Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Punishment - Chapter 1

"Katie is forced by her mom to stay naked; like fully nude for two days as a punishment. Read as Katie endures the shame of having her boobs and pussy in full display."

64
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Katie is forced by her mom to stay naked; like fully nude for two days as a punishment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read how Katie struggle to navigate the whole punishment ordeal."

It was 4 am when Katie and his brother Jon walked into their compound. They had been out the whole night for a party without the knowledge of their mother. Entering the main door, they started walking stealthily towards their room's door to avoid making any noise that would awaken their mother who they thought was by now dead asleep. Nearing their room (Katie, eighteen, and her brother Jon, twenty, shared a room), they were surprised to see the light still on, despite the fact that they had left it switched off. When they opened the door, they were surprised to find their mother sitting on top of Katie’s bed smiling at them.

Katie immediately recognized that smile; it was not a good smile. What would follow that smile was some sort of punishment and Katie prayed very hard that it would not involve the use of whips because she dreaded whips. Today, however, Katie’s mom did not have a whip in her hand as she usually does in such circumstances and she was not planning to use one either. She, however, had a plan in her mind that would prove worse than the whip Katie dreaded.

“You know you have made a mistake and you know I will punish you, right?” Katie’s mother asked standing up and heading towards the door.

“Please don’t use whips on me, Mom, I will die of pain,” Katie protested, trying to influence the type of punishment her mom would use on her.

“No, I will not use whips this time round, you are eighteen years old now and you are above whips, just go and wait for me in the sitting room,” Katie’s mother said, walking out of the bedroom.

Katie followed behind her mom trying to figure out what was in her mother’s mind today.

When she reached the sitting room, she found her mom already seated at her favorite seat and she came and stood before with her hands held in front of her waiting for her mom’s punishment.

“Now, today’s punishment is very simple and will not hurt you in any way. Just give me your clothes and go away.”

This took Katie by surprise as she was not expecting this; she was still processing what her mom had told her when she heard her mom’s voice again drawing her away from her thoughts.

“Woman, please give me your clothes and walk away from my sight,” her mom said, this time in a harsh tone, Katie knew that what would follow next was a hot slap and she did not want it to reach that extent. She therefore decided to give her final plead before her mom turned wild.

“No, Mom, but Jon will see me in my inner wears and it will be very embarrassing,” Katie said still trying to convince her mom to reconsider her stand.

Her mom, however, still had a more shocking revelation to make to her.

“Who told you that you will be in your inner wears? I mean all clothes including those inner wears, and you should be very fast because we do not have all the day here,” Katie’s mother said this time with so much rage in her voice.

Katie started removing her blouse before she handed it over to her mother; she then removed her trouser and handed it over to her mother.

She was now standing before her mother in her thong and bra only, her hands were held before her and her face was fixed on floor.

“Woman, what part of all clothes don’t you understand? Please do the necessary before I call Jon to come and remove those filthy inner wears from your body by force,” Katie’s mom said to Katie who had started shedding tears.

“Please, Mom, let me just keep my bra and panty. It will be embarrassing for me to be fully nude in front of Jon."

“Now that is the point, the shame will drive some sense into your empty brain, and do not let me use some whips on you today because I did not intend to,” Katie's mother replied, holding the blouse and trouser Katie had removed in her hand.

Katie, seeing that no matter how hard she tried to plead her mom’s mind would not change, resigned and directed her hands to her back and unclasped her bra, her full boobs fell freely on her chest.

Now, let us take a minute to talk about Katie's boobs; Katie was one of the few teenagers who was blessed with what many women would call a perfect pair of boobs. Her boobs were large, extraordinarily large for her age, and they were perfectly shaped, with nipples pointing up. Most men always stopped to stare at Katie's boobs especially when she stepped out without a bra on which she rarely did.

She then shoved her thumbs between her thong and skin and brought the thong down revealing her pussy which was perfectly placed between her thick thighs. She handed her mother the thong and now she was standing in front of her mother with nothing to cover her body except her skin. Jon was watching all the drama from afar, smiling as her sister was going through hell, he had started developing an erection from watching her sister's naked body.

“Good, now you will stay like this for two days, and do not try to cover those boobs or that pussy with your hands or I will add the number of days to a whole week. You are free to put on your flip-flops; the floor is very cold,” her mother said, walking away from the sitting room with Katie’s clothes in her hands, just before she disappeared into the corridor, she turned back and addressed Katie. “I was almost forgetting, tell Jon to help you with the house chores, that is part of the punishment. I hope you know where we always do our laundry,” she said walking away.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Naked, Katie went to the bedroom where Jon was sitting on the bed waiting to stare at her boobs and genitals.

“Nice boobs, siz,” Jon greeted her sister who was entering the room totally nude.

“Fuck you, Jon,” Katie replied to her brother who was busy staring at her pussy and boobs.

“You want to fuck me. you hoe, that is why you have your pussy and boobs in full display?” Jon sarcastically asked his sister who was now shedding tears profusely.

“You are the one who caused all this in the first place,” Katie told her brother as more tears flowed from her eyes.

“Don’t blame me for your problems please; I did not take your clothes away, the one to blame is mom, and by the way, she is very creative at coiling punishments. I will watch boobies the whole day today, I won’t have to visit pornhub today,” Jon said to her sister who was dying of embarrassment.

“Katie, bring that pussy here, it is already morning and you should start with the house chores.” Katie heard mom’s voice from the kitchen and she grinned in embarrassment before starting to walk towards the kitchen. With every step, her boobs bounced against her chest. Her pussy was also moving slightly as she took every step towards the kitchen.

Jon was following his sister from behind watching how her naked butt moved left and right as she walked towards the kitchen, he tried to hide the bulge on his trouser by pocketing yet that was not enough as his seven-inch hard dick was still clearly visible on his trouser.

“Mom, please, you are embarrassing me, don’t call my pussy out loud,” Katie said as she entered the kitchen where her mom was waiting to assign her more tasks.

“I do not care about the embarrassment Katie, if you do not want me to call your pussy out loud, cover it. As long as it is still in public display as it is right now, I will call it out loud and there is nothing you will do about it.” Katie’s mom said to Katie who was still shedding tears from the embarrassment of staying naked in front of others.

“Now, you will prepare breakfast, Jon will help you prepare breakfast and then after breakfast, you will wash utensils and then Jon will help you with the laundry. After that, you are free to do whatever you want, even if you want to go and show the world your pussy and boobs Mrs. Boobie. By the way, you have nice boobs.”

Katie was setting the kitchen to start preparing some eggs; the pan was hung on the upper kitchen cupboard and to reach it, Katie had to climb on the stool, as she climbed on the stool, she did not realize Jon who was standing right below her with his eyes fixed between her legs. At that angle, she had an unobstructed view of his sister’s inner pussy; he could not hide the bulge that had now grown to full length on his trouser.

“You are allowed to watch but do not touch or try anything cheeky.” Katie’s mom. who had been watching the whole time from a distance. addressed Jon who could not get his eyes off his sister’s pussy. It was going to be a long day for Katie who was now the center of attention.

“Do not forget to add two more eggs because Harnse will be joining us for breakfast today,” Katie’s mom announced from where she was standing staring at her naked daughter setting up the items to start preparing breakfast. Harnse was a colleague of Katie’s mom and he was not that old, probably in his mid-twenties, he regularly visited Katie’s mom and they regularly had meals together mostly breakfast before heading for work. He was very handsome and Katie on several occasions had fantasized about having sex with him because she had a secret crush on him. The thought of Harnse seeing her naked nearly drove her insane.

“No, mam, you cannot let Harnse see me naked, please let me put on my clothes only for that occasion,” Katie pleaded with her mom trying to avoid the shame that was looming when Harnse arrived and found her naked.

“The conditions for the punishment stand: you are not allowed to wear anything apart from your flip-flops for two days. You have not even completed day one and you have started asking for mercy.”

As Katie was preparing breakfast that morning, the thoughts of Harnse could not escape her mind. She kept on thinking about how the encounter would be, the thought of Harnse seeing her naked made her cringe.

When the doorbell rang, Katie knew that the time had come, in a few minutes she would be facing her crush wearing nothing but a pair of flip-flops.

Published 
Written by Marion254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments