Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister's best friend

"a teens dream come true"

5
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My sister's best friend

 

(note this is my first story so ya sorry if its not top notch but I hope u enjoy it ;) )

 

Hi, my name is Tommy, I'm 17, about average height, and part Indian so I have a dark tan. I have a pretty big cock from what iv seen online, I'm 8 and 1/2 inches or so. But anyways, My family consists of me , my mom, dad, and my little sister Ray-Ray. Ray( for short) has always been more popular than me at school so she had a lot of hot friends and it was hard for me, a freshman, to resist their 16 year old grade charms.

One day Ray brought a friend home, Kim. As she walked in the door I was watching T.V. and my jaw dropped as I starred at her amazing body. Her tits looked to be at least C' s, maybe D' s and she had a blemish free face and high cut cheek bones. She looked Indian but she had the body of a super model, Her ass was pushing put of her super tight short jeans and her boobs were almost hanging out of her low cut tank top.

She saw me staring at her and said "take a picture, it'll last longer" and I jerked my head back up to the T.V. feeling extremely embarrassed. My sister just laughed and walked out of the room and Kim followed, I watched her perfect butt as she walked out of the room. She glanced over her shoulder and stole a look at me and half giggled half blushed as she exited the room.

Now I'm never been very good with the ladies but I had some talent, and my natural instinct, or maybe I was just horny, told me to go hang out with Ray and Kim, so I crept up to my sisters door to see what they were doing, but the door was locked and I heard a lot of giggling going on inside. By this point I was really curious what was going on so I swiped my mom's credit card and quietly picked the lock.

When I cracked the door the giggling had stopped and was replaced with heavy breathing. I looked inside and saw my sister behind Kim. She was hugging Kim, but one hand was down Kim's short jeans and the other was on her chest. I saw her hands start to slowly move back and forth on Kim and she grunted in return. Ray kissed Kim's neck and whispered in her ear "have you ever been with a girl before?"

All Kim could do was shake her head no in between gasps of breath, so my sister said "do you want to try it?"

I saw Kim look over at the door and I almost thought she saw me peeping but she didn't say anything. All she did was slowly nod her head yes and then gasp as I saw my sister unbutton her short jeans. Ray took of Kim's shirt and layed her down on the bed, taking of her shirt too.

By this time my hand had at sometime moved down to my pants and was slowly rubbing my big throbbing cock. I looked away from my pants and back at them to see Ray had taken off Kim's bra and was playing with the her boobs and sucking on one.

Kim was starting to breath heavily and I got even harder as Ray slid Kim's pink lacy panties off and I saw her bare little pussy. I unzipped my fly and my dick popped out and I started to jack off as my sister stripped her underwear off and then lay down on top of Kim on the bed. they looked into each others eyes for a moment and then their lips met and I saw Ray's tongue work its way into Kim's mouth and Kim's into ray's mouth.

Kim had begun to get more comfortable and was playing with Ray's boobs and pinching her rock hard nipples. Ray responded by gasping and running her finger down Kim's body slowly playing with it until reaching Kim's already wet pussy. Kim gasped and rolled over on top of Kim and started playing with her pussy. I saw Ray stick her finger inside of Kim's pussy and Kim played with Ray's clit and pussy lips.

They were both breathing hard and doing a lot of moaning by now and it was turning me all a whole lot so I started to stroke myself faster. I looked back and Ray had 2 fingers half way in Kim's pussy and Kim had 1 finger all the way in and was moving it in and out slowly going faster.

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

Ray moaned really load and sat up on top of Kim so she could bounce on her finger. Kim responded by putting a second finger in, and a third, while her other hand played with Ray's boobs. Kim started to orgasm and within a minute she was climaxing and as she climaxed I reached my orgasm. Ray yelled "I'm coming Kim!" and her eyes opened wide as her pussy clamped down hard around Kim's fingers and at the same time I came really hard and it shot all up onto my shirt, so I ran off into my room to change. As I did I heard Ray eating Kim out to make her come too.

Since that day about a month ago Ray and Kim have become very close. I have also become fond of watching them like the first day. After about 2 weeks I was sure Kim had begun to notice me because she would constantly glance over at the door, and one time she got up and walked over but I ran into the bathroom before she could see me.

Part 2

One day I heard a lot more giggling and a quiet discussion going on, and I thought I heard my name mentioned once or twice but I couldn't make out the words. A few minutes later Ray and Kim came out and sat down on either side of me. Kim was wearing a low cut shirt and not a bra so I could see her nipples, the same with Ray. In a matter of seconds I had a rather large tent sprung in my pants and I saw Kim looking at it and I blushed through my dark tan. She looked at her sister and quietly said "I no you've been watching us"

I straightened up and stutter as I said "I-Im sorry, I c-couldn't help m-myself" "Oh, its ok" said my sister with a devilish grin on her face "if you ask me its kind of hot knowing a man is watching you, wanting to stick his big throbbing cock in your tight little pussy". I said nothing but blushed again as I felt Kim's hand slowly move over my pants and she said "wow Ray, your brothers got a pretty big cock, your lucky"

Ray laughed and moved her hand over my fly and started to unzip it. I looked down in shock as she pulled my hard cock out of my jeans and started to rub it slowly. Kim moved Ray's hand and slowly lowered her head till she was only a few inches away from it, I had a clear view of her tits as she kissed the tip and started to slowly work down my cock with her cock. About a minute into the blow job I got bold and stuck my hand down in between her legs gaining easy access from her mini skirt and I rubbed her soaking wet panties. She whimpered and started to suck faster as I moved her panties out of the way. As I felt my cum swelling up I didn't want to cum yet so I got down on my knees and started to eat her out.

"No fair!" shouted Ray. so I pulled down her sweat pants and started fingering her. Within minutes I had both girls on the couch in pure ecstasy. I was tasting both their juices, Ray had a stronger taste but Kim tasted better. At one point Kim pulled my hand out of her soaked pussy and shoved me to the ground. She slowly sat down on my dick and Ray lowered herself till she was sitting on my face. Kim started to bounce up and down on my rock hard cock and I hungrily ate Ray's pussy till Ray came. When she started to climax wanted to keep her n it for as long as I could so I started to finger her clit at the same time and then her juices filled my mouth and she fell to the side of me.

Kim, how ever, was not done yet. She was moaning loudly and my hips were going up to meet hers with every pump. I laid her on her back on the ground and started to pump in and out roughly. She was engulfed in pleasure as she shouted "Fuck me harder Tommy! Harder!" so I started to go faster and deeper. Before I knew it she was Cumming and her pussy clamped onto my dick and that made me shoot off my load all up inside her.

We all law down together side by side on the floor, exhausted, happy, I was I'm amazement. It's been about 2 weeks since this started happening and I still enjoy it every time.

Published 
Written by austinponzie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments