Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister The Nurse, Part Three

"We start really enjoying our time together and decide to tell our parents."

112
11 Comments 11
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Jared

Waking a few hours later to the sound of Jamie's phone ringing, she rolled away from our face-to-face sleeping position to grab it.

"Hello?" she questioned groggily while pressing her ass back against my groin.

"Oh, Hi, Mom," Jamie replied a little more perkily while pressing her body firmly against mine and giving my cock a little grind.

"Yeah, I had already planned to come home for Thanksgiving."  

With her plastered up against me and pressing her ass hard upon my growing erection, I let my hands encircle her to have a little fun. Pulling away just a little, I lined up with her slick puss and let it sink in as she continued to gyrate her hips.

"Yes, I have talked to him, and he seems to be all in! In fact, we're going to be coming together this tyy... mme," Jamie proclaimed a little too forcefully before hanging up 'accidentally' on purpose.

"I'm all in alright, and we'll both be cumming shortly," I offered as I found her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other as we bashed our groins together in carnal need. I plied her swelling clit between my thumb and pointer finger while rolling a nipple at the same time.

Jamie's hands were outstretched, gripping the edge of the mattress and the headboard for leverage as she slammed back against me wildly. I could feel the extra swelling of my cock in anticipation of its release and gave her clit a solid squeeze as a final attempt to push her to her peak. The first of my contractions hit, and my eyes blurred as I yelled aloud, "Fuck... fuck... fuccckkk!"

Jamie

It was all my doing, and I didn't feel one bit guilty. Jared did something for me that no other lover ever came close to doing. He wanted me completely and held nothing back as we shared our love and lust for each other. The fact that we'd known each other our whole lives only added to our perfect chemistry. I was ready to tell the whole world, including my parents, just how badly I needed and wanted him. He was all of it, and I would take it no matter the cost.

As I teased him into fucking me while I was on the phone with our Mother, I felt a special kind of excitement burning in my loins. The depravity of having unhindered sex with my brother only added fuel to an already escalating fire that I had for Jared. But to do it while another was listening made it all even hotter for me. Especially since it was our Mother.

The fucking escalated significantly after I hung up the phone and grabbed the bed to add more force to our sexual bashing. Less than a minute later, I felt Jared's cock begin to swell, and that was what did me in. I flooded the bed in front of me as spasms rippled through my ecstatic body. My hands relinquished their grip on the headboard and mattress edge as Jared pulled me in close to ride out our shared eruption. I was in a cocoon of his love as we each came down from what was surely the most intense moment of my life, sexual or not.

As it all began to ease, I realized that not only had I squirted intensely, probably ruining the mattress, but that tears were flowing from my eyes, unhindered.

"I love you. I love you more than anything," I blubbered as Jared only tightened his grip on me as if to say that you're mine and always will be.

He whispered, "I love you, Jamie, forever and always. I care not about others or how they feel about what we have. I'm going to tell Mom and Dad when we go there for Thanksgiving and if they don't like it, then too bad for them.

Mom (Jackie)

"It's happened, Honey. Our kids have found each other."

"What do you mean they found each other?" Dad questioned.

"You know, like we did when we were younger," she smirked as her hand found the bulge in his slacks while he was getting dressed for Church.

"You mean... Oohhh," Hank cooed as his cock grew in his Sister's loving hand.

Jared

"What do you think they'll say?" I breathed into Jamie's ear as I lazily nibbled on her lobe.

"Well, if I know Mom as well as I think I do, she'll put it off as a passing fad. Like being with you could ever end for me," Jamie replied as I continued to hold her close.

"Why don't we take a nice warm bath together, get cleaned up, and go out to an early dinner someplace with outside tables. It looks like it's going to be a really nice afternoon."

"That sounds wonderful! I love the thought of having dinner out with the man of my dreams and showing him off to everyone," Jamie agreed as she pulled me toward the edge of the bed before I carried her into the bathroom. Jamie turned on the water in the tub and then turned to me. Wrapping her arms around me, Jamie pulled her legs up and around me as well. We kissed slowly and intensely as the water filled the tub past halfway. Noting the level, I stepped in and lowered us both into the steamy water.

Jamie turned it off as it passed the overflow, and then I lay back, pulling her with me. We soaked and kissed and whispered sweet nothings until the water turned cold. Jamie turned back to hit the drain while simultaneously turning on the hot water to reheat our bath. After a few minutes, it was perfect again, and we returned to our newlywed-like canoodling. This time, when the water cooled, she opened the drain and stood up to grab our towels. She dried herself in a rather risque manner, still standing in the tub, which left me hardening from the show.

Jamie

I loved how Jared responded to my body and my teasing. He didn't say a word but instead let his rising cock do all the talking. Turning and bent over, I dabbed between my buttocks to gather any stray droplets hiding in the crevice of my crotch. That's when I felt his hands gripping my hips firmly as his face pressed between the cheeks of my derriere. His tongue lashed at my still sensitive pucker while I reached to balance against the tile wall in this awkward position. Other lovers in my past would give my little star a passing tickle as they rudimentarily licked my puss, but Jared was not that way. He was all in, no matter how he went about pleasing me.

As his tongue drilled into my gradually opening anus, I could feel my pussy juices flowing down my thighs in response. As I neared my climax, Jared moved a hand around my torso to help stabilize me for my oncoming peak. He was just in time as I shuddered and wailed as his tongue began to slow its insistent penetration. In the wake of my orgasm, Jared pressed me against the wall as she stood. His hands snaked around my body and gripped my breasts as his mouth found my neck, and his prick eased between my slippery lips.

He held me in place with my cunt full of his cock as his lips, teeth, and tongue tapdanced across the sensitive areas of my neck and ears. Unable to move, with my hands pinned at my sides, I used the only muscle I could and clenched repeatedly on his intruding meat.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

Jared whispered, "You have excellent muscle control down there. Do you think that you can make me cum from that alone?"

"I know that I can because you find me as irresistible as I find you. And that prick of yours can't get much harder than it is now."

"You're right about how attracted I am to you. Plus, your pussy is like a perfect fit for me. So, yeah, I don't doubt that you'll be taking on another load of my cum very soon, but first, you're going to climax once more," Jared assured me as he massaged my breasts deeply while giving my nipples a thorough pinching.

The harder I clenched his irrepressible prick, the closer I got to my own earth-shattering acme. I could tell that Jared was getting very close as I felt his cock swell in my vice-like little box. It was a good thing because I was already starting to lose focus as the warmth began to spread throughout my quivering body. He moved one hand to my pussy and flicked my clit fanatically as I felt his first jettison deep in my wanton womb. I was squeezing him so hard that his cum was squirting out of my puss along with my own as I, too, succumbed. 

We did a slow free-fall back into the tub and lay there catching our breath and recovering from what was something a little different for us but satisfying nevertheless.

Jared

"So, how about that dinner? I was hoping to be shown off as your new boy toy," I snickered while kissing the nape of Jamie's neck.

"Oh, I'm going to show you off, but first, I think we need to get cleaned up again. Unless you want to see your cum running down my thighs in public?" Jamie teased while rising off my shrinking dick.

"Maybe another time," I mused as she stood up and turned on the shower. We washed each other thoroughly before hopping out and drying off. I opted for a nice shirt and slacks while Jamie donned a slightly above-the-knee floral dress sans underwear.

"You know that if you go out in public like that I'm going to have a real hard time keeping my hands to myself, right?"

"Have you not realized yet that I love you touching me all over?" Jamie flirted and then raised the front to flash me her hairless puss.

"Besides, I saw you pull on those slacks without any underwear on. You guys just love to freeball it, don't you? So why shouldn't I get to do the same?" she teased before grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

"Come on, lover. I'm getting quite hungry and need to let everyone meet my lifetime love," she added, with her hand extended, reaching for mine.

We walked a few blocks before reaching a place that Jamie liked. The wait seemed quite long, but with her influence as an obvious regular and the aid of a couple of Jacksons, we were quickly seated out on the patio. It was a beautiful afternoon. Jamie and I sat side-by-side with my arm around her shoulder. We sipped wine and said hello to several other patrons who seemed to know Jamie well. Most were young women our age, and they seemed to linger after the introductions. Jamie attributed it to me being on her arm, but I got a different vibe, as if they were more interested in her than me.

"Okay, so I'm just going to throw something out there and please don't be offended. I don't think those girls were interested in me. I think that they were former lovers of yours, weren't they?"

"Well, I guess that I'm busted, huh. Actually, most of them just kiss ass because they want to work at the hospital. But, yeah, I've had a couple of women. It was fun, but nothing like what we have, physically or emotionally, so please don't be jealous or think that I'm weird."

"I think nothing of the sort, pretty Lady. I just knew that it wasn't me they were hitting on. By the way, if you do have a need for that sort again, I wouldn't be opposed to watching you two," I replied with a dirty little grin.

"I'll bet you'd love it, you perv," Jamie replied while gripping my swelling prick firmly.

"I love this, I can tell you that," I blurted out as she slow-pumped my hard-on through my slacks. "And if you keep that up, you're going to have to explain the mess you'll make in my pants," I continued.

"I'll stop for now, but just so you know, there wouldn't have been any mess because I love the taste of your cum."

"So, how do you think Mom and Dad will really feel about our relationship?" I threw out there to distract myself from her heavenly touch.

"It's hard to say. It's not like we're turning gay or somebody got pregnant. This is crossing a line that almost everyone I know wouldn't do themselves. I mean if you'd have asked me before we got together, even I may have made a derogatory statement about such things," Jamie offered.

"What about you?" she added.

Lying my hand on her bare thigh, I acknowledged her thoughts with my own, stating, "I always knew that you were attractive, but I must admit that I, too, was a bit disapproving of such things before us."

In the aftermath of that verbalization, I let my hand slide up to her womanly entrance and tickled her clit with light butterfly flicks. Jamie's eyes glazed over as I slowly brought her toward orgasm. There we sat amongst a crowded restaurant as brother and sister lovers. All talk of incestual aversion had ceased as my continued diligence brought her what she needed, as most nearby were completely unaware.

I say most because I was fairly sure that an older couple understood exactly what I was doing to her. The woman glanced around the room, clearly trying to make it look like she wasn't staring straight at Jamie as her face scrunched up in obvious bliss. I caught the lady's eye as she leered openly in the moments after Jamie's first orgasmic contraction. She was so obvious that her husband turned to see what distracted her. Toward the end of her acme, Jamie opened her eyes just in time to see both of them gawking openly before they quickly turned from embarrassment.

"You are amazing!" Jamie purred a little too loudly before pulling my face to hers for a toe-curling kiss. Our food arrived shortly thereafter, and we took our time enjoying the experience of being in love in public and not caring what anyone thought.  

"So, we're definitely springing this on Mom and Dad, right?" I inquired after the server took away our finished plates and dropped off a dessert menu.

"Mmm, yes, we are!" Jamie concurred as she wrapped her arm around me and lay her head against my shoulder.  

"I have absolutely no thought of hiding this from them any longer. We'll head to their house this Wednesday night and tell them shortly after we get there. If they don't like it, then we can come back home and spend Thanksgiving together, just the two of us."

"That sounds like a perfect plan. Now, what are we having for dessert?" I questioned as Jamie pulled my lips to hers for a slow, lingering, soulful kiss.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments