Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister and I Undress, Masturbate and Fuck

"How I fucked my sister"

0
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I am Stan, a widower, 40 years old. My sister, Anne, is a widow a year younger than me. She lives in the next village to mine. I visited her recently and in her lounge we talked, among other things, of a program on television which showed paintings by Italian and Spanish artists, some of which were of naked females. Rather rashly I mentioned that I had found some naughty pictures and printed them.

"Do they show girls and men, Stan?"

"The ones I have are of naked girls because that`s what I`m interested in."

"Can you get pictures of naked men, Stan?"

"Why?"

"I`d like to see some."

"Yes, I can. I`ll get some naughty pictures of naked men and print them and show them to you when you next visit me."

She came to me a few days later I had managed to print pictures of naked men with good erections. My sister wanted to see them.

"There they are, Anne. I hope they aren`t too rude for you."

"My word. I think they are wonderful. I like them very much," she said after looking at the four pictures. "Can I see the pictures you have of the naked girls?"

"Of course you can," I said and went to get them and showed them to her.

"I`m not surprised that you like them. They are pretty good and show the front of all the girls. They have lovely figures and they all have shaven pussies. Now that you have them what do you do with them?"

"If I tell you it may shock you."

"Unless you me how can I know if I`ll be shocked? Go ahead and tell me."

"I strip naked because they work me up."

"And then?"

"I masturbate while looking at them. They help me to cum."

"I`m not shocked Stan so rest easy. I quite understand. You masturbate because you miss the sex you used to have with your wife. I masturbate in the nude for the same reason that you do."

"As we both masturbate in the nude why don`t we do it together Anne? Does that suggestion upset you or are you game to do it?"

"I`m not at all upset. It would be better for you to do it looking at your naked sister rather than looking at those pictures. And I would enjoy masturbating in the presence of my naked brother. When I do it to myself I have to imagine that a naked man is watching me. Let`s do it Stan and undress here then go out on to your lawn to masturbate."

In my lounge we both stripped naked. It was the first time I`d seen my sister naked since we were children and it meant nothing then. This was very different. I saw that she had a wongerful ligure and my cock began to grow as we walked, stark naked, on to my lawn. 

When we were there Ann said, "Your cock is a little hard. I must say that I like seeing you naked with a slight erection."

"And I like seeing you naked, Anne. That`s why my cock is growing. You said that you liked seeing me with a slight erection. Wait until I start stroking it to masturbate. I think you will like seeing it fully hard."

"I`m sure I will. Let`s get started, Stan."

We did. I was the first to cum and my sister followed soon after. She was panting as she gave herself several orgasms. When we were finished Anne said "You were quite right.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

I really liked seeing you with a full hard-on. It`s big and is still right up even though you`ve ejaculated. Let`s do it again when I next come to you.

A week later my sister came to me and in my lounge we again stripped naked and went out on to my lawn.

"I hope you won`t mind, Anne, but I`d like us to masturbate each other rather than doing it to ourselves."

"I won`t mind at all. I think it`s a splendid idea. I`m sure it will be better for both of us. I`d like to do it now."

She held my cock, which I liked, of course. I pushed some fingers into her shaven cunt, found her clit and caressed it as my sister stroked me to full erection. Then I ejaculated and how I came! She followed, crying out, "It`s lovely, Stan. I`m cumming!" I made her cum several times then took my fingers out of her.

"That was super, Anne. It was much better when you made me cum than when I do it to myself."

"It was the same for me, Stan. We must do it again the next time I come here. You might like to know that your cock is longer and thicker tkan my husband`s was."

It was another week before she came to me and when we were naked on my lawn she said, "I shouldn`t say this but I would like to have your cock in me because I miss the sex I used to have and it would be lovely to feel it in me."

"I`m glad you said that, Anne. I would like to fuck you. You want me to do you so let`s do it. It will be incest but we won`t care. Don`t lie on the grass for me to enter you because it would be uncomfortable for you. We`ll fuck with me standing up. You`ll see what I mean. Get me to full erection then stand facing me."

When she did I lifted her up. "Now wrap yor legs round me and guide my cock to the entrance to your pussy. Then I`ll fuck you."

She found it a little difficult but managed to get the tip of my cock to the entrance to her cunt. Then I thrust into her. That wasn`t difficult because she was wet in there. Then I fucked my sister. I had a wonderful cum and I gave her four orgasms before she was satisfied. When I withdrew and she was standing beside me I was very worried.

"Oh dear, Anne. I`ve cum inside you. I`m worried."

"Don`t be. When we first stripped naked I was pretty sure that we might go all the way and have sex. I`ve been on the pill for some time and you can cum in me and it is quite safe. we can have sex as often as we like."

"Wonderful, Anne. If we are going to have frequent sex why not make it easier if you come to live with me. Sell your bungalow and come here."

"No, Stan. People round here know we are brother and sister and would put two and two together and guess we are having sex. That wouldn`t do at all. I`m sorry but that`s the way it must be."

"You`re right Anne. I hadn`t thought of that. We`ll have sex at intervals. Fucking you was wonderful for me. Shall we have sex in bed instead of outdoors?"

"Yes. I`d like that. You may like to know that you gave me the best sex I`ve ever had. It was because your cock is so big."

That`s what happened. We fucked about once a week and enjoyed it.
Published 
Written by Frederik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors