Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom, Son, Honey, Camping 3

"third part of original mom, son, dad camping story (with original authors permission)"

34
1 Comment 1
35.0k Views 35.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Mom and I, both fell asleep pretty quickly after I emptied myself into her but after about only an hour or so, I woke up again. I don't know if it was; the warmth of mom next to me, or the testosterone of being a teen or dads loud snoring, but I found myself in the dark tent with only the sound of dad filling the tent and the forest.

It took me a few seconds to realize fully where I was, but my level of consciousness went quickly from asleep to wide eyed with the realization of my situation and although it would have been a remote dream any other day it was stark reality here and now. I remembered in an instant who was lying next to me and what we had just done a short time ago in my sleeping bag.

I can't describe the intensity of the feeling of the smoothness of my mother’s skin next to mine. And with that realization my original problem returned; the problem mom and I had earlier and the one she found such an exquisite solution for. In the tight confines of the sleeping bag mom and I were sharing I had a big stiff hard-on with nowhere to put it except stabbing into my mothers naked flesh. I was right back in the same predicament when my family first came into the tent to sleep for the night; the only difference was that I wasn't keeping mom or dad awake now, only myself.

I tried staying still and I tried to relax and fall back to sleep but that was no more likely than it had been earlier in the night. What 18 year old lying pressed against a naked woman could fall asleep? And this woman was my own mother at that. My dilemma once again was that my stiff dick was resting between the crack of mom’s ass and poking at her. It was just a matter of time before I would wake her up and if she got startled when she awoke she might yell out and wake dad as well.

I needed to solve this stiff dick problem fast, but it was hard to stay focused pressed against mom in the tiny sleeping bag. It was had enough to just stay still let alone solve a problem. And then I thought of it. It was simple; mom had already solved the problem for me earlier. She had, in a matter of fact way with me, explained when we were both awake that we wouldn't get any sleep while I had an engorged dick and I shouldn't disturb dad or make a mess in the bag. But she did point out that I had to cum to get to sleep. Mom was right then and if she were awake now she would be right again. I had to get it over with, I needed to empty myself of my buildup, and then everyone would get the rest they needed for the following day of camping.

So, there it was, I had to cum again. And if I could do it without waking mom or dad that would be even better for everyone. With a clear mission, I pushed my butt and hips back away from mom enough to let my dick head slide back down her ass crack until it was lined up with the tuft of fur between her thighs. Once I felt the spot, I pushed slowly and gently feeling my way with the tip of my dick. I could sense the warmth of her pussy as I got nearer to it and kept tilting my hips until I felt the tender lips and hair of her private part.

I stopped and stayed there for a few minutes waiting to see if she would move or wake up. I was also savoring the feeling and the anticipation of what I was about to feel and do with mom. My next bold step was to push firmly into her. I started to slide into her one tiny half inch at a time and it was amazingly easy; like sliding into warm butter. I suspect that she was wet from our earlier adventure and that I was aided by sliding into her on my own cum.

It must have taken me almost five minutes of gentle and steady pushing until I reached the back of her pussy walls and couldn't go any farther. I still had a couple more inches of dick to go but I was afraid of hurting her and waking mom, so I didn't force myself into her further. Since mom wasn't awake to tell me to hurry up like last time, I just rested in her, not moving at all, enjoying the tightness and heat and feel of her bare ass and back pressed against me and the enveloping warmth of her pussy.

Then I started to pull back out of her ever so slowly inch by slow inch. When I felt that only the engorged tip of my dick was in her I waited a full 20 or 30 seconds like that before beginning to push back into her again. This was excruciating and exquisite, painful and pleasurable all at the same time. I went on sliding in and out of her in slow motion for a long long time, maybe longer than fifteen minutes I think. And I kept thinking, I´m lying her slowly fucking my mother.

But I couldn't keep on with this slow pace of massaging the inside of my mother with my dick without feeling more pressure build up in my balls and despite how good it felt just being inside her I had to quicken the pace until I was once again all out fucking her. But I was fucking her gently, with efficiency of movement so as not to awaken her. I was a smooth running quiet piston engine under that sleeping bag. Pumping in and out rapidly with just the slightest tilt of my hips.

At some point I realized that now matter how little movement I made pushing in and out of mom I was still making some rubbing sounds on the nylon sleeping bag. I think I heard the sleeping bag sound because dad had stopped snoring and I was now the only sound in the tent. Remembering not to wake dad prompted me to speed up cumming. I pounded in and out of mom for another minute or so and then I exploded for the second time that night.

I pushed all the way in until I hit the back of her pussy and out of pure animal lust I pushed even more to fit the final inches of my cock until my balls were smashed against her ass cheeks. Fortunately, I didn't wake mom but somewhere in her sleep I must have cause her pain because with my final push mom let out a short moan or yelp. Once in her to the full depth I stayed still and emptied myself into my mom and she made no sound or movement while I pumped into her. One, two, three, four strong jets of hot cum shot out and into mom followed by four or five more spasms as I filled her with every drop I had; filling her for a second time that night.

I could feel the wetness around the shaft of my dick but no cum was leaking out around the plug my dick made in mom. I imagined the water bottles we filled up as a kid, growing larger and larger as the liquid was forced into the balloon. I was actually a little worried mom would awake from the building up of pressure from the huge amount of fluid I was pumping into her.

As I came down from my height of pleasure I decided to just stay inside mom. I figured it would be the best place to keep my dick for two reasons. First, it would keep the puddle of cum from leaking out and it was the puddle of cum mom was so worried she would have to sleep in. Second, it would keep my dick out of the way and prevent it from poking mom and waking her up. It seemed like a brilliant idea. I enjoyed the closeness and the warmth of my mother like few sons can as I drifted back to sleep and I was proud of myself for not disturbing either mom or dad. Both parents were silent and still in the tent and all I could hear was the sound of their strong breathing.

When I awoke again, mom and dad were still asleep (dad was snoring again) but I could tell it was beginning to approach dawn outside from the amount of light on the tent walls and the fact that I could now make out shapes and details of my parents. I could feel that I was still pressed against mom and I could feel also the incredible sensations that showed me mom had not moved in the night and I was still locked inside her like a dog on his bitch.

I had spent a good part of the night sleeping with my dick warmed by my mothers cunt. It was an incredibly sexy feeling. I was soft inside her at first but I quickly felt myself growing larger and thicker again within her wet pussy. This time I didn´t’t have to worry about poking her with my dick or even trying to reposition myself to get access to her opening.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

I was already there. I kept my dick pushed in her as it grew to full size once again and then I started my slow movement in and out of her. This time I was less frantic to cum.

I knew the perfect routine to empty cum from my balls and so I began my gentle fucking of mom for what seemed like half an hour or maybe more. Since it had become lighter in the tent I could sometimes move outside of my body in a sense and watch my self sliding my dick in and out of the naked woman pressed against me and I could see also the outline of her full tit and a bit of the dark nipple at the end of it pointing heavily towards the tent floor.

This time I never had to speed up my fucking of mom, I just kept us the slow steady pace and the cum just began to shoot out of me almost involuntarily, without my control. I exploded into her for the third time that night pumping and filling her with another load of my teen cum. I should explain that I am usually able to jerk off five or six times a day; I make that much cum I am physically uncomfortable and it hurts if I go more than three or four hours without cumming.

I jerk off any chance I can at school, at the mall, in the shower, sometimes in the woods or the remote part of the park field. I just make too much cum to go for any length of time without shooting it out. Keeping the amount of cum I can produce in my mind I was totally amazed that mom could keep that volume of my cream inside her. She was certainly right about one thing; she wouldn't have wanted to sleep in the puddle of cum I could produce. Finally, being truly exhausted, I fell asleep but only after making sure I was positioned so I could continue to press my dick into mom and keep it there as I sleep.

This time when I awoke, it was to the sound of whispering voices and when I opened my eyes just a slit I could see it was light outside and inside the tent. Dad was sitting up close to mom and they were talking in a whisper but I could catch individual words like “stop’; crazy; wake him; not the time; no; later. I could hear the sound of the sleeping bag zipper. I could also feel that I was still in mom and I was torn whether it would be better to move out of her and risk them seeing I was awake.

If I continued to play possum, on the other hand, I would risk my dick growing inside mom and having her feeling me, if she couldn't feel me already. To complicate matters I could feel moms body move as dad ran his hand over her exposed body now that the bag was opened. Through feel and my quick glimpses through the slits in my eyes I could tell dad was running his hand up and down her legs, her stomach and near her pussy. I almost jerked up and out of mom and the sleeping bag in a panic when I thought that eventually dad would reach between moms legs and feel his sons dick buried in his wife.

Apparently dad was hot and horny and seeing his naked wife, he wanted to get some action before I woke up. But mom kept pushing his hand away and objecting as quietly as she could without waking me. To make matters a little trickier, I was beginning to grow bigger inside mom and I was sure by now she know what the full situation was and how important it was to keep dads hands from her fur spot.

What mom didn't know was how many times I had fucked her in the night and how much of my cum was inside her. At one point dad caught mom off guard and his quick hand moved to dip a finger into her pussy. I could feel the movement of his hand on mom and then for a flash I felt his finger slide like a flash through moms slit and brush ever so lightly on my had dick embedded in mom. Dad didn't stop and he didn't say anything, so I was sure he moved too quickly to notice was was going on with mom and me.

What happened next happened in a flash, but seemed to me like a slow motion train wreck. All at once dad grabbed moms hips, slid down to the area of her pussy; and pulled her off of my dick, out of the sleeping bag and up to his mouth. Before mom could say anything or react dad was beginning to lap away at her cunt. For my part, I hoped dad would not look down and see my stiff, wet dick resting out on the tent floor inches from mom and exactly where she had been lying. I had no choice to continue to play at being sound asleep.

Dad was pushing his tongue into the folds of moms well used pussy and the sounds he was making were more like gulping than licking. I stayed frozen where I was and mom made not a single sound after her initial resistance. She and I both were waiting for what dad would do next or say or who knew what.

I was sure mom could feel my liquid dripping out of her, probably beginning to gush out by now and I couldn't begin to imagine what she must have been thinking about how she could have happened to be that full. Instead of stopping or yelling or even registering anything different with moms pussy, dad just continued working on her and the sounds moved more into a sucking sound like when you get to the end of a milk shake with the straw. What luck that dad didn't notice.

He didn't notice how wet mom was and he didn't recognize the scent of cum which I could clearly detect filling the inside of the tent. Then suddenly mom slapped dads shoulders and said, “Enough,” and she pulled herself away from his mouth. She continued in a whisper, “He’s going to wake up. Are you crazy?”

Mom was now moving further back from dad and I was in plain view with my dick wet and stiff in front of me. Luckily, dad must have been looking just at mom because he said nothing. Instead he spoke loud enough for me to hear and wake me up, “OK campers, time to get up and tend to breakfast.”

I opened my eyes, turned towards dad’s voice, happy to not have to pretend to be asleep any longer and called out weakly, 'good morning dad'. Then I turned where dad was looking and was about to say good morning mom but I only got out, “Good...” and the rest trailed off when I found I was staring right up at moms totally naked body; naked legs, full breasts, dark patch, round dark nipples.

I could tell Mom was mad as hell from the way she snapped at dad and said sarcastically, “Thanks for giving me a chance to get dressed before waking up our son.”

For my part, I could only stare at her; I didn't have the strength to be polite and look the other way and give her her privacy. She was too good to look at. Those breasts were too big and heavy to ignore.

What was even stranger was what mom did next. Rather than run for clothes to cover up, she slowed her movements down and just stayed naked, almost like she was showing off at that point. She moved around the tent naked and picked up some things, took up her brush and started brushing her hair, and finally she reached out a hand to me while she was still stark naked and helped me stand up out of the sleeping bag.

Dad sat in silence watching everything but said nothing. I was in heaven except for the fact...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by creamorama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments