Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cousin Lovers, Of Sorts Part 1

"Chrissy get more than a hug and a peck on the cheek at her family reunion..."

2
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Chrissy gets more than a hug and a peck on the cheek at her family reunion...

If I look back into all the photo albums, from when I was 3, to when I was 9, almost all the photos would be of my cousins and I on their farm. Oh how I loved the train journey down to their home, where I would spend almost every holiday, and every other weekend. My mom would sometimes come down with me, other times not. She didn't like being on the farm too much, as it was where my dad, and his sister, (my cousins mom) had grown up. My dad had died when I was 4.

Sadly, when I was 10 years old, my mom and Aunt Lilly had a big fight. And then that was the end of all the trips and holidays. I was so upset, for months and mad with my mom for even longer. Eventually, after going into high school, I got over it. Though I never forgot my cousins Ryan, Richey and Jacob.

When I was 17 my mom and Aunt Lilly decided that it was time to put the past behind them. And so, they organized a reunion get together in their country house. I was over the moon. I couldn't wait to see the boys I'd loved as children. But I was also nervous. They would have changed and so had I...

My nerves where soon forgotten when I saw them. I could still tell without a doubt who was who, and there faces hadn't changed much apart from losing their puppy fat and having stubble.

Jacob, the eldest at 19 had shot up to a 6'4, a whole foot taller than me. He had grown his shaggy blond hair into a skater boy style, which really suited his muscular build. Even through his top you could see his six-pack clearly. He had strong, drummer’s arms and was wearing green cargo shorts, which really suited his manhood. To be honest I was instantly attracted to him.

Ryan, the middle child at 18, was shorter than his older brother but not by much. He was about 6'2, and even more muscular than Jacob. His chocolate brown hair was short and spiked. He was wearing some baggy jeans, and a hoodie.

Richey was the youngest, being 17. His face still had a little puppy fat, but it made him cute in a sexy way. He had the same hair colour as Jacob, but it wasn't really long or short, somewhere in the middle. He had puppy fat nowhere else, being as muscled as Jacob and about 5'8. He was wearing Skinny jeans and a jacket.

I myself had done my fair share of growing up. I had grown to about 5'4, and was very slim with a tiny waist but nice hips and ass. My boobs now stood at a nice 36dd, and my blonde hair swung down my back.

When I first saw them, it was a little awkward but not long after we were all joking and chatting the way we had always been. We joked and chatted right through the night. I kept feeling Jacobs lingering glances on me, but I ignored them. When I felt them a second time, silently checking me out, I couldn't help but smile. I was very flattered, and very, very turned on.

The room became a bit hot, and Mom had made it clear we were staying by collapsing on the sofa with Aunt Lilly, and Richey. Ryan said he needed to shower and disappeared too so it was only me and Jacob left on the sofa. He smiled as he swigged from a beer bottle and we chatted casually. It suddenly became a little awkward when he asked if I had a boyfriend.

"No,'' I answered honestly and blushed a little.

''That’s a shame.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

You know I’ve always thought you where beautiful.'' he blurted out. Now it was his turn to blush.

This was when I realized I could do something about this. I could have him, and nothing could stop me. I smiled and edged closer to him.

"Really?'' I asked, running a hand over his chest.

"Urgh, don't tease me, baby'' he moaned at my touch.

I kissed him then. I started of soft, waiting for him to respond. When he got over the shock, he kissed me back, hard and forceful. His tongue thrust into my eager mouth, and started to caress mine. He pulled back, and without saying anything took my hand, leading me to his room.

Once inside, he pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me, kissing me passionately again. His teeth nibbled and teased my bottom lip, as his hands roamed around my body, especially my boobs. My hands where doing some exploring of their own, until I felt his warm hands push under my top, and to the edge of my wired bra.

I nodded slightly, as though to give him permission, though I knew he would have if I had or not. His hands pushed my bra up and over my boobs, out of the way and then began to stroke my tits. My nipples got harder and Jacob began to flick the nipples. I moaned in pure bliss.

"You like that, slut? You like your cousin sucking your great tits?'' Jacob grunted at me, as he pulled my top over my head. I waited until he had got it of, and my bra was dropped to the floor, before answering,

"Yes! Mmm so much?'' As his lips hungrily started to work their way lower to my neck and then to my chest. He took my nipple into my mouth and I moaned loudly. I had to muffle the noise by biting my hand, so as not to disturb Ryan or wake the others up.

As he sucked one nipple and rubbed the other between his forefinger and thumb, I could do nothing but lye there and moan quietly. I ran my fingers occasionally across his chest and then under his shirt, feeling his smooth abs. His kisses grew even lower, working along my stomach and then so it was right above my pussy.

"May, I?'' Jacob asked, looking up and giving me a lazy smile. I could do nothing but nod for his answer.

His hands undid my zipper easily, and he slid down my jean shorts just as well. He grinned an even bigger grin when he saw my g-string. He ran his hands under it and then pulled it down. He moaned when my waxed pussy came into view and ran his hands over it. He gently separated my pussy lips and slowly inserted a finger into me.

"Mmmm, Baby just like that!'' I moaned bucking against him as he inserted another 2 fingers into me.

He gently started to lick my swollen clit and then took it into his mouth, sucking it hungrily.

"Shit, you sure know how to lick pussy!'' I practically screamed out, as I bucked even harder. He murmured an answer into my pussy that I didn't hear, but the vibration of it was enough to send me over the edge. I rode into a powerful and intense orgasm, cumming all over his face. Like a true trooper he licked it all up happily, before coming up and lying next to me. When he had done this I asked,

"Now babe, what can I do for you?''

To be continued...

Published 
Written by cherryblossom01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors