Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Big Brother

7
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Hi! I’m Whitney and I’ve been very, very naughty. Do you wanna hear the story? Good. Let me set it up for you.

I’m sixteen and have long, curly red hair and green eyes. I’m five foot five inches tall and have 38C boobs. Oh. And I weigh 125.

Derric is my brother. I don’t know anything about him though except that he’s thirty three almost thirty four. Derric left home when he was eighteen to go to college. Then he decided he was going to join the Marines and that made daddy mad and they had a falling out. So Derric and I have never met. But now daddy’s sick and he wants to make things right with Derric so he called him and he’s coming home. I can’t wait to meet him and daddy can’t wait to tell him he loves him and how sorry he is. And mommy just wants to see her baby again.

Now on to my story.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Let’s go Whit!! The party’s gonna be over by the time we get there!” Sarah complained.

Whitney walked out of the bathroom wearing tight shorts and double layered tank tops that were teal and purple. Black wedge sandals completed her look. Her curly red hair clashed horribly, but then it usually did.

“Okay, okay, I’m ready. We can go.”

Sarah pulled her out of the house and into her car. “This is going to be fun. I’m gonna get wasted and fuck like crazy.”

“You always do that. WE always do.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

They both grabbed drinks upon entering the party and went to dance. The guys were all older than Whitney and Sarah but that was good. They liked older men.

Soon one in particular caught Whitney’s eye. She whispered to Sarah, “I think I found him. I’ll see you at three.”

Sarah nodded. It was their rule; they always left parties at three am.

Whitney wandered over to the guy. He was tall, about six foot, six foot tow and muscular. He had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was, in short, gorgeous.

“Hi,” She said. “I’m Whitney. Who’re you?”

“Derric.”

“Well Derric, you don’t have a drink, do you want to go get one?”

He nodded so Whitney took his hand and led him to the room with the drinks. He got the same beer she was holding and led her back to where they’d been.

“Let’s dance!” Whitney announced after a few minutes of silence.

In minutes they were pressed up against one another, grinding. Whitney could feel his dick growing harder and harder every time he pressed up against her. 

“It seems like you’re pretty happy here Derric,” She said, grabbing him through his pants.

He growled sexily and led her away from the crowd. Derric pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. “You have no idea you sexy little slut.”

Whitney pulled his head back down and shoved her tongue into his mouth; he sucked on it, turning her on even more.

After just a few seconds of this kiss, Derric had her pussy dripping wet. He was her guy for the night; she had to fuck him. Whitney like fucking more when she was sober…like she was now.

“C’mon,” she whispered in his ear. “You’re gonna fuck me. Hard. With this,” she grabbed him again.

He nodded, took her hand and let her lead him away. She took him to the basement, where there just so happened to be a bed (Whitney knew this because she had been there before).

They tore one another’s clothing off in no time and Whitney quickly dropped to her knees. She licked the tip of Derric’s dick and took it in her mouth. He was huge and she didn’t know if she could fit it all in her mouth, but she was going to try.

She started massaging his balls and he wrapped his hands in her hair and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. After just a couple of strokes, he had his entire cock down her throat. Whitney loved it.

He pulled out before he came. “I’ve saving it for somewhere else,” he told her and he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He went straight to her clit. He took it between his teeth and tugged.

Whitney moaned so loud it was almost a scream. “Mmmmm. A screamer. Well baby, I’m gonna make you scream a lot.”

He shoved his tongue as far up into her cunt as it would go and began licking and sucking up the free flowing pussy juice. “You taste so good,” he moaned into her, making her pussy vibrate.

Whitney started cumming and put the top of her hands on the back of Derric’s head and pulled him closer.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

“Yessssssssssssssssssss,” she hissed.

He crawled back up her body, his tongue trailing the way, stopping to dip into her belly button, making her squirm. Whitney could feel his cock pressing into her belly as he kissed her.

She groaned into his mouth.

“You’re sucks a hot, horny little slut aren’t you?” Derric whispered, slipping two fingers into her. “Mmmmm, such a tight, delicious pussy. I’m gonna have fun fucking it.”

“Then do it!” she hissed. “Fuck me!”

“No. I’m gonna make you beg for it.”

Most of the guys Whitney knew liked it when their girls were on their knees begging, so she maneuvered out from under him and dropped to her knees next to the bed as he watched. She made puppy dog eyes at him when she looked up.

“Please? Derric please fuck me. I wanna feel your hard dick slide in and out of my tight, wet pussy. I want you to spank me for being suck a little slut. Please fuck my pussy. You can even fuck my tight little asshole if you want!”

Derric yanked her back onto the bed and had her on her hands and knees. With one hand he held her waist and the other repeatedly hit her ass cheeks, turning them bright red. Then he roughly shoved his fingers back into her pussy and finger fucked her for a few minutes.

He finally put his rock hard cock head at her pussy hole. He slapped her ass again and shoved in hard.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she screamed. Whitney’d had cocks in her before, but never one as big as Derric’s. He was bottoming out and she didn’t think all of him was inside her.

He grabbed her hips and began fucking her as fast as he possibly could, pulling all the way out and ramming back in each time. “So fucking tight,” he moaned, going even faster.

“Ooooh, yeah. Derric, fuck my pussy good. You’re so fucking huge. Oooh! Ohhh! FUCK! I’m cumming!”

He kept ramming his giant fuck pole into her pussy.

A few minutes later Whitney’s pussy felt strangely empty; at the same time, her ass felt like it was on fire.

Derric shoved his pussy juice covered cock up her tight, pink asshole. “FUCK!” they screamed in unison. “Oh fuck!”

“Fuck my ass Derric, fuck it!”

He was pounding her ass like there was no tomorrow. Whitney felt stuffed. “So fucking tight,” he hissed through clenched teeth.

Whitney moaned. “Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. You fuck my ass so fucking good. I’m fucking cumming!”

Derric shoved into her ass a few more times before pulling out and slamming back into her pussy and screaming, “Fuck I’m cumming too!”

“Fuck yeah. Cum in my pussy!”

He slammed into her pussy as he blew his load deep inside her.

He pulled out and laid on his back and pulled her toward him. “You’re so fucking hot.”

Whitney kissed him. “And you’re fucking sexy as hell. I love your hard cock shoved up my ass.”

“Oh we definitely need to do this again,” he told her.

“Oh yes. I’ll fuck you whenever and wherever you want me.”

He kissed her deeply again, “I hate to fuck and run, but I have to go.”

Whitney glanced at the watch on her wrist (yes, she still used one of those) and said, “Me too.”

They dressed slowly, kissing several more time and made their way back to the party.

As Whitney scanned the room for Sarah, Derric told her, “I’ll call you soon.”

“You’d fucking better,” she grinned, kissing him one last time. She watched him walk away and finally spotted Sarah.

“Finally bitch! I’ve been looking everywhere for you, you slut! We have to go, we’re late already.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

Whitney had snuck back into her basement bedroom at three forty five am.

“Whitney!” her mom shouted from the stairs. “Get dressed and come to breakfast. Your brother’s here!”

Whitney jumped from her bed quickly. “Ok ma! I’ll be right up.”

She used a warm washcloth from her bathroom and cleaned herself up a bit and got dressed. She was eager to meet her brother.

Whitney ran up the stairs to the kitchen, wondering if her brother would like her.

She flung the door to the kitchen open and heard her dad say, “This is our drama queen and your little sister, Whitney.”

Whitney looked up as her dad said, “Whit, this is your brother.”

“Hi,” a very familiar voice said. “I’m Derric.”

Published 
Written by Ellianna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments