Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nanna Knows Best

"Hooked up with an employee from a job site and her Grandmother joins in"

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I travel all over the Us and a few other countries due to my job and In Feb 2011 I was working at a job site in Hot Springs Arkansas. No lie I hook up with women from most job sites I work at and this place was no different. Her name was Sherry and she was blonde and in her late 40's. She was around 5"4 120 lbs with 34 C breasts and a nice firm ass. I met her the second day on the job and right away she smiled and laughed at almost everything I said ,which was funny since most of what I said had to do with work not personal stuff.
Well I ended up finding out she was married with kids out of the house and hubby was never home since he was a truck driver. After talking during lunch with her and a few others she gathered that I had not had a home cooked meal in forever. She walked up to me and invited me over to dinner, told me she felt bad that I had not been home in over 6 months and that she felt she should do something nice. I of course told her it was ok that she didnt have to but she insisted and on I followed her to her place.
I showed up with a bottle of wine and warmly welcomed in. We talked during dinner and some how sex came up and she began to tell me how long it had been and how all the women at the job site were talking about me and what they all thought of me. I just smiled and asked her what it was that she said about me and what she thought of me. She told me that she thought the same as the rest, said that she would love to see how good I was in bed and that she thought I was hot.
I just laughed and asked her ok well you have me here what are you planning on doing with me??? She blushed and walked over to me kissed me and told me to follow her so I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to her room. I placed her on her bed and she quickly began to remove her clothing as if she was really horny so I helped undress her and laid her on her back and dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed and began to slowly lick from her toes to her thighs slowly kissing and licking behind her knees making her shake as I kissed on her thighs a little more.
She began to squeeze my head between her thighs and I reached her hot moist trimmed pussy. I slowly licked between her lips and plunged my tongue deep in her hole and she shook and came hard and her juices filled my mouth and spilled on my chin. I got to her clit and sucked it and flicked it with my tongue and worked her pussy with my mouth for close to 20 mins before she jumped up and had me stand up and she sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped my pants. Her eyes opened up as if she couldnt believe what she saw and she made a small cry like a little kid with a nice new toy and she began to kiss it and hold it with both hands and lick it and began to admire it as she slowly worked it in her mouth inch by inch. She began to gag and could not fit it all in her mouth. and she then pulled it out and told me she loved me .....I then lifted her up into the air she put her legs over my shoulders and I licked her pussy and clit while she screamed and moaned and then flipped her while standing and began to do a standing 69 which seems like women love. I them flipped her back up and slid her on my cock as her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. and she rode me as best she could before telling me she wanted me to fuck her doggy style. She bent over and I licked down her back and began to tongue her ass making her cum over and over again and then id suck the juices out of her soaked pussy. I slowly worked my head in her and began going in inch by inch till I was in balls deep and she shook and came all over my cock and juices began running down my balls...i was fucking her nice and hard when I heard a noise and she said it must have been her dog so I just kept on.
All of a sudden I felt a tongue licking my ass, so I quickly turn around to see what the heck it was, thinking great a dog just licked my ass and behold it was a very older woman that told me not to worry she was her grandmother and to relax and enjoy....she turned me back around and began to lick my ass even more digging her tongue in me as I fucked her Grand daughter.

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

Sherry told me to just go with it and I did. Granny started to lick and suck my balls, sucking all Sherrys' juices off of them and Granny even began to reach under and stroke me while I was pounding Sherry. Then as I was going to shoot my load I puled out and granny pulled off my rubber and stroked me onto Sherry nice ass. Sherry got up kissed me and went into the restroom to get a towel.
Granny stayed and asked if it was ok that she was part of this and I said sure it was just fine Granny then began to undress and began to suck on me and to be honest she was better than Sherry. She looked up and said Hun this isnt my first rodeo and got back to sucking on me. She licked my balls and even licked my ass and I didnt mind at all. She wasnt bad looking about same height and weight but smaller breasts. Sherry came back in and said Nanna what are you doing here and asked what her want to join in and do all that she was doing she replied hes hot and I saw how much fun you were having. So Sherry dropped down next to Granny and started to share my cock. After a good bit and both of them sucking and licking I came again and came hard and shot all over both of their faces and tits. Granny them put me in her mouth and sucked off all the rest of my hot nut.
Granny then kept on sucking on me to keep me hard and said that she wanted more and Sherry agreed. So Sherry bent over and I licked her ass from behind and started to slide my cock in her pussy once again and Granny reached and pulls my cock out and said no I want to see you fuck her in her cheating ass. Sherry said fuck no id get hurt, dont you see how big he is and Granny told her to shut her mouth and began to slide me in Sherrys ass. I was rock hard just with the thought of what was going on and then having a tight tight ass around my cock was pushing my over the top.
Once I was in I started to slide in and out and Sherry was in pain but also cumming like crazy and shaking with ecstasy and Granny started with the ass licking again and ball sucking after a bit of Sherry cummin all over my balls I decided to please Granny a little so ihad her bend over and Sherry just watched and smiled as her Nanny got bent over. I Licked Grannys ass and pussy and she was soaked only bad side her pussy was not trimmed at all kind of a bummer lol. But I licked away and both her holes and began to slide my head between her lips and she shook and began to cum before I even entered her. I then slid in and went balls deep in her pussy for a few strokes and then pulled out and popped my head in her ass and she then yelled yessss son thats how I love it. Sherry just laughed in amazement and I began to fuck Granny in her tight ass and Sherry stood over Grannys back with her pussy to my face and I licked and sucked her clit and pussy till she came and then had her bend over so I could lick her ass too.
Granny nor Sherry could take all of me in their ass but it was still good enuff for me to enjoy and finally I pulled out to shoot and granny took me in her mouth and swallowed all of my cum Sherry told her that it was not fair that she didnt shre my load but that it was hot to see her Nanna take a mans load....we all just laid naked on the bed for a few and then granny got up and kissed us both and told us thank you and left and Sherry and I jumped in the shower for round 3....
To think it went to a nice dinner to fucking a women in her late 70s it was a great night
Published 
Written by creyes950147
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments