“Umm... you gave her the name,” Sherri replied.

“So how much do you know about us when we were younger?” Mary asked Sherri, as I entered the living room. Then, looking at me, stated matter of factly, “So, you must be fucking your daughter. Has she used you up, or is there anything left for your sister?”

With a chuckle I replied: “You always had a way of being very direct Sis…”

Another chapter to follow?
Published 
Written by Driver1963
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors