Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Modern Relations (part 06): Valentines Day

"Alexandra and Kevin celebrate Valentine's with some exhibitionism and an slip up."

4
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 

“I planned to pop the question at dinner tonight,” Kevin told Alex as they got in the back of the limo. 

Alex extended her hand so she could examine her sparkling engagement ring and smiled. Kevin sighed at the sight of his bride to be. In addition to the ring, she wore a dress he’d selected specifically for the evening. A red form fitting sleeveless dress with a bandage effect which created lines to accent curves and draw the eyes up and down her form. Two inch straps held up the dress exposing large areas her of chest and back. The skirt stopped at mid-thigh, showing plenty of leg to draw his eye down to her black velvet four inch pumps.

“What else did you plan?” she asked, looking at him lovingly.

“Well Frank is taking us to Chez Panisse first,” he said. Alex waved at their driver, who she’d met once or twice before on other special dates. “Then jazz, and we’ll see after that.”

Dinner was wonderful and concluded with a delicious flourless chocolate cake. From there Frank drove them to a jazz club. Alex confessed the show tired her, Jazz hits or misses that way. Kevin didn’t take it personally. They left the Jazz joint early to club in the city, first at the Cat Club then, inevitably at The End Up. Alex took advantage of the driver service, leaving her jacket and clutch in the limo. At around 2 am, sweaty and buzzed, the happy couple piled back into the town car.

“Frank, take the scenic route home, please. Maybe down the Embarcadero and the Marina.” Kevin looked at Alex for agreement. She nodded.

“Ok, sir, though the Wharf or over Bay.”

“Bay, I think.”

Alex liked being chauffeured. Two sleek leather bucket recliners filled the back, with a good four feet of legroom before the privacy screen. She reclined back in her seat and relaxed, legs sprawled casually, and looked out heavily tinted windows.

“We’re voyeurs,” she said, looking at the crowd on the sidewalk as they pulled away. “We’re safely behind this mirror looking out on the lives of others.”

“Speaking of voyeurism, put the privacy screen down please Alex.”

Alex did as he asked, thrilled he was talking charge but wondering what he had planned. She waved to Frank once the screen was down. Frank returned her wave with a nodd, looking back through the rearview mirror. 

“Is that ‘the’ clutch from Halloween?” Kevin asked, picking opened her clutch purse, inside it looked a lot like the clutch she’d described from the Halloween story.

“It’s a lot like it.”

“No condoms,” he wagged eyebrows at her, “but I see you have ID, credit, cash, lube and physical protection. You still carry a scalpel?”

“The same one Mom gave me all those years ago,” said Alex. “I never used it.”  

“Let’s see if it’s still sharp,” he said. Kevin unsheathed the scalpel. “You’re wearing too much, I think.” 

With two quick slashes Kevin cut the straps of Alex’s dress. Kevin unzipped her dress all the way down the side then peeled it over, exposing her frilly black lingerie. 

“Spread your legs, sweetheart,” he commanded.

Alex had been relaxed in a supine position, legs still splayed out. She spread her long legs for Kevin and caught Frank spying on her in the mirror. She stiffened and gasped inaudibly.

“That’s a nice bra,” Kevin commented. He pulled the side band of her demi-bra and cut it, the bra snapped away, exposing Alex’s perky breasts and hardening nipples. This time her gasp was audible, she blushed at her exposure.

“Master, maybe Frank doesn’t want to see this,” she said.

“Frank, are you enjoying the scenery?” Kevin asked with a smirk.

“Yes sir,” he replied. He winked at Alex.

“Now the thong.” Kevin pulled the blade back out and cut each side of her thong, then roughly pulled them off by the gusset.

“That’s better,” he said, tossing the trashed thong onto the floorboard next to her ruined bra. Alex reclined submissively on her dress, opened legged, and available. Despite her audience, or maybe because of it, she humped her pelvis slightly with need.

Kevin relaxed into his seat and casually looked out the windows, saying nothing, waiting. Alex breathed in short, shallow, silent gasps as she tried to calm the excitement coursing through her. First he’d stripped her in front of Frank. Or behind him, actually. What would Kevin do next?

Looking out the window, Alex saw that the Marina was mostly abandoned. None of the day time bustle of tourists and joggers were present so Frank could gaze back at her without fear of hitting someone. Her pussy spasmed each time they made eye contact. He adjusted the rearview mirror to get a view further down. 

“Alex, give us a show, play with your breasts,” Kevin said softly, not taking his eyes off the scenery outside.

Alex blushed, as she hesitantly caressed her breasts. She sighed and closed her eyes when her fingers rubbed across her nipples.

“Mom and Dad invited us to visit in the Spring,” Kevin said, out of the blue. Alex giggled softly. She could play it cool, too.

“Taos will be cold, why don’t they come out here?” she said. She pinched her nipples hard and gasped. Both Frank and Kevin turned to look at her. She smiled with pleasure, enjoying their attention.

“They’re old, changing routines is tough, I think,” Kevin said. “Besides, we can go see your grandparents in Santa Fe.” 

Kevin and Alex grew up in nearly the same area of New Mexico. Alex’s grandparents were scientists at Los Alamos but retired to Santa Fe while Kevin’s parents had been movers and shakers in Taos.

“Alright, we can celebrate our birthdays with them and announce our engagement, too,” Alex suggested. Alex was a day older than Kevin.

She caught Frank looking back at her again. He smiled as she fondled her perky breasts. Alex upped the ante, slowly wetting a finger in her mouth and then rubbing her nipple. She splayed her legs a bit farther apart hoping Kevin might take the hint and fondle her pussy.

“You think we should wait that long to tell them? I thought we’d tell your Mom Sunday at brunch.” He speculated calmly, “I bet it's less than thirty minutes before your grandparents learn about it.”

“Is that what you’re really thinking about?” Alex asked. She pulled her legs together to see if he was dead below the neck. Kevin nonchalantly grabbed her knee and pulled it toward him. He slapped her inner thigh lightly.

“Keep them apart, and put those wet fingers in your pussy,” he commanded. 

She blushed with excitement, thrilled with the idea of pleasing herself in strange company. Keeping one hand on a breast, Alex pushed the other into her drenched pussy, fingering herself.

She moaned wantonly.

“Don’t come,” Kevin commanded. “But get as close as you can.”

Quietly, the town car slipped out of the Marina, through the glaring lights of the new tunnel and onto the Golden Gate. A deep fog had rolled in, obscuring nearly everything. Alex barely noticed. She was in a fog of her own pleasure. She pushed fingers into her wet pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb, then mercilessly pinched a nipple to keep from coming. Seeing Frank looking back at her was too stimulating, so she closed her eyes. 

She was a mewling mess by the time they arrived home some twenty minutes later.

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson

Kevin’s house sat on a hillside, a steep driveway and adjacent stairs provided access for car and pedestrians alike. 

“Frank, just pull up in front of the steps, no need to get this beast tangled in that driveway. I’ll get the her door.”

As directed Frank pulled up to the stairs. The headlights illuminated a tiny mailbox affixed to a low concrete wall. Landscaped plants lurked in shadow behind the low wall. He killed the engine, but left the lights on.

Kevin grabbed Alex’s coat and purse and got out. She hadn’t been commanded to, but Alex stopped pleasuring herself while Kevin walked around to her side. Frank turned to look at her directly, and she wanted to tease him, so she moved wet fingers from her pussy to her mouth and sucked. Kevin seemed to be taking his time walking around, which let Frank enjoy her show. She kept her legs open so he could see her bare pussy.

“Thank you for the great ride, Frank,” she said, coyly.

The driver tipped his cap at her, in acknowledgement and smiled. Kevin chose that moment to open her door, offering her his hand. 

She swung her long legs out of the car. Kevin stood with one hand on the door and the other on the car roof, leaving her just enough room to stand up in front of him. Alex’s nipples hardened even more in the cold night air. Pleasant goose bumps dotted her arms, legs, and abdomen. She smiled at Kevin, knowing she was mooning Frank. 

Kevin kissed her passionately for a minute. When he ended the kiss he whispered into her ear, “I got the door for you, how about thanking my like your mother showed you?”

Alex had told him about the Halloween night when she’d watched her mother give her date a blow job after he opened her door.

“Yes, Master,” she smiled.

Alex decided to put on a slutty show since she had an audience. She unzipped Kevin’s trousers and fished out his hardening cock. Using it as a lever, she maneuvered him so his back was against the inside of the open door, giving him something to lean against while giving Frank an unimpeded side-view of the action. She squatted on her heels. After a glance in Frank’s direction to make sure he was watching, Alex put the tip of Kevin’s cock in her warm mouth.

She spent a minute suckling just the head, getting it hard and wet. Once the head was covered she began licking the long shaft. Alex tilted her head winked at Frank while he watched her lick the underside of her master’s cock. Each glance in Frank’s direction or up at Kevin’s adoring face got her hotter. When it was wet enough, Alex took the more into her mouth until her nose touched cloth. Frank whistled. Kevin moaned.

“Is that what you wanted?” Alex asked as she pulled back and looked up at Kevin. Kevin nodded silently. Alex turned to Frank and said, “I love sucking cock.” 

Frank’s shocked reaction pleased her. She’s spent half the ride home naked and playing with herself in the back of his limo, but her brazen admission caught him off guard. Alex turned back to her task. She used her tongue and throat to please Kevin. While catching her breath she would suckle the head and look over at Frank. She thoroughly enjoyed being a slut for the two men. 

Alex wondered if Kevin would give Frank a go at her.

She could sense Kevin nearing release. Alex wanted to come too, so she put a free hand between her legs then swallowed his whole shaft and let it remain in her throat. Kevin grabbed her hair and pulled her off so she could suck in oxygen. As soon as she caught her breath he pushed her back onto to his cock. He began to fuck her willing mouth while she plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy.

“Cum on my face, Master,” she said the next time he let her come up for air. Saying the words out loud, in that position, in front of Frank put Alex over the edge. She came hard.

Kevin fucked her mouth again for a few seconds, desperately pushing into her throat in rapid spastic thrusts. He groaned, pulling out of her and held his cock in front of her face. Alex looked up at him and smiled as he unloaded. She closed her eyes after the first volley, moaning and coming along with him. Stream after stream of warm cum splashed against her face and even on her chest. When he stopped she opened her mouth invitingly. He pushed the spongy head against her lips and she parted them suckling the head clean of cum.

She managed to open one eye, looking first at Kevin and then at Frank. Alex reached down to massage her clit. Staring at Frank with Kevin’s cock in her mouth, Alex had another crushing orgasm. She closed her eye and moaned around Kevin’s cock, enjoying the fullness of suckling him in her mouth while her empty cunt clenched in climax.

Satisfied with herself, Alex opened her one good eye again. Frank watched her silently, a smirk on his mouth. 

“I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did,” she said to him.

--

Kevin put his cock away and fixed his pants.

“Go stand at the stairs, in the headlights. I have to give Frank his tip.”

“Master, maybe Frank would like a different kind of tip?” she asked. 

Kevin couldn’t help being shocked. Was she getting carried away or was she seriously willing to whore herself out for a tip? Would she do it if he allowed it? His instinct was to balk but part of him wanted to know. 

“What do you say Frank. Which kind of tip would you like?” he asked.

Frank cleared his throat. “Err. While I appreciate the offer it’s Valentine’s Day. A night for couples, for sure,” he said. “I’ll just stick to the usual, sir. No disrespect ma’am.”

Alex pouted for a moment before smiling and winking at Frank. 

“You’re a real gentleman, Frank,” she said. “Maybe next time.” 

She walked around Kevin to the steps where she stood facing away from the car. The two men settled up as if nothing unusual had occurred and a leggy naked woman wasn’t standing in front of the car with her legs and ass were displayed spectacularly. Frank pulled away, business concluded.

“What if Frank hadn’t been a gentleman?” he asked as they walked up the stairs.

“Would you really have let him?” she asked.

“Let’s say I did.”

“Well... I’d probably have more cum on my face and you’d have to lead me like a blind person,” she chuckled.

“So.. you don’t have a problem with the transactional nature of that offer?” he asked.

“It wouldn’t be the first time...” she cut off suddenly. She cleared her throat. “Besides, I felt a bit sorry for him, is all. He probably needed relief after being teased for half the ride home.”

“Right. What was that about the first time?” 

”I’ve been in a ‘transactional situation’ before,” she whispered. 

“You've taken money for...?” he asked incredulously.

“Accidentally, sort of, and then…,” she stuttered. “Are you upset with me?”

“My cock isn’t. Just how do you ‘accidentally sort of’ whore yourself?”

“Please don’t say that word like it's a bad thing. Judgmentally, I mean,” she said seriously. Slut Alex had vanished just like that and conservative Alex was back.

“Ok, sorry,” he said. “But...”

“It’s a long story.” 

She didn’t say more as the arrived at the front door.

“Did you want to tip Frank?” he asked.

Alex straightened and lifted her chin defiantly, “I would have been fun. It’s been years since I had two cocks at once. If you gave me permission...”

“I’m not giving you permission for anything until you tell me about how you’re an accidental whore,” he said, smiling disarmingly.

“Like I said, it’s a long story, and I need a shower.”

--- to be continued. 
 

Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments