Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Uncle Edward Part 2

"My Uncle Edward was much more to me than he really should have been."

8
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When I was seventeen, I received notification that I had been accepted by Oxford University for a three-year degree course in Business Studies and Economics. This meant that I had less than one year left on Edward's estate. Edward had recently got a new dog he was of good size and had a pleasing disposition. We decided to call him Brutus. 

Sometimes when running through the woods I found such an experience more than a little pleasing. As time drew closer for me to leave the estate I began to get a little concerned. I had developed a quite close relationship with Mavis and I would often talk to her about certain things.

I would allow her to bathe me occasionally it was something that she was rather good at. On one such occasion, I told her about my reluctance to attend University. She smiled as she gave my tits a good soapy rub with the sponge. Mavis was not too surprised by what I told her. 

Edward's estate was a very private place. The only visitor was his sister (my mother) from time to time. I really did not cherish the idea of leaving what had become my safe and private world for the daily hustle and bustle of university life. I was a loner even at the private school. I had no friends because I never wanted any. Many of the girls did form friendships some were perhaps a little too close.

I knew that I had to tell my uncle about my reservations but the time had to be right. For several days my anxiety and my stress levels were high. I began to do strange things. Sometimes in the early hours, I would put on my dark blue tracksuit and slip silently out of the house. I just needed to be within the comfort of the woods. In my imagination, the trees had become my friends.

I even had names for my favourite ones. Things reached a crisis point when I chose Mr Patterson, a quite young Silver Birch tree, and spent several minutes talking to him. Things however soon spiralled out of control. In my stressed-out mind, I believed that not only did he understand what I was saying but that he was talking back to me. I stroked his smooth bark it felt good very hard and quite cold.

I wanted to show him love because he was a true friend. I began by kissing and licking his trunk he seemed to approve. I slipped off my tracksuit I wanted to show myself to him. (Was I going insane?) It was good to be naked among my many friends.

There was a small area of soft slightly wet grass directly in front of Mr Patterson and I wanted him to watch me wanking like the dirty whore that I had become. Just before I departed, I unleashed a heavy stream of piss aimed at the base of his trunk. Knowing full well that he would gratefully drink my offering.

I moved on quite slowly kissing, licking, and caressing my friends. I came across old Billy, so-called because he was the oldest tree. He was a giant oak of great age perhaps as much as five or even six hundred years. I clambered my way up to a high vantage point. I was well hidden by his canopy. 

There was a full moon that night and the woods were well illuminated. Suddenly I caught sight of someone moving straight towards the old tree. Had I been seen by a stranger? Apparently not, but as he walked directly underneath me I had the desire to open the bomb doors and pee on him but he was gone into the night. I think that he had been poaching from the lake which was well stocked with many varieties of fish.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

How could I tell my uncle the poacher and I were both doing things that we should not have been doing? Had he looked up, things could have been a whole lot different. He was a big man and I was in need of a good fucking and what better place was there for that to happen than in the woods with my friends. The sky began to lighten on the eastern horizon it was time to head back to the house.

When I went upstairs to my bedroom I noticed that there was a light on in Mavis's room and the door was slightly open. I had a little peep. She was naked on top of the bed and was watching herself wanking in the nearby full-length free-standing mirror. The opportunity was just too good to miss. She smiled as I entered her bedroom. I had no experience with lady love. Her instructions were very clear and I carried them out with military precision. 

That evening, uncle and I were sitting in the lounge having a glass or two of his finest port. He put his arm around me and asked if everything was alright. I somehow blurted out that I didn't want to go to university. His response was quite amazing. All he said in a loud cheery voice was, "Bugger that idea you stay here with me and Mavis. It's where you belong." What could I say?

Edward mentioned that there was a problem over on the northwest part of the estate it was being overrun by rabbits. He didn't want to lay down poison in case it killed any of the wildlife. So there was really only one thing for it. My new toy was going to be a Winchester rifle. I liked the idea of shooting the vermin.

Before I knew it, my eighteenth birthday had arrived. Mummy couldn't get over to the estate that day for some reason. Edward knew that I was sometimes in the woods and very often with Brutus. As he said, the estate was private. (Very private.) We met at the entrance to the woods at about four PM.

 I was wearing my dark blue jogging tracksuit and was all ready for a good run. Then the heavens opened. I hadn't gone more than about a hundred yards when my sodden tracksuit began to feel very uncomfortable. There was really only one thing for it. I was once again fully liberated and my nakedness was being lashed by the rain. It was almost as if I was being punished for being such a bad girl.

My body clock was ticking louder and louder. I knew that my time was close. I didn't want foreplay or tenderness or even being wined and dined. I just wanted to be roughly fucked by a big stiff cock with my friends in the woods having a ringside seat. But who? (Decisions, decisions). 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments