Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Teddy Bear, Part 4

"Father and daughter head to the hot tub where more than just the water heats up."

354
30 Comments 30
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Kira smiled and then spoke again, “I want to wear my new swimsuit in the hot tub tonight. Is that okay?”

“Yes, that's fine,” I told her.

“Thank you. Would you like to join me?”

“Sure. Let's plan to go in the hot tub after dinner.”

“Yay!” Kita squealed and then hopped over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Part 4

Before starting dinner, I went out to the backyard to prepare the hot tub. I removed the cover and then started the heat and jets. This would give the hot tub enough time to warm up by the time we finished dinner.

Once dinner was ready, I called out to Kira to join me. Kira walked into the kitchen wearing a thin white T-shirt. I could tell from the colored outline under her T-shirt that Kira was already dressed in her new bikini. She was also clinging to her teddy bear and set him down on the counter.

As I served up our food and we began eating, I was having a hard time concentrating. I couldn't stop picturing Kira in her sexy bikini and couldn't wait to get outside so I could see her in all her glory.

As we finished up our meal, Kira suggested that I put on my new swimsuit to wear in the hot tub. I didn't argue and went to go change as Kira cleared the table and did the dishes.

I stripped naked in my room and grabbed my new swimsuit. Then I ripped off the tags and put on the shorts. I had almost forgotten how short and tight they were. If my cock was just an inch longer while soft, it would have threatened to hang out the bottom of my shorts.

Instead, my cock left a large bulge in the front as my shorts squeezed it against my body. I pushed and pulled at my cock trying to get it into a comfortable position. I settled on the least uncomfortable position and made my way out of my room.

I stopped at the linen closet and grabbed a couple of towels for myself and Kira. I entered the kitchen just as Kira was loading the last dish into the dishwasher. She was bent over and I had a clear view of her bare ass, covered only by a single string that ran up the middle.

“I'm all set,” I announced when I felt a stir in my loins.

Kita popped up and spun around. She scanned my body from my bare chest down to my shorts, “They look great on you! How do you like them?”

“They are a little tight but hopefully they will loosen up a little in the water.”

“Well, they look great,” Kira said, still looking at my shorts and possibly my bulge, “Let's go!”

Kira grabbed me by the hand and started leading me out of the Kitchen. As she passed by her teddy bear she grabbed him with her free hand.

“Is Teddy going swimming too?” I chuckled.

“No, silly. He can't get wet, but he wants to watch.”

Once we were outside, Kira set Teddy down on the table and faced him so he could see the hot tub.

Then she turned to me and asked, “Are you ready?”

I nodded my head and Kira grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and slowly started pulling it up. It was a slow seductive reveal and I couldn't look away as I saw more of her sexy flesh come into view.

Her bikini bottoms were smaller than anything I had seen at the beach. The strip of cloth was so narrow that it served its purpose to cover her feminine slit and nothing more. It was obvious that Kira had shaven or waxed her privates in order to wear such a small bikini.

Then I admired her slim abdomen as her shirt continued to rise. Her hips and waist met with perfect proportions. Slightly wide hips that tapered up into a tight and slender waist.

I didn't have long to admire them though before her breast came into view and caught my attention. Her bikini top was comprised of two thin pieces of fabric that just barely covered her nipples and were held together with small pieces of string.

Her top left little to the imagination as her full round breasts were completely exposed except for the hidden treasures lying beneath the small blue fabric.

The blue color of her suit accentuated her soft pale flesh and was a perfect match to her radiant blue eyes.

Without saying another word, Kira turned around and climbed into the hot tub, “Mmm,” she moaned, “The water’s perfect.”

I was just about to follow her into the hot tub when I stopped, “Hold on. Be right back. Just need one more thing that goes great with a soak in the tub with a beautiful young woman.”

After running into the house, I emerged a moment later holding a cold bottle of beer. I stepped up to the edge of the tub and held out the bottle to Kira.

“Can you hold this for me while I climb in?” I asked.

“Of course, but can I have some too?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

Kira put the bottle to her lips and drank as I climbed over the edge of the hot tub. I sat down next the Kira and put my arm around her.

“Ahhh. This is the life,” I said.

Kira handed the beer bottle back to me. I felt its weight and noticed that she had drunk half the bottle.

“Jeez, save some for me,” I said jokingly.

Kira chuckled and said, “Do you really think I'm beautiful, Daddy?”

“Without question,” I replied immediately, “Any man would be lucky to have you!”

“Any man?”

“Yes. Any man!”

Kira smiled, “What if the man I like doesn't like me?”

“Then he is a fool.”

“I don't think he is a fool. I just don't think he knows I like him.”

“Well then maybe you should tell him. Or turn up the heat, so there's no mistaking your feelings. I'm sure he'll come around.”

“I hope so. Thank you, Daddy. You always know just what to say,” Kira replied as she rested her hand on my thigh.

I took a swig of my beer and thought about the lucky bastard that had caught my daughter’s eye.

Kira’s hand started rubbing up and down my thigh, as she watched me drink from the bottle. My cock started to react and slowly stiffened in my shorts.

“Can I have some more?” Kira asked.

“Okay, but there's not much left.”

I handed Kira the bottle and she tipped it up, downing the rest of the contents.

“It’s all gone,” Kira said, “I'm sorry. I'll get you some more.”

Before I could protest, Kira was out of the tub and drying herself off. I sat and watched her run the towel over her sexy body. It was a very erotic scene. Then she turned tail and ran inside. My eyes were glued to her ass as she moved away.

A minute later, and Kira was back in the backyard holding two bottles of beer, one in each hand. She handed me both bottles and then climbed into the tub.

Instead of sitting next to me, Kira straddled my legs and sat in my lap, facing me. She took both bottles of beer from my hands and sat down on the ledge just out of my reach.

When Kira saw the look of confusion on my face she let out a chuckle, “What's wrong?” she asked, “Did you want some of this?”

I did want some of that, and some beer too.

“Yes, I do,” I said with a smile.

“Then open wide.”

I tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide. Kira tipped the bottle over my mouth and started pouring the beer. She poured in more than I could handle and some of it dripped down my cheek.

Kira was quick to catch it as she leaned forward and licked up the side of my cheek to my mouth. Her tongue ran across my lips and my cock twitched and grew another inch.

“Ugh,” I gasped as I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“What's wrong?” Kira asked with concern.

“It's these shorts. I think they are just too tight for my, uhh, manhood.”

“Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. What would make you feel better?”

“I don't know. Not having these tight shorts on would be a start,” I chuckled.

“Okay,” Kira replied, “So take them off.”

“What?” I said in shock, “I didn't mean that.”

“But if they are hurting you. You should take them off. It's below the waterline. So I can't see anything anyways.”

Her logic made sense and I was very uncomfortable, “Okay,” I said.

Kira climbed off my lap and sat in a seat across the tub. She sat and waited for me to make my move. I tried pulling the shorts down while sitting but they were too tight. I stood up and grabbed the waistband.

“Close your eyes,” I said.

Kira closed her eyes softly as I pulled my shorts down. My cock sprang out of my shorts. My eyes were locked on Kira as I did this and I could have sworn I saw a small smile form as my cock came into view.

‘Was she peeking through her eyelids?’ I wondered to myself.

While still standing I reached for the edge of the tub and set my shorts on the ledge. I had to look away from Kira to see what I was doing and when I looked back at her I saw that her eyes were wide open.

I sat back into the water quickly and said, “I told you to close your eyes.”

“I did close my eyes, but you were taking too long. I thought you were done already,” Kira explained as the corners of her mouth curled upward.

“Are you feeling better now,” Kira asked.

“Yes. Thank you.”

“I'm kinda jealous,” Kira said.

“Why?”

“Because I love being naked in the hot tub. There's no better feeling.”

I knew this was true because I had caught her naked in the hot tub before. But on those occasions, I would apologize and hurry back inside.

We sat there quietly for a moment just looking at each other when Kira started moving toward me. She handed me the beer bottle and I said, “Thank you.”

“It's not for you. It's for me,” Kira corrected me.

Kira moved up into my lap again and pressed herself into my hard cock.

CharmingIssa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingIssa

“Kira!” I exclaimed.

“What? It's fine. I want to continue playing our game,” Kira said in a nonchalant tone.

She put me at ease and I allowed her to sit in my exposed lap. Kira tilted her head back and said, “Now you do me,” before opening her mouth widely.

Kira sat up higher than me and could not see into her mouth. I tipped the bottle over and slowly started pouring the beer in. I misjudged the amount and beer streamed down the sides of her mouth down to her tits.

Kira grabbed the sides of her tits and pressed them together causing the beer to pool in her cleavage, “Get it, Daddy. Don't waste any.”

I looked at her inviting breasts and without a second thought pushed my mouth between her tits a sucked up the spilled beer. When the puddle was gone, I drove my tongue into her cleavage and licked the remaining traces of beer.

“Good job,” Kira told me and then ran her hands around the front of her tits.

“You got it all but now my top is all sticky with beer.”

“I'm sorry,” I said, “I tried not to spill any.”

“It's okay,” she said, “But do you think I can take it off? It's all sticky and gross and a little uncomfortable.”

“I don't think that's a good idea.”

“Why not? You took off your shorts because you were uncomfortable. It's the same thing. Please, Daddy?”

I could never tell her no, and she knew it. Especially when she threw in a, ‘Please, Daddy,’ at the end.

“Okay,” I said with some trepidation.

Kira reached up behind her neck and started to untie her top, “Can you undo the back for me?”

I reached around the back of Kira with my free hand and pulled on the loose bow tie. Her top came loose and Kira pulled it away from her body.

As I stared at Kira’s luscious tits and magnificent nipples, I inadvertently licked my lips. I wanted to latch on and suck on them.

“Your turn,” Kira said, snapping me out of my trance.

I looked up at Kira and opened my mouth. She overflowed my mouth again and beer trickled down my cheek and along my neck.

Kira wrapped her lips along the side of my neck and sucked. It felt so good to have her sucking on my neck as her tongue swirled across my skin. My cock pulsed under Kira and this just caused her to press down harder in my lap as she continued sucking on my neck.

I had no desire to stop her and leaned my head to the side giving her better access. I then rested my hands on her thighs and slowly ran them up and down as my daughter continued to turn me on.

Kira moved her head back and her lips released from my neck with a ‘Pop.’

Kira looked at my neck and let out a little giggle, “I think I got it all,” she said.

She handed the beer bottle back to me and opened her mouth. This time she didn't lean her head back as far and she grabbed her breasts and pressed them together in preparation for what was to come. I poured the beer into her mouth and made sure to add enough to let it stream out of her mouth.

I watched the beer flow down onto her tits, but instead of pooling in the middle, it ran down the front of each tit over her nipples.

Immediately, I latched onto one of her nipples and sucked. Then I ran my tongue over the tip of it, giving her as much pleasure as I could.

Kira moaned and started grinding her hips into my lap. She slid back and forth over my cock, giving both of us pleasure at the same time.

My cock was rock hard now and I wanted to plunge it deep into Kira’s pussy. I pushed up with my hips to give her more leverage and switched to the other nipple.

“Oh, yes, Daddy. Right there. Mmm,” she moaned.

Kira’s nipple grew hard in my mouth as I sucked on it. I started to suckle on her nipple and this seemed to give Kira even greater pleasure. She was moaning loudly now and grinding even harder on my lap when suddenly she grabbed my head and pushed me away. Her grinding also stopped and she looked down at me.

“That was really nice, Daddy, but it was getting too sensitive to continue. Plus I'm starting to get too hot.”

Kira backed out of my lap and stood up. I was at eye level with her crotch now and could see her pussy was swollen and puffy as it pushed out from behind the fabric.

Kira backed away to the edge of the hot tub and sat on the ledge, “Have you ever done a body shot,” she asked me.

“I don't think so,” I said, “What is that?”

“It's where you pour the beer in my belly button and then you drink out of it.”

“Oh. No, I've never done that. But it sounds like fun.”

Kira leaned her body back and motioned me over, “Pour it in, and don't let any spill.”

I moved across the hot tub and Kira spread her legs so I could position myself between them. I poured a small amount of beer into her belly button and then sucked the beer out.

“Okay, now that you've got it down, do it again,” Kira instructed.

I filled her belly button again, all the way to the top this time. As I started to lean down, Kira sat up slightly and beer trickled down her belly to her crotch.

“Get it, Daddy! Don't let it spill!”

I stuck out my tongue and licked up the crevices between her thighs and her pussy. Her bare flesh was hot and delicious. I spread my tongue all over her skin but kept clear of the temptation that lay directly in the middle of her legs.

Kira moaned as I worked my tongue over her body. Once I had cleaned up and the spilled beer on her inner thighs, I placed my tongue onto the fabric covering her pussy and ran it up the full length of her slit, up her belly, and to her belly button.

Kira let out a long sigh and sat up, “You are really good at this game, Daddy. I wish we had played it sooner. But now it's my turn to do a body shot.”

I stood up in the water and Kira got her first up-close look at my hard cock, “Are you sure?” I asked.

“Without a doubt,” Kira said as she stared at my cock.

I moved back and sat on the opposite edge of the hot tub. Kira sank down into the water and approached me slowly. When she reached me, she stood up and her bottoms were gone. I looked at her nude body and sexy pussy before Kira pushed me back into a laying position.

She held the bottle high over my belly and poured out the remaining contents as it splashed all over me.

Kira moved her mouth down to my belly quickly and drove her tongue into my belly button. She made quick work of it before moving further down. As her mouth neared the base of my cock she grabbed my shaft and lifted my cock out of the way.

She ran her tongue all around the base of my cock and then slowly licked up the shaft of my cock.

I lifted my head to watch her as she reached the tip of my cock, “Oh, baby,” I moaned loudly.

Kira lifted her eyes to look at me and then slowly lowered her mouth down over my cock. She sucked on the head of my cock before moving further down. My cock twitched in her mouth when she was halfway down the shaft.

Her hand started pumping up and down the bottom half...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments