Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and I - Part 2

"Part Two"

104
13 Comments 13
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I thought about what Mom and I had done and could not stop thinking of how much I wanted to do that again and everything else I wanted to do with her. Mom had given me a handjob and masturbated while I watched her. I wanted so badly to touch her thick dark bush. Instantly I was hard from my thoughts and Mom walked into my room with clean clothes.

She asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm just thinking about what we did yesterday."

She smiled and walked over to where I was sitting on the bed and said, "As I told you, it is wrong for families to do that sort of thing, however, I want you to know how to please a woman."

I thought I knew where the conversation was going but wasn't completely sure.

I asked, "Do you want to jerk me off again? Is that what pleases women?"

Mom smiled and said, "Oh, no, sweetie, women need men to do things also." She said, "Come with me," as she started out of my room she looked back at me and smiled. I followed her into her bedroom and she told me to jump in the shower. I did as she said and once I was in and soaping up she opened the shower door and walked in also.

Mom said, "Hygiene is extremely important, and a woman likes for a man to smell fresh and clean."

Mom took the soap and washed my back and handed it back to me and said, "Now, wash my back, and don't forget my butt."

I did as she said and when I began to wash her bum she spread her legs slightly. She looked over her shoulder and smiled while saying, "Be sure and wash my crack good."

Again I did as she said and she wiggled her butt as I soaped her crack she again looked over her shoulder and said."Don't be afraid to use your finger to get my cracks and crevices clean."

As I was washing her butt my cock was straining, I was so hard it almost hurt and she knew exactly what she was doing. I leaned into her as I reached around her to put the soap away and she giggled and said, "Someone feels excited."

We rinsed off, got our towels, and dried off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and started for the door. She asked. "Where are you going, mister?"

I said, "to get my clothes."

Mom giggled and said, "You don't need any clothes just yet."

I now knew I had no idea where this was going, I thought we were just showering.

Mom said, "Come to me, sweetie. When men and women love one another they do things that may seem strange to you now but I assure you you will enjoy what I'm about to teach you."

Mom got on her bed and lay on her back, she pulled her legs up so her knees were bent and she said, "Get up here with me."

I climbed onto her bed and we were both naked. I could not keep my eyes off of her thick dark bush and she asked, "Do you enjoy seeing me like this? Why don't you lay on your stomach and get in here close to me."

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

I did so lightning fast and I could smell the familiar smell from her panties. I stared in wonder and that's when Mom said, "Take your hand and run your fingers through my pubic hair. As you do so I want you to tell me what you are thinking."

By this time my cock was raging and my hands were trembling but I did as she said and my god I loved the feel of her pubic hair.

Mom told me, "Now use your fingers and find my slit. When you find it I want you to spread my pussy open and tell me what you see."

I was searching for her slit and I could feel her slick wetness and I did as she said and spread her pussy open.

"It's so pink and slick," I told her.

That's when she asked if I could smell her sex and I blurted out, "YES!"

Mom said, "Now use your tongue and lick my slit; slowly, be easy as a woman loves this and a man needs to have patience when giving a woman oral. Most men rush so they can have intercourse but this is known as foreplay."

I continued as Mom said and she asked, "Do you see and feel the swollen nub at the top of my slit?"

I simply replied, "Uh huh."

She told me, "Now use your finger and rub it a bit and flick it with your tongue a few times, then suck on it with your lips."

When I began rubbing her clit and sucking it she began to writhe around and said, "Oh, God, yes, that's it."

I could tell she enjoyed that so I used a finger and started pushing it into her slit. She must have enjoyed that because she was pushing against my hand and said, "Give me another finger," and then abruptly said, "Give me another one."

I now had three fingers in my mom's hairy pussy and licking her slit and sucking her clit.

Mom was saying, "Oh, God, baby, keep doing it. I'm almost there."

Suddenly Mom began to buck around and then a gush of wetness sprang forth from her pussy! I was shocked and said, "Did you just pee?"

Mom laid on the bed spent and said, "No, sweetie, I'm a squirter. Some women squirt when they have an orgasm."

Mom kissed me and said, "We have things to do and not much time. I will teach you more later."

I was so caught up in what mom was doing squirting that I didn't realize I had had an orgasm of my own. I went to my room to get dressed and I could taste and smell mom's pussy on my lips and in my nose. I got dressed and went downstairs Mom came in and said we needed to eat because we have a big evening ahead.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Cprof23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments