Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Put The Toilet Seat Down!

"Living with his mother and sister sharing one bathroom, David has to learn the hard way to put the toilet seat down."

103
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

It was finally summer vacation for David and his older sister, Sharon. When David woke up and looked at his phone, he smiled seeing the time was 8:18 am.

"I fucking love summer vacation," he said, knowing his mom was already gone for work.

He quickly yanked the sheet from his body exposing his hard cock as he lay on his back. He quickly enveloped it with his hand and slowly stroked it. "Mmmmm," he moaned and closed his eyes as he stroked a little faster.

He heard music through the shared thin wall from Sharon's room, breaking his concentration. He hated his sister. She was such a bitch but he couldn't deny that she had a banging body. He closed his eyes again and imagined Sharon lying naked on her bed.

"Yeah, Sharon, squeeze those fucking tits for me," he whispered to himself as he stroked his cock again. "That's it, pinch those nipples. I know your pussy's wet thinking about my big, hard cock. You want it, don't you?" he moaned out loud, imagining her vividly in his mind.

"Yes, yes... fuck yourself with your fingers imagining it's my hard cock sliding in and out of you," he continued as he felt his balls tighten in his sack. "You want me to fill your pussy with my cum, don't you? Admit it, you fucking slut," he moaned even louder.

"Fuck!" he swore as the need to pee overtook his need to cum. "Damnit. I was so close," he said frustrated as he let go of himself. He sat on the side of his bed and grabbed his underwear from the floor. He quickly put them on and stood. His cock stuck straight out in front of him, stretching his underwear as he walked to his door and opened it.

He quickly walked across the hall to the bathroom door. He glanced at his sister's door and yelled out, "Turn that crap down. You woke me up!"

"Fuck off, asshole," he heard her yell back as he entered the bathroom and closed the door. He chuckled to himself. He didn't care about the music, he just wanted to harass her as she did to him. He stepped in front of the bathroom and lifted the seat.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned out as he relieved himself. His strong stream echoed off of the tiled walls. After peeing, he glanced at the shower/tub and considered taking a shower. He shook his still-hard cock and gave it a couple of strokes to ensure he got all of his pee out. He pulled his underwear back up and flushed the toilet.

His cock flexed in his underwear as he thought of finishing what he started earlier. He quickly walked to the door and went back to his bedroom. He quickly stripped and lay down on his bed. He closed his eyes and he gripped his shaft again. This time, he thought of his mom's big tits.

"Mmmm, mom. You like my cock sliding between your big tits, don't you?" he moaned out stroking himself quickly.

Suddenly his door flew open. His eyes opened as he turned his head to see Sharon standing there in his doorway wearing her nightgown.

"Jesus Christ, David. How many fucking times do I have to tell you to put the fucking toilet seat down?" she screamed with her eyes fixed on his cock in his hand.

"What the fuck? Don't you knock? I'm busy here or is that why you didn't knock? You wanted to see my cock, didn't you?" he mocked her.

"Oh my God, no! Why the hell would I want to see your little fucking cock, you perv?"

"Why are you staring at it?" he questioned, swiftly retracting his hand.

Her gaze stayed steady as his cock moved on its own and oozed out a dabble of pre-cum.

"I'm not," she retorted as she felt her pussy moisten.

"Yeah, right. Why can't you admit it? You want it, don't you?"

"Fuck off, perv. Just fucking put the toilet seat down!" she yelled and stormed out of his room and back to the bathroom.

----------

They were eating dinner when Sharon blurted out, "David left the toilet seat up again this morning. It's like the third time this week," complaining.

Gina looked at her daughter and rolled her eyes. "What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to accompany him to the bathroom every time he has to pee?"

"Well... umm... no, but I'm so sick and tired of it. Do you know how many times I almost fell into the toilet water because he didn't put the seat down?"

"I have no idea, Sharon. Tell me. How many times?"

David laughed.

Sharon glared at David, "It's not funny, asswipe!"

"Sharon! Language!" Gina scolded her.

"Oh, doesn't that figure? He keeps leaving the toilet seat up and I'm the one that gets in trouble. It's ridiculous, Mom. He should be... I don't know... punished somehow. It's not right."

Gina looked at David and asked, "Did you leave the toilet seat up?"

David shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe? I mean... I might have forgotten to put it down," and looked down at the table unable to look at his mom.

"Honey, you have to learn to put the toilet seat down. It's simply common courtesy. Trust me, having this skill will benefit you in your future relationships. Please remember to put the toilet seat down. Okay?"

"Yes, Mom."

Sharon let out a long sigh. "That's what he always says. It doesn't make any difference. I think he should have to suffer the consequences. Maybe it should be his naked ass in the toilet water!" she said starkly.

Gina laughed. "Hmmm... maybe you have a point."

"Mom!" David complained.

"Do you want your butt in the toilet?" Gina asked and giggled.

"What? No. Of course, I don't want that."

"Well, put the damn toilet seat down or that might just happen," Gina said and couldn't help giggling more as she imagined it in her head.

Sharon stuck her tongue out at David.

David snarled back at his sister.

----------

Gina woke from her alarm and hit the snooze. "Just a few more minutes," she said as she rolled over. "Okay, okay," she complained after the alarm woke her again. She quickly shut it off and sat up stretching her arms as she yawned.

She got out of bed, slipped her bathrobe on over her nightgown and walked out of her room to the bathroom. After closing the door and yawning again, she pulled her bathrobe off and hung it on the back of the door. She walked to the toilet and turned around. She pulled her nightgown up and yanked her panties down.

She lowered herself down onto the toilet and lost her balance as she sank until her ass hit the water. "Jesus Christ!" she yelled out as she struggled to pull herself out of the toilet. 'DAVID!' she screamed in her head.

Her wet ass soaked the back of her nightgown. "That son of a bitch!" she muttered as she pulled her panties back up. "That's it. That's it. He's going to learn to put the damn toilet seat down one way or another," she said as she stormed out of the bathroom and to David's door.

She didn't bother knocking. She stormed into his room. "David! Wake your ass up," she screamed as she stepped to the side of his bed and yanked the covers off of him.

"Mom? Mom! What are you doing?" David woke up in shock. His mother was yanking him out of the bed by his arm.

"You didn't put the toilet seat down. AGAIN! Now my ass is wet from falling in it," she yelled as she dragged him into the bathroom with her.

David was struggling to breathe and almost fell twice as she dragged him in front of the toilet.

"Look. Look. Is that seat up or down?" she asked rhetorically. "Answer me, David. Answer me!" she screamed at him.

"What's going on?" Sharon asked as she appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"David left the toilet seat up again!" Gina said, glancing angrily at her daughter before returning to David.

Sharon smiled as she walked closer.

"Turn around, David," Gina instructed her son.

"What?"

"Do you not understand English? I said, turn around. NOW!"

David was almost in tears. He'd never seen his mother like this before. He reluctantly turned around. He saw Sharon smirking as she watched silently.

"Pull them down," Gina commanded.

"What?" David said looking from his mother to his sister and back.

"I said, pull them down!"

"But... but... but... Sharon's here," he said as his cock started to swell in his underwear.

Gina turned and glanced at her daughter. "You should get out of here. This is between David and I," she said.

"What? That's not fair. Jesus, Mom. How many times have I told you about him leaving the toilet seat up? You would never do anything. Now you're finally going to punish him. It's only fair that I get to see it. He's done it way more times to me than to you," Sharon retorted.

Gina pondered for a moment and blinked her eyes. "Hmmm... you do have a point. Okay, you can stay," she said, returning her wrath to David.

"Mom?" he said almost shaking. Regardless of how many times he fantasized about exposing himself to his mother and his sister, the reality of actually doing it now was overwhelming.

"Pull them down now or I will!"

"Oh, God. Okay... okay," he said. His hands were unsteady as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband at his hips. His cock started to jerk rapidly in his underwear.

Slowly he slid his underwear down, exposing himself to his mother and sister. Once clear from the waistband, his hard cock bounced up and down until settling straight out in front of him.

"Jesus," Gina said staring at her son's swollen member.

Sharon had an ear-to-ear grin as she continued to observe.

"Now sit," she commanded.

"Oh, God. Oh, God," David muttered as he slowly lowered himself on the toilet. The cold porcelain felt like ice against the back of his thighs and the sides of his ass. Further, he lowered himself until he lost his balance and sank into the toilet water. "Ooooh shit!" he screamed out and his arms flailed.

Sharon laughed out loud as she watched her brother's dilemma.

"See, David? How does that feel? Do YOU like it?" Gina said, staring into his eyes.

"No. No... help me get out. Please, help me, Mom," he said, trying to grab her hand or arm.

"Don't, Mom," Sharon said, giggling as she moved closer. "He needs to get out just like we do... on our own."

Gina looked at Sharon and then giggled but felt bad for David now.

Sharon got a devilish idea. She quickly stepped up to the toilet and said, "I'll help you, David," and reached out and grabbed his cock firmly in her hand and tugged.

"OWWW! OWWW! Let Go. That hurts. Stop it!" David screamed.

Sharon giggled. "I'm just trying to help. What? You don't want my help?" she mocked him and tugged his hard cock again.

"Stop it, Sharon. That fucking hurts. Stop it!" he screamed out again.

"SHARON! MY GOD. LET GO OF HIM!" Gina yelled at her daughter, horrified that she was yanking his cock like that.

Sharon released her grip, turned to her mother and said, "Like I said, I was just trying to help."

Gina gave her daughter a stern look, then quickly grabbed both of David's hands and yanked him up from the toilet.

David's breath was strained as he said, "Thanks, mom."

Sharon stared at him and then down at his cock and tried to constrain her laughter.

"Well, I hope you learned your lesson, David. Are you going to put the toilet seat down from now on?" Gina asked as she tried unsuccessfully to not look at his hard cock.

"Good boy. Now grab a towel and dry yourself off. I still need to pee and get a shower," Gina said, adding, "Hurry up. I've taken too much time on this and need to get to work."

"Yes, Mom," David said, grabbing a towel from the rack and wiping his ass as he walked out with his underwear constraining his steps.

Sharon stopped at her door and looked at him. "Serves you right," she said to David and stuck her tongue out at him while staring at his cock.

"Fuck you," he mouthed at her, grabbed his cock between his thumb and finger and waved it at her. He watched her sexy ass as she went into her room.

He went into his room and finished drying his ass off. His cock was so hard as he pulled his underwear off and lay down on his bed. He closed his eyes, replaying what just happened. He didn't realize it as it was happening but now he remembered.

He could see his mother's tits through her nightgown. He saw them bouncing and wiggling around as she helped him from the toilet. He saw Sharon's too, through her lacy nightgown. He could see Sharon's pussy through her lacy thong.

"Oh fuck," he moaned out as he stroked his cock furiously. In less than a minute, his cum spewed from his cock. He came harder than he ever did before. He covered his entire front and even his chin with his cum.

"Oooooh, Mom... sis," he moaned as he held his still hard leaking cock.

'Maybe that punishment wasn't so bad after all,' he thought before falling asleep.

----------

All day long, Gina couldn't get the sight of David's hard cock out of her mind. She realized how long it's been since she'd had sex. It was years ago with Jerry, David's father. She loved Jerry's big cock. That was one of the reasons she married him. Of course, that was all before she caught him cheating on her.

She couldn't believe how aroused she was all day long. She remembers how Sharon pulled his big, hard cock. 'Ooooh fuck,' she screamed in her head. She couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel in her hand. She wondered how good it would feel in her mouth, filling it with cum.

She knew it was wrong to think about her son like that. Dammit! David inherited his father's big cock! When did it grow so big? How did she miss this? David walked around with his morning wood in his underwear all this time. How did she not notice?

----------

Gina woke to her alarm and quickly shut it off. She got out of bed. As she slipped her bathrobe on David's hard cock entered her mind. "Dammit. Stop it," she said to no avail as she left her room and went to the bathroom. She didn't even take her bathrobe off before quickly walking to the toilet. She was disappointed that the toilet seat was down.

'Jesus Christ! What is wrong with you?' she wondered realizing her disappointment. Nonetheless, she chuckled as his cock sprung right back into her mind as she removed her robe and hung it on the door. She stripped down, hanging everything on the door, and stepped to the toilet and peed.

She still couldn't get the image of her son from her mind. When she finished peeing and wiped herself, she shuttered. "Jesus... I'm so fucking horny," she said. She shivered as she wiped herself a second time.

As she was showering, David's cock haunted her. She couldn't shake the image from her mind. Before she even realized it, she was thrusting three fingers in and out of her pussy.

"David... David... Oh yes, fuck me, David," she moaned out loud as she thrust faster and faster until she exploded in orgasm. She kept her balance with a hand on the tile wall as her breath labored, trying to recover. She hadn't masturbated in years.

After a few moments, she finished her shower and got ready for work. She thought about going into David's room. Her thought was to thank him for putting the toilet seat down. She caught herself because she knew the real reason she wanted to go in there was to see that big fucking hard cock. Her better subconscious prevailed, knowing how wrong it was to lust after her son.

Shortly after Gina left, David woke up. As always, his hand snuck down and grabbed his hard cock. Immediately, his mind went to his punishment yesterday. He slowly stroked himself re-living the events. He remembered unlike during yesterday's session, Sharon grabbed his cock. Not in a good way, however, she did. He wondered if he had been right all along — she wanted his cock!

Again, his need to pee prevented his completion of his fantasy. He went to the bathroom. As he was peeing, Sharon knocked on the door.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom, perv. If you're going to take a shower, I need to pee first," she said as she imagined him standing in front of the toilet with his hard cock in his hand.

"I'm just peeing. I'll be done in a minute. Wait your turn," he said as his cock involuntarily hardened further in his hand, interrupting his pee stream.

"Hurry up. I really, really need to go!"

"Well, if you need to go that bad... come on in. You can pee and I'll pee at the same time between your legs," he said sarcastically, laughing.

"Ewww! You are a fucking perv, aren't you?" she said as she imagined him doing just that.

He finished peeing and flushed the toilet.

"Are you done?"

"Jesus Christ. Hang on a minute unless you just want to see my big cock," he said, laughing as he put the toilet seat down.

"Yeah, you fucking wish," she said as the image danced in her mind.

The door opened and David stood there with his underwear tented straight out. Sharon immediately looked down at it.

"About damn time, perv," she said.

"You're the perv. You look at it every chance you get. I know you want it. Just admit it," he said, smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes at him and said, "Yeah, only in your mind," and stole another look before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. She leaned against the back of the door, saying, "My God, is his cock ever not hard?"

After she peed and was walking back to her room, she heard David moan. A devilish grin came over her face. She remembered...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments