Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Day Week, Part 6: The Day Has Come.

"A loving son wants to make Mother’s Day extra special with a week-long celebration."

162
18 Comments 18
6.7k Views 6.7k
6.6k words 6.6k words

“Thank you for sharing with me, baby. I really enjoyed hearing about your night. But now, I'm beat and ready for bed.”

“Me too,” I said, “But I don't think I can move.”

“You don't have to move if you don't want to. You can sleep right here next to me.”

“I’d like that,” I said and pulled the covers up over us. I spooned with my mom and we both drifted off to sleep.

Part 6

The next morning, I was having another vivid sex dream. My mother was riding my cock as I squeezed her beautiful tits. I thrust my hips back and forth as I felt the pressure of my mom's cunt stimulating my hard cock.

“Oh, Mom,” I moaned.

“Oh, yes, baby,” my mom said.

Just then I felt a very real hand grab my ass and pull. I opened my eyes slowly as I continued to thrust my hips.

I was spooning my naked mother and my hand was wrapped around her, fondling her tit. Her hand was pulling on my ass in rhythm with my thrusts.

My cock was wedged between my mother's thighs and rubbing directly against her pussy. Her legs and pussy felt amazing against my cock.

I slowed my hips and gave my mom a kiss on the side of her neck, “Good morning,” I whispered softly.

“Mmm, good morning,” she moaned back.

I felt my mother’s hand moving between her legs. She was rubbing her clit and my cock at the same time. When I slowed my pace, she pushed against my cock, forcing my shaft deeper between her folds.

“Don't stop, baby. Mommy needs this.”

I started pumping my hips again and my mom moaned in appreciation. She held my cock in place as it stimulated her pussy and clit.

My mom rotated her head toward me and released her grip on my ass. She brought her hand up to my head and pulled me into a hard deep kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth as she moaned.

Her legs started squeezing tighter as her body tightened, “Uhhh!”

My mom moaned loudly into my mouth and I felt her thighs become even slicker. Her body went limp and I lost the friction that had been giving my cock so much pleasure.

I thrust my hips wildly as a tried to get the feeling back. Instead of tightening her thighs again, my mom spread them further apart.

My hand went to my cock and I pointed it upward. I slid the head of my cock back and forth through her slit, but it was not the same feeling I had experienced just moments ago. I slid my cock back further and I felt the opening of her pussy.

I pushed the head of my cock in slightly and my cock jumped with excitement. My hips slowly started thrusting again as my cock head slid in and out of her pussy.

My mom released the back of my head and moved it back down to my ass. She turned her head away from me and started moaning again. Her tight pussy felt great as my head slid in and out but it still wasn't as good as before.

I was just about to ask my mom to squeeze her thighs together again when I felt her pull on my ass. My cock inched forward with each thrust. I could feel her pussy lips envelop the top of my shaft.

I was rocking my hips in quick short bursts when my mom pulled hard against my ass, forcing half of my cock to penetrate her pussy. I froze as I realized that I was fucking my mom for the first time.

‘Oh, my, god!’ my inner voice yelled.

“Keep going, baby. I want this, and think you do too,” she said.

“I do,” I confirmed as I started pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her.

My cock went deeper and deeper with each thrust. My mom moved the hand on my ass and grabbed the back of her knee. She lifted her leg into the air and my cock drove itself all the way in.

“Oh, fuck! Your cock feels so good, baby!”

I was fucking my mom with long slow strokes. Her pussy felt better than I could ever describe.

“How does Mommy’s pussy feel?”

“It feels so good. Better than anything I've ever experienced.”

“Does it make you want to cum?”

“Yes!”

“Mmm. Cum in Mommy’s pussy. Fill me up, baby”

Her dirty talk intensified my lust and I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust harder and faster as my orgasm approached.

“I'm going to cum, Mom!”

“Yes, baby. Cum for mommy. Fill my hot cunt with your semen!”

“I'm cumming, Mommy! Oh, fuck!”

“Yes!” my mom moaned loudly, “I'm cumming, too!”

I pushed my cock as deep as it could go as I shot large torrents of cum deep inside my mom's pussy.

“I feel you cumming! Oh, fuck!”

My body tensed and convulsed as my balls drained themselves. My orgasm seemed to last several minutes until I finally collapsed out of breath.

I rolled onto my back as my cock slid out of my mom’s pussy. My mom rolled over and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

“Happy Mother's Day,” I said with a smile.

“Thank you, sweetie. That was the best Mother's Day gift a mother could receive.”

My mom climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. She used the toilet and then returned to the bedroom carrying a towel. She leaned over me and delicately cleaned my cock. Her nude body and swaying tits made me horny again but my cock did not react.

“What did you want to do today?” she asked me as she ran the towel across my cock.

“I didn't really have anything planned for today. I'm sorry.”

“That's perfect,” my mom said, “We can just stay in bed and enjoy each other's company today.”

“That does sound perfect,” I agreed.

“How about I make us some breakfast? You need to keep your energy up.”

“Okay,” I said, “but I think I should make you breakfast. It's Mother's Day after all.”

“Let's make breakfast together.”

My mom threw the towel into the laundry basket and walked out of the room. I jumped out of bed and followed her into the kitchen.

We started making breakfast in the nude. It was exciting to see her tits sway as she moved and I got plenty of views of my mom's ass and pussy when she bent over.

We exchanged several kisses and gropes as we moved about the kitchen. We had just finished dishing up our plates when the doorbell rang.

My mom looked at me with a question on her face. I thought about it for a moment and then remembered, “Oh, yeah. I did have something planned for today.”

“My mom grabbed an apron and threw it on. It covered her pussy and nipples, but it was obvious that she was nude underneath. Especially if you saw her from the side or behind.

My mom walked to the front door and hesitantly opened it. A delivery man was standing outside holding a large bouquet of red roses and a glass vase. She took the flowers from the man and thanked him.

His eyes traveled my mom's body up and down and then he held out a clipboard, “Can you please sign this for me?” he asked.

My mom appeared unsure. She was holding the vase of flowers in both hands. Then she said, “Yes, of course.”

She rotated her body and placed the vase on the entry table, giving the man a view of her exposed flesh. He tilted his head to the side to get an even better view.

When she turned back to face him she noticed that a large bulge had formed in his pants. The man held the clipboard down low and my mom leaned forward to sign it. Her cleavage spilled over the apron and the man took the opportunity to look down inside her apron.

My mom's eyes kept darting back and forth between the clipboard and his crotch, causing her to take even longer to sign the paperwork. Once she was done she stood up and looked him in the eyes. He was very handsome and had piercing blue eyes.

My mom was about to close the door when the man ripped off one of the pages and held it out to her, “This is your copy.” he said.

The man and mom couldn't take their eyes off each other and when they tried to exchange the paper, it fell to the floor and drifted just behind her, “Oops. How clumsy of me,” my mom said.

She spun around and bent over to pick up the paper. I don't know if she forgot that she was completely nude from behind or if she did it on purpose but the smile on the man's face grew as he watched her pick it up.

After picking up the paper my mom looked back at the man still standing there looking at her, “Let me give you a tip,” she said.

She reached for her purse on the entry table and rooted through it, “I don't have any cash. Can I write you a check?”

“Yes, that is fine. My name is Jorge Rodriguez.”

As my mom scribbled away on the check, the man noticed me standing in the kitchen, watching them. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was unable to see me from the waist down, otherwise, he might have noticed that my cock was hard from watching their interaction.

He turned his attention back to my mom as she turned and held out the check. His hands were still grasping the clipboard when my mom stepped closer to him, “Let's just put this right here for safekeeping.”

My mom reached into the man's front pocket, depositing the check. Keeping her hand in his pocket, she gave the man a kiss on the cheek and then whispered something in his ear. I saw the man blush brightly for the first time during their time together.

She then slowly backed her hand out of his pocket, stepped back inside, and started to close the door.

“Have a wonderful day, beautiful,” he said.

“Thank you. You, too,” she replied just before the door closed.

She had a large grin on her face as she walked back to the kitchen.

“How did that go?” I asked.

“Oh, my god. That was so exhilarating. I don't think I would have ever been able to do something like that before you gave me the confidence to shine.”

“What did you whisper in his ear?” I asked.

Now it was her turn to blush, “Are you sure you want me to tell you?”

“Yes. I want to hear every detail.”

“Okay. When my hand was in his pocket, my fingers wrapped around his hard cock and I said, ‘I wish this was inside me right now.’”

“Wow. That's hot. I bet he'll remember that moment for the rest of his life.”

“Do you think so?”

“I know so. Especially the part when you bent over to pick up the paper.”

“Yeah. That was pretty naughty. What would you have done at that moment?” she asked me.

“Let me see what it looked like?”

My mom turned around and bent over.

Her ass and pussy were on full display. I couldn't believe that she did this in front of a stranger, “Sorry about that, ma’am. Let me help you with that,” I said as I changed my voice.

I stepped forward and ran my hand up her slit, “Mmm,” she moaned.

“That looks delicious,” I said, “May I have a taste?”

“Yes, but make it quick. I have to get back to my son.”

I kneeled behind her and licked her wet pussy. My mom placed her hands flat on the ground to support herself. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and wiggled it around inside her.

“Mmm, that feels so good, but do you know what would feel even better?”

“This hard cock in my pants?”

“Yes!” she exclaimed, “I want it inside me right now.”

I stood up and pushed the head of my cock inside of her, “Your pussy is so tight and wet.”

“Fuck me, Jorge! Fuck me good!”

I rammed my cock hard into her cunt, almost knocking her off balance, “Who is that watching us?” I asked.

“Oh, my god. That's my son. We better stop. He might get mad.”

I continued to fuck her hard and said, “I don't think he's mad. He's stroking his hard cock while he watches.”

“Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your dick, Jorge, while my son masturbates to us.”

My mom came hard on my cock and then slowly pulled away, “Do you think your son wants to join?” I asked in my best Jorge voice.

My mom turned around and bent over again, “Do you, son? Do you want me to suck you off while Jorge fucks me?”

“Yeah, Mom. I do.” I said, returning my voice to normal.

My mom grabbed my cock and stroked it, “His cock feels so good in my pussy, but yours feels better.”

Then she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it hard. She moved her body back and forth as if she was getting fucked from behind. Her mouth slid up and down my cock with her motions.

“Fuck, this is so hot! I can't believe what a dirty slut you are, Mom. I love it!”

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in tight, “I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your mouth while Jorge cums in your pussy.

I shot my load into my mom’s mouth. There was not as much as this morning and my mom swallowed it all. Once I was drained my mom stood up and winked at me, “I bet you never thought your mom was such a slutty freak.”

“No, but I'm glad I know now.”

Just then my mom's phone chimed with a text message alert. She picked up the phone nonchalantly and glanced at it. Suddenly her face went pale and she looked at the message in shock.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It's, umm, it's Jorge.”

“What? How did he get your number?”

“I don't know.”

“What does it say?”

She held out the phone to me so I could see the screen, “Good morning, beautiful,” I read aloud, ”I wanted to thank you for making my morning so wonderful. I'll be thinking about you all day. Kiss emoji, Jorge.”

“Wow,” I said, “I told you, you made quite the impression.”

My mom looked at the screen again. I stepped next to her so I could see it too. She started typing a reply.

‘Thank you! You are so sweet. I appreciate your kind message but I was wondering how you got my phone number.’

His response came back quickly, ‘LOL. It was printed on your check. I hope I didn't overstep your boundaries.’

‘That makes sense now. (Laugh emoji) No. You didn't overstep. I was happy to get your message.’

‘That’s good,’ he replied.

‘Im just about to have breakfast with my son though. Can I text you later?’

‘Yes, please!’

My mom set down the phone and then looked at me, “What do you think?”

“I think he wants to fuck you. And I think the feeling is mutual.”

“He was very handsome and it felt like he had a big cock.”

“Maybe we should have a get-together and you can invite him over.”

“Hmm, maybe.”

“Okay, great! I know just the people to invite.”

“It wouldn't happen to be Jenny, would it?”

I smiled coyly and said, “Mayyybe.”

“Okay. You call your people, and I'll call mine,” she said with a wink.

“When are we doing this?” I asked.

“There’s no time like the present. How about tonight?”

“Great.”

My mom and I finished our breakfast and then went to our rooms to invite people over.

‘Ringgg,’ I heard through the receiver of my phone.

“Good morning, sexy,” Jenny said.

I loved that she answered the phone that way, I thought to myself.

“Good morning. Are you free tonight?”

“Tonight? Possibly. What did you have in mind?”

“My mom and I are planning a small get-together and I want to know if you wanted to come.”

“I'd love to but it's Mother’s Day. I don't want to leave my mom home alone while I go out and party.”

“Oh, right,” I said. “Bring her, too! It will be fun.”

“Okay. Let me ask her. I will let you know what she says.”

“Great. Oh, and tell her I said Happy Mother's Day.”

“I will. Bye for now.”

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone and left my room. I went to my mom's room and found her on the bed still in the nude. This made me realize my own nudity and couldn't believe how comfortable I had become with walking around my house naked.

My mom was off the phone and looked up at me with a slight look of worry.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

“Jorge can't make it tonight.”

“I'm sorry. I guess I was wrong.”

“Maybe not. He said he can come over tomorrow night. Do you think we can change the plans to tomorrow?”

“I already invited Jenny for tonight.”

Just then my phone chimed. I looked at my phone and saw a new message from Jenny, ‘She said yes! We can be there at about 7. Does that work?’

I looked at my mom, “Jenny says she can be here at seven. Is that okay?”

“Sure. We can have two get-togethers.”

“And there is something else. Since it is Mother’s Day, I told Jenny that she can bring her mom, too.”

My mom smiled knowingly, “That sounds wonderful, honey. We should have a lot of fun tonight. Now get your cute little ass out of here so I can get dressed and get this house ready for visitors.”

For the next few hours, my mom and I busted our asses getting the house ready and putting together some snacks.

Once that was done I was the first to jump in my mom’s shower. I washed myself quickly and got out. I stepped into my mom’s room wrapped in a towel. My mom looked at me with lust in her eyes and then shook her head, “You better get out of here now before I get turned on and derail our plans for this evening.”

I stepped out of my mom's room and she smacked me on the ass before closing and locking the door for the first time this week.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

I went to my room and thought about jerking off...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments