Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Pantyhose Feet

"Son experiences foot fun with his mother"

17
4 Comments 4
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Ever since I was eighteen, I have had this thing for pantyhose legs and feet.  From my teachers in school, the neighbors, my aunts... I just could not get enough.  The one person whose feet I obsessed over, however, was my very own mother.  Ever since I could remember, Mom would wear a skirt with pantyhose and heels to her job at one of the bank branches in town.  And every afternoon when she would return home, I would just stare at her feet fantasizing about what I would love to do with them.

I spent many a night digging into the laundry basket looking for one of her used pairs to masturbate with as I drifted off to sleep.  I was fortunate to have my own bedroom so my other siblings never knew what I was up to.

Today I am forty-two, married with kids, but my fetish for hose and feet has not waned in the least.  My mother, who is now sixty-eight, still looks amazing in nylons and heels.  Sure, her hair is now gray and she has put on a few pounds, but my god she still looks incredible in pantyhose!

Every year my parents host a New Years Eve party and this year was no different.  There were about thirty people there including me and my wife Lisa.  Mom looked amazing in her white silk blouse, short black skirt cut just above the knees, and off black color pantyhose with reinforced toes.  She also wore a pair of four-inch high black leather pumps which happen to be my favorite ones.  She also wore matching pearl earrings and necklace to compliment her outfit.  Needless to say, I spent a fair amount of time checking her out.

The party broke up around one in the morning and my wife and I headed home.  It was there that I realized I had left my cell phone at my parent's house.  I told Lisa I was going to go back to get my phone.  Lisa said she was wiped out and was heading to bed and told me she would see me when I returned.

So off I went back to my parent's house, which was only about ten minutes away.  When I pulled into the drive I noticed the lights were off.  I figured I could slip in and out and not wake my folks up knowing they too were probably tired as hell.  As I entered the house I could hear the TV on from the family room and figured someone was still up.  So I walked in and saw Mom resting on the love seat with her back against the arm... her shoes off, sipping on what was probably her seventh glass of champagne, enjoying a cigarette.

"Mom?"

"Oh my God Danny, you startled me!" she said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry Mom, I came back to grab my phone.  I left it on the table."

"You kids and those damn phones," she said with a laugh.

Mom then moved her feet so I could sit down next to her on the love seat.  I could not believe my luck in that Mom had not changed, AND, she had her heels off too!  The way Mom had her feet pulled up and bent at the knees allowed me a nice view up her skirt.  I could see her entire hosed legs.  Needless to say, my cock was growing hard.  We chatted for a bit and then Mom asked if she could stretch her legs out, which I happily replied that she could.

BellaDawson01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaDawson01

All my fantasies were coming true as there I sat with Mom's hosed legs stretched across my lap.  I decided this was the moment of truth.  If I didn't act now, I may never have this opportunity again.  So I reached for Mom's right foot and began to slowly rub it for her.  Mom cooed and said that felt so nice since she was in her heels all night.  My cock was throbbing as I switched to her left foot to do the same.  Mom finished her cigarette and put the butt in the ashtray, telling me I was making her feet feel so wonderful for her  Mom was getting into this because she was breathing heavier and telling me how nice I was rubbing her feet for her.

Mom and I looked at each other, and we just kind of knew this was going somewhere both of us never imagined.  It was then I lifted her foot to my nose and inhaled its scent.  Mom moaned softly and told me to smell her foot.  I held it to my nose and inhaled deeply.  I then began to kiss her toes, licking each one as well.

"Oh my God, Danny! Lick my toes! Taste your mother's toes!" she moaned.

For the next 5 minutes, I serviced the toes on both her left and right foot.  Mom meanwhile was cupping her breasts and telling me how much she loved having her toes sucked.  It was then Mom noticed my bulge.  She sat up and placed her left foot on top of it and pressed down.  Smiling, she asked how that felt and I told her incredible.  Mom softly asked me to pull my cock out for her which I did.  My heart was beating so fast as I sat there with my 7" cock pointing up at the ceiling.

Mom then had me place my throbbing cock between her silky hosed feet.  She proceeded to slide her feet slowly up and down.

"Mmm, feel nice honey?"

"Oh God, Mom I can't believe this," I moaned.

"God, you're cock is so hard, Danny."

For the next few minutes, Mom kept this up, teasing my balls and the tip of my cock with her silky toes.  I told her I was getting close to cumming.

"Cum Danny, cum.  Shoot it all over my feet."

"Oh Mom, really.  Shit Mom, here it comes!"

And with that I started shooting one of the biggest loads of cum ever, soaking my mother's feet and ankles.  We sat there for a few minutes collecting ourselves.  Mom took the napkin she had her drink sitting on and wiped the cum up as best as she could.  She then smiled and told me she was going to clean up a bit and would be back in a jiffy,  When she returned, Mom had a big grin on her face and said here, handing me her balled up pantyhose.  She told me to keep them as a reminder of our wonderful night together.  I don't think Mom and I will ever be the same after this!

 

Published 
Written by danlovesnylons
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments