Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum and I Get Caught

"It was only going to be a matter of time before Mum and I got caught."

15
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My mum and I lay on my bed breathing heavily after I had just taken her ass for the second time. We looked at each other and smiled. We were having the most amazing time. I had always loved my mum, but now I was in love with her. I put my arm round her and pulled her close. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. Even though we had just had sex I couldn't help but caress my mum's boobs. I loved how my touch got her nipples hard.

"You are such a horny young man aren't you," my mum said.

"I actually can't help it. I love your naked body close to me, I can't get enough of you."

"Aww you're so sweet, it's so flattering I make you feel that way. I love your naked body too. Especially that cock of yours." She reached down and gave it a squeeze.

I rolled on top of my mum. I looked her in the eye as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy getting it nice and wet. Just as I was about to slide it in, mum realized my sister was due home soon. She suggested that we should go get a shower and once my cock is clean she would suck it.

I kissed my way down her body and kissed her soaking wet pussy before sitting up and leading my mum to the bathroom. I stood and admired my mum's naked body. She made me so hard. I turned on the shower and we both got in. I immediately caressed my mum's body, running my hands from her shoulders down her body to her boobs and finally round to her butt. I gave her butt a squeeze as we started to kiss.

I loved seeing the water running down mum's body. It looked incredibly sexy. I grabbed a bottle of shower gel and began to rub it all over her body. Mum squirted some shower gel on her hands too and rubbed it on mine, spending quite a lot of time rubbing my cock and balls. I started licking Mum's nipples and fingering her hot smoothly shaved pussy.

Mum's rubbing turned into stroking as I started sucking on her nipples. I broke off our embrace and looked at her. Mum knew what I was looking for and got on her knees. She began to kiss my cock and massage my balls. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft before sucking and licking my balls. God this felt great. I closed my eyes as Mum then worked her magic mouth on the head of my cock. She did that thing with her tongue that drives me crazy. Swirling her tongue round and round the head before engulfing the whole thing in her mouth. She kept massaging my balls as her head bobbed up and down sucking hard on my cock. I was getting close to blowing my load when all of a sudden we heard.

"You two are fucking sick!"

My eyes shot open and Mum spun round.

"I can't believe this!"

Mum climbed to her feet. We both stood there in shock at getting caught. Neither of us said a word. Surprisingly my cock still stood firm.

"What the fuck where you thinking? I'm telling Dad!"

Finally Mum spoke.

"Jess, wait."

We both got out of the shower and wrapped towels round our wet bodies.

Jess had gone into her room. Mum and I both followed her; when we got to her room Mum tried to grab Jess's mobile off her before she called Dad.

"Jess, please. Look calm down. Let us explain."

Jess sat on her bed with tears in her eyes. Mum sat beside her and I stood by Mum's side

"Explain? It's pretty clear what you were doing!"

"Okay yes, we aren't going to try and defend what was going on. I understand you are upset, but you can't tell your father."

"Why not? He has a right to know what you two sick fuckers were doing."

"Please don't say that. We didn't mean for any if this to happen, but it has, and we are now in love.

Wow, that was the first time Mum had said she loved me, but not in a mother-son way. Mum looked up at me and smiled. I put my hand in her shoulder and smiled back.

"It's true, Jess, we are in love," I said.

"How can you be in love after just one blow job?

Mum and I looked at each other again.

"It hasn't just been one blow job. In fact it hasn't just been blow jobs. Your brother and I have been involved in a sexual relationship for about four months now."

"Oh God it gets worse! So you two have been fucking as well?"

"Yes. And like Mum said we didn't mean for it to happen. But since it has we haven't looked back. Please Jess don't tell Dad."

"If I don't tell him will you stop?"

Mum looked at me and then quite defiantly said, "NO. I love your brother's cock."

"Oh my God, Mum. Stop saying that. I don't understand. Why have sex with Ryan when you have Dad? Do you not get what you need from him?"

"I do. I still love your dad and we still have a healthy sex life. It's just, we'll I'm a slut.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

Before Ryan and I had sex, your father and I were at it one to two times a week, then as Ryan and I flirted and teased it increased to three to four times a week, then when your dad went on his business trip that's when Ryan and I first had sex."

A little calmer now Jess said, "Okay, Mum, it's bad enough seeing what I just saw I don't want to think about you and Dad having sex now too."

"Well there you go, you and Ryan have something in common. He doesn't like to think about that either," Mum said with a bit of a smile on her face.

We all laughed a bit.

"Okay, look I won't tell Dad."

"Oh, Jess, thank you," Mum said as she leaned in and gave her a hug. I too was relieved and went to give her a hug, but as I leaned over my towel fell down and out popped my hard cock.

"For fuck sake, Ryan! Seriously what is wrong with you?" asked Jess.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. Mum never got to finish me off, and now im in a room with two beautiful girls talking about sex and blow jobs."

"You are unbelievable. From that whole conversation, all you thought of was sex and blow jobs?"

"Well that's not all I was thinking, I also thought how hot it would be if we all got it on."

Mum near cloaked. "Fucking hell, Ryan! We have just got her calmed down. Don't go saying things like that."

"Why, Mum? What are you trying to say? I'm not good enough for you but he is?"

"No no not at all. I just don't want to upset you again."

A bit surprised by Jess's response I asked, "Why, Jess, would you share a bed with Mum and I?"

Silence. I sat I down beside Jess.

"You would wouldn't you. I saw you looking at my cock, go on touch it."

Jess looked at Mum. Mum smiled and motioned her to do it. I reached over and took her hand and placed it on my hard cock I let out a small moan to let her know I was enjoying this. I felt Jess wrap her soft fingers round my shaft and start to stroke it slowly.

"Now can you see why I can't stop?" said Mum.

Jess just nodded her head. I leaned in and gave her a kiss, at first she pulled away but continued stroking my cock. I leaned in again for another kiss, this time she didn't pull away.

"Hey you two. Don't forget about me," we heard Mum say.

Jess and I stopped kissing and looked at Mum. Mum stood up and let her towel fall to the floor. Mum then came and stood beside me so I could suck on her tits. Mum began to rub her pussy as I sucked eagerly on her tits and then I felt a warm mouth round my cock. I looked down and saw jess's head bobbing up and down. Mum gave me her fingers to suck on as I brushed Jess's hair away from her face.

"Hey, Jess, I think you should join Mum and I and take your clothes off as well."

Jess stopped sucking my cock and stood up. She lifted off her t shirt revealing her white bra before slipping down her track bottoms to reveal her matching thong. Jess reached behind her and unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Jess's boobs weren't as big as Mum's but they were perky. I just had to suck on them. I flicked my tongue over her hard nipples. Oh this was awesome.

Jess then stood back and slowly took off her thong to reveal a full bush. Holy shit I thought. I didn't expect that. I stood up and got Mum and Jess to sit together on the bed while I admired their two hot naked bodies before me. Mum and Jess looked at each other and then started to kiss. My cock was now dripping with pre cum. Mum and Jess then started to finger each other. I thought I was going to cum right there.

I stood watching them for a couple of minutes before moving forward and pushing my cock towards their mouths. They stopped kissing and fingering and started to lick up and down my shaft. Jess then started licking my balls while mum sucked on my cock, they then reversed positions. This was just about enough as I could take. I stepped back and began to stroke my cock until I came on their tits. Mum and Jess both cleaned the rest of the cum from my cock before licking it off each others tits.

I sucked on Mum's fingers so I could taste Jess.

"Mmm, Jess, very nice," I said.

"Thanks, you taste good too."

I stood there smiling at the two beautiful girls sitting in front of me wondering how I was going to cope trying to please them both. I knew one thing though, it was going to be fun trying.

Jess then turned to me and asked whose pussy I preferred.

"We'll I haven't had yours yet, but I do prefer mine shaved."

"Okay, well maybe Mum could help me."

I couldn't wait for later that night. I sensed we were going to have a lot of fun.

Published 
Written by Ryan1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors