Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pretense Part 2

"Brother and sister continue their sexy charade"

177
22 Comments 22
8.2k Views 8.2k
7.6k words 7.6k words

"No," Annie pleaded sleepily as Jake attempted to peel his half-naked sister off his lap. "Stay with me."

"Oh, Annie, I gotta go to sleep." He'd really had his mind settled on jerking off. It would be an acceptable consolation.

"Sleep with me," Annie begged. She reached over, still lying in Jake's lap, and grabbed a throw blanket from the container underneath the coffee table. "Here," she said, handing him one end of the blanket and sliding off his lap. She made space for him to fit in behind her and pulled the other end of the blanket over herself. "Come on," she demanded, all sleepy and cutesy as she pulled her brother's muscular arm around her shoulders. She'd almost forgotten she was topless and Jake's forearm lay across the top of her breasts.

"Okay," Jake said and covered himself with the blanket, settling into a spooning position with Annie. Without a way to avoid it, not that he tried too hard, Jake found his little sister's pantie-painted ass right in his lap.

Before Jake could think of a way to explain away his hard-on, Annie said, "Touch me."

"Uh-," Jake stammered.

"Don't make it weird. Just do what you were doing before. Soft." Jake let his arm fall down from around her shoulders, grazing her nipples on the way to her waist. "There you go," Annie cooed as her brother caressed up and down her side. She sighed contentedly, then removed the pillow from between her legs, sliding it from underneath the blanket to fall on the floor. She replaced the pillow with a hand, finding that the center of her panties was completely soused. She blushed and held her hand still.

Jake's caress was soft and sensual and Annie could feel his manhood hard against her ass, luring her body further into a lustful haze. She wanted to secretly touch herself under the covers but knew that if she did, she wouldn't stop until she made herself cum and there would be no way she could hide an orgasm from her brother whose body was practically plastered to hers.

Annie found that as Jake explored more territory, 'accidents' became more frequent. The underside of her breasts kept getting swiped as he caressed her tummy, and fingertips slipped just under her pantie line more than once. The threat of her big brother sliding his firm hand into her panties tortured her with anticipation and made her rethink her decision to not masturbate. Maybe I can be still and keep quiet with a finger inside.

A hand cupping Annie's breast brought her out of her reverie. She waited to see if he would stop and play it off as another mistake but instead, he kneaded her breast, her sensitive nipple gratefully kissing his palm. It electrified her. "Jake, what are you doing there dear brother?"

"What does it look like?" He answered as if it was what they'd always done. His nerves rattled within him as he pushed past yet another boundary. It was a huge risk. If she rejected his fondling, things might not ever be the same. If she didn't stop him, well...

"I don't know what it looks like but it feels like you're grabbing my boob."

"Boobs," he corrected calmly as he switched from one breast to the other.

Annie laughed incredulously. "And you wonder why I called you a pervert? You're touching my private parts!"

"We are in private," he remarked smartly. "And you made me massage your butt, so how is this different?"

"Because...because it is!"

"It's not, though. Not really." Jake groped Annie unabashedly, cupping her breasts and teasing each erect nipple. Annie never attempted to stop him. "Butt, boobs, all the same. Just another roundish body part."

"It's not the same. A butt is just a butt. Boys have butts. What you're doing is more like touching my pussy." As she envisioned just that, she pressed her fingers firmly against her slit, a sexy thrill rippling through her body.

"Annie! Such a dirty mouth and a dirty mind. Nobody said anything about touching your pussy, girl." Jake scoffed. "You're just so...sexy." He meant to say 'sexed up' or 'sexified' or something else, but as he searched his mind for the right word, it landed on 'sexy.'

"You think I'm sexy?" Annie asked in a kittenesque voice.

"Not in that sense," Jake recovered. "I mean that you're preoccupied with sex. You have sex on the brain all day. That's why you keep calling me a pervert and talking about your pussy."

"Oh, whatever!" Annie giggled, nudging Jake's crotch with her ass as she twisted to look at him.

Jake leaned over Annie. "Whatever, my kinky, sexy sister."

"Whatever, my sleazy, perverted brother."

Jake drew closer, his lips barely brushing his sister's. "Mm whatever, you naughty, horny little girl." And then he kissed her. Only once this time, but lingered on her lips as he continued to fondle her tits. When Annie's wet lips parted slightly, Jake took notice and advanced, licking the slight opening with the very tip of a shy tongue. Annie responded in kind, meeting her brother's tongue with the tip of her own. They kissed, tongues touching so slightly either could have pretended it was an accident - that is, if one of them had withdrawn their tongue. The timidity slowly melted away and the two siblings made out, tongues tethered together in a slippery union.

Annie moaned in her throat and waved her hips backward, loving how it felt to have her brother's excited cock sliding between her ass, even through his pants and her panties. Jake couldn't believe what was happening, French kissing his mostly naked sister as he fondled her sweet tits. He was unbelievably hard and smearing precum across the inside of his joggers.

When the kiss ended, Annie and Jake stared into one another's eyes, both thinking some version of, how far can this go?

"I can't believe you kissed me like that, you pervert!" Annie, more nervous and jittery than ever, returned to the safety of her innocent persona.

"Shut up, you liked it," Jake said, trying to keep his voice from quavering.

"I did not!" Annie giggled.

"Yes, you did. You were moaning and squirming and your nipples were super hard. That kiss turned you on didn't it?"

"Everything I do turns you on! I have been feeling your stupid boner poke me all night. On my feet, on my belly, and I can feel it poking my butt right now." Annie gave a deep wave of her hips, stroking up and down Jake's shaft with her pantie-clad ass. Jake bit back a groan. "And for the record, my nipples are only hard because I'm naked. It has nothing to do with you."

"So," Jake said, dragging his hand slowly down from Annie's breasts, "what you're telling me is that you're not soaking wet right now?"

Annie made an exaggerated gasp. "Are you trying to touch my pussy, Jacob?" She'd clapped her hand over her vagina and the large area of her panties that was completely soaked.

"Just to prove that you're wet as a mop." He rubbed his hand over the top of hers, making her shiver as he tried to find a seam between her fingers to press through.

"I think you just want an excuse to put your perverted hand on your little sister's private parts." Jake was caressing the back of Annie's hand as she tightly cupped her drooling slot. "How about this: admit you wanna touch it and...I'll let you."

She was right of course and Jake briefly considered accepting her offer, but it somehow felt like losing and Jake didn't like to lose. "Admit you're wet and that you want me to touch your pussy and I won't peel your hand from between your legs and see for myself."

The prospect of her brother forcefully removing her hands to get his fingers on her pussy was terribly enticing. "No. I won't let you!" Annie squeezed her hand between her thighs, pressing against her pussy hard enough to stimulate her pleasure.

Jake forced his knee between Annie's thighs, separating them. "Ah-ha-hah!" she giggle-screamed as Jake began to pry her hand away from her crotch. "No fair!" she chortled and squirmed as Jake easily overwhelmed her and trapped her hand between his solid abs and her lower back. "Augh!" Annie couldn't help but stammer out an embarrassing moan as her brother's fingers slithered between her thighs. Even through her panties, the touch was absolutely electrifying, exciting every inch of her hot skin.

"Oh my God, you're soaking wet!" Jake exclaimed, genuinely surprised as he groped Annie's pussy.

"Look who's talking," Annie countered as she slipped the hand that was pinned between them downward. "You're hard as a rock." She meant to touch Jake over his clothes but inadvertently pushed her panties and his joggers down some, exposing a little piece of her ass and the top quarter of Jake's shaft, her hand slipping past the precum-slick head to grip his length.

"You sexy little girl, you couldn't wait to grab my cock, could you?" Jake rubbed further between Annie's legs, all the way past the wettest spot in her panties, almost to her ass, and then back through to the part covering her leaking pussylips. "You're that horny, huh? That you have to grab your brother's cock?"

"You're the one who's horny. Look at you, you're so excited. I bet if I moaned you'd cum all over me." Jake was still rubbing his hand back and forth across Annie's swollen, sodden pussy, and so she began to stroke his cock as she waved her hips.

"Yeah right, you just want to moan because you're so horny. You can't help it."

The way Annie moved, Jake's cockhead nestled at the top of her ass, just between the exposed split. She could feel the sex that had drooled all around his glans touching her skin. "Aah-ahh mm-mm," she moaned from deep within as she treated her brother to a sensually slow wave of her hips.

"Ungh," Jake groaned, doing his best to hold back. "You sound like you're gonna cum in your panties any second now." He pressed a finger firmly against Annie's pussy, parting her liquid lips and sinking her panties into her folds.

"Wouldn't you rather cum in my panties, Daddy?" Annie pouted naughtily. Jake sighed long and cursed. "Ah, there it is, you horny boy!" Annie giggle-moaned and worked her hips reverently against Jake's cock as she stroked it up and down.

Jake pressed his thumb to Annie's clit and circled it, his middle finger pushing her panties inside her slot as he rubbed her slippery lips with the fingers beside it. "Ahh-aah-ahh ooh-OOHH," Annie moaned from her soul, losing control. "Cum on your little sister, Jake," Annie panted desperately. "C'mon and cum on my panties. You're so, so close, I can tell. Cum all over me, Daddy! Yes. Yes!"

Jake stopped concentrating on getting Annie off when his orgasm arrived and instead focused on cumming as his sister demanded. He cupped her pussy tight and began to thrust his hips forward against her ass, stroking his slick and excited cockhead up and down her ass. "Urgh-urgh mmph," Jake grunted as his orgasm surged. The next second, his cock was spewing its gel-like contents all over himself and his sister.

"Ah-a!" Annie squealed excitedly. "You're cumming!" Jake's only response was to hump and hump and hump against Annie's ass as he held her against him by her pantie-covered pussy. She ran her hand up to the top of his bare shaft to feel his cock pump semen onto her, thumbing his tip and feeling the sticky substance ooze out.

Jake groaned into Annie's ear as they milked out the last remnants of his semen. In the end, Jake's thick, white cum was smeared everywhere - on the couch and blanket, on his joggers, on his abs and his still hard cock, on his sister's back, on her hand, all over her panties and between her ass.

They lay there panting momentarily, Annie still practically shaking with overwhelming need, Jake recovering somewhat of a human mind. "Look what you made me do," Jake said as he tossed the covers aside to see the mess he'd made. He was a little embarrassed that he came so quickly and worried that his little sister witnessed firsthand how much of a pervert he really was.

"You're blaming me?" Annie laughed, twisting onto her back, exposing her supple breasts to her brother for the first time and loving it. She raised her hands high above her head and left her legs spread apart, allowing her brother to ogle the full glory of her seductive body and the deep red wetness of her saturated panties.

"Who else should I blame? If you weren't so sexy - and by 'sexy' I mean utterly and completely consumed with dirty thoughts of nasty sex - I wouldn't have...." Jake paused, looking for a delicate way to say it.

Annie finished, "You wouldn't have blown your load all over your little sister's butt? I have another theory: you're a one-minute man. You couldn't even make me cum first. So rude!"

"Oh, so you wanted me to make you cum? If only I had known, maybe I'd've actually tried."

"No," Annie replied casually, sitting up and gathering her hair behind her. "I'm just saying that you couldn't make me cum. Not that I wanted you to. And you did try. You just lack the skills."

"Oh, I have skills. If I wanted to, I could have easily made you cum."

"Oh, you want to alright," Annie said. "But you couldn't." She sat up on her haunches with her knees spread, and back arched, thrusting her chest forward, trying to look as delectable as possible. "You wouldn't know what to do with me," She sighed, twisting a small piece of her hair into a braid.

"I admit I was a bit too zealous," Jake said calmly and rose up on his knees, looking down at his sister. "You can't just go after it with a girl like you - I would have to tease you a little bit." He gently caressed her hot, blushing cheek. "If you weren't my sister, and I wanted to get you hot and make you cum, I'd take my time...." He let his hand trace a line down Annie's neck, his fingertips making a slow path across her chest. "...tease you a little."

Jake outlined Annie's breasts with his fingers, making her skin tingle with anticipation. She simply watched him with a mocking smile painted on her lips.

"And I'd kiss you," Jake said and did, softly, like their first kiss. A bouquet of kisses followed, all modest as he teased lines all across her breasts, intentionally ignoring her stiff, pink nipples. He traced one finger up and down between her breasts, kissing her chastely until he felt her leaning forward and trying to use her tongue.

"You want it so bad," Jake breathed a chuckle.

"I just wanna see what other moves you got," Annie said, her quivering voice betraying her.

Jake held her chin between his thumb and forefinger and kissed her truly, tasting her open lips and then her willing tongue. "And I'd grab you, kind of like this," he said and scooped his sister up into his lap. "Because freaky girls like you love to be handled." He kissed her as he walked on his knees to the chaise portion of the sectional and placed her at the edge, her long hair draped over the edge like a waterfall, her ass in his lap.

Jake watched Annie's countenance grow desirous as he cupped one of her breasts, squeezing and kneading it in his hand like dough. "I'd toy with you," he said and pinched her nipple. Annie whimpered at the arousing, biting pain. "I'd lick you." As he spoke, he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, suckling and swirling his tongue around the tight prong. Annie's breath caught. Jake attached his lips to the opposite nipple and teased the now wet one between two fingers, pulling and pinching each in turn until both blushed an achy red.

"Augh-mm-ah," Annie whined, nipping her lower lip as her toes curled. Due to the sensual current flowing through her young body, she began to naturally wave her hips against her brother, feeling his thick cock beneath her swollen, needy pussy. She closed her eyes, trusting her brother to have his way with her.

"Nnn," Annie whined girlishly as Jake made space between her hot pussy and his hard cock, but then she gasped when she felt his hand touch her there.

"And I'd move your panties aside," he said as he sat up and pulled the gusset of Annie's wet, red panties to the left with one hand, laying bare his sister's pubescent pussy. Annie's eyes shot open wide to watch what was happening between her legs, her mouth agape.

Jake, holding his little sister's panties open with his left hand, sucked the middle finger of his right hand between his lips. "I would play in your little pussy," he said. Annie gasped loudly as she watched her older brother turn his palm upward and slowly slip his middle finger between her glistening wet lips. He sank deeply into her heated core, painfully slow.

"I can't believe you put your finger in my pussyyy," Annie cried. As her brother fingered her vagina, she clutched her breasts and her hips started to writhe again in a rhythmic pattern.

Jake curled his finger gently inside his writhing sister, again and again, watching the pleasure permeate her lovely features, adoring every distorted facial expression. He'd never seen this side of her before. So raw, so out of control, so damned sexy!

"Ah-mm-hmm mmm-hmmm," Annie moaned her assent as her brother fingered her excessively soggy slot. Waving her hips more and more thoroughly, she willed him deeper and deeper. She screamed when she felt Jake fit a second finger inside her snug, slippery hole. She was losing her mind for pleasure.

With his free hand, Jake pulled the waistband of Annie's red panties downward, drinking in the sight of her wild, unshaven pubic mound. Through the plumes of feathery hair, he could see the glistening apex of her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments