Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Mommy

"Mom disciplines her son for his bad grades."

91
25 Comments 25
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

I am a thirty-seven-year-old woman who loves to be in charge no matter what I do. I own a small business and have traveled to many parts of the world. My friends have a saying for me, "A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets."

I have always had a great sexual appetite, which all the men I have met, well most of them, seem to like. I love taking control of the sexual interaction when being with a man. Which means being very dominating.

I have a nice collection of BDSM gear and clothing, but often have to hide that side of me as it does scare some men off, but I am hoping to find a man that loves it and appreciates it.

I also have to hide that part of my life from my seventeen-year-old son, soon to be eighteen, and heading off to college soon. He is a great young man and very handsome, who has had a few girlfriends, but they didn't seem to last too long.

I asked him why he didn't have a steady girlfriend. He replied that most of them don't take charge and he didn't like that. I just smiled at him and kissed him on his forehead as he walked away.

We have an in-ground pool which both of us love and use almost every day, as my son and I are great swimmers.

One day I was lying out by the pool getting some sun and couldn't help notice how well his muscles were developing while he was doing laps in the pool. I was lost watching him go back and forth. I wondered what else had developed as I noticed him peeping at me while I swam back and forth in the pool earlier. I just chalked it up to teenage hormones.

I came home one day and brought in the mail and I found a letter from my son's school. I opened it to find that my son was on the verge of failing one or more of his classes and he would be put on academic suspension, which means he would not be able to play sports, which he loves.

He was walking behind me as we came into the house together. I was very upset as I turned around immediately to face him and showed him the letter from school.

I asked him what he had to say as to why he was failing, as he stood there, he could tell I was very upset. I lectured him and he seemed to be unconcerned about his grades. That is when the idea of spanking him came to mind.

I haven't spanked my son in years, but I knew that I needed to take drastic measures to take care of these drastic issues.

As I talked to him about his grades, he continued to have a blasé attitude about what I was saying. That is when I took him by the wrist as I sat down in the chair and pulled him over my lap.

My son was upset, but also seemed unfazed by my spanking him until he stood up.

I noticed that he had a large bulge in his pants, as it seems he had gotten hard during the spanking.

I was confused and sent him off to his room and told him to study as I was going to call his school and ask them for reports on his progress every day.

The next day, I found out that he had failed his math test.

I had to get the point across to my son that his grades were very important, especially with it being his senior year in school.

I took him by the hand and told him that since the spanking didn't seem to bother him or get the point across, to strip his clothes off.

As I sat down, I remembered that I wore my sexy bra and panties today. I had an important client come into the office today and wanted to dress in a way that would make me feel sexy and confident, even though he’d never see them.

As I sat, my dress slid up to expose my bare thighs as I was wearing thigh-high stockings. My son stripped out of his clothes and covered his private parts with his hands.

I took him by the wrist and brought him over to me and told him to lie across my lap. I felt the heat of his body as it pressed against my thighs, and I could feel his soft cock resting against me.

As I started to spank him, I could feel his body temperature rise along with his manhood between my legs. I could not help but get turned on by this as I continued to spank him.

My dress slowly rose as I dealt with my punishment for my son. Once I finished spanking him, I told him to stand. He stood up in front of me and I saw that his cock was fully hard.

I saw him glance between my legs and saw his eyes go wide. He then grabbed his clothes and held them in front of his crotch. I told him to go to his room and study.

I then looked down to see what he was looking at. My dress had ridden up even higher and he could see right between my legs. My crotchless panties were on full display.

I reached between my legs and felt that my pussy was soaking wet and very sensitive. I began touching my swollen pussy and brought myself to orgasm, right there in the living room. After my orgasm, I pulled down my dress and began to make dinner.

The next day, my son came home from school and informed me that he got a ‘D’ on this science test.

"It is an improvement, but it's still not good enough," I tell him.

I then tell him to get undressed and wait for me. I went to my room to get one of my BDSM spanking tools.

I then remember how the last spanking i gave him made my panties so wet and I didn't want that to happen again, so I removed them.

As walked out of my bedroom, I noticed my knee-high leather boots. I thought that would be the perfect addition to my outfit and knew it would add a level of intimidation to his punishment. I slip on the boots and get another naughty idea.

I returned to the living room and saw my son standing naked in the middle of the room. I walked up to him and demanded that he get on the floor, on all fours. I stood near his head and told him to kiss my boots.

He looked up at me with confusion, but abided by my demand. As he leaned down to kiss my boots. I smacked his bare ass with my riding crop. He continued to kiss my boots as I spanked his ass.

I found it odd but exciting that he didn't cry out in pain, but he did moan out in pleasure.

When I finished spanking him, I told him to stand up. He stood up and started to grab his clothes off the floor.

"Leave them," I demand.

He stood still as I sat down.

"I want you to go study, but you seem to have a problem. I don't think you will be able to study in this condition," I said as I touched his hard cock with the end of my riding crop. He flinched, but he didn't back away.

"I want you to take care of your problem now, so that I know you will concentrate on your studies when you go to your room."

"What?" he squawked.

"Take care of it right now. I will watch you so that I know it's done."

He didn't move. I thought he might need some encouragement. I slowly parted my knees, revealing my exposed pussy. His eyes went straight to it and his hand wrapped around his cock. He slowly started stroking himself as he stared at my wet pussy. I didn't say anything, but I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

My son stroked faster until he finally blew his load onto the hardwood floor.

"Good," I said, "Now go do your studies."

He turned away to walk out of the room, leaving his clothes on the floor. I gave him a playful slap on the ass with the riding crop as he hurried out of the room.

I went and got a rag and dropped to the floor to clean my son's seamen. As I looked at the mess he left, I got extremely turned on. I could smell his musk and found my hand between my legs. I played with my pussy as I looked and smelled his excretion. I had a strong orgasm right there on all fours before cleaning up the mess and going about my day.

AidaraRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AidaraRoberts

The next day my son came home full of chipper.

"I got a ‘C’ on my test!" he said.

"A ‘C’? And you are proud of this?" I asked, holding up the paper.

His smile immediately disappeared.

"While a ‘C, is an improvement, it's still not good enough. Strip! I will be right back."

I hurried out of the room and returned a few minutes later. I had a flogger in my right hand and smacked my left hand with it, making a loud slapping sound.

"Turn around and bend over," I demanded.

As he leaned over, I pulled my dress up, over my head.

I was wearing my leather boots, a leather bra, and a garter holding up a pair of thigh-high stockings. The only thing I wasn't wearing was a pair of panties.

My son looked at me and his cock began to harden when the first strike of the flogger hit his ass with a loud slap.

"Mmm," I purred with satisfaction.

I slapped his ass several more times but also dragged the leather straps of the flogger slowly across his ass and back.

"How do you like that?" I asked.

“I like it," he admitted shyly.

"Good. Then stand up and turn around," I told him.

He turned and faced me, but didn't bother to cover his throbbing erection.

I then dangled the flogger over his cock, letting the straps slowly stroke it.

"You know what comes next, don't you?" I asked.

Without answering me, my son grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it in front of me. I smiled and sat down on the sofa in front of him. As I watched him stroke his meat, my hand found its way between my legs.

I started playing with my wet pussy as I imagined what it would feel like to have his cock penetrating me. I rubbed my clit and drove my fingers inside my hungry pussy.

My son was watching me please myself in front of him and could not hold his orgasm much longer. He came hard and his cum shot out of him with such force that it landed on my thighs.

He froze, unsure if I would be mad. I looked down at the mess but continued to masturbate.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to clean that up?" I asked with a smirk.

I stopped him as he staggered to head out of the room to get a rag.

"Not with a rag," I said, "With your tongue."

He stopped in his tracks and swung back around. He looked at me as I was still playing with myself and his cum was just inches from my pussy. He walked up between my legs and knelt between them.

"That's it," I encouraged him.

He leaned in closer, never taking his eyes off my fingers, pushing in and out of my reddened pussy. He stuck out his tongue and slowly approached the droplets of cum on my thighs.

He hesitated too long for my liking. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to my thigh. My fingers thrusted faster.

He could smell my juices, almost tasting them as he lapped up his sperm. He was inches away from my fingers and pussy.

I could feel his breath. I held his head so close to my wetness. He looked up at me as I spread my legs wider. I felt him move closer to my cunt.

I knew what he wanted as he looked up to me, needing my approval.

"Lick me, Baby,” I said, “Come and make Mama feel good."

His tongue felt so good, lapping at my wet pussy. I kept holding his head. He seemed to know just where to lick. I began to moan. I could feel my orgasm erupting. I held his head tighter as I began to cum.

"Don't stop, Baby," I told him.

I could hear him lapping at my pussy as I came on his face. I told him to clean Mommy well with his tongue.

Finally, what seemed like it would never stop, my climax slowed.

“You are a good boy. Now go get to your studies.”

I watched him walking away, looking back at me, still in the same position as we were. I stood up, showered, and went to bed, thinking about how good my boy did.

The next day, I sat and waited for my son to come home from school. He walked in with somewhat of a smile on his face. He held up a paper showing an ‘A+’ on it. He looked at me, waiting for my reply.

I smiled back and told him to sit next to me. I put my arm around him and told him how proud I was of him. I caressed his hair just like I did when he was a small child. I kissed his forehead and then told him how happy he had made me.

I then told him I had a reward for him. I told him to go upstairs and meet me in my bedroom. He looked nervous, but did what I told him. As he left, I looked at his paper and smiled.

I then went upstairs to my room. I found my son kneeling naked on the floor, looking up at me. I slid off my dress and stood in front of him in my panties and bra.

I bent down and took his hand and led him to my bed. I told him to sit as I unhooked my bra and slid down my panties.

I moved to the bed and kissed his forehead as I lay back. I told him to lie beside me.

We lay side by side as I stroked his arm. His head was on my naked chest as I kissed his forehead.

He looked up at me as I looked down at him. I kissed his sweet lips as he reached for my breasts. He kissed me back.

We faced side by side, as he slid his already hard cock against my wet pussy. He pushed his cock inside of me, as we kept kissing.

I could feel his small but thick cock pushing inside of me. He was getting close, and I told him it was alright to let himself cum inside of me. I have never felt so close to my son as I did right then.

We both came together as we kissed each other.

We lay there in silence, just taking in all that had happened. He whispered to me that he was sorry that he didn't do better with his grades.

I said, "Now you know what will happen if you don't keep those grades to where they should be."

He slid up to my side and laid his head on my breast, taking in my hard nipple and suckling on it.

He stopped for a moment and then said, “Yes, I do, Mistress Mommy.”

We lay together as I pulled the comforter over us. I looked down at my sweet boy as he had fallen asleep with my nipple still in his mouth. I held him tight as I thought about what college would bring for both of us.

I then closed my eyes. And drifted off to sleep cuddling with my loving son.

Published 
Written by SJ169
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments