Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Father's Daughter

"I guess it runs in the family."

91
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"During my father's military travel he left his mark in more ways than one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is one I'm appreciative of."

Hello everyone, my name is Patrick. This is a story about my father, and an unknown sibling. My father is a twenty-seven-year veteran of the Army. He and my mother were high school sweethearts. They had sex before he left for boot camp and I was born two months before his first overseas deployment. Fast forward to present day, my father is on his third divorce and still looking for miss right. Over the years, I've come to meet several of my other siblings. My father was never one to settle down and be stagnant. Hence his eagerness to join the military and travel. Although I'm like my father in many ways, I like to think I'm more headstrong and practical.

I've come to accept the fact that my father was never the type to settle down with one woman and raise a family. Hell, he won't even stay in his stationed country for more than a year or two. It seems like wherever he goes, he just soaks up the culture, leaves his own contribution, and moves on. Like I said, my father has had several children while stationed overseas. I've met three of my siblings so far, two brothers, Quincy and Max, and a sister, Abigail.

Lord only knows how many children he's had over the course of his travels. My siblings and I have a decent relationship and we've all come to realize that my father has treated all of our mothers about the same. Quincy's mother was a nurse my father met while stationed in Germany, Ishmail's mother was a chef in Bangladesh, and Abigail's mother was another American soldier he met while being stationed in Japan.

When we talk, we often joke about how our dad is trying to start an international coalition. We also discuss our curiosity about how many siblings we actually have besides the four of us. I don't take much interest in the subject, but knowing my father, I'd probably put the number at ten or twelve.

"What can I say, son, I'm a coochie connoisseur!" my father would proudly say.

My father and I aren't particularly close. And we only hung out we he stopped into town to visit family. So when he called and invited me for lunch, I was surprised.

"Hey, Pat, how are you? Look I'm going to be in town visiting your aunts in a few days and I want to grab lunch if you're free."

"Sure, dad, I don't have any plans, it will be nice to catch up," I responded.

"Good, I can't wait to see you and I have someone I want you to meet," he said before hanging up.

Oh God, I thought to myself. Has my father met another future ex-wife? What poor woman has he conned into falling for him now? My father changes women like most people change their underwear, hence the multiple marriages. I pushed the thought from my mind of meeting another potential stepmother and tried to look forward to seeing my father.

A few days had gone by and we agreed on a date and restaurant. We met at Shelley's, a local steak house my father picked out. We sat down and caught up over a few glasses of bourbon before we ordered. My father got his usual catfish platter and rib-eye steak while I got the sirloin. I was a little confused when my father ordered another plate while the waitress was taking our orders.

"You got a tapeworm or something, pops?" I asked curiously.

"No, Pat, remember someone is joining us, someone very special to me," he reminded me.

Ooh shit, I completely forgot. He was introducing me to his next future ex.

"So pop, tell me about this special person, is it a woman?"

"Yes, son, and she's very beautiful and intelligent, I think you two will get along quite well."

Beautiful and intelligent - those are two words that aren't usually used to describe my father's taste in women. Normally it's one or the other.

"Well, tell me about her," I said pressing into him.

"Well, son, she's young, twenty-three years old."

Twenty-three, that's four years younger than I am. She must be a young soldier he's conned with the promise of advancement, I thought to myself.

I nodded my head, "Go on, dad, tell me more."

"Well she's just graduated college with a degree in IT, and she's in the military also, five years in," he continued.

Just as I thought, some inexperienced little girl with her nose wide open. Believing the promises of some high-ranking officer. This man is truly shameless. My father blabbed on about how nice she is and how she shows promise in her career, military or otherwise. As he continued to ramble on about this mystery woman I continued sipping my drink and nodding. As I lowered my glass I looked across the room at the bar and noticed this stunning woman.

She was absolutely gorgeous, tall, with chocolate skin, and fairly fit from what I could tell. She was about five foot ten maybe five foot eleven. She was wearing a green dress with a high slit exposing her muscular legs and full c-cup breasts. She had a shaved head with alluring brown eyes. And she was wearing strapped wedge heels with her toes painted baby blue. At that moment my father's words went deaf and I began fantasizing about fucking this woman in a thousand different ways.

My mind was racing and filled with vulgar thoughts of sex and debauchery. I could barely hear my father's words as a million fantasies raced through my mind. I wondered what she looked like under that dress and what she tasted like. The thought of her muscular legs wrapped around me as I pounded into her made my dick grow with each passing second. I was completely mesmerized in thought when I noticed her looking in our direction. She waved and began walking over towards my father and me. At that moment I felt a sharp slap hit the bottom of my mouth, causing it to close.

"Straighten up dammit, you act like you've never seen a woman before," my father snapped at me.

"Yes sir, sorry," I said, straightening myself up as she approached the table.

As the woman approached the table, my focus immediately went to the raging, nine-inch hard-on, that was clearly outlined and pressing against my pants like a beast waiting to be unleashed. My father stood up first and gave the woman a hug which she reciprocated and added a kiss on the cheek.

"How's my baby girl, it's been several months since I've seen you, you look like a dream. I know you turned a few heads walking in this place."

"It's good seeing you too, daddy. It's been so long and I've missed you," she replied.

The nerve of my father, having this girl call him daddy. I have to give it to him though, this girl is an absolute smoke show.

"Patrick, this is, Delilah, please introduce yourself."

Just then, panic started to set in. I was going to have to stand up and my raging hard-on was as strong as ever. I was starting to sweat, but I knew my father would give me an earful if I didn't stand up to greet this woman, hopefully she wouldn't notice. I stood up and offered my hand to her. To my surprise she swatted my hand away.

"Don't be silly, Patrick, we're family, give me a hug," she said smiling.

And with that, we leaned in and embraced. Delilah kissed me on the cheek and it felt like my face was touching the sun. When I pulled her in, I knew she felt my dick press against her and she jumped slightly. When we separated she gave me a slight smile.

Luckily at that time the waiter was bringing me another drink and I almost gulped it down in a flash, but I decided to play it cool and sip it, like I had been doing.

"It's so great to have you two here together. Two of my favorite and most special people in the same place. I couldn't be happier," my father said.

"I know daddy, it's such a good feeling finally meeting Patrick. I feel like we're taking steps in the right direction for this family."

My drinks were starting to kick in, so I was feeling relaxed and a little bold. So when it came time to offer my sentiments I was a little off.

"Um, don't take this the wrong way, Delilah, I'm sure you're a proper young lady and all, but this is a little awkward," I started out.

"Awkward, what do you mean, Patrick?" Delilah asked confused.

"Look, I'm sure you love my father and think he's great but I just think it's a little weird. I mean you're four years younger than me, and you're talking about family. We're not family. How long have you and my father been dating anyway?"

With that, a large smile came across my father's face and a roaring laugh followed it. Delilah began smiling as well and began chuckling. A look of confusion came across my face.

"What, what's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, Patrick, you never fail to make my sides split son," he said catching his breath.

"Delilah, isn't my girlfriend, she's my daughter, that's why I wanted you two to meet," he continued.

"Daughter! You mean to tell me you two aren't dating?" I exclaimed.

"Daddy, you didn't tell him who I was beforehand?"

"Well, I was trying to make the introduction. I guess I never flat-out said who you were, my mistake."

"Oh daddy, you silly goose," she said slapping his arm.

I breathed a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't dating Delilah, but I was still sad because she was my sister, and that made her off limits. The rest of the night went pretty smooth, the usual banter, with Delilah and I getting to know each other and sharing stories of our mothers. Our father spent the rest of the night with a smile on his face knowing his children met and got along. After we paid the check, we were walking to our cars and Delilah came up to me and gave me her number.

"Hey, Patrick, I'm gonna be in town for a few weeks, I hope we can catch up some more, I really enjoyed meeting you," she said hugging me one last time.

Now it could have been my imagination, but it felt like Delilah held onto me a little longer than a sister should. Or it could have been my fantasy still lingering in my mind. Regardless, we exchanged numbers and set up a date. This is one sibling I'm actually looking forward to getting acquainted with. The next day I received a text while I was at work. It was Delilah, we made plans to have dinner and catch up to learn more about each other. I was trying to shake the fantasy of sex out of my mind after coming to terms that she was my sister. As much as I tried to remind myself, the evil part of my brain kept telling me she was practically a stranger. And we don't really have a relationship.

Uh, oh my God, I sighed, rubbing my temples.

To be honest, the dinner went great, we both learned a lot about each other. It seems like it was the same old story with our father. He met Delilah's mother in Miami, while he was on leave. Her mother was a Miami Dolphin's trainer. One thing led to another and bam, Delilah arrived sometime after. She seemed to have a better relationship with our father than the rest of my siblings and me. She talked about visiting with him and the trips they would take.

I guess her following in his footsteps and joining the military brought them closer because of the shared experience. While we were eating, I couldn't help but notice Delilah looking at me and glancing over when she thought I wasn't looking. I was curious to know, was she comparing our resemblance, seeing how much we look alike or was she eyeing me up? I couldn't get a read on her.

Once we finished our meal, I paid the bill and went to drop her off at her hotel. The whole ride there was tense. There was an awkwardness in the air, but I couldn't tell what for. I noticed Delilah's thighs rubbing together as we drove through the city.

"Hey Pat, I could use some fresh air, can you roll down the window?" she asked softly.

I nodded and obliged. During the ride to the hotel, Delilah didn't look at me. She just stared out the window, watching the city lights go by.

When we got to the hotel I opened her door for her and hugged her goodnight. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her perfume was so alluring I felt myself getting hard. When she pulled away a sadness came over me. As bad as I wanted to fuck her, I had to shake the thought from my head and remind myself she was my sister. As I turned to get back in my car, Delilah stopped me.

"Hey Pat, I had such a great time. It was nice getting to know you, we should catch up again tomorrow."

"Sure thing, it was nice getting to know my sister," I replied hoping to shake the sexual thoughts from my mind.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the night, it's not terribly late?" she asked.

"Not really, I was just gonna head home and maybe have a drink then go to bed."

And then it happened, the dreaded words I didn't want to hear.

"How about a nightcap?" she suggested.

Jesus, is my sister inviting me up to her hotel room? I'm sure it's nothing, she just wants to bond with me some more, that's it, that's all.

My mind was racing as to what was going to happen next. My thoughts were going in a thousand different directions. We entered through the lobby and made our way to the elevator. There was an uncomfortable silence the entire ride up. The tension was so thick, I knew we both could feel it. After a long walk down the hallway, I noticed Delilah's room was at the end of the hall. Slightly separated from the rest of the rooms. When we got to the door, Delilah hesitated before putting her key up to the door. It was almost like she didn't want to go into the room. After a few moments, she finally opened the door and we walked in.

"Have a seat and make yourself comfortable," she said pointing to the bed. I made the decision to sit in the chair by the window. I didn't want to create any more tension than there already was.

"So, how about that nightcap?" I asked.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she responded.

Delilah walked over to the bar and put some ice into two glasses, then reached into her dresser and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. She poured the drinks and handed me a glass. She sat on the bed and we began talking again. We talked for a few hours continuing where we left off. After a few more drinks Delilah's eyes had glossed over and I could tell she was tipsy. The drinks were starting to kick in and I could feel myself getting hard. The bulge in my pants must have been prominent because Delilah's eyes were focused straight on my crotch.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

After a few moments of staring, the look in her eyes went from tipsy, to primal. A hunger seemed to come over her with each passing second. I knew where this was going and fought my conscience with every effort and proceeded to leave. I placed my glass down, bid her goodnight, got up, and started towards the door. As I continued my escape, Delilah called for me, stopping me in my tracks.

"Patrick, wait stop," she cried out.

I knew I should have kept walking but something turned me around. When I turned around I saw her eyes, the want, the desire, the passion. She didn't say a word, she just started taking her clothes off piece by piece. She was wearing green lace lingerie, underneath her clothes. I thought my jaw would hit the floor. Delilah made her way to the bed and laid back. She looked like a sculpture on the bed. There were two voices screaming inside my head, one telling me to fuck her, and the other telling me to leave.

"Come here, brother, and let's really connect," she said seductively.

Those words overpowered me and it was like a magnet drawing me towards her. I took my shirt off and knelt beside the bed. I pulled Delilah to the edge and raised her legs up, so I could remove her panties. After that, I grabbed her by the ankles and began kissing her feet. This caused her to moan and hiss. I was hard as stone underneath my jeans, my dick was aching to be released. I felt Delilah put her other foot down and stroke my dick over my jeans. I felt like I would explode right there, but I knew if I would go this far with my sister, I had to give her the fuck of a lifetime. While she continued stroking me over my jeans I took her foot and put it to my face. I licked it from heel to toe, which caused her to giggle slightly. When I got to the top of her foot I started sucking her toes into my mouth, causing her to moan louder than before.

"Oh my goodness, Pat, that feels so good, please don't stop, keep sucking my toes, love."

I hungrily devoured Delilah's foot until my mouth, her moans driving my passion. I grabbed her other foot and brought it to my mouth and began sucking and licking her other toes as well. I started going in between her toes with my tongue when I noticed her beginning to shake.

"Oh God, oh fuck, I'm cumming, Jesus, I'm cumming, ohhhh," she screamed out.

This was quite a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by T_R_C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments