Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My auntie took me to her torture chamber and squirted all over me

"Punished by my auntie"

6
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
906 words 906 words
I’ve always had a crush on my auntie,she's is such a MILF, her body is amazing and her tits are huge.....every weekend when I visit her house, I cant help but stare at her body, especially when she is in her work clothes, as she is a nurse. Sometimes even flirt with her, she knows that I have secret feeling for her as we spoke a few months ago and she said that as we where two consenting adults.....when the time was right she would help me with my feelings and urges for her.

So anyway a last Saturday she phoned me and said that my uncle was away on business and that she wanted me to sleep over to keep her company.....great I thought, this must be that right time she was talking about. I grabbed my clothes and went straight over, when I got there my cousin was just leving to go to a house party and she said she wouldn’t be back until tomorrow evening,,,even better I thought, we now have the house all to ourselves.

Anyway I went into the house and went upstairs, my auntie was lying on her bed in a black latex bodysuit with a open crotch and a big cut out where her breasts were,,,,,i couldn’t believe this was really happening. My dick instantly became solid.

My auntie approached me and ripped off all my clothes throwing them onto the floor. I went grab her tits but she grabbed my neck and said I had been a naught boy and I had to be punished.

The first thing what happened on this night was immense....my auntie grabbed my balls pulled me downstairs to where the basement door was, I had never been in her basement so I didnt know what was down there. When we got down inside the basement I was amazed at what I saw....a black and red room with stocks, tables, gyno chair, a sex swing and other kinky devices. She pushed me towards the sex swing where she climbed up onto it and told me to get on my knees and lick her pussy.....her pussy was all wet and moist, as I licked and sucked on her slit she began to moan intensely and after 3 or 4 minutes she screamed that she was cumming,......now this is where I got a shock, because I found out that my auntie was a squirter and had the power of female ejaculation. As she came, her juices poured into my mouth and all over my face, I was now soaked in her pussy juices, it was like something out of a porn movie.

Once we had dried off from this she took me over to the gyno chair where she hopped up, placed her legs on the stirrups, I spread her legs wide open, she then said I had freedom to do to her whatever I want with the items on the table next to her.....well on the table there was, an enema kit, a speculum, a ring gag and some elctro shock pads.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

So I attached to electro shock pads to her tits, ass, pussy and thighs, I then gagged her mouth wide open with the ring gag. Now it was safe to she she was ready for her “treatment”, I filled the enema bag up and hooked it up high on its stand, I then lubed up the other end and inserted it up her tight ass, she moaned a little but she seemed to enjoy it. All that was left now was to start the enema, as I flicked the enema swith she stared at the water as it ran down the tube and into her ass, as soon as it started to fill her up she began to moan and squeal, I told her to keep it in as if she didnt I would have to punish her......but she just he couldnt keep it in, after a few minutes she forced it out spraying ass juice all over me and my dick, now she had to be punished, so I pressed to electro torture box sending electric current throughout her body, she began to twist and move about, squealing like a little piggy. As she was squirming about I grabbed the speculum and quickly pushed It into her wet pussy, she yelped with pleasure and pain. Now that the speculum was in I grabbed I began to fill her pussy up with water, she was now soaked in ass and pussy juice.

When we were finished playing with the gyno chiar, we went back upstairs to her bedroom and into her bathroom, she walked towards the shower and turned it on, pulling me into it, I fell to my knees where she placed my face near her ass, it wasnt something id tried before but hey, there’s a first time for everything, so I stretched out my tongue and began to lick her ass hole as If it was a lolly, this was better than I expected, she moaned again and again, I knew that she was really enjoying it so I placed my hand against her pussy and fingered her until she once again squirted everywhere in the shower........

We both had a great night and its safe to say ill be visiting my aunties house sometime soon

Published 
Written by masterjohndoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors